Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jul-12, 00:37
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts
Default Re: Introductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ito198 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love dominant powerful women . also i am a fan of mature kinky ladyes who humiliates their slaves
pretty sure you've cum to the right place .. welcome.
Old 29-Jul-12, 03:30
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hi everyone. I'm cleareyes, always been a mixed wrestling fan since I first stumbled onto it as a teenager. I just enjoy seeing girls beat up guys. I think my favourite types of videos are 1 v. 1 or 2 v. 1 and my favourite companies are DWW, Euro Fight Club and Mixed Wrestling Israel (now Mixed Wrestling Planet)

Looking forward to chatting with people.
Old 02-Aug-12, 21:43
andrikos22

Default Re: !!!

greetings from greecee...i'm here of course i love headscissors and especially the reverse,and would like to meet and other people tha have the same fetich with me!!!
Old 02-Aug-12, 22:19
Banned
Points: 2,003, Level: 18 Points: 2,003, Level: 18 Points: 2,003, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hello everyone. I'm Catherine Fox, 26 years old, from Brazil. I'm very much into dominating guys, especially my age or younger. I've been doing this for many years now. My friend compelled me to join this forum. This is my first time on such forums on the web.

I'm willing to share my experiences here. If anyone has anything to ask, please do so.

Please pardon me for my English. I commit many errors.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cathyfox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-12, 19:13
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default New Here

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just joined today. Seems like a really cool community here. Wanted to say hello and say a few things about myself. I live down south (US) and am a soldier by profession. Grew up always being attracted to athletic and dominant women. A neighbor girl in her late teens used to enjoy scissoring me when I was in grade school. Would hold my wrists and playfully squeeze my stomach as he would watch TV. Dreamed of reenacting that scene someday and I have met a few girls that have obliged.

There's a lot of great session girls out there just from my recent discovery of mixed wrestling online. I have a few that I think would be perfect to wrestle, and I hope I get the chance one day:

-Jennifer Thomas
-Milkayla Miles
-Shaunna Ryanne
-Hollie Dunaway and her sister Rain

Look forward to getting to know everyone here!

Cav_Guy
(Saul)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cav_Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-12, 19:25
hideri

hi i'm hideri and I just love mixed wrestling. It's great to find an awesome forum like this. if anyone wants to wrestle, I'm your guy !
Old 04-Aug-12, 19:50
sleepinbin

Default Re: New Here

good to have you on board!
Old 04-Aug-12, 19:59
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thank you!
Old 05-Aug-12, 14:36
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav_Guy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Guys and Gals,

There's a lot of great session girls out there just from my recent discovery of mixed wrestling online. I have a few that I think would be perfect to wrestle, and I hope I get the chance one day:

-Milkayla Miles

Look forward to getting to know everyone here!

Cav_Guy
(Saul)
I had contacted Mikayla after she put on muscle and weight in the recent couple of years and absolutely found that she is not interested in mixed wrestling sessions. Sorry. I found that all my inquiries were a no go.
Old 05-Aug-12, 19:47
squeezemeblind

Hi I'm new to the board and wanted to introduce myself. I'm chas. I'm in my early 40's pretty muscular and have been pretty fortunate to have wrestled quite a few girlfriends over the years. I am currently dating this black girl from a local online dating service. she is about 5'6 and 140 lbs with thick, muscular legs. We have gone out maybe 3 or 4 times but I swear I have hooked her on scissors, facesitting and even some trampling. She sends me the craziest text messages on what she wants to do to my face. She uses expressions like "I want to suffocate you with my black ass as you beg for air" She told me she was always a little submissive and had never even sat on a guys face before but now she feels "empowered" and has repeatedly told me she has the most explosive orgasms while scissoring and smothering my face. Chas

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling