Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-16, 04:53
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts
Default Re: Ivan's Facilitiy problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap643 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why do I sense that Ivan isn't finished yet?
Hmm - a 12 tough year old boy whose brain and muscles are flooded with hormones, and who has been physically dominated and humiliated by a girl - nah, he's probably not finished.

Last edited by del; 05-Jan-16 at 07:03. Reason: grammar
Old 05-Jan-16, 18:07
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Look forward to the next story maybe a wrestling match ?
The Following User Says Thank You to redtango For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-16, 21:50
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing how else Felicity shows that she is physically superior to Ivan. Maybe by taking on an even bigger friend of Ivan he takes along to watch his back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-16, 02:15
del
This message has been deleted by del. Reason: duplication
Old 06-Jan-16, 02:23
Last Achievements

Thanks for the comments. I was thinking of s slightly different direction, but You've stimulated some new ideas. I'll see what I can do. I'm most interested in stories that fall within the range of real-life human possibilities - stories that could actually happen, or have happened. Fortunately, that range is pretty big
Old 08-Jan-16, 20:28
Points: 10,537, Level: 44 Points: 10,537, Level: 44 Points: 10,537, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I really love part one and two, though I do hope we get more description of Felicity's muscles (part 2 was a good step in that direction). Some other things that might be interesting to see: a fist fight between the two, a belly punch competition (Felicity shows off her superior abs), or maybe further down the line Felicity introduces Ivan to her younger (his age or younger?) sister/cousin/friend who also humiliates him and dominates him with her strength.

Anyway, good job and I can't wait to read what's next!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to reallydude For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-16, 02:51
Last Achievements

Any chance of another chapter soon?
Old 23-Jan-16, 16:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallydude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any chance of another chapter soon?
Thanks for asking. I'm kind of busy these days and I'm not a fast writer, so I'll do what I can.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-16, 23:03
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Great to see another part to this story !
Old 02-Apr-16, 22:35
Last Achievements

Hey Del, just popping in to see how you're doing. Hope we can see a chapter 3 soon!
Old 07-Oct-18, 16:03
Last Achievements

PARTS 3 AND 4 HERE

Part 3:

Felicity finished her second set of 50 push-ups before school. She loved to work her muscles, loved the burning sensation that came with hard exercise and she loved the pump she got in her pecs, shoulders and arms from doing those pushups. The only thing better was when she could use her muscles to overpower another kid from school. She hated being called the weaker sex and she sometimes she wished she was a boy. Boys had everything easier than girls. On the other hand, it was exhilarating to be a girl and be stronger and tougher than the boys. After all, if she were a boy, she would be just one more kid who was better than the others, but as a girl she was somebody special: the girl who beats boys. That got her a lot of attention and respect.

Growing up, Felicity had never found her female body to be any kind of disadvantage when playing or fighting with boys. She was naturally as big, strong and athletic as the boys her age and, thanks to growing up roughhousing with 3 older brothers who put her through strenuous exercise routines, sparred with her regularly, and occasionally fought with her mercilessly, her strength, and fighting skills were developed to the fullest. Sparring and fighting with her brothers had also taught Felicity the difference between merely feeling pain, and taking a punch or a fall that actually degraded her fighting ability. Early on, she learned to ignore pain until after the fight. And, when temporarily weakened in a fight, she learned to focus not on her lost abilities, but on shifting tactics to rely on her remaining strengths and continue fighting to win. All of this activity, almost from the time she learned to walk, had made her stronger, tougher, and a better fighter than the boys her age, and many older boys.

Because of her physical superiority, Felicity could never understand why girls were called the weaker sex. If girls were weaker than boys, it was because they chose to be. Felicity chose to be stronger than boys. It was that simple. Just as her brothers tested her strength, wrestled her and provoked her into fights, she did the same to boys in her school class from the time she started kindergarten. At first, most boys expected to beat a mere girl, but all of her ongoing training paid off in sports, tests of strength or fights, and the boys soon learned to respect her abilities. They fought and roughhoused with her as if she was a boy, although they usually tried extra hard not to get beaten by a female opponent. Of course sometimes a boy would tackle Felicity or get a temporary advantage while roughhousing or fighting (just as she could do to her big brothers), but she always countered relentlessly and never let him win, just as her brothers never let her win.

Although any of the boys from school regularly hit Felicity hard enough to cause pain, none of them could hit her hard enough to degrade her fighting ability. This weakness among the boys her age had been a surprise to Felicity at first, but then it just became amusing, and Felicity would often let boys punch her, just to prove her toughness. Felicity, on the other hand, could punch hard enough to weaken the boys her age and she wasn’t shy about proving it to any boy who thought he was as tough as her. One cocky boy had challenged her to a belly punching contest in third grade. She demanded that he go first and that he would get to punch her twice before she punched him. It hurt when he punched her, but she had no trouble absorbing the blows. She didn’t like the kid, so she decided to end it quickly. She blasted a punch into his belly and he collapsed, writhing in pain and unable to get up and take his next turn. After that, he was always wary of her. He was one of many.

Early in elementary school, Felicity began slotting boys into a continuum. There were those boys who were weak and or afraid of her. They left her alone and she generally left them alone, although she would occasionally wrestle one of them down and pin him just for fun, or to remind him of his place in the pecking order. Mindful that she might break such fragile boys, she was generally gentle with them. Some boys might challenge her for fun, but they both knew who would win. She might wrestle around with them or fight for fun and she could make it last for as long or short as she enjoyed. If she wanted, she could gradually wear them down until they couldn’t go on or, if she wanted to end it quickly, she could inflict as much pain as it took to make these boys to give in. Finally, there were the more tough and tenacious boys who simply wouldn’t accept being beaten, especially by a girl. Those boys fought the hardest and they wouldn’t give up until it was impossible to go on fighting. When Felicity was feeling low, she could usually provoke one of these boys into a fight. These fights could be strenuous and brutal, so it was especially exhilarating to triumph. Felicity instantly felt so much better after overwhelming one of these tough boys, even though she was inevitably drenched in sweat, scraped, bruised, and exhausted. The glow of victory kept her in good spirits for days.

With this history of absolute superiority through elementary school, Felicity had never found her female body to be at any kind of disadvantage compared with the boys – she was clearly the stronger sex. As with most kids, puberty was beginning to complicate her life. She remained confident of her physical superiority and ready to prove it, but there were fewer opportunities to wrestle and fight and it wasn’t always as fun as it used to be. In addition, her body had developed a weak spot that none of the boys had to deal with. A boy would occasionally, either deliberately or accidentally, grab or strike her breasts. Sometimes this would send a shockwave through her that stopped her in her tracks for a split second. It might hurt but, other than that split second, it did not degrade her ability to fight. On the contrary, it generally raised a white-hot anger that caused her to go ballistic on her opponent and quickly pound him into the ground. So, Felicity found her breasts to be an unfair handicap in fighting, but she could handle it. She was still the stronger sex and she would not let that change.

The thing that did change was that Felicity was energized to have found a new project. Ivan was only 12 and she was 13, so it seemed a little unfair for her to go after him. On the other hand, she was getting bored with the boys in her class and Ivan was quick and tough for his age, and he was one of those arrogant boys who would never give in. It would be fun to break him. Of course she would break him physically, but she would break him psychologically, too. It would be exciting to crush that arrogance and turn him from a feisty boy, full of bravado and defiance, into a boy who would avoid her eye, who would cower when she approached, who would flinch if she made a quick movement. This is what he deserved for his insolence. Ivan would be an amusing project to keep herself and her friends entertained.

After her morning shower, Felicity dressed and looked in the mirror as she reached up to fix her hair. She smiled as she watched her biceps bounce. She put on her backpack and left for school with an extra spring in her step.

Part 4:

After being badly beaten up and then easily overpowered by Felicity, the desire for revenge, physical revenge, burned more ferociously than ever in Ivan. He had to shut down this Facility. He would fight her and beat her decisively. But he was also confused. Fighting other boys, even bigger, stronger boys, was straightforward, but there were things that clouded Ivan’s mind as he dreamed and planned how to fight Felicity. He had been surprised to feel the softness of her hand when he gripped it to arm wrestle. The way she moved and the curves of her body gave him strange feelings that he didn’t understand. He knew that some of those curves were strong, hard muscles, but even her muscles seemed to move differently than those of a boy. The girlish way she flipped her hair or tossed her hips, or even flexed her biceps as she teased and taunted him when they passed at school both enraged him and added to his confusion. He kept wondering why she made him feel so strange. But make no mistake about it: these feelings didn’t make Ivan feel at all reluctant to punch and kick Facility with all his might. If anything, they made him more eager to pound her into the ground as soon as possible. This would shut down both Facility and his incomprehensible emotions.

Ivan discussed this Facility problem with his sister, Amy and his friend Jack, “I’ve never seen anyone like this Facility. What is she made of?”

Amy replied, “She’s just a girl, Ivan, and you’re a growing boy. That means that time is on your side. Just wait, and by the time you get to high school, you’ll beat Felicity for sure. Even better, she might even be afraid to fight you. She might just plead that she is so sorry for how horrible she was and beg you not to hurt her.”

“NO!,” screamed Ivan, “Facility is a bully right NOW and I have to teach her some respect NOW, while she still thinks she’s tougher than me!”

“Have you forgotten,” responded Amy, “that she’s already proven that she IS tougher than you?”

“I’m going to fight her with or without your support!” shot back Ivan.

Jack, generally cooler and more thoughtful than Ivan, spoke up, “Ivan you can fight her stupidly and get beat up again or, use some strategy and some new tactics, and maybe you’ll have a chance.”

“Yes,” added Amy, “Felicity has been using psychological warfare on you, and it’s been working. It’s time for you to work on psyching her out. She’s better at that than you, too, but you’re a quick learner. You can do it. She’s a girl. Make her doubt herself, put her off balance, even just a little, before you try to fight her again.”

“Right!” agreed Jack, “She is stronger than you and a more experienced fighter, but everyone has weaknesses, physical and mental. We’ll need to find them and exploit them, and you can learn some new moves to use in a fight that will surprise her, weaken her, and rattle her confidence.”

“It’s my birthday in two weeks and the next day, I’ll fight and I’ll shut down that Facility,” replied Ivan, “If you can help me before then, that’s awesome.”

“Here’s something you can start tomorrow,” said Amy. “When she tries to intimidate you, pretend she’s a four year old and smile and just tell her she’s cute. Comment that she’s looking plump these days. That kind of stuff.”

Jack added, “And do little things to drive her crazy, but do them in school where she’ll get in trouble if she attacks you. Trip her if you can get away with it, or get her with an elbow in passing, but only when you won’t get caught. It will let her know that you’re not afraid of her and, if she gets angry or frustrated, maybe give you an advantage when you fight.”

Ivan tried all of this, with mixed success for two weeks. At first, Felicity seemed frustrated with Ivan’s new behavior but she adjusted. He smirked that she was looking plump and she just replied, “It’s muscle, you turd, but you wouldn’t know about that.” He tried to trip her once, but she just stumbled and turned on him with a deadly glare. A teacher arrived before anything more happened.

Ivan’s birthday came and the next day his stars were aligned. Ivan found himself behind Felicity in school. He scored a lucky kick on the back of her knee and Facility crashed to the ground with a loud yelp, papers and notebooks flying in every direction. A teacher heard the disturbance and rushed to see what happened. Felicity explained that she had tripped. Later that day a note got to Ivan: “Park: 4:30, (if you’re not chicken!)”

Ivan knew the spot that Felicity meant. He arrived early and was doing some playful shadow boxing. This was the best birthday present ever. He was surprised to see Felicity walking towards him in a short pink skirt and a frilly form-fitting t-shirt with pink and white stripes. As she got closer he made out glittery hearts and unicorns on the shirt. Her hair was tied up in two pig-tails. Ivan raised his guard, prepared to fight, but Felicity stopped short and put her hands on her hips, tilted her head and smiled.

“That was an underhanded, dirty trick you played on me, you little worm, just like a girl. So I’m going to beat you like a girl. I’m not only going to beat you, I’m going to humiliate you, you LITTLE BITCH!”

Felicity shrieked the last words in a high-pitched girlish voice that Ivan had never heard from her before. Ivan was confused – what was happening? The one thing he wanted more than ever was to end this and put this Facility out of order quickly and efficiently.

Felicity walked towards Ivan, raised her hand and aimed a slap at his face. He easily ducked the slap and fired a right-left combination into Facility’s belly. Felicity was unprepared for Ivan’s instant aggression and was unable to put up any defense. Ivan heard satisfying grunts as his fists struck her tough belly. Felicity doubled over, partly winded, and stumbled back to give herself some space to recover. Ivan leapt on her and they collapsed to the ground in a heap with Ivan on top of her. Ivan moved quickly to achieve a more dominant position straddling Felicity and tried to hold her with one hand and pound her with the other. Felicity struggled to catch her breath and to resist Ivan at the same time. She managed to block a punch to her face and grab Ivan’s wrist. She couldn’t control his violent thrashing and he ripped free. She grunted and flailed, trying to block Ivan’s blows as she struggled get out from under him. Felicity finally gave a massive heave and rolled out from under Ivan, but she was not quick enough to avoid taking a solid kick in the ribs as she rolled away. The combatants scrambled to their feet, Felicity gulping air, slightly bent over, and holding her side with a pained expression on her face. Her pink shirt, now stained with grass and dirt, clung to her sweaty body. Ivan was still fresh and looking confident. He was feeling strong and ready to finish the fight. Felicity glared at Ivan and growled, “You’re dead, wimp.”

When they reengaged, Felicity wasn’t playing girlie any more. She moved in, feinting this way and that, keeping Ivan off balance. When he tried to move in, she deflected a punch, pulled Ivan’s head down and gripped him into a headlock. As Ivan wrenched and flailed, trying to escape, Felicity alternately taunted him and threatened to choke him out if he didn’t give up. After a rough start, Felicity was having fun. Ivan grew increasingly angry and frustrated. As sometimes happens with boys, a wave of white-hot fury, fueled by adrenaline and testosterone, swept over him. He heaved more strongly than ever and Felicity could not contain him. He broke free, throwing Felicity off balance and almost to the ground.

Felicity had dealt with this from boys before. Instinctively, she knew that he would come at her in a flurry of violence. She knew that all she had to do was keep her head about her, avoid his powerful but wild blows, and bide her time until Ivan flared out like a spent bottle rocket. All went according to script: Ivan charged and Felicity moved away and tripped him. He came at her more slowly, but swinging and she dodged his blows and again sent him to the ground. As he kept coming at her, Felicity took a few solid blows, but nothing she couldn’t handle. She continued to dodge or block his attacks and focused on swatting him around and knocking him down.

Ivan got up, breathing heavily, his rage being replaced by frustrated exhaustion. Were those tears in his eyes? Felicity closed the few feet between them and swung her arm out to hook Ivan’s neck and throw him to the ground. As Ivan tried to spin out of her grip his elbow connected hard with something soft. Felicity yelped and jumped back, partly hunched over, and held her left breast. Ivan moved in to follow up, but Felicity, perhaps a tear in her eye, leaped on Ivan, throwing him to the ground and landing straddling him. He tried to punch her but she caught one hand and then the other, forced both to the ground above his head, and began bouncing on his belly. She brought his hands under her knees and started slapping his face. She rolled him over and forced his face into the ground and then pulled back on his head, arching Ivan’s back painfully. “Say you give,” she commanded. Ivan tried to hold out, but he was beyond his limits, “I give,” he muttered.

Felicity rose to her feet, triumphant. Ivan rolled over to rise, but Felicity warned him to stay down. She stood before him straightening her grubby t-shirt and skirt. You’d better be showing me respect or I’ll have to keep putting you down until you do. Then we’ll be real good friends. She laughed and tossed her head as she turned to walk away. All of a sudden pain and exhaustion washed over her. It seemed like she hurt everywhere, limbs were leaden and her body wanted to go limp. Nevertheless, she willed herself to walk away erect and strong.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:

Tags
boy vs girl, female wins, mixed fighting, teen girl, teen girls, teen muscle