Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-14, 23:16
Points: 7,375, Level: 36 Points: 7,375, Level: 36 Points: 7,375, Level: 36
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Business trip with Amelia

I travel a lot for my company and I recently had a 2 day trip to Cedar Rapids. A new coworker named Amelia was assigned to go with me so I could train her and sort of show her the ropes. I'd only known her for a few days, but I knew the trip would be a lot if fun. She was very bubbly and fun, and not to mention gorgeous. She was 5'10 with long dark hair and what I would say a perfect body. She is 26 and definitely an athlete. Im no slouch either as I was a division 1 tennis player.

Anyway, the trip started off the same as any other with a delayed flight. On the plane it was mostly the usual get to know you type of conversation. She was also a college athlete in soccer. Things were going well as we mostly talked about work stuff from there. Toward the end of the flight, and after a few drinks, she started getting playful. We started teasing each other and being downright flirty. After she said something about being tougher than most guys, I jokingly told her "to be careful or I'd have to pin her down later". Her eyes lit up and she sat up in a hurry. "You think you can?!". I was actually very surprised by her reaction. I kinda hesitated and meekly said "of course". She started laughing and said she was just messing with me. The conversation went elsewhere and I didn't think much of it.

Fast forward to the next day at lunch. We had a productive morning and she was in a very good mood. We were joking around with each other and being flirty again. At this point I was ready to make a move on her, but was hesitant with it being a work trip. Anyway, she made a smartass comment about something and I told her she was looking for an ass kicking. She smiled at me and said "maybe I am". I was searching for something to say in response, but before I could she blurted out "too bad it can't come from you!". I knew this was my chance, so I put down a challenge. " Wanna bet little girl?" She was all over it. "Bet that I can kick your ass? Definitely!" I was pretty stunned and again trying to think of something witty, but she beat me to it again and asked "what's the bet? Little boy". Not having a clue what to say, I just said "whatever you want". She had a weird smile on her face and just said "ok". I asked her what the bet was, but she would only respond with "you'll see later". The rest of the day went smoothly. We didn't bring up that conversation again, but I'd catch her giving me a knowing smile on occasion.

The day finally ended and we had to take a cab back to the hotel which was right across the river from the Quaker oats factory. Once we got there we got on the elevator with neither of us saying a word. I was starting to wonder if anything would actually happen. As the elevator doors opened for her floor, she stepped off and looked back, "come to my room in an hour for your ass kicking".

My heart was racing as I went to my room and changed. I didn't know her true intentions. Was she messing with me? Did she want me? Did she really want to kick my ass? I was going crazy with anticipation. If she was trying to play mind games, it was working flawlessly. An hour felt like a day, but the time finally came and I made my way down to her room. I knocked a few times with no answer. Confused I knocked one last time and turned to walk off. Then I heard the door unlock and she opened it.

She opened the door smiling wearing a pink sports bra and black yoga shorts. She was stunning and I knew immediately she was in fantastic shape. She was not muscular like a body builder, but she didn't have an ounce of fat and a perfectly flat stomach. I was very intimidated now, I'd never been with a girl this hot. Although she made it clear right away that we were going to have a wrestling match. The bed had been pushed against the far wall and the sheets and comforter had been laid in the middle of the room. She was serious about this.

I just had on a white tshirt and workout shorts. I was maybe an inch taller than her and around 165lbs. So I was taller and outweighed her by quite a bit, but I knew this was not going to be easy. She walked to he middle of the room and said "I love a good wrestling match, ready?" I walked over and shook her hand as a friendly gesture and got on my knees. She followed suit and again asked "ready?". I almost said yes, but then I remembered the bet we never made. I brought it up and she said "oh yea, look behind you". I turned and saw nothing but the tv.....

Before I knew what happened, I was on my back with her straddling my lower stomach. Can't believe I fell for that. She had moved up on my chest and easily pinned my arms over my head before I ever had a chance to fight back. I got myself together and began trying to get her off of me. She had my arms fully extended which gave me no leverage. I bucked as hard as I could to no avail. I tried using brute strength and lift myself up with her on top. I got halfway to a sitting position when she scooted back and leaned forward in what would have been a hug had she not been holding my wrists. I'm not sure why, but the way she did it took away my leverage. No matter how hard I pushed I slowly went back down. Once I was down she lifted her head and looked me dead in the eyes with a smirk on her face "I don't need to make a bet, I'll make you do what I want".

I started struggling like a mad man again saying "no way". No matter how hard I tried, I was not getting anywhere. She had me pinned. She kept that smirk on her face the whole time. Once I stopped to take a breather, she calmly said "instead of kicking, you'll be kissing my ass before I'm finished with you". Under different circumstances that would have been fine with me, but I was not about to let her dominate me like this. I bucked again as hard as I could. I don't know if she relaxed a bit to much or what, but she lost her balance a little. It was all I needed to push her sideways off of me. I expected her to come right back at me, but she rolled away and got to her feet.

I took my time getting up to face her. I may have been an athlete years ago, but her pinning me for so long took its toll, I was a bit tired. I walked at her cautiously and focused. I knew she was a very formidable opponent and I needed to take this seriously. We locked hands and started to circle each other looking for an opening. I tried grabbing for her leg a few times, but she was just quick enough to avoid me. After a few minutes of us circling each other, she came in and locked her hands up with mine again. I was plotting my next move when she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my midsection. It caught me by total surprise and her weight made me fall forward. She landed on her back with me on top. I hoped that had knocked the wind out if her and quickly grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head. I had her, or so I thought.

I looked down at her and confidently said "got ya little girl". She got that smile back on her face and responded "really?". At that moment she squeezed the life out of me with her legs that were still around my midsection. It was downright painful! I let go of her wrists and tried to pry her legs off of me. She reached up with both arms and pulled me into her chest. "You look like you need a hug baby" as she wrapped her arms around my head trapping me. She had eased up on squeezing me, but I was now having trouble breathing. I was facing sideways on her chest, but when she wrapped her arms around me, she covered my mouth and nose with her upper arm. I tried prying her arms off, but I couldn't do anything effective in my position. This girl knew what she was doing, and I finally realized how badly she had dominated me the whole match. Almost toying with me it felt like.

As hard as I fought, I got absolutely no where. She was alternating between squeezing me with her legs and covering my mouth and nose with her arm. I couldn't even struggle after what felt like an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes. She felt me stop and she relaxed too. Once I felt her relax, I wanted to start fighting, but my body wouldn't move. It was a level of exhaustion I'd never felt. She let go of my head and rolled us over so she was straddling me again. She pinned my arms over my head and just smiled down at me. "So how is it going? Kicking my ass yet?" I didn't even respond to her. I just tried not to make eye contact hoping she would let me go....I was not that lucky.

Amelia started getting up and I felt a little relief that this humiliation was finally over. It turns out she was not getting up, she was just turning around. Under normal circumstances I could have easily stopped her from doing this, but I was in no condition to put up a real struggle. She sat back down on my upper chest, with her ass maybe an inch from my face. She took my wrists and wrapped them around her and held them in her lap. She turned her head so I could see her and still had that smile I grew to hate, "start kissing". I didn't know what to say, but I knew I wouldn't kiss her ass like this. I just stared back defiantly. She just kept smiling and moved back a little further so she was partly sitting on my chin. "Is that close enough?". I again did not do or say anything. She smiled a little wider and said "oh honey, you really should do what I say, this won't get better for you". I just kept a dead stare.

She then put my arms down at my side and unhooked her legs from my arms so to speak so her lower thighs were now around my neck and she was kneeling over me. I had no clue what she was doing, but I was ready to start struggling again. I grabbed each leg and just before I tried to make my escape, she grabbed my hair and pulled as she rolled me onto my side. My head slid higher up her thighs as we rolled and she locked her legs behind my head. I started to struggle until I felt the squeeze. Now I've heard a head scissor can be painful, but that doesn't do it justice. I was downright scared when she applied some pressure. I knew she didn't give everything she had, just enough to get my attention. It worked to say the least. "Lay still" is all I heard, but I obeyed.

She reached down again and grabbed my hair. As she did this, she also repositioned her legs into what I now know to be a figure 4. In the process she opened her thighs just enough to slide my face right into her ass and clamp down again. I was completely stuck and honestly had a VERY hard time getting a breath. I started to panic and flailed a little until she squeezed a little. She patted me on the head and asked "are you ready to do what I say sweetie?". I said yes although it had to be hard for her to hear. She just said "good boy" and pressed my face tighter into her.

She kept me there for what again felt like an eternity. I think she got bored and let me go. I was gasping for air when she did release me. I just rolled on my back breathing heavily. When I opened my eyes, I saw her hovering over me starting to sit down again with her ass in my face. The thought of struggling crossed my mind, but I was afraid of her at this point. I just let her sit, again with her ass almost on my chin. Before she could say a word, I started kissing. She laughed hysterically saying "good little boy".
The Following 128 Users Say Thank You to Flyguy23 For This Useful Post:
2big2wrestle, ace2334, aeglosfeanor, Anon123, baller2242, Behringer, bendyfrank1776, benj1707, bestmixedcatcher, Beygir, bk13, Boze_Turk, bruce911187, brydning, chepuche, clive, cochese, crossedankles, daiman27, daniel88, dbz444, dersu, dickhiv10, dragoness' wrestling fan, Dragster93, dredder, ducher11, enigma, ennjay0381, fakefake123, farhang223, fattypang, flipme29, Frule, funness13, FuutLustr, Gerrym3, GlennStorm, godoggo2012, Grimm, hassanchop, heinrich1970, ILFM123, j94n, Jamezz, Jericho3, jfbowers369, jimmy, jjkid, jojo, Josaav, jph369, kendawg, kendexter2, kevin1113, l0000, LegManToo, legscissorsfan, lucad, luv4mix, malderat, MarvinEhre, MarvinEhre2, MaverickCowboy, Mehrab, mixfightor, mr56975, mr_m, musclead, newpagenewaccount2, Newsooner, OldtimerOldtimer, orginelenaam, pacoloco10, paperboycubed, petros9191, pinned2013, pli96, Ploobio, PogoPossum, Pool, postpost, Pottsville, pronzo, psn4lf, Purple, quackcow345, Radu, rassel4fun, reverseheadscissors, RobRoy, rr-marc, sadmachine, sakehiro, scissoredout, scissorslave, Sergi0, Sexybish, shhdontscream, sickspack, sjbdas, Sklaveg1998, slip, Smalpackage, snarkhunter, sndmn, Sotha, spocimp1, stirling73, tech_150, Terminalviscosity, Tgfh, thumbie_21, tigerk33, torrec, Troof99, try2lc, twowolves29657, Unknown156, walrus21, Wannawrestle, Wildthing2001, wrestlefanuk, XanatosGambit, xao01, xbr123, Zharakallt, zmaj1
Old 30-Jun-14, 19:46
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Business trip with Amelia

This is one of the best stories I've read on the site. you planning on a sequel?
Old 03-Jul-14, 12:52
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts

Excellent story...well written...I love stories with a realistic preamble and set-up!
Old 16-Jul-14, 12:59
Last Achievements

Beat's me why stories like this don't get the comments some of the some of the poorly written stories get...at least there are lots of thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benj1707 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-14, 14:34
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is a great story, it really is. Well-written, realistic dialogue and the characters are well developed. Would love to see where your vision leads next.
Old 21-Jul-14, 14:32
Last Achievements

Sorry there isnt a next for this one. It actually is a true story. Sadly I never wrestled Amelia again. I took a new job and lost touch. I have other experiences, but not with her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyguy23 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-14, 15:28
Last Achievements

If your further experiences are like this...let's have them!!!
Old 03-Aug-14, 06:06
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyguy23 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry there isnt a next for this one. It actually is a true story. Sadly I never wrestled Amelia again. I took a new job and lost touch. I have other experiences, but not with her.
This one gave me a laugh. It still stuns me to see how many people are unable to percieve and appriciate real stories when they see it.

Hey dude it realistic! LMAO! Good Job an all that.
Old 04-Aug-14, 02:50
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyguy23 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How was the plane ride back home and how long after this happened to you did you leave the job. By the way this was a great story. Do you have to pinch yourself that something like this happened. This is great even though she scared the heck out of you.
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-15, 17:29
Last Achievements

The ride back home was interesting. She was playful and fun most of the time. Anytime we'd debate though, she'd throw out an "or else" or something just to remind me of our wrestling match. I'd wrestled girlfriends and others who beat me, but most of the time I didn't truly give it my all. This girl was genuinely better.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flyguy23 For This Useful Post: