Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Dec-17, 10:36
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Best of 2017 (sessions)

As every year around this time I would like to take stock of the year 2017. I hope that quite a lot of colleagues will participate in this topic, because it also gives colleagues "advice" for future sessions. The scheme: the three best sessions, the three less satisfying and three wishes for 2018:

The three best:

3. Orsi B. You can always rely on the Hungarians. They are beautiful, super strong and dominant and at the same time so charming that you wanted to spend days with them. Whether Tia, Antscha, Aisa, Orsi, you can not go wrong. This year I had the pleasure only with Orsi and it was again a great session.

2. Jenni Czech. For me, the surprise of the year. I already had a session with her years ago and was not completely satisfied. The chemistry did not really fit. Very different this year. She is simply gorgeous and the most dominant session partner I know. Even though you can not wrestle with her, her sessions are unique and I do not know anyone who lives his sadistic streak as much as Jenni and she is also an excellent actress. her trash talk has " high level"

1. And the winner is .... Sativa. I was fortunate enough to persuade her to make a stopover on the way back from Budapest to Vienna. I should not regret it. Everything was just perfect: Beauty, technique, dominance, acting skills, sadistic streak. GB is generally the Mecca for us. There are so many excellent reports about England's session wrestlers that I / we can only wish that many of them will visit us in the near future.

Now for the second category:

1. Yana Iron. For me the worst experience of the year. It just does not fit together. Which of course was not just her fault. The chemistry just did not fit. But the biggest problem was the language problems. No more a session with a lady whose language I do not speak.
2. I had a similar experince with Virginia from France. I thought my French is enough. But the language knowledge was not sufficient for a good session.
3. Sophia from Nuremberg. A very friendly person, but the chemistry just did not fit for a good session. The same thing happened to Warrior Amazon.

A special case is Sandra the Savage. Actually next to Sativa the best session of the year. I was really surprised at her strength, dominance and she is very friendly and looks damn good. But what happened after that relativized my impression. My assessment was probably a very one-sided. Because I wrote her a very nice email after the session, that she did not answer. Even the request for a further session next week remained unresponded.

3 Wishes for 2018:

It will be no suprise that all of them are coming from GB:

1. Amethyst Hammerfist
2. Ivy
3. Sativa

But also Mysteria, Inferno, Venom ... would be fine
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kacler For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-17, 14:45
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Best of 2017 (sessions)

Unless I had a really bad session or unless I encounter a bad demeanor from a girl (like a girl not showing up, or a girl appearing not interested in the session, talking on the phone etc) I would be careful in publicly announcing her as disappointing or worst experience. This can hurt her business and unless justified I wouldn’t do as far as that.

My three best sessions to date are Rada Gold (3 times) Viktoria (3 Times) and Tia , all of them I wrote extensive and enthusiastic reviews. I also share your high opinion of Sativa Mist - great session, fantastic girl ( if we were in high school then Sativa would probably be the coolest around) and the first to deliver a vicious beat down to me which I liked.

I do not agree with you about Yana Iron - true there is a substantial language barrier, but she is super hot (perhaps the hottest I’ve ever sessioned with) , strong ,skilled and tries her best. Certainly not a bad session.

The only bad experience I had is with Athena from London who never showed up and didn’t bother to let me know. I was waiting for more then 30 minutes and had to leave.

My new goals for 2018 (in addition to sessioning again with the girls I like):
1. Antscha. This is it - it’s decided. Either she travels here or I travel to Hungary. It WILL happen.
2. Veve Lane. I have to see this legend. Hope I travel to NYC this year.
3. Arekah Lox. another legend I must meet. Also depends whether and when I travel to the US or if I catch her in one of her travels.
4.if it doesn’t happen with the American girls - Jenni Czech (so hot!) .
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-17, 20:07
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My best three are the same as kacler and one of worst three is the same as Royh.

Best 3
Jenni C - bubbliest person I have ever met. Simply loved being around her.
Orsi B - the bubbliest person I had ever met before I met Jenni
Sativa - more laid back than the other two but so cool to be around. Love her.

Worst 3
Athena - she was late and had to leave early. Having read other reviews of her, I won't be booking her again.
I've struggled to come up with another two but can't. If a girl does her best, I can't find it hard to fault her.

3 Wishes for 2018
Orsi B - I am praying she won't retire. (I have heard no suggestions of this - it's just that her travel schedule has been empty for a while)
Rada Gold - seems like one of the few girls that genuinely enjoys beating guys and rubbing it in.
I'm struggling to come up with another one but I'll include Amethyst as I think a session with her would be really fun.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-17, 21:44
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

My top 3 for 2017:

Jolene - perfection! Sexy, beautiful, strong, great fighter, fun personality, loves to dominate.
Skylar - the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Great athlete. Perfect ass and she knows how to use it.
Mahea - really fun, smart, strong, skilled, pretty

No bad experiences in 2017.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-17, 05:16
Points: 4,441, Level: 28 Points: 4,441, Level: 28 Points: 4,441, Level: 28
Last Achievements

My top 3 this year are
1. Ariel X is always awesome she keeps getting better every time see her, excellent bjj and great core strength. She basically toys with me, and her trash talk is top notch.
2. Savannah Fox my first time seeing her, great personality with lots of energy, her training from ultimate surrender shows as she’s got some grappling skill and is naturally athletic and has strong legs. Plus that booty!!
3. Red Diamond it was my second time seeing her and she had gained about 20lbs of muscle since last I seen her , she looked great and I immediately noticed her increase in strength, she had a nice mix of wrestling , domination and some sensuality. Fun session

Also no bad sessions in 2017
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-17, 09:26
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I guess I will take a run at my top 3 of 2017 from the perspective of doing sessions somewhere between full competitive and semi-competitive.

Goddess Anat - Challenging newcomer to sessions
Mahea - Keeps coming up with new ways to kick my rear
Rapture - Brought considerably more technique than I was expecting
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-17, 10:20
Points: 16,083, Level: 55 Points: 16,083, Level: 55 Points: 16,083, Level: 55
Last Achievements

The best session I had this year is Amazon Annie, hands down. So easy to talk to, and fun to be around. Her power is off the chart! The only woman I have sessioned with who doesn't give you a break after you submit. She just transitions to another hold and waits for another submission. She is relentless with great stamina. Her standing headscissors had me tapping in less than 5 seconds and she didn't even cross her ankles! All she lacked that I would have liked is humiliation, but an unforgettable experience!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to du-man For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-17, 10:58
Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24
Last Achievements

My bestest for 2017.

1.Miss Lina - Bournemouth, great BJJ skills, attitude, knows exactly what to do and wears exactly what you ask.

2.Miss Kay O - London. Great fun, attitude, BJJ skills, very funny and fun session.

3.Miss Lisa, Lovely lady to work with and great skills.
The Following User Says Thank You to class37 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-17, 13:47
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Tyler Dare and Aralia from Doom Maidens. those were the two sessions i had this year, and both were amazing.

first time i saw both ladies. full reviews i posted in reviews section.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-17, 22:49
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by du-man [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The best session I had this year is Amazon Annie, hands down. So easy to talk to, and fun to be around. Her power is off the chart! The only woman I have sessioned with who doesn't give you a break after you submit. She just transitions to another hold and waits for another submission. She is relentless with great stamina. Her standing headscissors had me tapping in less than 5 seconds and she didn't even cross her ankles! All she lacked that I would have liked is humiliation, but an unforgettable experience!
Could you please tell me if she does KOs?