Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 20-Nov-17, 12:20
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default The time I got my ass beat by my ex

Quick summary, I dated this girl all through high school so 4 years. We broke up our first year of college and dated other people. We always slightly stayed in contact but our junior years we were both single again and decided to meet up at my place. This is the first time we've seen each other in years.
To the story, she comes in and looks amazing. Brunette small but sneaky strong from years of cheerleading and volleyball. We always used to wrestle in high school for fun and she would always scissor me to win but we both took it as fun. Through text we have talked about wrestling again recently and she always joked saying she could beat me still. So we catch up for awhile and it starts to feel like old times and all of a sudden wrestling came up and I said "still think you can beat me?" She laughs and says "yeah I can". So I stand up "let's go then Lil girl, we're not in high school anymore we're in our twenties" she stands up and just looks at me. When she did I noticed she looked amazing. Black boots and black leggings and very confident in herself. She took her arm around my head and kind of stuck out her hip and flipped me down to my back. Not gonna lie I didn't try my hardest we were both kinda laughing. We land with her still holding her arm around my neck so she's on top of me with me in a headlock her boobs in my face her face is right next to mine. She squeezed alittle and laughed right in my face. She didn't have it locked in tight enough to put me out so I just laughed too. Then all of a sudden she lets my head go swings her leg over my body and mounts my chest. Not very high up on me. I'm still kinda laughing and look up at her and she looks very serious and next thing I know she's trying to schoolgirl pin me. (She used to always get to the schoolgirl pin first so she could roll to the side and front scissor me when we were in high school). I knew this and she gets my 1 arm stuck and I know she's going for the other one. This is when I really start to get serious I don't wanna lose, it's not a good look getting beat by an ex you're trying to get back with lol. So I quickly slide my other arm between my head and her leg. And to my surprise she just slide her leg up violently forcing my right arm directly above my head and she's not schoolgirl pinning me. We make eye contact and she's dead serious now and I see her trying to get my other arm into the same position above my head to complete the hold. I'm actually holding onto her boot with my left arm trying to keep her from switching it to between her legs. She has all the leverage and after a long struggle she gets my arm free and she picks up her leg, slides my arm underneath, and brings her leg down hard and quickly squeezes her legs together tightly forcing both of my arms straight above my head. She put her hands on her hips dominantly and stares down into my face with a look I've never seen before. I'll never forget it, she looked at me with distain, disbelief, and dominance all in one. It felt like she was looking right through me. I was completely intimidated. She was kind of in shock because it was obvious I was embarrassed. She then says "you understand you're getting beat up by a girl who's 5'4 and weighs 105lbs right?" She's not laughing at all now, she's talking down to my with her hands on her hips and I can't move. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. I just started to struggle and start to say "alright get off m...." she shifts forward so that she's now as high up on my throat as possible without it actually being a facesit and her legs are squeezing very tight around my arms. When she did I let out a slight moan just from her cutting off my air mid sentence. And now I was actually fucked. I was stuck completely under my ex girlfriend in a pin that I never thought I'd ever be in. All I could see was her thighs around my face, her hands on her hips, her boobs hanging over me and her pretty face with her hair down starring down at me with a huge look of domanince on her face. I didn't say a word. I barely could. She says "there's no way I could ever do this to my last boyfriend, you understand that?" I didn't say a word. I was embarrassed so I tried to knee her in the back and she ended up hooking my legs and folding me up while still being pinned, when she did she actually slide up face sitting me. To my surprise she stayed there a few seconds longer than I thought she would then let my arms go and went back to sitting on my throat. She would mess with me by leaning over top of me still in it or cross my arms squeeze her legs together. Then finally she puts her hands back on her hips and looks down at me. I say "quit looking at me like that" she just tightens her legs more and says "you done?" I tried to tap but couldn't "say it" she says. And I listen "fine I'm done" at this point I actually just wanted out. She doesn't move. "I told you I could still beat you, tell me who won" I quickly say "you won, you proved your point" she never laughed just stares at me with her hands still on her hips. Squeezed her legs one last time and got off me. I'll never forget the way she looked down at me. We hook up from time to time, never more. Talk to her frequently still teases me about it through text tells me "that was my secret move" or "I could do it again to you" and says the only reason she let me go is cause she felt bad.
Old 21-Nov-17, 06:20
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: The time I got my ass beat by my ex

Sounds kinda exciting and emasculating at the same time. Thanks for sharing this with us, mate.
Old 13-Dec-17, 01:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds kinda exciting and emasculating at the same time. Thanks for sharing this with us, mate.
It's exciting afterwards. Not so much during lol
Old 13-Dec-17, 15:44
Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's exciting afterwards. Not so much during lol
No, it;s exciting during, less so afterwards...
Old 14-Dec-17, 21:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, it;s exciting during, less so afterwards...
Guess it's different for everyone then
Old 13-Sep-20, 15:41
Last Achievements

An old true story of mine. I've had a rematch with my ex since. If anyone's still interested
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-20, 17:38
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I really enjoyed the first wrestling encounter you shared with us, mate. I, for one, would definitely be interested in reading about a rematch.
Old 14-Sep-20, 21:30
LuckyL

Very interested! Please share
Old 15-Sep-20, 01:55
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

How did she beat you this time lol