Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jul-15, 06:56
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default Beating in the Ring

Based on a true story...
As I treat myself to my once-a-year beatdown session, I decide this time to find a girl who has a bit more experience boxing. I usually work with amateurs, which can lead to a severe beatdown, but can also lead to disappointment. So this time, let's try something different.
I contact and make arrangements with a beauty of a fighter girl, and as I tell her I want it to be one-sided, I stress to her that I don't want her to take it easy on me, as I have a lot of experience with this. She says "Be careful what you ask for." But they all say that.
I meet her at a gym late at night, where she has a friend that has a boxing ring. She answers the back door, I follow her in, and we get into our boxing gear and into the ring. I am already incredibly aroused as she is stunning, and wearing boxing boots, small, tight shorts, and an equally small, tight tank top, showing every curve of her incredibly fit body. And she's taller that I thought, taller than me, at about 5'10", which turns me on even more. So much so that I can feel my cock getting hard.
We meet at the center of the ring, and she says to me "I am going to knock you the fuck out, and I'm not kidding." I smile at her and turn around to go to my corner, and as I do, she punches me in the back of the head. It didn't really hurt as much as it surprised me, but as I turned around she lands a huge right to my face, followed by a left, another right, left, right, left, and suddenly I am up against the ropes taking punch after punch to the left and right of my face. Her fists are like fucking lighting!
Amazingly, in the span of about 10 seconds, I am already dazed, and I instinctively put up my arms. She punches me a few more times, then she stops and says "You just going to put your arms up like a pussy?" I put my arms down, and I say to her "You hit really hard, so if I put my arms down..." but before I can finish my sentence, she lands a jab straight to my nose, and as I hit the ropes behind me, she lands another, and another 5, all to my nose, and not only am I dazed, but now I am seeing stars. I cannot believe how hard she hits!
I again put up my arms, and immediately, she goes to my body, hitting my ribs with lefts and rights, and as I try to tuck in my elbows to protect them, she goes right for the center of my stomach. These shots hurt like hell, even more than the ribs, so I (foolishly) put both my arms down to block my stomach, and wouldn't you know it, without missing a beat, she catches me with a solid punch to my eye. As my head cocks back, she follows with a powerful left to the side of my head, which forces me to fall sideways. I stumble and end up in the corner, and before I can even complete the thought of how badly I'm getting destroyed, she literally follows me into the corner, and without a hint of mercy, she continues to land vicious punches to every part of my face and head. She is relentless, and at the same time, incredibly calculating.
At this point, I can't even feel my face, but I can taste blood in my mouth. Eventually, I lose all balance and fall on her, where she just slightly moves and I fall completely forward. The mat is cold, and feels so good, but there's no way this is going to be a 2 minute session (although it felt like I've been beaten for about 2 hours). She says "You wanted this, now get up you fucking pussy, so I can finish you. I told you, I'm going to knock you the fuck out."
I get to my knees, and slowly manage to get to my feet, but I can already feel my legs very wobbly, and still disoriented, and she knows it. All of a sudden, she comes at me like a freight train and before I can even get my feet set she hits me with a super hard straight punch right in the eye again, followed by 4 more hard jabs, and for fucks sake, I am backed into the ropes again. I cannot believe how powerful her punches are, and I'm actually considering just going back down on my own.
She now looks angry and motivated, and my arms are now at my side, as I can't even lift them. I know I am in trouble.
She is yelling at me "You're going down mother fucker, you're fucking going down!" while landing punch after punch to my face and head, and all I can see is black flashes, then the red of her gloves, over and over and over. This was a slaughter.
I absorbed about 20 or 30 of these perfectly thrown punches before I eventually went down again. I don't remember how I fell, but I was looking up at her. "You're bleeding, pussy." she says to me, with a smile on her face. "And your eyes are going to be black as night tomorrow. I did a pretty good job on your face." All I could say is "Thanks.", trying to somehow sound cool. "But I'm not done." she says to me, and sits on my chest with my arms at my side.
Even after the beating I just took, I still couldn't help but get turned on when she straddled my chest, but then it quickly occurred to me as to what may be about to happen. She puts her left glove on my neck to help hold my head down, and with her right, she starts punching. Straight, solid punches, one after another to my completely venerable face. I am barely able to turn my head as she's holding it down, and I can't turn my body as she has me pinned well. I'm fucked. Next thing I know, total darkness.
She kept her promise, and I spent the next week explaining to people how I was mugged by 3 guys.

Last edited by marino2; 28-Jul-15 at 16:54.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-15, 12:19
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Beating in the Ring

Keep going.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post: