Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-13, 12:48
Kukikaka

Default Facesitting discussion

I have always been fascinated by this and always thought I was only one with this fetish.

It is such a turn on but also humiliating.

I like it when muscle women do it, with fit round butts, particularly reverse facesits and they flex their muscles. I like breath control as well, something Xana is very good at. She doesn't even consider her opponents wellbeing - she literally gives them 2 seconds to breathe, sits on them and doesn't move.

For me it's better for the woman to wear a thong. Skylar Rene in Dimming His Lights and Xana in Captured by Xana are one of the best videos ever to feature to fit women dominating their man in a skimpy thong.

Why is it considered sexy though? Sometimes when I think of it I am like 'ewwww' but whenever I see the likes of Torrie Wilson, Erica Durance, Jennifer Aniston or any other woman on TV I instantly fantasize about their butts.

I can't even explain why I have this fetish? I have never had an experience like this before so I don't really know.

If anything it really started after I watched the WWE. Torrie Wilson stole Rikishi's move for the stinkface and since then I have been hooked. Torrie got her shorts, pulled them up so that her butt cheeks were showing and teased Matt Hardy while she was shaking it. In every WWE event she always exposed her rear end in a skimpy thong. That's why she was always my fav diva.

Sorry going on a rant.

Thoughts on facesitting???

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-13, 13:03
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Facesitting discussion

Hell yeah give me any of those awesome fit girls and let them work me over and ride my face to finish me off!
Old 24-Dec-13, 14:39
Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I think being a butt man helps (which I am). Being a boob man might push someone to be a fan of breast smothering. But I also think the idea of a woman facesitting a man is the height of her dominance over him and her contempt of the male.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boxfan209 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-13, 14:52
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I love watching fs videos, especially those that feature it as a wrestling move, although it is pretty clear that fs is not very realistic in a competitive fight. Not so much into the pure domination thing, for me the jobber has to struggle, or at least pretend.
It never happened to me yet, so I'm not so sure if I'd like it in real life too, yet fs looks incredible hot on pictures.
Old 25-Dec-13, 18:22
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piethans [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love watching fs videos, especially those that feature it as a wrestling move, although it is pretty clear that fs is not very realistic in a competitive fight. Not so much into the pure domination thing, for me the jobber has to struggle, or at least pretend.
It never happened to me yet, so I'm not so sure if I'd like it in real life too, yet fs looks incredible hot on pictures.
I agreed with you before I had a session, but now I think it can be used in a wrestling match, likely not against an actual "jobber" who's had 50-100 matches under his belt but against people like me with nil grappling experience yeah.
Old 25-Dec-13, 20:56
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Of course face-sitting is a terrible tactic in a competitive match if both parties are reasonably evenly matched. It is too difficult to set up and too easy to escape from. You would never see it in the UFC!

But it is definitely possible for girls to facesit guys that are a lot less skilled than them even if the guys are giving 100%. I have experienced this first-hand (from Antscha).

Antscha was on another level to any girl I had wrestled before. I am still in shock at how easily she was able to dominate me. She ended up facesitting me (and control my breathing, etc) in what was supposed to be a competitive match. It was the most humiliating and memorable experience of my wrestling career. The fact that I didn't ask for it made it so much more exciting (and scary) at the time.

My session with Antscha was by far the best session I have ever had, mainly due to her expertise in facesitting. She was incredible in all other departments as well but her facesitting is what stood out most.

However, from my experience, the vast majority of session wrestlers are not able to perform this against a guy that is giving 100%.

Although I lose almost all my matches, before meeting Antscha I would have thought that no session wrestler could facesit me when I am giving a 100% - but Antscha could have facesat me for the whole hour if she had wanted.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to del08 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-13, 23:08
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Of course it might be possible to pin an unexperienced person in such a hold, but I guess it takes a lot of skill to keep someone on the floor especially if he/she knows how to escape. Once the fs is fixed and you're out of breath it might become hard to get out. Yet, someone who knows how to prevent such a hold from happening will not get into such a situation.
However I believe that women as Antscha, Viktoria, Tia and others may be able to use fs very efficiently, so most of us will fall victim to them.

The thing is that breath reduction looks nice in videos, but I imagine that it can get very uncomfortable in real life. Just as I know how painful punches and kicks can get, (practicing martial arts) I imagine that fs may become just as unpleasant. Not that I wouldn't try it...
The Following User Says Thank You to Piethans For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-13, 23:29
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I imagine if the girl has you physically spent and weakened from the match or fight and knows what she is doing could also maintain a long punishing fasesit no matter how much you struggle to get her off of you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tim k For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-13, 01:11
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piethans [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The thing is that breath reduction looks nice in videos, but I imagine that it can get very uncomfortable in real life. Just as I know how painful punches and kicks can get, (practicing martial arts) I imagine that fs may become just as unpleasant. Not that I wouldn't try it...
It is uncomfortable. But the memory afterwards... Even in my sessions where I was facesat I could still move her off a couple inches for an emergency breath if I had to but not push them all the way off so they just come back down. Compared to girls I've dated the wrestling girls seem to be able to push down on you from their core or something. I've dated a lot of girls with strong legs but no way they could beat me in wrestling.

Antscha looks like she really really enjoys the humiliation aspect.
Old 26-Dec-13, 02:59
Banned
Points: 1,782, Level: 17 Points: 1,782, Level: 17 Points: 1,782, Level: 17

There's a reason why I wouldn't facesit a guy. If it hurts him, he's going to complain like a bitch. :/ I mean, it would be sexy if it humiliates him, but if he's just lying there moaning, it makes the whole thing uncomfortable.

Pro tip: Boys, if you like having a girl's butt in your face, at least enjoy it! xD
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to samanthaleane2 For This Useful Post: