Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Dec-17, 05:43
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: One Picture and Why...

Straight to the point, its another bodyscissors picture. This one comes from UtopiaEntertainment and features a model named Taylor. She applying a great bodyscissor that I actually think is pretty strong. The screenshot is taken in realtime so its not a posed pciture. The guy is really straining that hard against her legs in this particular moment. So naturally I gravitate toward it since Im a bodysicssor enthusiast.

I dont pay much attention to Utopia videos...not for any particular reason though. There is just other content out there that I take interest in. But i happened to come across this clip while browsing one day and became fascinated with the girl. She pretty and cute at the same time. She has a body that looks like a bikini model in the offseason...so her legs and core are dense and full but look strong. But honestly the thing that got my attention the most was a her bio. It says that she actually is a figure competitor, runs marathons and tough mudders, noticed she has strong legs for scissors as a kid, and best of all her favorite holds are the bodyscissors and grapevine. I find it extremely interesting that her go to moves are the bodyscissors and grapevine. From other scissor participants interviews and bios, they almost always say their favorite is some sort of headscissors...mostly figure 4 or reverse. I think this is because it exploits the victims vulnerability the most to force submission and establish dominance. Also, the reverse is typical because whats more dominating than using your ass to make a man or woman submit? But this girl, who doesnt look particularly intimidating via muscular stature, has the bold preference of liking two holds that dont exploit that vulnerability. Does she have a secret squeezing power that she can tap into? Does she value slow breakdown of the victims will and body before resorting to neck and throat torture?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 253-4-1.jpg (141.2 KB, 1035 views)
Old 12-Dec-17, 05:58
The Wizard of Oz
Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100 Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100 Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 355,482 Times in 11,824 Posts

Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap_error175.jpg (136.5 KB, 736 views)
Old 13-Dec-17, 13:00
Points: 25,586, Level: 69 Points: 25,586, Level: 69 Points: 25,586, Level: 69
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,098 Times in 409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahexer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A female foot on a strong male chest in Victory Pose ... and the female hand ... shows special pleasure ...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megahexer For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-17, 05:22
The Wizard of Oz
Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100 Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100 Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Attached Images
File Type: jpg rip.jpg (31.5 KB, 829 views)
Old 19-Dec-17, 20:10
Points: 9,816, Level: 42 Points: 9,816, Level: 42 Points: 9,816, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

God, what's not to like about this awesome picture? She could easily shatter his entire ribcage. Love it!
Old 20-Dec-17, 04:39
Last Achievements

Ludella Hahn aka Nessie Squeeze...undoubtedly an attractive woman. No question very strong and dominating. Top tier body and sexiness that any man would love to be under, between, and controlled by. Even after saying all of this, Im not much of a fan. I dont know what it is. I first encountered her in my teenage years and thought she was the perfect specimen. Nice tits, thick butt and thighs, always wore sexy high socks or stockings, has a monster squeeze, and looks like she truely enjoying every second of pain shes applying. But after investigating this fetish more and more and seeing different videos and stars, after a while Ludella kinda bored me. Maybe its because she mostly did headscissors and Im a bodyscissors fan so my tastes werent being satisfied? Maybe its because she has that gigantic ass but for years I couldnt find a facesitting video to save my life until recently? Maybe its because she it seems like she only has one "speed" with her scissors...like its 100% or nothing that turned me away. Whatever it is, Ill watch her vids to see if they are good but more often than not I can overlook them and find something else.

With all that said i chose this picture because, to my knowledge, this is a rare scene of her applying a bodyscissors and it is gorgeous to me. Her legs looks larger than usual when pressed against the victims ribs. The look of agony on his face says that shes got it locked in and is not holding back. Ludella holding his arms back disable him from bracing himself so hes extended, vulnerable, and has to take the punishment. And one of the things that attracted me to her the most was the smile on her face that without words said "Im proud that I can cause you so much pain. I dont care if you dont want me to stop, this is way too much fun."

Added after 20 minutes:

This picture is from a video on UtopiaEntertainment and features this chick named Syclone. As far as I know, this was her only session on that site and probably ever. She was probably a fitness model that figured she'd make a few hundred easy bucks and never planned on doing it again. Sad because if you ever saw this video you know there was potential.

First thing in the video is her dynamically stretching and practicing capoeira. Moving exotically and rhythmically with sweeps and high swinging kicks. You quickly realize that her body is long, athletic, and perfectly sculpted which tells me that if she really wanted to hurt a man she could do it with ease. When we get to the dominating action of the video, you can tell shes new and inexperienced. From what I remember, she seems a little hesitant to apply strong pressure because she doesnt know what the hell could happen. The upside to that is She clearly knows that shes strong. Some holds look a little ineffective. If it were a still picture it would be dynamite but in live action you can see that she doesnt exactly know the correct leverages or little adjustments to make the hold more threatening. But as for this picture, this is a hold that even a rookie can do properly after a few minutes of practice. This was a moment that was authentic and this headscissors was locked and loaded. The way the shot was taken really captures the length and leanness of syclones body. Also the thickness of her legs when compare to the head of her victim. And finally you get a nice shot of the soles. I love when the camera perspective is shooting from the feet up to the head.

P.S. Syclones real name is Syleena Adams. She is a figure competitor and seems to be pretty famous across social media. Sadly, no evidence of her domination career going any further than a video or 2 on utopia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 260-4.jpg (224.1 KB, 720 views)
File Type: jpg 263-2.jpg (700.2 KB, 618 views)

Last edited by IWantLegs; 20-Dec-17 at 14:20.
Old 20-Dec-17, 06:34
Last Achievements

This picture is a little different. Its very low res and is an amateur clip. This isnt a recent development of my fetish but rather a realization that i can actually search for this content. At 28 years old i just found out that one sided fights where women are the aggressor are called beatdowns. i never knew what to call it or how to properly search for it until about a year or so ago. I always felt a little uneasy about watching a man getting his ass kicked with no resistance...almost like im betraying my fellow men by getting turned on by the torture. But i have to say I actually like watching it...alot.

This picture comes from a random video of a guy and a girl that look to be alone in a field or backroad. Its evening and a camera is set up on the dash of a car thats giving them light. Through the blur, the girl looks pretty attractive with a nice body and the guy looks pretty tall and dense. Immediately the girl punches and knees the guy in the stomach and the chest. Shes actually hitting him very hard not holding much back. its a continuous onslaught for just under 18 mins. When he falls, she kicks him while hes down..stomping on his ribs and shoulders or kicking him in the stomach while hes on all 4s. Eventually she upgrades into kneeing him in the face (more like using the top of her thigh). The face abuse is actually a good chunk of the video. He gets knocked down but gets right back up. The only break the looks to be in the video is a few minutes of headscissors which is hard to gauge the intensity. if this girl is a girlfriend or even normal friend, hes got the best one in the world.

I always attach a scenario to scissor videos and beatdowns. You owe the mob some money so they let their enforcer, a woman, tune you up a bit. A hazing ritual for your fraternity or her sorority...both participants willing to give the beatdown and get beatdown with no hard feelings. You cheated and the only way she'll forgive and forget is to abuse and torture you for the night until shes ready to move past it. For me, all of these scenarios can be applied here.

Added after 10 minutes:

This next one is from a studio that I dont know he name of. But Ive seen a few videos of his and this man is dedicated. He is all about getting chained up or standing defenseless and getting beatdown by martial artists. Through his round gut, you can see that he has some ab development which holds a lot of pain tolerance. It unbelievable to see the abuse this guy takes and for alot of it he keeps a straight face. But like with anything you hit that wall and you cant keep up the front anymore. Ive seen him being beat to the point of puking. Ridiculous.

For this picture and video, hes chained up and is victim to a muay thai fighter or kickboxing. She has amazing striking ability, form, speed, power, aggression, and the willingness to hurt this guy. Her hits are so hard and brutal that its almost not sexy. I dont even know what to call it. Several times he yells stop, but she just keeps going. Even looks at the cameraman to ask if the guy is serious because she wants to keep going. At this moment, I tried to capture a knee that she was giving to his midsection. For some reason I find she wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in attractive. In live action hes trying to pull away but her strength and aggressiveness overpowers him and she throws 5 or 6 consecutive knees to both sides of his ribs. Like i said, its so brutal and its almost not sexy...ALMOST.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-12-20-00-50-30.png (1.38 MB, 436 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-12-20-00-55-33-1.png (1.78 MB, 320 views)

Last edited by IWantLegs; 20-Dec-17 at 06:34.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 11:25
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Here's a stunning shot from a recent'ish release from Foxy Combat featuring Katy vs Lucy.

Surprisingly, I think this is the first FC picture to appear on this thread. But that might be because the site itself is something of an embarrasment of riches. From any one gallery alone, you could probably pick out two or three incredible photos and the site currently houses a lot of galleries.

Indeed, I actually found this particular picture on a preview page for the video from which it originates. As a result, it was one of only a few pictures, which likely made it easier to notice. That being said, I suspect if this shot had been in a gallery of 200 photos, it still would have stood out to me.

In some ways, this picture does differ from my normal preferences. Primarily, in terms of the facial expression. My previous choices have often been consistent with focusing on the dominant wrestler/fight's expression, be that a dominant sneer or a satisfied smile. Here though, the onus is very much on Lucy's expression. And it's one of concern and helplessness. There's an almost pleading look in her eyes as she looks up at her subjugator. Not only is she dealing with the obvious discomfort of Katy's tight figure-four headscissors, but there's the added threat brought upon by her all-too-vulnerable position.

Correspondingly, Katy's pose is once of total, seemingly effortless control... with her left hand hinting at the threat of additional danger. Maintaining eye contact with her prey only adds to Katy's dominance here, an unspoken threat of more to come.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foxy.jpg (655.8 KB, 3196 views)

Last edited by FootPower; 10-Jan-18 at 00:18.
Old 09-Jan-18, 18:00
Points: 3,187, Level: 23 Points: 3,187, Level: 23 Points: 3,187, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I just can't stop looking at this picture. My wife and I are planning to recreate it asap.

Sincere thanks to Jovanzi for posting it in another thread.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to lkajsdfasdf For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-18, 06:10
The Wizard of Oz
Last Achievements

Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-error559.png (1.22 MB, 494 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MC-Menni For This Useful Post: