Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Oct-17, 13:08
ssddfaudhey

Default Re: Scissors from Equestrian girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The inner strength of a horse riding woman is incredible. So thight I have never experienced, because of all the riding the muscles in the legs are best trained in my opinion. Unable to move into another position. They like to take total control
Yes they do!Lol My wife loves to body scissor me and watch me try to get out of it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-17, 16:52
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes they do!Lol My wife loves to body scissor me and watch me try to get out of it.
thanks u have a picture of your wife
Old 06-Oct-17, 16:32
fr12

When I am inside her bodyscissor hold she lift my body and brings it to the other side of the bed. That feeling is very humilating because there is nothing to do on having her moving you. Also when you try to escape she is not giving full strength in most of the cases, when you give force she easily squeezes a little bit extra. After a while I have to submit because I can't breath. After having sex you know your position again and you respect her

Last edited by fr12; 06-Oct-17 at 17:04.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-17, 19:38
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, my 1st long term girlfriend (I was 18, she was 16), used to love sitting on my face. We used to go out riding together, she on her horse, me on her mother’s. She used to like spooking my horse by giving it a whip so it reared up, she thought this was hilarious as did she think was sitting on my face. She also loved tying me up so I was helpless, then sitting on my face. A couple of years later she used to sit on my face every evening while watching East Enders on TV while smoking a joint. Those were the days!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-17, 20:20
fr12

She only sit or she also did squeeze and headscissor with her inner tight on you? I try to understand if more horse riding girls have this dominant character
Old 09-Dec-17, 01:00
fr12

A story of my girlfriend after a while again who is riding horses. It happened tonight, we have a normal sex life but she is starting to get a more dominant position in our sex life. She is 2 years younger than me in the age of 21 and has an athletic thin body, her legs are compared to her upper body shaped as they are trained from every day by horse riding. Tonight she rolled me over suddenly in the foreplay and wrapped her legs around my stomach and slowly increased pressure. While she did that she was hanging above me and smiling to me as she knew that she was increasing the pressure with her legs. I could not move her body and I felt that breathing was slowly becoming more difficult. Her legs are good shaped, but when she is putting the squeeze and I really try to get out it is impossible and you start respect her already. Then she carried my head and upper body to have me feel like I was catched in her body while she still used her legs to increase the squeeze. I was not able to change the position and she was getting in total control. That is a very amazing feeling, because you know she can play with you whatever she would like to. In the moment my stomach was inside her legs and my upper body was carried by her left arm and my left hand was clamped under her right arm while she gave me a hand job. This was the first time I felt totally controlled and comfortable by my girlfriend. And I really tried to get out the hold at some time, but no movement was even possible. The combination of her horse riding inner legs making my breath to almost stop and at the same moment a handjob was the moment I accepted that she can dominate me and do what she want to me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-17, 10:28
Points: 2,736, Level: 21 Points: 2,736, Level: 21 Points: 2,736, Level: 21
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

My wife is a professional horse trainer, she hasnt scissored me much but she loves to straddle me and pin me down sitting on my chest, throat and face, her leg power is amazing and its not an easy task to get her off when she gets me down.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heli13 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-17, 08:30
fr12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife is a professional horse trainer, she hasnt scissored me much but she loves to straddle me and pin me down sitting on my chest, throat and face, her leg power is amazing and its not an easy task to get her off when she gets me down.
I have not been in a scissor yet, but from her bodyscissor I can already distract the headscissor will give some serious challenge

Last edited by fr12; 16-Dec-17 at 18:53.
Old 06-Mar-18, 22:00
fr12

Last weekend I was joking with my girflriend to tickle her under her feet as we usually do before we will have sex. I moved down, but had no time to dodge her legs. As soon as she clamps her legs around my stomach she will start teasing me. I asked her if she is giving full power that moment. Her reply was that she only gives that amount of power to ensure that I will stay in position, but she told that she is not giving much strength. So I asked her if she could show me full power. Before her I had no girlfriend and I always kind of underestimated the inner tight strength of girls because I never really experienced the feeling. But now I can tell the truth about it.

It felt as if I was powerless and she had full control over my body because one of my arms was also inside her hold. When I asked her to go full power, she knew that I was curious. She started to increase her power from zero to almost full in 1 to 2 seconds. I am sure she is still too sweet to give full power, because she is not angry and the situation is pleasant. This was the best feeling I had and I actually wished for since a long time. She started tickling my dick and told me that I should not try to tickle her again. The pressure that she applied with her legs is difficult to explain by words, but one thing is very sure. That is to never underestimate this pressure, because I could really not withstand it after already 4 seconds and there was no way to escape from the hold although I am athletic build 1.90m and my girlfriend only 1.70.

Last edited by fr12; 06-Mar-18 at 22:07.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-18, 21:01
fr12

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: