Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Mar-17, 20:03
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default The New Teen Receptionist Has Some Funny Ideas

He was laying on his back in the middle of his tangled, sweaty sheets, breathing heavily, his arm thrown across his eyes. She had her legs tucked underneath her, straddling his hips comfortably, her nude body glistening with a film of perspiration.
“Tell me what you’re thinking,” she said after a few minutes.
He remained silent.
“C’mon,” she said, “you need to open up a little.”
He stirred restlessly, removed his arm from his eyes, but refused to meet her gaze.
“You’re not the first guy this has happened to, you know.”
“Well, it’s first time it’s happened to me” he said.
“It probably happens a thousand times a day.”
“How would you know?”
“It’s just basic math. I’ll bet there are millions of girls and women in this country who can beat up their boyfriends or husbands. You’re not the only victim.”
“Is that supposed to make me feel better?”
“Look,” she said softly, “I know it’s a lot to process, but you need to share your feelings with me. What are you thinking? How are you feeling?”
He puffed his cheeks and blew out, finally meeting her eyes. “I’m extremely embarrassed, if you must know. Am I the first guy you ever did that to?’
She laughed merrily. “God no! I’ve beaten up every boy I ever dated!”
“How?”
She shrugged. “I don’t know. I’ve always been really strong. And really interested in wrestling. I watch college wrestling all the time. That’s real wrestling. You can learn a lot from college wrestling. And mostly because I really, really wanted to, like it was an obsession with me. Plus…. well… I don’t quite know how to put this…”
“What?”
“Well, you know how I made you surrender, when I had your legs grapevined and you said you felt like you were being torn apart? When you were almost crying from the pain?”
Embarrassed, he cleared his throat. “Uh, yes, I do vaguely recall something of that nature.”
She laughed. “Right. See, that’s something I would never do.”
“What?”
“Give up.”
“Never? Not even if you were getting badly beaten?”
“Right. I would never get badly beaten. Ever. Somehow, some way, I would find a way to win.”
“What if they were much bigger?”
“I don’t care. I’d get a baseball bat.”
“What if they had a baseball bat?”
“I’d get a Taser, handcuffs, tear gas, rope, dynamite – whatever it took.”
He thought that over a moment. “So, you’ve never lost any kind of fight.”
She shook her head. “Never. That’s just not me. But that doesn’t mean I think any less of you. I mean, you really put up a battle. You’re a pretty fit guy.”
He sighed. “I used to think so. And I am fifty pounds heavier and six inches taller than you. Not to mention an adult male and you’re a teenager. Just a few months ago you were dating high school boys.”
“You’re so funny! My age has nothing to do with it.” She smiled at him. “I bet you thought I was crazy when I stopped you in the hallway at work and challenged you to a wrestling match. You thought it was going to be easy.”
“I did. You know, we’d only been out three times and you’d never indicated any sort of preference for this sort of thing. I thought it was going to be like foreplay. I had no idea you took it so seriously. Besides, you know we can’t be seen together at work. I had to agree to wrestle you just to keep from continuing the conversation.”
“Oh, you worry too much. Nobody knows we’re dating. But tell me what you thought about wrestling me.”
He looked at her warily. “I thought for a minute there you were trying to kill me.”
She smiled mysteriously, leaned forward and looked deep into his eyes. “So you’ve accepted the fact that you’re no match for me?”
He thought for a moment. Had he accepted the fact that he was no match for her? Was he really ready to concede that she was too strong for him? That her curvy little body had hidden strength he’d never expected?
As if reading his mind she giggled and said “We could go for round two if you like.”
He sighed and shook his head glumly. “No thanks” The memory of her towering over his pain-wracked body demanding his surrender was too recent, too humiliating. He had thought himself to be in fairly decent shape. He had been a jogger for 20 years, and watched his diet. Granted, he was no muscle-bound gym monkey, like so many of the younger guys, but he wasn’t weak by any means. He was just an ordinary guy. Which was why he was so surprised when the newly-hired teen receptionist had singled him out for attention shortly after being hired. He was flattered by the way she had cornered him one day and asked if he could give her a ride home in his new Porsche. As head of the department he knew it was against company policy for management to date regular employees, but when she stopped him she had been wearing a low-cut top and leaned forward in a way that offered him an inviting view of very impressive cleavage. He had grudgingly admitted to himself years ago that he was not the most handsome man in the world, and to attract the attention of such a beauty left him a little dazed and he found himself nodding yes almost against his will. And now she was asking him to accept the fact that she was physically superior to him. And no doubt she was. “I accept it,” he said reluctantly.
“Then it’s time you accepted another truth,” she said.
“What other truth?”
“That you loved it.”
“What?! “
She leaned forward again, showing no trace of shyness in her nakedness, comfortable with her physicality, a healthy, voluptuous young girl. “When I was holding you down, your wrists pinned to the bed, your head shoved to the side while I plunged my tongue as deep into your ear as far as it would go, your hips were bucking and thrashing wildly underneath me and I felt your erection. You were as hard as a rock. You were so excited I thought you were going to explode. I had you panting like a hound.” She hid a smile behind her hand while she gauged his reaction.
He sighed, not knowing what to think. Sure, he’d had crazy little fantasies before, but nothing like the full-scale physical domination she had subjected him to. He had not been prepared for the rush of emotion he had felt when she had mounted and conquered him. He felt humiliated and ashamed at being so thoroughly overpowered. And yet, he had to admit it was tremendously exciting too.
“And then,” she continued ,”when I moved up on your chest and trapped your head between my thighs, looking down at your face and the look that came over you – I almost had an orgasm right there.”
He thought about how it had looked from the bottom, hopelessly trapped, looking up at her magnificent breasts as she was staring down triumphantly at his trapped face. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. He started to get aroused at the memory.
“Then when I got to my knees and lowered my pussy onto your face… that was indescribable. I was face-fucking you, totally dominating you, and when I looked behind me you had an unbelievable erection. Just seeing that made me wetter than I’d ever been.” She leaned forward and looked intently into his face. “Tell me what you were thinking right then.”
“Face-fucking? Really? Must you use that sort of language?”
“Never mind that. Tell me what you were thinking.”
He lifted his head and looked back at her. “I…I was overwhelmed,” he said slowly, “I was surrounded by and smothered by your body. The feel of your skin, your scent, completely suffocating me….” He took a shaky breath. ”I’ve never experienced anything like that in my life.”
“I could kind of tell. When I got off your face and slid down, grabbed your cock and took you inside me you came in like three seconds.”
“Yes, well…,” he was obviously uncomfortable. How could he describe what he had felt? How could he admit that she had reduced him to unleashed sensations? That at that moment , looking up at her hourglass-shaped powerful little body he would have done absolutely anything she commanded? “ I’ve never felt anything like that before. I’ve never been so helpless. And yet… it was very exciting.” There. He had said it.
She sat up grinning happily. “That’s so cool! Every other guy I face-fucked got all weirded out, like I challenged their manhood or something. So what! I just wanted to dominate them!” She leaned forward and kissed him gently on the mouth. “I’m glad that you’re different.”
He winced at her language. “I don’t know… I feel… I don’t know…”
“Oh, relax. It’ll be our little secret. Nobody has to know. It’s not like I would see you at work and walk up and grab your ass. Or wrestle you down and sit on your face right at work, I mean, that would be ridiculous, right? The lowly receptionist dominating the VP of Accounting right there in front of everybody. That would be awful. For your career, I mean. It probably wouldn’t affect me at all. If anything, who knows? It might even boost my reputation, you know?”
“My god!” He looked at her, horrified. Was she indirectly threatening him?
She giggled at the expression on his face. “Oh chill, I’m just messing with you. We have too much of a good thing here. I want to keep it going for as long as I can, don’t you?”
He felt relieved. Maybe he was imagining things. “Well, yes. I mean, it’s been a whirlwind month, but I think we really get along pretty good, even if I am 20 years older.”
“Right! I really like it when you take me nice places, even if I’m too young to order a drink And that hotel we went to last weekend was awesome. I’d never been to a spa before. And I absolutely love driving around in your Porsche.”
She sat there for a moment letting him collect his thoughts. Then she gave a short laugh. “Look at this; the way I’m sitting on you makes it look like I have a cock.”
He looked down and indeed, the way she was sitting on his hips had their two patches of pubic hair blended together, and, looking as though it were rising from the base of her vagina, his cock lay across his abdomen in a state of semi-erection. She took it in her hand and began stroking it slowly. “This is my cock now, “ she said.
He arched his back as he felt himself responding to her touch. She gripped him firmly, stroking him steadily and looked at him mischievously. “You’re lucky this is your cock and not mine.”
He grimaced at the thought. “Well, you’re right, but why do you say that?’
“Think about it. Let’s say you come to my bedroom after work really horny and I’m there waiting for you. You say something like; “Me horny! Want sex!” but I’m not in the mood.”
“Doesn’t sound like something I’d say, but go on.”
“Face it; there is no way you could force me to have sex with you if I didn’t want to, right? No way in hell. I mean, I would just beat the crap out of you if you tried, right?”
“I suppose…” He sighed. He wished she wouldn’t speak so casually about how easy it would be for her to beat him up. He had admitted it, why rub his nose in the fact?
“But if I had a dick, and I came home and wanted sex, I could totally chase you down, take your pants off and fuck you in the ass, right? I mean we both know I’m capable of it. I just proved that. I could rape you whenever I wanted. So if I had the dick instead of you, you’d be in big trouble.”
He felt himself reddening and growing increasingly uncomfortable. “That’s a bit of a stretch…”
“Is it?” she laughed, arching her eyebrows. “You doubting I could? Is that a challenge?”
“No!” he said hastily. “I’m not challenging you!” He let that picture develop in his mind. What a disturbing image. When he looked up she was leaning forward, breasts swaying, her eyes glistening, just staring at him and looking as though she wanted nothing more than an excuse to leap on him.
He exhaled. “You had me worried there. Should I be afraid of you?”
“I don’t know, should you?”
“What do you mean?”
“Does it worry you at all that you’re alone with someone who, if she wanted to, could rape you?”
“There you go again,” he said nervously. “why are you still on that subject?”
“Oh, chill. I’m just playing a little game of “What If?”
“What If?”
“Yeah. What if you could have any sexual fantasy played out in real life. I bet I know what yours would be.”
“You think you know me that well?”
“Yep.”
“All right. What’s my fantasy?”
“That’s easy,” she said, and suddenly rising to all fours, she seized his wrists and slammed them to the bed next to his head. She leaned all of her weight forward and lowered her face only inches above his. “We’re naked. I wrestle you to the ground and mount you. You struggle and cry out but there’s no escape. I’m too strong. I’m unstoppable. You’re helpless. Then I start covering your face with kisses, moving down your neck and plunging my tongue deep in your ear. Then I move up a little, so that my big breasts are right over your face. I gently drag them over your face, my nipples just out of reach. By now you’re crazy with desire. You want nothing more than to suck on my huge breasts, but I won’t let you. I tease you as your neck strains upwards, trying to get at my tits. Finally I say; “Oh, is this what you want?”, and lower my meaty tits onto your face, forcing my chest down until your face is completely covered and you’re struggling to breathe. Then just before you pass out I raise up and let you gasp for air. Then, still holding you down, I began to slide my wet vagina up and down the length of your cock, rubbing you into a frenzy. By now you’re so ready to explode you don’t know what to do. All you can do is plead incoherently, to beg me for release, but I won’t let you. I just stare down at you and rub your cock with my pussy…”
As he lay pinned underneath her listening, her grip tightened so that he almost cried out, but he was mesmerized by what she was saying and breathing in shallow gasps. It was as if she had read his deepest, most private thoughts, his hidden desire to be sexually dominated.
Then, suddenly, she released his wrists and sat up, smiling provocatively. “Did I get it right?” she asked. ”It’s almost exactly what we just did.”
He struggled to regain his composure, his mind reeling from the mental picture she had painted. “Yes,” he managed to croak.
“Want to hear mine?’
“That’s only fair.”
“Right! I mean, that’s what relationships are all about, am I right? It's about compromise! You get a fantasy, I get a fantasy.”
“Sure.”
“Here’s mine.” Then, quick as a cat, she pounced on him again, this time scooting up onto his chest and pinning his arms with her legs. She placed her hands on her hips and looked down. “Picture this –“, she said, “You’re lying on the bed reading a book. You look up and I’m in the doorway holding a bag. “Look what I bought!” I say, and pull out a strap-on dildo.”
“What?” he almost choked the words out.
She had a dreamy look on her face. “You’d say; “What’s that for?” and I would slowly strip naked and strap it on while you watched me with a look of fear growing on your face. I’d say “This is to fuck you in the ass.” You’d panic, and be trying to figure out how to get out of the bedroom but I’m blocking the door, my big girl-cock bobbing up and down as I moved around blocking your escape. Finally, in desperation, you try to get past me but I’m too quick for you. I grab you and wrestle you onto your back, ignoring your pleading and unzip your pants and pull them off. Then I pull down your panties. Then, while you’re crying out and struggling, and begging me to stop, I flip you over and hold your arms while I slowly shove my new cock into you…”
He was so shocked by the onslaught of images now flooding his brain he blurted out the first thing that popped into his head. “Men don’t wear panties!”
Now her voice was a husky growl. “Maybe this man does because he’s been ordered to. Maybe his girlfriend makes him wear panties just to remind him who’s in charge.”
“What are you saying?” he cried out, his voice trembling, “That you want to rape me?”
“You had your fantasy. Now I get to do mine.”
He stared at her in shock, hoping to see in her face that she was merely joking, but she was looking down at him quite matter-of-factly.
“You can’t mean it!” he said.
“What’s fair is fair. We did what you like, now we’re going to do what I like.”
“No!”
She laughed. “Do you really think you can stop me? Fat chance.” She inclined her head to the side, motioning toward her dresser drawers. “What do you think is in that bottom drawer?”
“What?!”
“A little surprise for you.”
“No!” Much to his embarrassment, he began blubbering a little as he tried to wriggle free. “Please don’t, this isn’t fun anymore. I didn’t want this…”
She rode out his feeble attempts at escape with an amused expression on her face. “Don’t be afraid,” she said. “I know what I’m doing. You’ll be sore for a little while, but you’ll get used to it…”
“No…” he was openly weeping now, too terrified at what his imagination was hard at work picturing; him face down on the bed with her laying on top of him, working a dildo into his ass… “I’m begging you…”
She now wore a puzzled look on her face, looking down at his head trapped between her thighs. “Why are you complaining? We had a deal. You get your fantasy and I get mine.”
“But I didn’t know what yours was!”
“So what?”
“It’s not fair!”
“Hmmm…” she pretended to be thinking, tapping her chin with her forefinger. “Now this is a dilemma. I certainly want to be fair. I know!” she said suddenly. “We can compromise!”
“Yes! Yes! Let’s compromise!”
:Okay, how about this – for every day I don’t get to fuck you in the ass I get to drive your Porsche. How’s that sound?”
“W –What?”
“It’s really quite simple. I had planned to rape you as part of my fantasy. Now you say you don’t want to be raped. Okay, if that’s your decision. But in order for me to give up my fantasy, I must get something in return. So for every day I don’t rape you I get to drive your car.”
“But… I never want you to rape me. I never want that to happen.”
She shrugged. “That’s up to you. I’ll drive the car up until you decide you want me to fuck you in the ass. Then after that it’s your turn, so after I finish raping you, I’ll turn you over and rub my pussy all over you and make you come. Then it will be my turn again.”
“That’s not a fair compromise at all!”
“Sounds fair to me. But there is another way, if you want.”
“What is it? I’ll do it.”
She moved back from sitting on his chest and kneeled, facing him. “All you have to do is escape from this bed. If you can make it to the floor you win.”
He sat up warily, rubbing his wrists where she had grabbed him. It was a huge bed. He had laughingly asked her on their first date why a single girl needed such a big bed. Now he knew. It was her wrestling arena. Now all he needed to do was get to the floor.
They faced each other in silence, her with a half-smile and he looking nervously all around him, calculating his best chance for escape. Suddenly, he made his move and dove for the side. She was on him like a cat pouncing on a mouse. Her body slammed into him before he had gotten a foot closer to freedom. She forced him face down on the bed, her breasts flattened against his back, while he reached for the side of the bed, trying to pull himself forward. She reached under his arms and cupped his shoulders from underneath, pulling him back, her voice in his ear. “You really thought you could escape me?”
Now he felt her hips forcing his butt downward as her full weight pressed into him, flattening his body until he was immobilized. He felt her leg pushing between his, forcing its way between his thighs, then her other leg. She began to hump his butt, pounding into him while whispering into his ear, “This is how it’s going to be…”
He tried rocking from side to side, anything to get her off his back, but she was too strong. Then, as his attempts were weakening, she slid off and half-rolled him onto his side. Scooting up, she lashed out with her legs and wrapped them around his neck. She locked her feet at the ankles and rolled onto her back. Now he was truly trapped, his face buried in her pussy, her thighs clamped around his neck. He reached up to pry her legs apart and she grabbed his arms and jerked them back as he gave a muffled cry of pain. She stretched out full length on her back, pulling on his arms while he lay face down in her crotch, completely helpless.
He didn’t know how long she kept him like that, it was all a blur of darkness and pain. Just when it seemed like he could no longer remain conscious, she released him and rolled away to the side, looking down at him as he managed to roll over onto his back and wheeze for air.
“Well, that didn’t work out too good for you, did it?” she said cheerfully.
He couldn’t speak. He just laid there with his eyes closed while she continued.
“So it looks like we go back to our original deal. Unless you really don’t think it’s fair. We could go to a third party for another opinion if you want, like Human Resources. We could present the facts and let them make the call.”
He wearily shook his head. “No, “ he whispered, “you win…”
She clapped her hands joyfully. “I win again!” Then spryly hopping off the bed, she went over to where her clothes were piled on the chair. She pulled on her panties and looked at her reflection in the dresser mirror as she slipped into her bra, adjusting her breasts along the way. As she continued to dress she looked over at him and said “You’d better get dressed now, I have to go to the gym. I’ll give you a ride home.”
He stood and wearily got dressed. She held out her hand and he reached into his pocket and gave her the car key. When they were both dressed they went outside to where the shiny red Porsche Boxster sat in the driveway. She got into the drivers seat and fired up the engine while he went around to the passengers seat and got in. As they backed out of the driveway and roared off down the street he looked out of the open window sadly, looking for all the world like a whipped dog.
Old 30-Mar-17, 00:30
Points: 3,151, Level: 23 Points: 3,151, Level: 23 Points: 3,151, Level: 23
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The New Teen Receptionist Has Some Funny Ideas

One of the best I've ever read!!! Please write more about them!
The Following User Says Thank You to PogoPossum For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-17, 04:29
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Never seen this guy write a bad story; this is no exception.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-17, 22:12
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Sometimes I feel like you peer into my mind and unlock all my fantasies...
So glad to have such an adept writer share my exact darkest secrets.
The Following User Says Thank You to warthog For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-17, 01:02
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Boyandy seems to have a "thing" for submissive guys. Not that I'm complaining though...........
The Following User Says Thank You to RoadRunner For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-20, 08:19
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Can't get enough of your stories so am rereading them.
The Following User Says Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-20, 15:14
Points: 3,232, Level: 23 Points: 3,232, Level: 23 Points: 3,232, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can't get enough of your stories so am rereading them.
Well thank you for re-reading, as I hadn't noticed this absolutely amazing story before. Kudos to boyandy and I'm off to find more!