Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Sep-16, 22:47
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,573 Times in 216 Posts
Default Mixed battles

This is an item I found on the net, probably 10 years ago. I like it.

Mixed battles

I became involved in boxing in my teens. After a while I became more keen on the boxing. I enjoyed the boxing training very much and did some bouts.
Reading in boxing magazines about female boxing I read how so and so knocked out little Miss Muffet. I start to look for a female opponents. I challenge
a lot of girls, nobody accept my challenges. Finally, I found a female opponent and after a lot of discussing a contest was arranged and I went there.
My opponent was a woman, Karin Engelbrecht, weighting 144 lbs, having boxing experience, 5'5", aged 27. She was an athletic woman. Her upper
body was powerful rather muscular, but her legs! She was a speed skater with extreme muscular thighs. I was at this time 18 years old, weight 129 lbs,
5’9½” in height.
The contest was to be four two minute rounds with one minute rests between rounds with the amateur boxing rules in effect
When I arrived to the gym, Karin and her husband had already been waiting there for a while. I was very excited over the upcoming fight. After a brief
discussion we went to our rooms. I changed into green satin boxing shorts with black piping and black boxing boots. Karin came out from her room wearing
a pink top and satin shorts with golden piping, brown nylon tights and with red gym shoes.
It was agreed that Heinz Winter, a boxing instructor, would referee the contest.
We stood, face to face, as we got our instructions from the ref Doug. Karin nodded. I did likewise."Go to your corners, and come out fighting at the bell.
May the best fighter win!”
The next few seconds ticked almost in slow motion! I looked across Karin, who was banging her gloves together in anticipation. I admit that I had a
really mix of emotions standing looking at her in the opposite corner. At least, I should box a Woman for real! Being very eager to start I awaited the bell.

FIRST ROUND.
The first round started and I attack Karin however, she was tougher than I thought. She fight back well and scored with hard punches. I try to use
my average in length and boxed long distance doing most of the attacking. I did home in punches to her, some got through and I scored to her head,
but she blocked some of my best punches. Towards the end of the round we mix it up. I scored heavily to her body forcing her backwards. But my
punches seemed to bounce off her mid-section and bosom where she was a lot tougher than I thought.
Karin was breathing quite heavily at the end of the first round. I admit she had landed many good punches, but so had I as well. At this stage I was
full of confidence. I had won the first round and felt very eager for the next round.

SECOND ROUND
The second round started and we both came out fighting hard but our guards remained intact. We both had a good defense. It been not many really
damaging punches. Her face distorted under the leather but she fight back. Karin attacked and went into a close combat, so did I but my punches at her
belly and bosom did not hurt her. In the clinches, she force me backwards, her strong legs did a good job and press me up the ropes.

We get into a brawl fighting toe to toe. Karin missing with a few of her punches looked quite concerned. The tough girl followed up throwing a hard left,
ducking low I made her miss and drove my own right uppercuts into her left breast. She wrapped her arms round me preventing me from throwing any
more punches.
The ref pulled us apart, and once again we circled, Karin attacked, coming in low and digging a couple of hooks. I countered and she grunted and tried
to hold on but I slipped away along the ropes. Clearly relieved when the round ended, Karin went briskly back to her corner. I felt just great as I relaxed on
my stool. Karin sat flushing on her stool. Her husband dry and caress her.

THIRD ROUND
We fight it out in the third round, I succeed to lock her up and my blows come through, as well as her's as she fight back. We did both fell down once
as our legs get tangled at a fight at the ropes. It was no knock down and we continued the fight but it was apparent that I could not hurt the of sweat pouring Karin.
Karin attacked and punched me at the waist line force me to the ropes as I didn't succeed to clinch. Instead I found myself winded and surprised and
sitting on my knees taking the count to eight. I remember she wade in, we mix it up as we restart. She followed up with punches to the my temple and jaw, I
was told later on. I crashed down onto the canvas, trying to get up but I felt so sick and dazed. The referee began the count and, after getting to 10 he check me.
It was a chocking moment, laying on the canvas, KOed for the first time in my life and did now look up at the woman who towering me. Karin was declared the winner
and was asked by the referee to place her foot on my chest and raise her arms as a sign of victory.
I was assisted back to my corner and attended to, still badly hurt and shocked by Karin's victory. I was badly shaken up and it took a long time to recover, even
then I felt weak and shaky.
I was very upset and disheartened at the way she had beaten me. One second I was full of confidence and winning, feeling strong and great, then in a flash,
I was knocked out by her.
For me as a young man was obviously a cruel defeat, losing to a woman in boxing. I found it hard to stand it and sought revenge. I realized that I had
underestimate Karin and I was very disappointed about the outcome of the fight.

REMATCH
The rematch half a year later been a disaster for me. I was well prepared for fight but had nothing to put up against her. She was now in her season of skating
competition. She had put on some weight and was at 151 lbs this time as I was, funny enough, still on 129. This time she had her hair free hanging and not in a knot
as on our first one.

FIRST ROUND.
The match was even in the beginning. I attacked her right from the start but she fight back well. She was shorter than me, and as my head came across her
shoulders i a clinch, I got a face full of her long hair. We split I took a right hook and it hurt. I land a combo! She grunted and move away from me before we went
into the brawl again.
The smaller and solid Karin been soon the more dominant one. I been pressed back by the strong woman. In the end, she bully me into a corner and catch
me with an uppercut that leaves me on rubbery legs. I clinch and survive the round. I was confused. She box in a complete other way than what I had expect.

SECOND ROUND
Right from the start she belted me around a lot. Karin made me aware of her power right away. She drill me with an uppercut to the jaw that sent me against
the ropes. I try to fight mysel out of the trap but I been knocked down me down, standing on my knees between her and the ropes.* She press down my head against
her dark clad muscular thigh. I felt peculiar sitting in this way. The referee split us and start to count. I rose and we continued the boxing.* We box out the rest of
the round, but I was still stunned by the knockdown and took a beating as she went on in her domination.
I was winded and my face was throbbing as I sat in my corner. My mind was blocked by her power. Not knowing what to do feeling numb. I saw how Karin bent
out of the ring kissing her husband between the rounds.

THIRD ROUND
I been trapped time after time against the ropes as I desperately tried to defend myself against the salvos that she was landing. Finally, I went down to stay. I
bounced off of the ropes and toppled to the canvas, flat on my stomach.* As the referee began the count, I lifted myself up to my elbows, but fell back down and he
count to ten.
I lay on the canvas and felt her foot on my back as she press me down. I heard voices from a distance and she took her foot away. Thought I was not unconscious,
I could not get up for two or three minutes, I try to raise but landing flat on my back.*Karin came up to me, she place her foot on me in a most humiliating way before
the referee lift her arm and she then put her foot at my chest in the classic victory pose.
Karin threw a short terry cloth robe over her shoulders and walked around the ring with that short robe setting off her extreme stunning legs. They looked good in
those shiny black tights, and I guess she well aware of it!. She presented an powerful figure.
Before I left the ring Karin came up to me in my corner. She thanked me for boxing her, hug me, kiss my chin and whispers "I beat you also this time, fair and square!”.
I tried to hide my great embarrassment over the humiliating beating she had given me.
It was unsettling for me as a man to leave the ring as the loser I was and the winning woman boxer who had just knock me out. But I received some sympathetic
glances from the people who were pleased by the outcome of the boxing match they had just witnessed.
This was the two mixed boxing matches I did with Karin Engelbrecht. It was an experience. I am not ashamed of having lost the two matches against this woman.
She was a very hard hitter and she has good boxing skills. It was the way I lost that I'm ashamed of, she outboxed me in such a superior way.
But I was not to keen on repeating it against her. Being fighting her twice and lose both fights by KO I had enough of enter the ring to fight her. At that time I
didn’t want, or to be honest dare, to put me in that situation again.
Things passport of course but this is something I can’t forget
Heinrich Lindell, Dortmund,
Nordrhein-Westfalen, many
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Muskelfrau..jpg (19.7 KB, 213 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-16, 22:56
ap643

Default Re: Mixed battles

Thanks for posting it. Glad for other boxing fans that are here.

Tags
mixed boxing