Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 12-Aug-16, 03:17
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sarah's Weekend Plans

John sighed in contentment, enjoying the feel of Sarah’s legs loosely wrapped around him, her thighs pressed up against his sides just below his ribs. She was sitting on his lap facing him, the two of them on a couch, and she gently broke away from the kiss they’d been holding. “I’ve been looking forward to this weekend,” she whispered.

“Me too,” he replied. Monday was the Memorial Day holiday and both of them had the Friday off as a 9-80, giving them the perfect opportunity to have a four-day weekend, just the two of them, at Sarah’s lakeshore cabin off in the middle of the wooded wilderness. The nearest neighbor was twenty miles away, the nearest town thirty five.

Sam took the moment to look over his girlfriend. At twenty six she was a year older than him and she also had two inches on his five foot eight inch frame. Curly brunette hair down to her shoulders framed an oval face with hazel eyes, a perky little nose, and full lips. She had pale white skin and a lean build with long arms and legs. Her limbs were toned though from years of running, swimming, and a little gymnastics mixed in as well. There was a slight tricep indentation in her arms and he knew softball-sized biceps lurking underneath her soft skin. Her legs had rounded smooth calves and thighs, not particularly big, but after giving her rubdowns after some hard runs and swims he knew they were solid. At the moment though he was focused more on her breasts hanging right in front of his face. They were average-sized but he certainly wasn’t going to complain. She was wearing a light green blouse and matching shorts that went down to just above her knees.

In many ways he looked quite similar, with the same shade of skin, hair, and even eyes. But he did have a little more flab around him than Sarah, not much but not negligible either. Considering that Sarah ran or swam at least twenty miles total a week while he went to the gym at most three times a week it was surprising the difference wasn’t more.

She leaned forward again to brush a strand of his hair away from his forehead and then nipped playfully at his nose. “Is this different from what you were doing last weekend?” she asked, then gripping the back of his head and pushing his face into her cleavage.

“Oh yes,” he mumbled, the words partly obscured but she heard him regardless.

“What did you do last weekend anyway while I was out of town? You never told me.”

“Oh, nothing interesting. Just chilled.”

“Really? That’s not what I heard.”

“What did you AHH!” John gasped as Sarah flexed her thighs, pulsing the muscles into his sides as she crossed her ankles to tighten her grip. She lightened her squeeze somewhat after a few seconds but still dug her legs into John’s midsection as she grasped his chin and yanked it up so that he looked into her eyes.

“I heard you went to the Supernova last weekend.”

“So? That’s not a crime,” John wheezed, some strain in his voice. He put his hands on her thighs; Sarah ramped up the pressure a bit. “Sarah, stop. That hurts.”

“It’s supposed to hurt, Einstein. It’s what you did there that I have a problem with.”

“I didn’t do anything. Ok, I went but nothing happened. Sheeesh.” The last word came out more as a wheeze of pain as Sarah upped the pressure a tad more.

“You’re lying, John. I know what happened. You struck out three times last Friday and that means you’re out.”

“Eeee, what are you, hrrr, talking about? I didn’t, grrr, do anything.”

“You’re right, you didn’t do anything.” She uncrossed her ankles, relaxed her thighs and bend her legs at the knee back towards her a little, John slumping in relief. “You did everything!” She snapped the squeeze back on even harder than before. “First strike, you cheated on me. Second strike, you took advantage of a girl when she was drunk and couldn’t say no.” Every third or fourth word she bent her legs back toward her a bit and then snapped them straight again hard, jerking John’s body around while she squeaked in pain. “And third, said girl was my little sister!”

John froze in surprise for a moment, then a gasp of pain broke the spell as Sarah dug in the hardest yet, holding the squeeze longer, five seconds, ten seconds…John pawed at her thighs, trying to pry them apart. She sneered at his effort and upped the pressure even more. John’s eyes seemed to bulge out of his skull. “Please, Sarah,” he tried to say but his squashed belly could barely hold any air. It came out as the faintest whisper; she got it from lip reading.

She looked up at the clock set in the wall above John’s head, now a nice shade of red. Her own thighs were starting to quiver from the strain but she kept at it. Finally at two minutes she relaxed, John slumping and wheezing. She smiled at his obvious relief.

For a minute they both lay there silently, John panting. Sarah resisted the urge to rub her thighs, thrumming with excitement and exertion.

Finally John looked back up at her. “Alright, I didn’t know she was your sister. My bad. But that wasn’t cool, Sarah. That really hurt a lot.”

“I wanted it to hurt, John. It’s not just my sister, although that was the worst. I also know about Mary and Alicia and Samantha.”

“What? How?”

“That’s not important.” She cinched her legs back around him. “What’s important is that it seems you can’t go three weeks without trying to cheat on me and I’ve had enough. We’re through.” She started squeezing again.

“Fine,” John grunted. “If you’re going to be that way, I guess we are. Just like me go and I’ll leave.” She didn’t respond save by upping the squeeze a bit.

John growled but then shuffled to the side. With a thunk he fell off the couch, yanking Sarah after him. She hit the carpeted floor, jarring her and causing her to loosen her grip momentarily. John shot up, but not before she cinched the hold back on. She was now lying on her back, John on his knees hunched down over her, her legs still locked around his belly. He tried to stand up but she was too heavy. She flicked her legs into a figure-four.

“Enough of this,” John barked. “You say we’re done, fine we’re done, especially if you’re going to act like this.” She squeezed a little tighter and then giggled at John’s squeak of pain. He glared at her. “Stop that, bitch.”

She glared back at him. “Oh, you’re going to pay for that. Yes, our relationship is through but I’m not done with you, not in the least.”

[To Be Continued]
Old 17-Aug-16, 10:17
Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sarah's Weekend Plans

More please, I love your writing!
The Following User Says Thank You to burger For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-16, 05:09
Last Achievements

John glowered back. “Do your worst; I’m not scared of you.” He shuffled backwards some more, pulling her along, his hands tugging at her legs.

“That’s because you’re a moron.” She pitched with her hips to the left, unbalancing him, and he fell on the floor with a thud. She winced as his body weight came down on her left thigh but before he could take action she reached over, snapped her hands around the back of his head, and yanked his face into her cleavage.

John froze in confusion. Was he supposed to fight this? Sarah smiled coldly. Before John could react she locked her arms around his head, catching her elbows in her opposite hands. When fresh, John could beat her arm-wrestling, but not with this leverage on her side. She snapped her legs straight, crossed her ankles, and pulsed her thighs with everything she had.

John screamed. Sarah laughed. “Oh, do that again, Johnny boy.” She pulsed and she cackled as John screamed again. “Oh, those vibrations when you squeal feel so good.” She pulsed her thighs again, over and over, not as powerfully as before, but a steady burst, one every second. John was making ‘hur’ noises each time she flexed and she could feel his midsection softening as she tenderized it with her thighs.

His hands tugged at her arms and legs, pawing helplessly. She laughed again. “You can’t budge me, Johnny boy.”

“Yes, I can,” John mumbled, his voice muffled by her breasts. “You-just-got-the drop-on me-that’s all.” She paused her pulsing so John could speak normally. “You’ll be in big trouble once I’m out.” For emphasis he yanked hard on her triceps; she didn’t budge a centimeter.

“Oh, so it’s out you want to be?” she cooed. “I can do that, even though you can’t.” She tightened her grip around his head, pushing it deeper into her bodice till his nose thunked against her breastbone. She shifted her body a bit as John started to flail. “Oh, calm down, you’ll be out soon enough.”

John frantically pulled at her arms, his head jerking, or trying to anyways. It was completely locked in her arms, his face completely smothered by her breasts. “Why are you struggling? Every straight guy would love to be here.”

All John could say was a desperate Mmmmmmmmmmm! “Oh, you need air? Well, sucks to be you.” John continued flailing but he was weakening fast and a few seconds later he went limp. She held on for another five seconds and then let go, dropping him on his back on the floor.

He woke up after only ten seconds. “Huh? What happened?”

Sarah was now on the opposite side of the living room facing him. “I knocked you out with my boobs. That’s what happened.”

He staggered to his feet. “I’m going to make you pay for that.”

“You couldn’t stop your ex-girlfriend from taking you down, making you squeak like a little bitty mice, and then knocking you out with her breasts. Why should I be scared of you?”

John charged, his arms outstretched to grab and throttle her. She darted to the side, dashing off to the other side of the room as he turned around. “That’s right. You’d better run.”

He charged again and again she stepped to the side, but this time she grabbed his right arm, twisting behind him and yanking that arm up in a hammerlock. At the same time she heaved forward, John falling onto his stomach, Sarah pile-driving onto his back, hammerlock still in place. He groaned in pain.

“So what am I paying?” Sarah snapped, pulling John’s arm up between his shoulder blades. He shrieked in pain, flopping back and forth like a landed fish but Sarah rode him easily. After thirty seconds he stilled, his face buried in the carpet, almost silently whimpering. She pressed her left forearm against the back of his neck and then yanked up a little further so that his right fist was pressed up against the side of her left forearm.

He shrieked again. “Agghhh! You’re going to break my shoulder!”

She giggled, leaning down to nibble on his ear as he jerked back and forth. “Don’t give me any ideas, Johnny boy.” She cackled.

She leaned back, her eyes darting back and forth from his arm to hers. “Hey, Johnny, did you know that my bicep is a little bigger than yours? No wonder I’m kicking your ass so easily.” She laughed at his impotent string of profanity.

She finally let go, John’s right arm flopping uselessly to his side as he moaned. “You know, symmetry is very important,” Sarah said. Half a second later John’s left arm was locked in a hammerlock behind his back, Sarah’s right forearm pressing down on the back of his neck. “Left bicep is bigger too.” John didn’t swear this time, only moan, too tired to do more than twitch underneath her.

She wrenched on his arm for a little while, but let go faster than she had with his right. His right was his stronger arm and besides, he was being less entertaining now. She stood up, rolling him over onto his stomach; he didn’t resist her.

She placed her right foot gently on his throat. “So what are you going to do to me now?”

“Nothing,” John rasped. “Please Sarah, I’m sorry. I’ll leave-”

She pressed down harder. “Sorry doesn’t cut it. It’s not even close. You’re going to have to do a lot more than that before I’m satisfied. But don’t worry; I’ll make sure you do what it takes.”

[To Be Continued]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-16, 12:45
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Damn, this is so good. I love her confidence and the way she is backing it up. Thank you so much, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-16, 14:38
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

In my opinion she hasn't gone far enough! I hope she kills this fucking rapist!
Old 19-Aug-16, 17:56
Points: 5,268, Level: 30 Points: 5,268, Level: 30 Points: 5,268, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

This is a nice start! Like it!

Killing is too much.
But she should put him to sleep, every time, he is not donning, what she want.
He must kiss her biceps and say, that he is weak.
The same with her legs and abs. He has to kiss every muscle of her.
After that, he should say, that she is better. The better and stronger person.
And then he is doing everything, what she wants.
Old 20-Aug-16, 07:02
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Sorry, but if some dude raped my sister and I had him alone in a cabin, I'd do more than make him kiss my biceps. He'd be lucky to leave that cabin alive.
Old 28-Sep-16, 05:07
Last Achievements

She pressed down a little more on his throat to emphasize her point, then let go, only to plunk down on his belly a second later, straddling his body. She pressed her thighs against his sides. “No, please, don’t.” John pleaded.

“Don’t do what?” She pushed in a little more.

“Don’t squeeze me with your legs.”

“Why not? Don’t you like being in between my legs?”

“They’re too strong. They hurt.”

“You’re damn right they’re too strong for you. My whole body is too strong for you.” She scooted forward. “And I’m going to make you oh so painfully aware of that fact.” She grabbed his hair, yanked his head off the floor, and cinched her legs around his head, scooting forward so that his ears were mashed in the middle of her thighs. She rolled onto her right side, uncrossing her ankles to wedge John’s face against her crotch, and then locking them back on again to squeeze.

She laughed as John moaned in pain, his fists pounding against the thigh bars that imprisoned his head. She snorted in disdain. “That’s not going to help you one bit, Johnny boy. You’re too weak and my legs are too strong.” He kept hitting her which didn’t bother Sarah though. After all, with his ears filled with her thighs, he probably couldn’t hear her anyway.

The remote was in arm’s reach so she grabbed it and flicked on the controls to watch some TV, all the while John punching and pulling at her legs, flailing his legs, trying to rock his body, trying to do something to free himself from the female legs who held him prisoner, helpless. Meanwhile Sarah watched an old MASH rerun.

“I’m glad I started when I did,” she said out loud when it finished and she turned off the TV. “That was one of my favorites and I got to see the whole thing. Did you like it, Johnny boy?” She glanced down at his hair, all that she could see of his head. His face was completely covered by her crotch. He’d spent the last 25 minutes in darkness and silence, his eyes mashed shut, his ears completely smothered by the muscular contours of her legs, his nose stuffed with the smell of her sweaty cotton shorts. He could still breathe the whole time, sipping hot and sweaty crotch air.

“Oh, that’s right, you didn’t see it,” Sarah continued. John could tell that she was talking but couldn’t make out any of the words. He’d stopped struggling sometime earlier; he didn’t know when or how much time had passed. Such things couldn’t be known when Sarah’s crotch was his whole world but it was clear the only way out was for her to let him out.

He tapped her thigh. Sarah snorted. “This isn’t a wrestling match, Johnny boy. But you’re right; it is time for you to be out again.” She grabbed the back of his head and pulled forward, mashing his face right up against her crotch, her pussy enveloping his face. John squirmed frantically as the trace of air vanished, screaming in pain as she flexed her thighs again. “Ohhh, that feels good. Do it again.” John obeyed. “Ahhh. Your face is better at this than your cock.”

She kept pulsing her thighs against the sides of his head, laughing as he moaned and squeaked and screamed, vibrating her pussy, pleasuring her with his pain. He went limp though and Sarah released him, looking down on his unconscious body, sighing. “I almost regret knocking him out. Almost.” She rearranged John’s body and waited for him to wake up.

John woke with a jolt to find himself looking up into Sarah’s ass, her legs lying on either side of his head. “Ah, you’re back,” she said, her legs scooping up John’s head and mashing his face into her buttocks. She reached back to grab her ankle, locking in the figure-four reverse headscissor. John’s nose was buried in her crack, which made the vibrations from his whimpering feel quite…different. His hands pawed at her swelled thighs but she could feel his strength, which had been entirely inadequate to begin with, was completely spent.

“Now you may have noticed that I took my panties off,” she said, relaxing her thighs a bit so that John could hear. “That’s not because you’re getting lucky, although I probably am. Now you have two choices in this position. Either you can stick your tongue in my asshole and lick it until I say you can stop or I crack your skull open with my legs.” She couldn’t do that but considering John’s weakened, frightened state she doubted he’d try to argue that with her.

“Please, I don’t want to-AAAGH!! MMMMM!!!” John screamed as she cranked her thighs at full power, mashing his face into her ass. Entirely accidentally she felt the tip of his nose poke her asshole.

She relaxed after the ten second burst, John whimpering and panting. “Oh, you don’t want to. Oh, so sad. You didn’t give my sister a choice; you just took advantage of her when she couldn’t say no. Well, right now you can’t say no either so I’m giving you the same kind of choice you gave her. So either you lick or I do that again.”

“I’ll, I’ll lick.”

“Good boy.” She shifted a bit to position herself properly and a moment later felt his tongue entering her. She snugged the figure-four reverse back on, enough to keep him firmly in place plus extra to remind him the danger of disobedience, and then clicked the TV back on. The MASH marathon was continuing.

She watched three episodes like that and John’s tongue kept working most of the time. Occasionally he slackened but a sharp squeeze brought him back to his duty. The other times were when commercials were playing as she ramped up the pressure so that John couldn’t breathe. Considering the feeling of his screams vibrating against her she was willing to overlook the lack of tongue action during those times. He’d shrieked really loudly the first time when he didn’t immediately resume upon getting oxygen. He learned his lesson.

She turned off the TV as the credits began playing and smiled in approval. John’s tongue didn’t pause even for a moment. She didn’t say anything, just arched her back and looked back at him. His eyes stared down at the curve of her buttocks, his hands cupped around the curve of her thighs. His lower face was buried but she could still see his cheeks twitching a bit as his tongue worked in her. “Look at me,” she ordered. He did, their eyes meeting. His tongue kept at it without pause but his eyes begged her. “Alright, you can stop now.” As soon as his tongue slipped out she cranked up the pressure, mashing his face in deep, watching calmly as his muffled scream rippled her buttocks, his hands clawing futilely. She held her pose, watching impassively as he gradually weakened and then slumped into unconsciousness.

John awoke to find himself still lying on the floor on his back. Sarah was sitting on him again, this time in a schoolgirl pin, her knees grinding his biceps down into the carpet. She scooted forward so that she was pressing down on his throat, his chin nudging her crotch, now once again clothed. She’d considered making John give her oral when he awoke again but considering where his tongue had been for the last hour and a half decided that wasn’t a good idea.

John moaned as he looked up at her. “Don’t worry, Johnny boy. Your torment is almost over. Just this last bit and then I’m done with you.” He looked relieved as she scooted forward some more, planting her pussy squarely on his face, shuffling a bit to ensure that his nose and mouth were completely smothered. She pressed her thighs in on the sides of his head and then bent down to grab his wrists in her hands, pinning his arms to the ground.

And then she waited. John soon started squirming, then flailing, as his calls for oxygen grew more desperate. She could feel his lips sucking desperately but all there was for him was a mouthful of her pussy. She settled down, pressing his head down into the floor as he struggled. His legs flailed behind her as he tried to free his hands. But nothing he could do moved her. His efforts grew weaker and weaker and finally stopped.

She didn’t move, still pressing her pussy down over his face, enveloping it. Minutes passed until after a quarter hour she finally lifted herself off of him. She reached down to check. “That’s what you deserve, bastard,” she muttered at the corpse. “It’s rather appropriate you were killed by my pussy.”

After taking all the cash he had on hand, she loaded him up in his car and drove down the road to the spot she had picked out. The road here descended steeply down a hill before making a sharp turn next to a cliff. Twenty miles from any human habitation save her cabin the place was an accident waiting to happen. After putting him in the driver’s seater, putting it in neutral, and then giving it a nudge down the hill whilst making a comment about the danger of driving without a seat belt, said accident happened.

Sarah smiled as John’s car careened over the cliff. She’d had a lot of fun this evening. “I should’ve started dominating him earlier back when I liked him.” Her next boyfriend, whoever he was, would certainly be in for a wild ride. And future boyfriend furthermore wouldn’t play around like John had; he’d be too properly trained for that.

All that lay in the future though, Sarah thought, as she walked down the road. It would take her at least an hour to walk back to her cabin but then she had a whole long weekend ahead.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-16, 10:20
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Vengeance can be vicious sometimes. And have a great ass.

Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-16, 16:40
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post: