Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Mar-17, 08:16
Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dating: her willingness to fight/hurt you is more important than her skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nothing sexy. She just grabbed the guy as he was running away with the wallet he had snatched from my pocket, threw him to the road and started hitting his face against a car's bumper
Hey, thats very sexy :-D Especially when she was sexy dressed while doin that ;-)
Old 17-Mar-17, 11:51
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dating: her willingness to fight/hurt you is more important than her skill

Interesting.
Any time I've had the occasion to be around a woman practiced in combat sports (one a martial artist, and one wrestled in high school) they have seemed a little baffled and confused at my desire to wrestle or spar with them. I just think they take it seriously and just don't get fighting for fun. It's not on their radar.

The only time I've been able to get a woman to wrestle for fun as a prelude to sex was a cyclist that I used to go trail running with. She was also naturally strong and muscular. She totally loved wrestling in the back yard after a few beers but had no formal training.

So while we often look for someone amongst the ranks of trained female fighters to fulfill our fantasies, sometimes it's more productive to look towards generally athletic women who possess a bit of a wild side and an open mind.
Old 17-Mar-17, 15:03
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

A guy is playing with a loaded gun here. When your dealing with women that are down right mean and enjoy punching people's lights out you can't turn that off like a light switch. It would be nice to find a gal that was Athletic and aggressive, that enjoyed wrestling around and was good at it.
I knew a women once that was one of my friends girlfriend she was a female bully. I remember her being in bars picking out women that she knew she could beat the crap out of and pick fights with them. She would just start to say things about the way a women looked or how they were dressed. Most of the time the other girl wouldn't take the bait, but few times they did snap at the bait. The few fights that I saw weren't to much fun to watch. Very one sided and short. I friend and her broke up in time - the endless drama took its toll.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-17, 19:08
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

He's talking about Tatianna Butler...if there's a better thread for this posting, please move it.

Dating Horror Stories vol 1 "I dated a female bodybuilder"
Published on Aug 20, 2016

Dating a female bodybuilder

Old 27-May-17, 02:39
G-Force

Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with this one. Playful fighting in the bedroom isn't a big deal. If your wife practices martial arts, she will probably comply with some fun fetish foreplay if you are upfront about your kinks. Appealing to some sadistic side that may or may not exist will probably cost you respect points over time and possibly lead to problems. Most women do not want to really hurt their husband/boyfriends even if they did enjoy fighting. I dated a female street brawler, short tempered, highly emotional, no thanks. For my part, I'll stick with an even keeled woman that possesses dangerous skills to kick the shit out of a threatening stranger but with warm disposition and respect for her spouse.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-17, 17:19
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A guy is playing with a loaded gun here. When your dealing with women that are down right mean and enjoy punching people's lights out you can't turn that off like a light switch. It would be nice to find a gal that was Athletic and aggressive, that enjoyed wrestling around and was good at it.
I knew a women once that was one of my friends girlfriend she was a female bully. I remember her being in bars picking out women that she knew she could beat the crap out of and pick fights with them. She would just start to say things about the way a women looked or how they were dressed. Most of the time the other girl wouldn't take the bait, but few times they did snap at the bait. The few fights that I saw weren't to much fun to watch. Very one sided and short. I friend and her broke up in time - the endless drama took its toll.
How big was this girl?
Old 23-Aug-18, 04:54
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Bumping an old thread, but a fun one.

Two girlfriends I've had, interestingly the two longest relationships, both ladies enjoyed wrestling me and they weren't bad, but neither had a mean/dom streak and neither was able to beat me. I always wanted that and I'd have dated a lady with a bit of a mean streak if I'd been able to find one. I'd have signed up for that in a minute.

one GF, after I cheated on her, during a fun few hours in bed decided that she didn't care if she hurt me, and OMG, that was a fantastic few hours. The first time I'd ever really been dominated. Knees to the ribs and no safe word continuous spanking and jumping on my back, stuff that might not have been safe if I hadn't been young and very hard to break, but it was a really fun few hours. Right up there with the best sex I'd ever had and she was mad enough at me that she enjoyed it too.

Not all domination is fun for me. Some years later she bit my nipples when she was mad at me and she bit them a little too hard and that wasn't much fun cause they hurt for hours after, and it wasn't a fun hurt.

But under the right circumstances the sadistic/willing to hurt you GF can be a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's highly messed up. I'd like to see someone who does that face criminal charges, though it's hard to charge someone for provoking a fight. It's a bit of a gray area, but I like to see people who do stuff like that spend time in jail.
Old 17-Oct-21, 06:33
Points: 5,336, Level: 31 Points: 5,336, Level: 31 Points: 5,336, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with this one. Playful fighting in the bedroom isn't a big deal. If your wife practices martial arts, she will probably comply with some fun fetish foreplay if you are upfront about your kinks. Appealing to some sadistic side that may or may not exist will probably cost you respect points over time and possibly lead to problems. Most women do not want to really hurt their husband/boyfriends even if they did enjoy fighting. I dated a female street brawler, short tempered, highly emotional, no thanks. For my part, I'll stick with an even keeled woman that possesses dangerous skills to kick the shit out of a threatening stranger but with warm disposition and respect for her spouse.
I have to agree with this. if someone enjoys beating up someone as a sadistic nature, that can mean trouble later. how would she handle everyday mistakes such as someone innocently bumping into you? do you really want to always breaking up fights for her? no thank you as i prefer to enjoy to relationship and ok with playful fetishes.
Old 17-Oct-21, 13:22
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts

I second that.
Eventhough, if they are training a full contact martial art like mma,
kyokushin, instead of a "dancing one" like shotokan or tkd-s it
has proven that women have less problems with inflicting pain
or injury.
Old 18-Oct-21, 01:49
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

What qualities can a guy look for in a woman if he wants a gf with sadistic sexual tendencies,? My experience is that it's so difficult to predict. My ex was abused by her dad as a child and, I believe as a result, she was very independent and strong. She also took pride in keeping herself in good shape. I would have guessed she leaned towards being in control and the dominant one in bed and would have maybe even got turned on causing me pain. Unfortunately that wasn't her thing at all and are sex was pretty bland, never adventurous. I even tried to get her into scissoring me and she thought it was very weird. On the other hand I dated a school teacher who had an excellent upbringing and relationship with her parents, and she was somewhat needy of my affection. I thought she would be plain vanilla in bed but she surprisingly loved to wrestle and overpower me. I scratch my head trying to find the tell tale signs of a girl who might be into wresting and dominating me but it's not at all clear. Has anyone else considered this question?