Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Apr-18, 05:52
The Wizard of Oz
Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100 Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100 Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 355,513 Times in 11,824 Posts
Default Re: Good stuff from Premier Productions

PP239 - Heather vs. Greg
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-error174.png (365.1 KB, 213 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error566.png (320.9 KB, 137 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error841.png (341.2 KB, 123 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error198.png (329.2 KB, 148 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error249.png (346.8 KB, 90 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error096.png (308.5 KB, 108 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error242.png (345.9 KB, 140 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error664.png (325.7 KB, 83 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error330.png (359.3 KB, 69 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error333.png (349.4 KB, 542 views)
Old 20-Apr-18, 02:06
Points: 5,312, Level: 31 Points: 5,312, Level: 31 Points: 5,312, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Charlene Rink v Lois

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Charlene Rink was a GREAT wrestler — still one of my all time favourites — she loved it —- you could see it in her face.

Lois Smucker is super game in this video and the two of them have a unique chemistry that always makes this video stand out to me and the women themselves are super sexy while they are going at it

Still one of my very favourite videos ever...
I agree completely. After watching every video Charlene ever made many X over I also believe Charlene vs Lois is the G.O.A.T. I have vacillated over the years as she has so many great matches and looks so darn good in all of them.

What makes it so great for me is the real and very competitive wrestling featuring two of the most beautiful women on earth. Lois is a very strong lady with a boxing background. She has an amazing physique. She works really hard in this match to avoid submissions and withstands some very strong bodyscissors from Charlene. She even confesses at the post match interview that she loved resisting the scissors and trying to fight through them. Lois does take the offensive on a coupe of occasions and delivers some very strong holds. Charlene is a relentless wrestler with a steel competitive streak. She does not like to lose. At one point Lois wraps her up in a series of holds and strong scissors. Charlene grunts and strains and fights through it all for close to 5 minutes. She later described this event as though she were in a cage with Lois arms/legs being the bars. When she does break free it is pay back time.
I love the final fall as when Lois submits to a body scissor you hear Charlene say "you got that right"

Charlene's match with Pavla Brantilova is a close 2nd. What makes that match so special is that Charlene is in contest condition and every muscle in her beautiful physique bulges as she strains to subdue Pavla, which she does on many occasions. I also like that Pavala mounts and offensive and gets a couple of sexy submissions on Charlene.

Followed by matches with Michele Ivers and Lynn McCrossin. Honorable mention to Sabrina, Renee O'Neil and a marathoner whose name escapes me. She was a friend of Charlene and they wrestled 3 X with Charlene winning all 3ofcourse.
I keep dreaming that some lost unreleased Charlene matches will be found in Tom Jackson's closet somewhere and he will release them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rinkfan For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-18, 07:04
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Default Re: Charlene Rink v Lois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree completely. After watching every video Charlene ever made many X over I also believe Charlene vs Lois is the G.O.A.T. I have vacillated over the years as she has so many great matches and looks so darn good in all of them.

What makes it so great for me is the real and very competitive wrestling featuring two of the most beautiful women on earth. Lois is a very strong lady with a boxing background. She has an amazing physique. She works really hard in this match to avoid submissions and withstands some very strong bodyscissors from Charlene. She even confesses at the post match interview that she loved resisting the scissors and trying to fight through them. Lois does take the offensive on a coupe of occasions and delivers some very strong holds. Charlene is a relentless wrestler with a steel competitive streak. She does not like to lose. At one point Lois wraps her up in a series of holds and strong scissors. Charlene grunts and strains and fights through it all for close to 5 minutes. She later described this event as though she were in a cage with Lois arms/legs being the bars. When she does break free it is pay back time.
I love the final fall as when Lois submits to a body scissor you hear Charlene say "you got that right"

Charlene's match with Pavla Brantilova is a close 2nd. What makes that match so special is that Charlene is in contest condition and every muscle in her beautiful physique bulges as she strains to subdue Pavla, which she does on many occasions. I also like that Pavala mounts and offensive and gets a couple of sexy submissions on Charlene.

Followed by matches with Michele Ivers and Lynn McCrossin. Honorable mention to Sabrina, Renee O'Neil and a marathoner whose name escapes me. She was a friend of Charlene and they wrestled 3 X with Charlene winning all 3ofcourse.
I keep dreaming that some lost unreleased Charlene matches will be found in Tom Jackson's closet somewhere and he will release them.
Great post, and I completely agree. Charlene vs. Lois was one of the first wrestling videos I bought, and is one of my favorites of Charlene's as well. We all know about Charlene, but Lois is also extremely beautiful with a great muscular body. Charlene really brings her to a few screaming submissions.

I think the marathoner you are referring to is Jazz, whose video with Charlene is right up there as one of my all-time favorites as well. I feel like if Jazz had a little more wrestling training that video would have been off the charts. Charlene really put her in some painful holds in their Premier video that I can't believe she fought out of. I wish she and Charlene both had more videos with other opponents, too!

I always loved Charlene's competitiveness and that she would talk some trash to her opponents. I still have a few more Premier sets with Charlene that I will post soon.
Old 21-Apr-18, 18:00
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Always enjoyed Joy Jasper too. Competitive, mouthy and REALLY confident
Old 22-Apr-18, 03:42
Points: 17,706, Level: 57 Points: 17,706, Level: 57 Points: 17,706, Level: 57
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,391 Times in 107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Always enjoyed Joy Jasper too. Competitive, mouthy and REALLY confident
Like Joy too, at toughgirls she is also known as Joy Smythe.
Old 27-Apr-18, 08:26
Banned
Points: 2,495, Level: 20 Points: 2,495, Level: 20 Points: 2,495, Level: 20
Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2%
Last Achievements

PP136-Dawn vs Jodie-Picset

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Apr-18, 07:56
Banned
Last Achievements

PP155-Joanne Lee vs Tania

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to markdeen For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-18, 10:39
Banned
Last Achievements

PP34-Joanne and Karen

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

PP126-Tami vs Leai

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Apr-18, 19:50
Points: 9,819, Level: 42 Points: 9,819, Level: 42 Points: 9,819, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Love the bearhugs - thx for the great pics!
The Following User Says Thank You to slcglenn For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-18, 20:22
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobbieb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
PV244 - Charlene vs. Michelle [Part 1/2]

Charlene was AWESOME. And she always seemed to win! I'd love to see an actual competitive match (mixed or female vs. female) where she loses - does anyone know if that ever happened?

Tags
charlene rink, fbb, joanne lee, mixed wresting, mixed wrestling, premier productions, toughgirls.com, wrestling