Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-May-12, 22:27
Points: 3,303, Level: 24 Points: 3,303, Level: 24 Points: 3,303, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Seeking mixed wrestling with Lesbian themes

Hello, all!

I wonder if anyone can share stories of mixed wrestling that end with the male soundly defeated and his girlfriend/wife in the arms of the victorious female?

I think this gives an added dimension to stories of female physical superiority.

Here are some outstanding examples.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Slightly off topic, but a stirring example of a strong lesbian bashing a homophobe while her adoring girlfriend looks on.

If you know of any similar stories, please take a moment to scour your hard drive and post them. If not, I hope you enjoy these!

If we can get a lively thread going, I have others to share. Thanks in advance for your participation in this wonderful forum.

Arnoldziffel1
Old 20-May-12, 23:52
Last Achievements

Default Re: Seeking mixed wrestling with Lesbian themes

Since it's not nice to ask for something without also sharing something, here is an original story on my favorite theme written by D. Sullivan of the amazing Sandi Stone series.

Mark and Jessica were high school sweethearts who had married right after graduation. Mark was a six foot 205 pound Alpha-male BMOC jock type while Jessica was a slender athletic girl, her body trim and willowy, yet rounded and feminine. Her breasts were high and round and full, with tiny pink nipples. Her waist was tiny, her hips round, her buttocks like an apple.

It was a relationship that caused no end of talk at school. The big outgoing male stud and the shy retiring female wallflower. How did they ever get together? Truth be told, they fit each other well. Jessica was very submissive and had a deep seated psychological NEED to be protected. Mark NEEDED to be the dominant one in any relationship. In Jessica he found someone whom he could bend to his will at any time.

They graduated on one day and married the next. Mark, although the BMOC in high school couldn’t cut it at college. His grades were bad due to his laziness and he got dropped from the football team.

They settled back in their original town and Mark got a job at a big box store. He eventually worked his way up to assistant manager of the toy department. Jessica worked for an accountant as a receptionist.

As time went by, Mark got more and more frustrated with his station in life. It had been made clear to him that he was going no further at the store. Jessica had gone from being a receptionist to helping the accountants with basic functions. Her boss encouraged her to go to college as she had a real feel for the business. She had gotten two promotions and raises. Instead of being proud of his wife, this only made Mark madder. He went from being protective with Jessica to taking out his frustrations on her. He projected all of his failings on to her. At first he just verbally abused her. Calling the shapely little girl names and degrading her. After a while, this was not enough. The big man began to beat on his diminutive wife. He would hit her at the slightest, or with no provocation.

For the girl, love turned to fear and then to hate. Jessica got to the point where any physical contact with Mark made her want to vomit.
Sex between them became more like rape. Mark used his big cock like a battering ram. He wouldn’t quit until his wife was left sobbing and bleeding. This went on for months on end.

Jessica got to the point where she didn’t care if she lived or died.
One of the accountant’s clients was a woman named Stacy Jenkins. Jessica and Stacy became friends over time. Stacy owned a metal fabricating shop in town. As this seemed to be a strange business for a woman to own, Jessica had assumed that she had gotten it from her father or from an ex-husband.
The two women went for lunch once a week. They usually bought lunch and ate at the local park. One day Jessica broached the subject of the shop to Stacy. Stacy laughed and said that she had started it and built it up herself.

She now had twelve employees. Stacy was astounded when she saw Jessica’s reaction to her laugh. The girl literally seemed to shrink into herself as she tearfully apologized to Stacy “for being so stupid”. Stacy knew that there was a big problem here. “What’s wrong Jess?” She asked. “Is there anything I can do?” No one had shown kindness to Jessica for such a long time that the entire terrible story came rushing out of the girl in a torrent of words and of tears. All the abuse, all the degradation, all the beatings. All of it. Stacy was stunned at the story that her friend told. Stacy knew that Jessica didn’t have it in her to tell the police. She knew that something ELSE needed to be done.

Stacy “dropped in” at Jessica’s house that evening. The girl apologized to Stacy for her earlier outburst. Stacy told her that they were friends and what were friends for? They had some coffee and made small talk for a while. Jessica started to get nervous as time went on. She told Stacy that Mark didn’t like people there when he got home and that he was due home soon. Stacy told the girl that it was Mark that she had really come to visit.

“No Stacy! No. He’ll be furious if you say anything!” She pleaded. Stacy told her that no one should live in Hell like Jessica was. The small girl stared to sob at that simple statement.

Just then, Mark opened the door and came into the house. His thin black tie was hanging loose from his neck over his stained white shirt that covered his once burly but, now BEERY physique. “What the Hell!” He yelled as he saw Stacy sitting on HIS couch that Jessica had bought with her money. Most of his went for beer. “Who’s this bitch?”

Stacy stood up. “I need to talk to you about the way you treat Jessica.” She said softly. “You come into MY house and talk to me about MY wife!” He yelled. “Get the Hell out!” Mark pointed at his wife. “I’ll talk to YOU later!” The shapely girl cowered in her chair and said nothing. Stacy moved right next to Mark. The six foot man towered over the five foot eight woman. “You’re not to hit her anymore Mark. She is your wife, not your punching bag.”

Mark was stunned. He was not used to being stood up to. He didn’t eat shit from ANYONE. Except at his crappy job, of course. “Screw you!” He spat. “You know I hit her. What’s to say I won’t hit YOU!!” Inwardly Stacy was elated. This is just what she wanted. “Now…Get the Hell OUT!” Mark yelled. “Make me.” Stacy said softly. “You’re such a big man, make me!”

Jessica was petrified. She knew Mark’s temper. She had seen him in fights before. He had never lost. “No Stacy, No.” Jessica cried. “It will be alright.” Stacy turned to say something to the frightened girl when Mark did what he always did in a fight situation. He sucker punched her. That’s why he didn’t lose fights. He would sucker punch then stomp his opponents while they were stunned.

Mark’s punch landed right on Stacy’s jaw. The girl’s head snapped around and she was forced back from the punch but, she stayed on her feet. Mark rushed at the girl to finish her off. Stacy, recovering quickly, moved a half step to the side and used Mark’s momentum against him. She grabbed the husband’s arm and tossed him across the room. Jessie screamed in terror at the events. The sexy little wife jumped out of her chair and fearfully huddled in a corner of the room. Getting to his feet, Mark yelled: “O.K. bitch! I’m gonna kick your aaa..”

He didn’t even finish his statement when he saw Stacy. He was shocked at the sight before him. While he was getting up Stacy was removing the baggy warm-up jacket and sweatpants she had been wearing. The girl was in a fighting stance in jock sports underwear. Standing at an angle to Mark with her left arm up and her right next to her chin. That wasn’t what had stunned the man though. What shocked him was the physique of the girl. Stacy’s work-out bra had a lot of work to do for sure as Stacy was really built. That wasn’t the only way she was built though, FOR SURE. As Mark stared at his opponent, a twinge of fear went through him. His female adversary had an upper body that Mr. Olympia would envy. Except that she was a girl. What was in that bra validated that! Her arms were just HUGE. In her fighting stance the biceps and triceps bulged with untold power. The girl’s abs were so developed that they looked invulnerable. Behind her in the corner, Jessica looked upon Stacy’s broad back in awe. Her back looked like a mountain range of muscle to the smaller woman.

“She’s a monster,” the panicked Mark thought. “This fucking girl has bigger arms than me, a bigger chest than me, bigger thighs, calves, fuck it, she's just plain bigger, though she looks to be under 6 feet. She must weigh as much as I do and she's got like 1 percent bodyfat, and I'm sure she's twice as fucking strong as me.”

Mark got unsteadily to his feet. “Look… I’m gonna give you a chance to leave before you get hurt.” He said, trying to get out of the situation. Stacy laughed quietly. “That’s funny, big guy. I’m NOT gonna give you a chance to leave and you ARE going to get hurt.” In the corner, Jessie looked at the two and hoped that Stacy was as good as her word. Mark, knowing that there was no out, jumped at the girl, throwing his fist right at her face.

Stacy easily ducked under his telegraphed punch and drilled her fist deep into his gut. Mark groaned in agony as the girl’s fist tore into his once flat stomach. His beer belly was no match for the muscle driven fist of the female. Stacy reached down and grabbed Mark’s tie, close to his neck with her left hand. She lifted the man halfway to his feet with her muscled arm. She slapped his face hard with a SMACK! The slap was harder than any punch he had ever felt before.

“You will NOT hit Jessie again.” SMACK! She slapped him again. “You will NOT rape her anymore.” SMACK! “You will NOT yell at her.” SMACK! “You will NOT degrade her.” SMACK! Mark was dizzy from the slaps and in terrible pain. He was bleeding from his mouth and nose. Stacy let him drop to the carpet. He was crying in pain from the girl’s vicious onslaught. Muscular Stacy stood above him not even breathing hard.

"No more!... Please!.. No more!" Mark whimpered. Stacy loomed above him. She was stroking the bulging boulders of her left arm with her right hand. "I love to hurt men with my big muscles. Especially tough guys like you!" She whispered seductively, slowly running her tongue over her lips while her hand caressed her own huge biceps. "It REALLY turns me on!" Hard nipples showed through the tight shirt she wore, proving her statement.

Mark staggered out from his corner. Stacy met him with a driving blow to his heart that sent him back into his corner. She sent four more crashing blows into his body. Then, she bent Mark down, and looking directly at Jessica with her sadistic smile, drove her thigh up into his rib cage seven times. Mark’s ribs collapsed from the power of her titanic thighs. Blood and bile gushed from his mouth and Jessica's face was glowing as the muscle girl methodically smashed Mark again and again, ruining her husband before her eyes. She began laughing in sadistic glee as Stacy’s muscles again were proving themselves superior to a mere man’s.

"I'm starting to get into it now! This is where my fun really starts!" Stacy told a thrilled Jessica. With that, she dumped Mark on the floor.

The girl rolled Mark onto his stomach. “I’m going to leave you with a little reminder of my visit.” She spat. The girl dropped to her knees and pushed his head down into the rug. She grabbed his left arm and applied a jackhammer and put on the pressure. The man cried out again in pain. “Remember this asshole! If you EVER hurt her again, I’m going to come back and break you into little pieces!”

Stacy really had Mark locked up. Her right knee dug into his back while her right hand pushed his head against the carpet. The woman’s huge left arm bulged with fearsome strength as she pulled the jackhammer hold higher. Mark was moaning as the pain mounted. Jessie was entranced as she stared at Stacy’s massive biceps. The small girl began to pant and lick her lips as she watched Stacy’s muscles punish Mark. Jessica had never been with another woman or even thought about it. But the sight of the muscular girl punishing the man that Jessie HATED with a deep burning fire filled her slender body with a lust that she had never felt before.

Jessica walked over to the two combatants on rubbery legs. Ignoring the pain wracked cries of her husband the small girl kneeled down next to them. “C.. c.. can I touch your arm?” She whispered to Stacy. “You can touch ANYHING you want.” Stacy replied. Jessica put her trembling fingers on the girl’s biceps. “Ohhh.. They’re like iron!” Jessica breathed. Jessie wrapped both her small hands around Stacy’s massive arm and squeezed. She couldn’t dent the girl’s titanium biceps an iota. In response, the muscle girl lifted her hold up even higher. Mark cried in renewed pain as Stacy’s biceps got even harder.

“They’re so beautiful.. so hard…so big!” Jessie whispered. The smaller woman began to kiss Stacy’s neck and shoulder. The ball of muscle that was Stacy’s shoulder felt like solid steel to the girl’s lips. “Ooohhh…! Ooohhh!” Jessie moaned. “Your muscles are so beautiful. So strong…. So strong!” Stacy sighed softly, loving the touch of Jessica’s soft lips on her. ‘They’re all for you Jessie. All for you.”

Stacy released Mark from his torture and gently wrapped her heavily muscled arms around the shorter woman. They kissed as Mark lay beneath them. Kissing softly at first and then with more passion, the women began to explore each other’s bodies with their hands. Jessica was moaning in raw lust as she moved her hands all over Stacy’s rock hard body. Stacy was feeling the same way towards the curvaceous woman.

“Let’s go into the bedroom.” Jessie whispered.

“What about HIM?” Stacy asked.

Jessica looked down on her husband. “I want him hurt some more. Just like he did to me.” She said with venom that she didn’t even know that she had in her. Stacy looked at Jessica. “You can do whatever you want to him.” Stacy said. “He can’t hurt you anymore now that I’m here.” Jessica shuddered. “I don’t ever want to touch him again! And I NEVER want him to touch me again! EVER!!” The smaller woman put her hand on Stacy’s muscled bicep. “I want you to hurt him.” Jessica whispered. “I want to see you punish him with your muscles. Do whatever you want. I just want it to hurt.” Looking at Stacy the girl continued. “But later. Do it later. I want to be with you now.”

Stacy smiled at her soon to be lover. “I have an idea that you might like.” The girl reached down and effortlessly lifted the two hundred pound man to his feet. Mark could offer no resistance at all. Stacy pushed him onto the dining room table and began to remove all of his clothes except for his tie. “I just love a man in a tie!” She laughed. Grabbing the tie, the muscle girl began to lead the nearly naked man towards the bedroom with Jessica following. Mark stumbled and fell. Stacy reached down and grabbed Mark by his ruined left arm and simply pulled him into the bedroom. Mark squealed in agony which sent a thrill through his wife. The powerful woman slammed mark onto the dressing chair. “Grab another tie please” Stacy asked Jessica. The girl got one and handed it to Stacy. Stacy tied Mark’s hands behind the chair. “This is where it gets good!” Stacy laughed. Adjusting the tie around his neck so that there was one real long part and one very short one, Stacy made a loose knot near the end of the long length. Pulling down on the tie, the Amazon girl slipped the knot down to the base of Mark’s flaccid cock. Looking at him with an evil grin, She pulled the knot TIGHT with a vicious pull.

Mark cried in agony as the tie dug into his tender flesh. His cock involuntarily got erect as the blood going in could not leave his penis due to the tight knot. It was a wonderful sight to Jessica. Her naked bloody husband tied to a chair. His head bent down from the noose around his neck that was attached to his hard cock that was rapidly turning purple. “Beautiful” Jessica whispered.
Jessica and Stacy began to remove each other’s clothes. Jessica gasped as she finally saw Stacy’s legs. “Oh my God!” Jessica breathed as she looked at Stacy’s huge granite thighs and calves. “You could kill with those!” She said reverently. “The Amazon laughed quietly. “I can kill with my arms.” She said. “I CRUSH with my legs.”

Looking at Mark Jessica said: “I want you to use them on him. I want you to smash him and I want to watch.” Mark started to cry again. “Jessie…please. Jessie.” He begged. Jessica said not a word. Stacy gently lifted Jessica onto the bed and started kissing her softly. Jessie tried to kiss her back but Stacy said; “Just lie still for a while. It’s your time to be loved.”

Stacy, on her knees, straddled the small woman. The muscular girl softly kissed and caressed Jessica, starting at her head and S L O W L Y moving down. Jessica moaned and cried in lust and joy. She reached up and began to rub Stacy’s body. “I need to feel your beautiful muscles.” The girl moaned. Stacy got to Jessica’s full breasts and nuzzled and began sucking. Jessica was shuddering as feelings that she had never had before flooded over her. Jessica reached up and fondled Stacy’s much larger breasts. ‘Oh Ggoooddd!” Jessica moaned. Stacy kept moving down the small girl’s body. Down her chest, down her stomach. Down. All the while softly kissing and licking Jessica, not missing a spot. Jessica kept her hands on Stacy wherever she could as the muscle girl worked her way down her slender body.

Jessica had the first real shuddering orgasm of her life even before Stacy reached her pussy. No one had ever cared about her needs before. Or her joy. Stacy chuckled quietly as Jessica writhed below her in pure unadulterated pleasure.

Mark HAD to watch the two women as that is how Stacy had positioned the chair. His gut hurt. A lot. One punch had torn him up badly. His face, torn up from the Amazon’s slaps, felt like acid had been poured on it. His cock was on fire as the blood had engorged it to a size it had never been before.
Stacy finally got to Jessica’s pussy. The heavily muscled girl spent the best part of an hour giving Jessica the most pleasure that she had ever felt. Jessica lost count of her orgasms as Stacy brought her to climax time after time. Jessica went from writhing to pounding on Stacy’s iron back muscles (with no effect) to finally just laying still as Stacy had totally exhausted the small girl’s energy with her non stop lovemaking.

The big girl finally, and mercifully, rolled off and lay on her back. Jessica moved over to her and cuddled next to the muscular girl. “I love you Stacy.” She whispered. Crying tears of happiness, Jessica fell asleep next to her first real love.

The girls slept for two hours while Mark vainly tried to get out of his bindings. He finally made the chair fall over, waking Stacy. The girl looked over at him and smiled. “Jessica wants me to hurt you some more baby. I’m going to do it. And I’m going to LIKE it!”

Jessica woke up a few minutes later. Staring daggers of pure hate at her husband, Jessica wrapped her hands around Stacy’s massive thigh and nuzzled her lover’s leg muscles. “Stacy is going to tear you apart with these, you prick.” The girls then went into the shower while Mark lay on the floor shaking in fear. The shower took quite a while as the girls got “interested” in each other again.

Finally emerging from the bathroom, Jessica got dressed. Stacy put on the shorts that she had on beneath her sweatpants. As she began to put on the work-out bra Jessica asked her to stay bare chested. Stacy got a pair of scissors and cut the tie that bound Marks hands. She cut the other tie two inches from his cock. She left the knot around his cock. The big man started begging for mercy to his wife as Stacy readied him.

“I hate you shithead!” Jessica yelled. ‘Stacy’s gonna hurt you just like you hurt me all this time!”

Stacy threw Mark onto the bed. He tried to scramble away. Stacy speared him above his heart with her elbow. Mark jolted upright in agony and then fell back, moaning. Stacy let him recover for a bit. The muscle girl grabbed the bottom of his engorged cock with a grip of steel. Mark screamed in terror and anguish.

“Jessie told me what you did to her with this. How you hurt her.” Stacy snapped. ‘How does it feel now?” She squeezed tighter. Mark wailed anew. “How does it feel?” Jessica got on the bed next to Stacy and began caressing the muscles of Stacy’s arm. She watched as her Amazon lover ruthlessly crushed the cock that had caused her so much pain. “Hurt him more… More!” She breathed. Stacy squeezed in on him with her maximum force. Her steel hard muscles flexed to their maximum as Jessica moved her hands up and down felling every bulge and striation.

Mark was crying tears of agony as Stacy tortured his member. Grasping the top of his unit with her other hand, Stacy repeated the process. Mark was beyond pain now. His entire being was a pure white hot agonizing suffering torment. Stacy added to it by TWISTING her hands in opposite directions. Jessica was sucking on Stacy’s nipples as the muscle bound girl crushed and twisted Mark’s cock into hamburger. Jessica’s hands never left Stacy’s muscled arms. The man finally passed out from the torment.

The girls made love again while Mark lay on the bed next to them. This time Jessica pleasured Stacy as Stacy had done to her. Mark eventually came back to life in a sea of pain. His cock, still tied, was swollen and a grotesque purplish black. Stacy grabbed it again. Mark SCREAMED.

“You never answered my question, baby.” Stacy whispered. “How does it FEEL?” The pain was so great that Mark couldn’t answer. Stacy and Jessica both laughed with glee. “Now for the finish” Stacy cooed to him. He couldn’t even respond. The girl positioned the man’s chest between her massive thighs and began to squeeze.

Mark began blubbering as the terrible pain mounted. Jessica rubbed her cheek up and down Stacy’s titanium thigh and massaged her huge muscles. She never touched her husband. One of Mark’s ribs snapped audibly as his bones were no match for the Amazon's muscles. Jessica had another orgasm as Mark wailed. Stacy moved slightly and snapped more of Mark's ribs. Again and again, the girl methodically crushed the man as she had told Jessica that she could.

Finally, it was over. Mark lay motionless on the bed as Stacy helped Jessica pack her belongings. The two girls got on either side of him on the bed and kissed each other. Then they left, hand in hand. They didn’t know if the man was alive or dead. They didn’t care.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel1 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-12, 00:15
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wonder if anyone can share stories of mixed wrestling that end with the male soundly defeated and his girlfriend/wife in the arms of the victorious female?
currently my most favorite is this: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], thank you (very much) for the postings!
The Following User Says Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-12, 00:53
Last Achievements

Yes, surely a classic. Have you any others you would care to share? I would love this to become an active topic. Thank you sincerely.
Old 21-May-12, 01:55
Last Achievements

Here is another obscure story of a proud, physically superior Lesbian using her fist to straighten out a straight boy. Please note that a racially offensive term occurs in the text. I think it was the author's intention to make the man more villainous through his expressions of prejudice.

If you can, please join in and share any material you have relating to this theme. Perhaps the mods would also allow artwork related to the "Lesbian F/M" theme?

(Contains violence, graphic sex, lesbianism, and coarse language.)

The Prize

Nicole spent the last month leading a double life. Studious, hair-
above-the-collar law clerk by day and sneak-around, hair-down lesbian
whore by night. Lisa lived on the other side of town so they met at each
other's apartment for their rendezvous four or five nights a week. Nicole
managed to keep it a secret from her boyfriend, always finding an excuse
while she slept with a woman behind his back.

The two women relished the foreplay and after-play as well as the
sex. Their evenings would typically begin with a role-playing situation
based on events in one or the other's day, or something pulled out of
thin air. Lisa worked as an airline baggage handler so she could only
fantasize about the life the women whose fancy luggage she loaded led.
One of her favorite games was to pretend she was a passenger who couldn't
get comfortable and Nicole was the stewardess who adjusted the pillow to
make it right. Nicole especially liked it when her lover wore tight
clothing, which strained under those large arm muscles and tree-trunk
legs. Although flight attendants are, in reality, forbidden to have any
physical contact with passengers, Nicole would take pleasure in moving
Lisa's limbs and body, copping a feel wherever she could. Lisa liked the
way Nicole would progressively unbutton her own blouse and lean in her
face, showing more of those large, fleshy bosoms each time.

Nicole's favorite fantasy was to be arrested and searched. She
would 'assume the position' against the wall as Lisa would slowly and
deliberately grope for any contraband. Invariably, the 'arresting
officer's' hand would find its way inside the front of her panties.

In every case, each woman would come up with some ingenious excuse
to remove her blouse and bra. Each enjoyed the pleasures of the other's
breasts. Then came the kissing...long, passionate wet ones long before
and after sex. Such was the pleasure of Lisa's company that Nicole began
to neglect her boyfriend, Dave.

Dave, although no pushover, wasn't in the class of the fighters
Nicole had screwed. Their sex life was rather dull and pedestrian, since
the busty blonde 'bitch' mentally compared him to the strong, virile men
who occupied her alternating Friday nights. After one especially lame
brush-off, he ended up in a bar with his friends. One drink and gripe led
to another, until he worked up the head of steam necessary to confront
his aloof girlfriend. Of course, the possibility that she was running
around with another guy came up several times throughout the marathon,
and what he drank stiffened his resolve to take care of business – and
the guy she was seeing, if that was the case. When he staggered back to
his car and turned on the ignition, he didn't know what fraction of
'right' he was, nor what was waiting for him.

Small-town Georgians don't always lock their doors...don't always
need to. In her rush to get her clit licked one night, Nicole omitted
this step. She and the 'Widowmaker' were in the throngs of passion, which
explains why she didn't hear Dave lurch down the hall or burst in the
apartment. Though legally too drunk to drive, there was no mistaking what
Dave saw when he stumbled across the threshold: his girl's favorite
blazer tossed on the back of a chair, the pink silk blouse he bought her
for her last birthday half on the arm of that chair and half on the
floor, her shoes in the middle of the floor, a lacy black bra dangling
off the stereo stand, a strange work shirt on the arm of the couch, a
larger bra sticking out of the couch cushions; and on that couch was his
woman, topless and wearing the bottom half of her dress, on her back and
in the arms of a large, muscular black woman, also topless, wearing
designer jeans that were unzipped. Each had the other's lipstick smeared
on their face and chest. It took Dave all of ten seconds to figure out
what was happening. The enraged boyfriend stomped towards the couch.

"If I hadn't seen this shit with my own eyes I never would have
believed it in a million years...my woman, lickin' some nigger bitch's
cunt!"

"Dave," Nicole protested, "what are you doing here? You're drunk!"

What does it look like I'm doin' here," he yelled. "I'm gonna take
care of business!" he said, as he grabbed Nicole's arm and yanked her off
the couch.

Lisa jumped in. "You have no right to be here!"

Dave pointed his index finger in the gladiatrix's face and sneered,
"You keep out of this, bitch, or you'll get some of this –!" Still
grabbing Nicole with one hand, he slapped her hard across the face with
the other. Nicole fell to the floor, still in his grip. She began to
weep.

"Now you done it," said Lisa, sternly. She slowly removed her blue
jeans as she stared him in the eye and proclaimed, "You're gonna be sorry
you were ever born, you no-count, limp-dick, honky cracker." She stepped
out of her pants and quickly pushed him with both of her hands, which
broke his grip on Nicole. Now that there was separation she could go to
work on him.

As she had done in so many fights before, Lisa led with a hard left
across the jaw. She didn't have time to finish with her customary right
to the body before Dave went flying over the couch and against the wall.
He just wasn't the caliber of fighter she was used to. She walked over to
Nicole, who was still sobbing, and helped her to her feet.

"Honey," she said to her bruised lover, "it's about time to give
you some lessons in the manly arts, but since we got no man here this
sack of shit will just have to do." She led Nicole over to where Dave was
just beginning to regain his senses, then reached over and grabbed his
bicep. She jerked him to the standing position and said, "Okay. Here's
how you do it...it's real simple. Just make a fist...that's right...now
wind up and let him have it right here," pointing to Dave's solar plexus.
Nicole did as instructed. Lisa laughed. "Honey, you hit like a girl!
Lemme show you how it's done." Dave, still somewhat dazed, didn't go
anywhere while Lisa gave her blonde friend some pointers in form. When he
least expected it, he was shocked by a left to the face. There, still
wearing only her skirt and panty hose, his girlfriend delivered a perfect
blow.

The thrill of seeing her abusive (former) boyfriend reel under her
punch invigorated Nicole. Newly energized, she stopped crying and
launched a volley of rather effective punches to his head and body. She
was never a violent person but this felt good. She was somewhat concerned
about the restricted movement her long, tight skirt gave her, though. She
started to remove it when Lisa said, "I think he's had enough. Now...he
came over here expecting to find something, so why don't we give him what
he came for?" Nicole liked the idea. She was also relieved that her
secret was out so she wouldn't have to sneak around his back. That her
reputation was now officially shot she would deal with later. She grabbed
Dave's wrist and threw a hammerlock on him (something she had never done
but had seen many times), pushed him into her bedroom, and told Lisa she
could find some twine in the kitchen drawer, just left of the sink.

The two women hog-tied Dave to the bedpost. They decided to have a
little fun and run an experiment by removing Dave's pants. Lisa fingered
Dave's cock and remarked, "Hmmm...not much to write home about, is
it...?" Nicole laughed. Neither woman let on about the many large,
virile, muscular fighters Nicole had satisfied. Lisa got things started
by reclining on the bed, stretching out and flexing her muscles. Dave
came up with the slightest bit of an erection.

Lisa was still wearing only her panties and Nicole her skirt and
stockings. She hiked her skirt up, reached underneath it, and removed her
pantyhose and panties. She teased her hapless boyfriend by draping the
crotch around his neck and letting the legs dangle down his chest, then
put her panties on top of his head. Both women laughed and Dave snorted,
holding back so as not to anger them and risk another embarrassing ass-
whooping at their hands. Then Nicole smiled and rubbed her cheek where a
welt was beginning to come up. She threw her arms around Dave's neck and
gave him one long, passionate kiss. He was confused but Lisa knew exactly
what she was up to. Then, Nicole quickly broke it off, slid down his
torso, grabbed his cock, which was now fully erect, looked up at him and
smiled, then kept smiling at him as she stuck her tongue out and wrapped
it and her lips around it. She mouth-pumped his stiff dick for just a few
seconds and jerked her head back before he came. Dave wished to hell this
was the Nicole he had humped in their glory days. Women have a way of
twisting the knife. She never lost eye contact with him, nor did the
smile-turned-sneer waver, as she left him and climbed into bed.

Nicole spread Lisa's thighs apart and got on her knees between
them. She threw back her long, blonde hair and slowly lowered herself,
working her way underneath the muscular black woman, embracing her as she
went. As she got close to her lover's face, Nicole opened her mouth and
stuck out her tongue. Lisa, returning the embrace, did the same. The two
women's lips met and each began to writhe and quietly moan. Dave started
to shudder and lost his erection. Each woman strained to watch him out of
the corner of her eye, enjoying what they were doing to him. A couple of
minutes later, Nicole arched her back, grabbed the sides of Lisa's ample
dangling breasts and started rubbing them against her own large tits as
they continued their kiss.

Once Dave's boner returned, Nicole slithered to her lover's side
and began massaging Lisa's crotch from the outside of her panties. She
took the middle finger of her other hand and thrust it in and out of
Lisa's mouth, now ignoring her ex's presence. Having an audience turned
both women on, especially given the circumstances and their motive. Lisa
quickly began to ramp up to an orgasm, at which point Nicole sat up and
removed her lover's panties. She then tilted her head down, allowing her
long, soft hair to fall and brush along the inside of Lisa's thighs and
jet-black bush as she softly kissed the muscular, chocolate-toned thighs
of the woman warrior. This was a new wrinkle to their 'routine'. Without
saying a word, Nicole prompted Lisa to get on her knees, then slid her
head underneath her crotch, maneuvering to give Dave a front-row seat.
She began to caress the cheeks of Lisa's ass and kiss her pubic hair,
causing the large woman to shudder and shake. Nicole then, slowly and
deliberately, brought her hands around to the front and spread Lisa's
lips open, stuck out her tongue and went to town. Dave had never seen
anything like this, especially out of the girl he loved. It both sickened
him and turned him on.

Nicole increased the pace of her tongue; she ran her hands up
Lisa's sides and played with her nipples, which were now large and
getting larger. At one point she pushed Lisa's arms outward, signaling
her to put on a show for her boyfriend. Lisa obliged – she flexed those
massive arms, heaved out her chest, and tried to protrude every muscle
she had. Dave finally came, squirting cum on the wall on the far side of
the bed. Nobody noticed; they were too transfixed with the muscular
beauty of the fighter, who soon climaxed.

Quickly, before Lisa could move, Nicole slid out from underneath
her and stood on the bed, facing the more-than-satisfied woman. She
spread her legs as far apart as she could, within the confines of her
tight skirt, then with both hands rolled the skirt up to her hips. She
took her hand, grabbed the back of Lisa's shoulder-length hair, and
rammed her lover's face into her crotch. Lisa ran her hands up the skirt
and grabbed her friend's shapely, generous ass. Nicole began to writhe in
pleasure, tossing her large bosoms in every direction, nipples now erect.
Dave began to stiffen once again.

Before she came, Nicole jerked Lisa's head from under her skirt,
bent over and kissed her, tongue first. A few seconds later she jammed
the black woman's head back in her cunt. She soon came, went limp, and
let her skirt drop. In the commotion nobody had noticed that Dave came
again. As they had done so many times before, the two women shared more
kissing and caressing before deciding to call it a night...totally
ignoring Dave. Nicole slid out of the bed and went quickly to the
bathroom. Lisa rose from the bed and ripped the twine apart with her
mighty hands. She told Dave that he was going to clean up that wall and
then get the hell out of there. He willingly obliged.

About 15 minutes later, Dave had finished cleaning the wall and had
put on some of his clothes and was headed out the door when Nicole
finally emerged. She was wearing only a pair of panties. Dave took one
last look at her fabulous body and left without anybody saying a word.
The Following User Says Thank You to arnoldziffel1 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-12, 13:57
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

if you've not seen them yet, some photo stories you may enjoy

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-12, 16:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello, all!

I think this gives an added dimension to stories of female physical superiority.

Here are some outstanding examples.

Slightly off topic, but a stirring example of a strong lesbian bashing a homophobe while her adoring girlfriend looks on.

If you know of any similar stories, please take a moment to scour your hard drive and post them. If not, I hope you enjoy these!

If we can get a lively thread going, I have others to share. Thanks in advance for your participation in this wonderful forum.

Arnoldziffel1
This is the best lesbian beating husband ever written, IMO [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-12, 16:16
Last Achievements

Yes, Hardie is a very gifted writer.

Here's another, this time the tale of a male boxer cut down to size by a Lesbian who takes his lover. Can we find some more to share, please?

Dyke Female destroys a Straight Male heavyweight sexboxing champ

APPEARANCE
Female: Roxanne

Physical Stats: 5' 10", 205 pound.
- Long, thick black hair, front bangs cut straight at eye level.
- Large, dark eyes; wide, thick lips; deep ebony skin.
- 39"C-25"-37" (Large areola; ass and hips are round and muscular)
- 18" biceps; highly defined, concave abdomen; muscular legs.

Background/Attitude:
Boxing ability on par with top ranked pros, exceptional punching power.
She's very confident, completely dominating all opponents, both female
and male, mentally, physically and sexually. Roxanne knows her power and
doesn't have to yell, belittle or abuse her opponents to dominate them.

Attire:
- Enters ring with hooded, black satin robe with light trim
- Small, 6 oz. black boxing gloves
- Black calf-high boxing boots
- Minimal black thong panties (topless)

Male: Camron
Physical Stats: 6' 2", 220
- Attractive, trim, muscular, flat abdomen
- Sandy, blond hair, light complexion

Background/Attitude:
Excellent boxing ability, average punching power. Has struggled to
remain Heavyweight Champ, winning most fights by decisions. Has always
had an attraction to powerful women, but has never before been distracted
by this in his mixed fights. However, he has significant misgivings
about fighting Roxanne, who is the first serious female threat to his
crown.

Attire:
- Small, 6 oz. black boxing gloves
- Black calf-high boxing boots
- Tiny, very low-cut briefs

Scene One - THE CONFRONTATION
Roxanne's skill and punching power are more than a match for Camron. But
Roxanne wants more than just another win. When it's over Roxanne wants
to own Camron, and let the rest of the world know that the Boxing Goddess
has arrived! So Roxanne devised a plan to "prepare" Camron for the next
evening's fight.

Camron is lounging in his apartment, barefoot and barechested, wearing
full-length trousers. His doorbell rings, and there is Roxanne at his
door, dressed in a revealing, black, two-piece dress that completely
displays her athletic arms, abs and legs to perfection. Roxanne
gracefully pushes Camron aside and enters his apartment with a casual,
"Camron, we've got to talk."

Camron is taken aback, completely off balance. He wanted to be
indignant, but something in the sound of her voice, the way she radiated power... it was like she owned him. All he could say was, "About what?" Camron didn't know it, but that doorbell sounded Round 1, and
Camron was about to take the psychic beating of his life.

"About a couple of things," said Roxanne. "I'm going to knock you out
tomorrow, but I'm going to give you a choice. Do you want me to make it quick and easy, or long, bloody, and painful?"

Camron heard this kind of talk all the time before a fight, and it
usually didn't bother him. But somehow the ease with which Roxanne said
it made it sound like it would be easy for her. Camron got a little
scared. Rather than show it, he went on the attack. "Look, bitch, I'm
the Champ! If anyone's gonna do any knockin' out, it's going to be me!"

"Yah, well I hope, for your sake, that you can fight better than you can
fuck, Big Guy".

Roxanne slipped a DVD into his player and switched on the TV. “Watch this,” she smirked. "Want to see what your
girlfriend Tina's been up to the last couple of months? Don't be
surprised if after tomorrow you don't see too much of her any more."

To Camron’s surprise, the picture showed Roxanne sitting in Tina’s luxuriously appointed living room, and Tina was strutting in front of Roxanne in a black negligee and panties. All of her attention was focused on Roxanne as she sensuously posed with her hands above her head. The negligee hid none of the girl’s attributes, her firm breasts clearly visible, and her dark patch peaking through the almost invisible panties.
“That’s nice,” Roxanne said. “How easy is it to take off?”
Tina moved closer to Roxanne and said, “Why don’t you find out for yourself?”
“No,” Roxanne replied. “I want to see you take it off.”
Camron stared as Tina easily slipped out of the negligee. She let it fall to the floor and stood in front of Roxanne with her hands on her hips. Camron was gaping as she saw that his girlfriend’s nipples were hard, standing almost as if at attention.
“Now the panties,” Roxanne commanded. “But turn around. I want to see your ass, baby.” Roxanne lifted her hand and the girl placed her hand in Roxanne’s and twirled until she stood with her back to the blonde. Tina twisted and looked at Roxanne.
“How’s that?,” the girl whispered.
“Take them off,” Roxanne said. Tina slowly rolled the panties down her torso. Obviously, Tina felt her body reacting to Roxanne’s control over her. Her hand traveled down to her bare crotch.
The girl stepped out of the panties, placed her hands on her hips again, and looked over her shoulder at Roxanne. Her eyes said everything, their sultriness an invitation. Roxanne said, “Now spread your feet and bend over.”
Tina did as Roxanne instructed. She spread her feet and bent over, her hair now touching the floor. She looked through her legs at Roxanne and Camron was stunned to see that the girl had become wet.
Roxanne leaned up and sat on the edge of the sofa, her face now just inches from the girl’s globes. Gently, stroked the girl’s crack. Camron saw the girl shiver.
“You are wet,” Roxanne said.
“Yes,” the girl replied, her voice hoarse. “I’ve been aching to be with you again.”
‘Turn around now,” Roxanne said. Tinal straightened and turned, the magnificence of her breasts now right in front of Roxanne’s face.
Tina’s cute face held an impish grin as she pulled Roxanne’s halter up. She could not reach high enough, and Roxanne had to stoop to allow her to pull it over her head. “It’s your turn. Let me see those beautiful muscles, big girl!”
Roxanne gave a short laugh. “You don’t waste time, do you?”
“Nuh-uh. It’s been too long”.
Obligingly, she slowly curled her arm so that Tina could get a good view. A large, steel hard bicep swelled in her upper arm, as big as and harder than a big man’s fist. The corded sinews of her forearm rippled as she turned her fist this way and that, making the bicep rise and fall with tidal force. Tina’s eyes bugged wide as the muscle moved,
and her mouth fell open when Roxanne clenched her fist harder, popping the bicep to an even higher peak.
“Come, sit on my lap,” Roxanne whispered. The girl straddled Roxanne and placed her arms around Roxanne’s neck.
“That’s it, baby,” Roxanne said. Tina took Roxanne’s face in both hands, and moved in to kiss her on the lips, gently at first, then with growing urgency.
Camron’s eyes were glued to the scene in front of him. He watched as Roxanne placed her fingers between the Tina’s legs and began masturbating the girl. Tina’s hips began to buck and the girl’s face dropped to Roxanne’s neck. The wetness of the girl against Roxanne’s fingers made a slapping, sucking sound as Roxanne fucked her. Her fingers clenched tighter in the thick auburn hair
and her head arched back with a tiny squeal as Roxanne’s fingers found her
clitoris. Tina began whimpering and gasping, her eyes closed. Camron could see tears coming from the girl’s eyes.
“Yes, yes,” Roxanne whispered as the girl bucked harder against her. Roxanne’s fingers were buried in the girl’s vagina, her thumb and forefinger massaging the girl’s clit. Camron saw the girl begin to shake as her hips seemed one with Roxanne’s hand. The girl’s arms wrapped around Roxanne’s head and the girl held on. Roxanne controlled the flow of the girl’s orgasm, its slickness an aphrodisiac. Tina continued to buck against her hand and was nearing a second orgasm. The girl’s hips moved faster now and Camron heard his girlfriend grunting with passion. Roxanne moved her free hand to the girl’s hanging breasts and cupped one so that the hardened nipple was centered in her palm. She squeezed the girl’s breast and Camron heard Tina cry out in orgasm.
Roxanne held Tina tight as she felt her body beginning to spasm. Tina cried out loud when the orgasm began, racking her body with wave after wave of unimaginable ecstasy. She literally screamed Roxanne’s name and her body arched backwards until she was almost horizontal.
The girl kept moving against Roxanne’s fingers and finally settled. “Please, don’t’ take your fingers away,” Tina muttered, her face still buried in Roxanne’s neck. The girl lifted her face and looked into the video camera. “We’ve got company,” she whispered, “but I don’t want to go.”
“Stay like you are until you are ready, baby,” Roxanne responded. “Hello,Camron, “Roxanne said.
“Hi…” Tina muttered. “I….”
"No need to explain, Tina. Camron, say hi to Tina.” The girl lifted her head and said, “Hi.”
“Now when I want to see her, I come over and have her dance for me.” Camron could not believe his eyes. The girl was still in Roxanne’s lap! The sexiness of the scene before him made it hard to speak.
“Tina, tell Camron how many boyfriends you used to have.”
“A lot,” Tina whispered.
“And how many do you have now?” Roxanne said.
“None,” Tina looked into Roxanne’s eyes and smiled.
“Tell her how many girlfriends you have,” Roxanne said.
“Only you, Roxanne, you know that.” Tina leaned back and gazed into Roxanne’s eyes.
“I keep telling you to get a fulltime girlfriend, Tina. You need a girlfriend. You can’t wait around for me to come to the house.” Roxanne seemed to be scolding the girl.
“It’s worth the wait. I never had orgasms like I have with you. I come and come with you,” Tina said.
The girl closed her eyes as Roxanne’s fingers moved within her. Roxanne’s lips closed around one of the girl’s breasts and she sucked the hardening nipple into her mouth.
The girl started whimpering and Roxanne flicked her clitoris. The groaning noise from deep within the girl shocked Canron. The girl came quickly, her orgasm almost a shout.
Roxanne let loose of the nipple and whispered, “I’m taking my fingers out of you now.” Camron saw Roxanne wiggle her fingers once more inside the girl’s vagina and saw the girl react. Then Roxanne lifted her fingers to the girl’s breast and spread the wetness there. Her lips fastened on the girl’s breast and she licked the wetness from her. Then she kissed the girl. Camron thought it was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. Roxanne put her fingers into the girl’s mouth and Tina sucked the remaining wetness away. Roxanne slapped the girl’s ass as she got up from her lap.
“See you later, baby,” Roxanne said. The girl sauntered away and Camron’s eyes were drawn to the girl’s perfect ass as she left.
“Like what you see?” Roxanne said.
The picture suddenly went dark.

With that Roxanne handed Camron a large envelope. Camron tore open the envelope to find color 8 x 10s of Roxanne fucking Tina's brains out; some by hand, others with a huge strap-on cock. In
another photo Roxanne lounges naked on a large chair like some kind of
bitch-goddess with Tina kneeling between her legs eagerly licking
Roxanne's crotch. With one hand in Tina's long curly blond hair and the
other flipping a bird, Roxanne looks straight into the camera, smirking
at how easy it was to take and fuck "The Champ's" chick.

Roxanne adds, "She's been coming to my fights for months now, watching me
cream guys you can barely get decisions against. After watching me clock
Alvarez in the third, she shows up naked in my dressing room. She says
watching a woman doing the beating got her hotter than you ever could.
That girl ain't just "Bi-curious", she's "Bi- can't get enough of it".

That did it! Camron goes crazy and starts swinging. Roxanne easily
dodges his punches. Then without warning, her hand flashes up and SLAP! stops
Camron's left fist, cold, in mid-swing in a grip of steel. Camron
struggles as hard as he can, but his fist doesn't budge.

"Don't resist me you pitiful sack of shit", says Roxanne. With a
skillful and fluid move, Roxanne twists Camron's fist behind his back.
Before he knows it, Camron's shoulders are pinned firmly against the wall
with his left arm twisted behind him (held in Roxanne's left hand), and
his right pinned at his side by Roxanne's left arm. Roxanne stands
square, breast to chest, in front of Camron. Camron can't move without
hurting himself.

Slowly and sensuously, Roxanne says "I could break your arm like a piece
of chalk, Camron, but you'll need it for our "big fight" tomorrow night.
So listen carefully . . ."

As humiliating as it is being so completely manhandled in his own house,
the smell and touch of Roxanne's hard body holding him helpless there
hardens Camron's cock against his will. Roxanne unzips his pants and
firmly grabs his hardness with her free right hand. Camron has never
experienced this kind of uncontrolled lust and terror before. Roxanne
begins to work Camron's cock with strong, hot strokes, as she continues

"Starting now, you’re my man-bitch. All your pain and all of your
pleasure come from me! Tomorrow, I'm gonna beat you 'til you can't see.
I'm gonna beat that cock of yours 'til it cums all over the ring. Shit,
I might even kill you. But no matter how badly I hurt you, you don't go
down until I'M DONE WITH YOU, GOT IT!"

"Y- Yesss ..." is all the man could answer.

With a few more strokes and a deep "Cum, for me, baby", Roxanne finishes
Camron off. Camron's body spasms as he cums uncontrollably. Roxanne
continues to work his cock until she’s satisfied that he’s completely
spent. She then lets him spill to the floor in a quivering heap.

She combs her fingers through the hair at the back of Camron's head, and
lifts him to his knees, looking him square in the eyes. "This ain't a
dream, baby. When you wake up tomorrow, remember how easily I twisted
you up and jerked you off. I want four good rounds out of you tomorrow,
or else!" Roxanne then releases Camron and strides out the apartment
with the same aura of command power with which she entered.

Scene Two: THE FIGHT
Roxanne has a huge following. Her fans love her fiery skill and how she
utterly dominates her opponents. "Roxie", as she is known by her fans,
has won most of her fights by knockout. She is a true goddess, she's
comfortable with her overwhelming physical and sexual presence. She
knows that Camron will do her bidding without resistance. He didn't
protest even when Roxie replaced his usual attire with scanty briefs, and
his Second with her own hand-picked (and stunningly gorgeous)
replacement.

PREFIGHT
Roxie's removes her robe; she wore nothing but tiny, low-
cut, black thong panties, the arc of which only highlighted her
incredible curves. The revelation was stunning! From her thick, tight
legs to her wide pelvis, concave abs, stunning silver dollar areola on
round, firm breasts, and powerfully muscled arms and shoulders, Roxanne's
body was all too perfect! But it was the look in her eyes that sent
shudders through Camron, a look of absolute power and
mastery. So much strength and sex in one women!

Tina acts as the Ref and delivers the prefight instructions. Camron can barely concentrate as women in the crowd jeer, “We want to see you kill him, Roxie!” “Bust up that cocksucker!”

Roxie owns the ring and
everyone in it. Most of all she own Camron. Camron's cock is completely
out of control! It grows to full hardness, pressed against his lower
abdomen. Inches of Camron's member stand exposed above
the "beltline" of the extremely low-cut briefs that Roxie gave him to
wear. He will remain hard throughout the "fight".

"We both know who's Champ here," Roxie said as she stokes his cock with
her black leather weapon, "but try to make a good show of it anyway."

The crowd goes wild at Roxie's immediate domination of the Champ. They
expect a brutal KO, and Roxie intends to deliver! She's going to show
the world that she is the undisputed World Heavyweight Champion!!!

ROUND 1
The bell rings! Roxie immediately goes on the offensive.

Camron now felt fear mix with the lust of only a moment ago.
He knew that he'd better get his fists moving or she might actually win
this fight.

Still a bit dazed, Camron's left his snapped out, then he sweeped his right
and left. Nothing!

BAM! Roxanne's right crashed against Camron's left cheek! BOOF! Her right
dug into his solar plexus! WHAP! Her right busted up into Camron's
descending face!...and POW! Roxanne's left hammered down on Camron's right
temple, sending him sprawling onto the canvas!

Tina begins the count. "One... Two ...

"Is that all you got, tough guy?", Roxanne said coyly. "That dick of yours
loaded, or you just packin' blanks?"

Camron shook his head and rose on "Four". As Tina checked him out Roxanne
adds "I'm gonna do you a favor and spot you the rest of this round, but
that's all you're gonna get. After that you're gonna be my whipping
bitch."

Before this fight, hearing words like that would have sent Camron into a
rage. He would have killed any woman who said that to him. But after
the last minute and a half, Camron only felt a twinge of fear and the
thought that he'd better get busy.

"No bitch does that to me" was all Camron had to say, then he started
swinging! It took only a few seconds for Roxanne to tell that Camron
couldn't box worth shit! She easily dodged, slipped or blocked
everything Camron had to offer. True to her word, Roxanne did not reply.
She gave him every opportunity to hurt her. Camron failed miserably!
After two minutes of unrelenting slugging Camron was sweaty, out of breath,
frustrated, and trying desperately not to be afraid or give in the
throbbing in his crotch.

Her attack is
unstoppable! Camron's ability and training are useless against Roxie.
She pounds his face and body at will. Roxie easily dodges or blocks
Camron's best blows. Camron is unable to defend against Roxie's
counterpunches. Between attacks Roxie assaults Camron verbally, about
the beating she has planned for him and the sexual rewards she has
waiting for him after his destruction. With each round Camron's face and
body show progressively more gory and battle damage. Camron's corner
does the best she can to clean him up between rounds, while making sure
that Camron doesn't "go soft" in the crotch. With each round of beating,
of course, cleaning him up becomes more difficult.

ROUND 2 Poor Camron, what a mess. Out of breath, brain fuzzy with lust,
and a big, sexy war princess sashaying towards him with her perfect
breasts pressed together by those wicked, little boxing gloves. "Tough
decision," Roxanne said as she approached, "Do you fight for the bitch you
came with, or surrender to the one you really want?"

BAMM! Roxanne's left smashed into Camron's unprotected face. "Don't think
too long about it or she'll kick you fucking ass!" Right! Left! pounded
into Camron's lean abs. As Camron tried to respond with a right hook,
Roxanne's right uppercut POUNDS into his face! Another uppercut snaps his
head back again, setting him up for BAM! a right cross snapped Camron's head
around, leaving him stumbling forward to his right.

"Never been hit that hard before, have you?" Roxanne said with a smirk.
"Better get used to it, 'cause you're gonna get hit a lot more before
I'm done with you."

Camron shakes his head to focus again. Roxanne bobs and weaves in front of
him, her gloves apart about breast high. Camron is mesmerized, watching
Roxanne's breasts bounce and her ab and arm muscles dance with her every
move. Camron's poor cock strains at the fabric in which it is confined.
Rick and Tawney yell at Camron from ringside, but all Camron sees or hears is
the goddess in front of him. "First your body, then your face, then
your brain." said Roxanne, "You've been warned."

Camron warily tries to protect himself and find an opening. A simple
shoulder feint towards Camron's head and his body was wide open. Roxanne
ducked under Camron's guard, pushed her head into his chest and let her
fists feast on Camron's buff abs and flanks. RIGHT HOOK! to the left
oblique, LEFT UPPERCUT! to the lower ab, RIGHT UPPERCUT! to the solar
plexus, LEFT HOOK! right oblique. Camron tried, but couldn't get away from
her.

When Camron's back was pressed into the ropes, Roxanne really let loose!
OOF!, UHH!, AHH!, UHH!. Camron didn't know what to do. He didn't know how
to block Roxanne's punches, and to his shock she was too strong for him to
push away. UHH!-UHH!-OOF! from a HOOK! HOOK! UPPERCUT!. Knowing Camron
was incompetence as a fighter, Roxanne doubled and tripled up on her
punches, knowing he would have no response.

Near the end of the round Roxanne suddenly stopped and backed off a half
step. In desperation, Camron worked his arms under Roxanne's to clinch.
Roxanne relaxed and leaned into Camron making sure her breasts pressed firmly
into his chest and her thigh against his cock and balls. "You must be in
terrible pain, Camron", she cooed deeply at his ear, "but don't worry, next
round it's your face I'm gonna mess with." "My goodness, Camron, you're
all hard" she said as she slowly massaged his cock with her thigh.
"Beating your beautiful body is making me sooooo hot. Is it turning you
on too, Camron?"

DING! DING!

"Rest up, sexy" said Roxanne, "I've got big plans for you next round". She
backed off for a moment to check Camron out then turned to saunter back to
her corner, hips swiveling like a supermodel working a Paris runway.
Camron's face was a mix of contradictions, agony from the shoulders to his
hips, and throbbing lust from his hip to his thighs. It took Camron almost
half a minute to catch his breath well enough to get off the ropes and
back to his corner. Tawney applied ice backs to the large, red welts
that Roxanne's hammering had raised on Camron's abs and side. She tried to
get his attention, but Camron couldn't take his eyes off Roxanne.

Throughout the break Roxanne stood, moving her upper body, and keeping eye
contact with Camron. Occasionally Roxanne puckered her lips at him to keep
his attention. As the bell sounded, she sensuously kissed the knuckles
of her right glove and shook it lightly at Camron. Roxanne's message was not
at all lost on him. He caught his breath and shuddered as he rose for
round three.

DING! DING! DING!

ROUND 3
Roxie steps up the pace and drops her defense completely. Camron tries
trading blows with Roxie, but his punches have no effect. Roxie's
beating takes the steam out of Camron's attacks. His partially raised
gloves are unable to defend him. To underscore her complete domination,
at one point in each round Roxie stops punching and leans back into the
ropes with her arms spread wide, commanding Camron to hit her with all
he's got. Camron hits Roxie again and again, she absorb his punches with
ease!

Roxie radiates complete power and control! She's like a Beastmaster,
subduing and breaking a mindless, inferior animal. Her jabs and hooks
bloody and bruise Camron's face and blacken and close his eye by the end
of round three. Camron is knocked down repeatedly. The ultimate
testament to Roxie's dominance is how Camron's cock never fades, and he
never fails to rise for more punishment, even as she's literally beating
him to a pulp.

ROUND 4
Roxanne came out of her corner on her toes, bobbing lightly and
circling her gloves menacingly. Roxanne had done her work well. Camron had
trouble rising from his seat, and his movements were labored. The sack
of his bikini briefs strained against the pressure of his swollen member.
He had difficulty walking as much from the huge lump in his crotch as
from his sore and battered midsection.

"Good!" Roxanne thought to herself, "now hold still while I bust up that
pretty face of yours." She smiled slightly as she noticed how Camron's
large cock still strained against it's confines. "Patience, girl, you'll
get your shot at that next round", Roxanne told herself.

Unlike round 2, this round Roxanne decided to show Camron some leg. Up on
her toes, Roxanne drifted to the left, making Camron turn to stay with her.
A fient to his midsection brought Camron’s guard down quickly. POW! A
looping left crashes into Camron's jaw. BAM! A right to his chin snaps
his head back. WHAP! A left deforms Camron's mouth and cheek. Roxanne
leans out of the way of Camron's sweeping left, then ... POP! POP! Two jabs
to his right eye.

Roxanne slips a jab then, POP! POW! to Camron's eye and left temple. Roxanne
changes direction fients to his body, then jabs BAP! BAP! BAP! to the
face, then... BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! right, left, right flush to the jaw. His
head snaps around and Camron falls to his hands and knees.

Roxanne backs off to let Tina start the count. "One... Two..."

"You're not done are you, Camron." said Roxanne.

"Three... Four..."

"Come on, we were just getting something goin' here."

"Five... "

Camron looks up at Roxanne through eyes that are starting to close. She's
beating the fuck out him, but all Camron feels is raw lust for this dark
war goddess.

"Six... Seven..."

"You make it to round five, I'll give you somethin' reeeeal special."

"Eight..."

The goddess has commanded him to rise. He must rise. Camron pulls himself
up by the ropes, and nods that he is ready to continue.

"That's better." Roxanne chides sarcastically.

"Are you sure you want to continue?", Tina asked as looked at
Camron's bruises. "I can't quit now", he said weakly, "all I've got to do
is knock her down once" Tina did not reply. She thought to herself,
"Either, this guy is punch drunk, or he wants Roxanne to knock him out".
She couldn't decide which was the case, that is until a moment later, when
Roxanne called from across the ring.

"Hey, Champ! You're not doing too well, so I'm going to give you a
little extra incentive." With that she ordered Tina to strip off her gym
shots. Underneath she wore only the tiniest of black, thong panties.
Then Tina removed her athletic bra. With her fabulous breasts
swinging free Roxanne said, "There! You've been wet dreaming about this
body for weeks now, haven't you Camron? All you gotta do is knock me down.
Are you man enough to handle it?"

"Camron" POW! BAM! Jab to Camron's eye, right uppercut between his nose and
right eye!

"You've been naughty!" Roxanne catches Camron's sweeping left with her right
glove. She leans right and ...

POP!-POP!-POP! goes Roxanne's jab to his eyes. POW! right hook to the
cheek, POW! left hook to the jaw, BOOM! to the chin sends Camron sprawling
into the ropes!

"And you need to be punished."

Roxanne rushes forward to keep Camron from falling. Poor Camron's not looking
too good. Nose bleeding, left eye closing, mouse under the right eye,
red cheeks. Roxanne props him up sitting on the ropes for some major pain. BOP! under the chin, BAM! right to the side of the head. Camron
tries to cover up and hope for an opening. RIGHT! LEFT! send Camron's
gloves smacking into his own face.

The beat down continues to the bell. He's hanging in the ropes again! His gloves only chest high in a pitiful
mock defense. He is only barely aware Roxanne's fists destroying what's
left of his face and body.

Tina looked on in lust as Roxanne destroyed her onetime male champion.
Her abs and pelvis clutching with every THWACK! of Roxanne's fists against
Camron's defenseless face and body. This was raw feminine power in its
most overwhelming and brutal form. No male could resist her, in sex or
in battle. It was only natural that she spill the blood or cum of any
man foolish enough to face her on even terms. Tina desperately tried
to push back the growing heat in her haunches. "Oh god, she's
magnificent!" Tina said to herself.

"Go, Roxanne! Murder him!" yells Tina.

Roxanne responds between punches:

"Don't!" RIGHT!! to her helpless foe’s solar plexus!

"worry!" LEFT!! to the gut folds Camron over her arm!

"I'll!" RIGHT!! cross to Camron's cheek sends a spray of sweat and blood
flying. Camron's cock begins jerking cum wildly as he GOES OUT completely!

"be done!" LEFT!! uppercut to the chin suspends Camron's now unconscious
body just long enough for...

"in a minute!" RIGHT!!! Roxanne's sends a black leather hammer DOWN! onto
Camron's temple laying him out at her feet!

He lay there moaning and holding his face, which was a bloody mess, as she wiped her bloody hand on his hair.

“Cammie… you are so stubborn. I am just your superior in every way. You need to accept that fact.”

She flipped him onto his back and straddled him in a dominating schoolboy pin. She expanded her massively muscular chest and flexed her enormous arms for him again.

“This spectacular female body is more powerful than yours could ever possibly be, even with training – I just don’t think you have the genetics for it. You’re a little punk compared to me!”

Tina came over and nudged the heap that was Camron, and merely uttered
an audible "Humph!"

DING! DING!

"You'd better get something going next round," Roxanne said to Camron angrily, "or I'm gonna
beat your ass into a coma." What was left of Camron is
sitting heavily on the ropes, a beaten shell of the Adonis that entered
the ring just three rounds ago.

Who the hell was this bitch, Roxanne. How could she destroy a man like
Camron so easily? His cornerman worked feverishly to clean Camron up and get him
ready for the next round, but he barely stopped the bleeding from Camron’s nose. An icepack reduced the
swelling in his eyes, but his left eye was still virtually closed at the
bell.

Roxanne burned with intense anticipation, pacing her corner like a caged
animal. One thing was certain...

DING! DING DING! This was Camron's last round.

---- Continued -----
The Following User Says Thank You to arnoldziffel1 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-12, 16:16
Last Achievements

--- Continued ---

ROUND 5
Though Camron's out on his feet, his gloves
raised chest-high in a mock defense, he has given Roxie four good rounds.
Now it's time to complete her conquest! “Hey, cockwad!" She called as she crossed the ring to his corner, "Am I just gonna jack you 'til you drop, or you gonna show me something?!"

His goddess had laid down a challenge. Even in his punch-drunk,
lust-crazed stupor, Camron knew that it was now or never. Be beaten like
a side of beef, or go out on his shield? The choice was easy. Camron can do little more than
take whatever beating Roxie dishes out. Her jackhammer left fires again
and again, snapping the man's unprotected head back like a speed bag.
Soon he is crouched in the corner, his butt leaning heavily against the
cornerpad, his gloves only chest-high. Camron's head and gloves lay against the Boxing Goddess' powerful
shoulders.

Roxanne dropped all defense and allowed her prey to go toe to toe with
her. BAM! Camron's right crashed into Roxanne's cheek swiveling her head.
BOOF!-CRACK! Roxanne's combination blasts Camron's abs and jaw! Rick froze in a HUGE wave of pain. Without a moment's hesitation, Roxanne's fists laid into Rick's defenseless face.

LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT! Rick's head snapped back and forth. LEFT
UPPERCUT!! RIGHT CROSS!! LEFT HOOK!! RIGHT UPPERCUT!! Rick's head
whipped around like a speed bag, his only semiconscious body backed
against the ropes. LEFT!!! RIGHT!!! LEFT UPPERCUT!!!! Roxanne's black
leather bombs almost put Rick out on his feet. His arms tangled in the
ropes were all that kept him on his feet.

BUUH!! BAM!-BAM! Roxanne's right pounds Camron's navel, then Left Hook!-Right Cross! sends Camron's head swiveling left and right!

It went on like this for over a minute, Camron doing his best to prove his
worth, but tragically overmatched. Roxanne outpunching him 2 to 1, then 3
to 1, then 4 to 1.

Mouth wide, desperately trying to breath and recover, Rick struggled to
rise from the ropes. Even dizzy and wracked with waves
of nauseating pain, Rick was overcome with mindless lust for his
torturess that. Once free of the ropes, Rick found that his
large legs could not support him. He wrapped his huge arms around
Roxanne's strong shoulders. She held his weight easily.

As she supported his ass with her left glove, Roxanne's right slowly
massaged Rick's cock through his briefs. "You must be awfully
uncomfortable down there, Rick" she said with a wry smile, "I'll bet you
want to cum reeeal bad. Let's see if I can help you out." She slowly,
sensuously slid her gloves up Rick's body to his armpits. Then suddenly,
she throws Rick's arms off of her shoulders, pushed him back into the
ropes and ... LEFT! hook to face, RIGHT! cross to the jaw! Rick's brain
starts to spin, and his cock starts to twitch. LEFT! to the lower abs,
RIGHT! to the solar plexus! LEFT!! uppercut to the chin, and RIGHT!!!
cross to the jaw!

One especially heavy uppercut to Camron's lower abs
jerks his pelvis back six inches and frees his cock shaft from it's
cloth restraint. It hangs hard and heavy, suspended from his briefs, a
tribute to conquering sex goddess! Camron's once beaten face is now a
bruised and bloody mask, testament to Roxanne's overwhelming skill and
power!

The Conqueress lowers her attack to his raging hard member! Planting her feet squarely in front of her
victim, she begins to pound the soft underside of his rock-hard cock with
alternating lefts and rights. Roxie's punches crush Camron's cock into
his pelvis with such force that the entire ring shakes with each blow.

Left! .. Right! .. Left! .. Right! explode against his sex
shaft as his cock is driven over and over into his pelvis. Left! ..
Right! His cock begins to give way as the woman's leather bombs slam
home! Left! .. Right! Camron's head snaps around at a hideous angle as his cock begins to jerk
cum.

Camron's cock can take no more! His spunk flies,
splattering onto the Goddess' breasts and abdomen. The man shudders in
unconscious orgasms as his knees buckle. He falls into Roxanne and slides down
her right leg to his knees. Camron's unconscious body lay propped up on
Roxanne's thickly muscled leg, his head hanging low, his heavily muscled
arms loose and seemingly lifeless at his sides. When Roxanne stepped back
Camron’s body hung there for a moment, then the Conqueress yells a battle
cry as her left cross slams into the man's helpless, descending face,
sending him sprawling onto the ring floor like a large muscle-bound sack of wet laundry. He comes to rest, out cold, hanging over and along the bottom rope, his right shoulder and leg inside the ring, his
left leg and limply hanging head outside the ring. His long, thick cock
lays heavily on the ring apron, still jerking cum.

Roxie stands over Camron screaming for him to get up. She expects a
count, but doesn't hear one. Looking around Roxie sees that Tina has
been overcome by her display of boxing dominance. Tina leans back
with her butt resting heavily against the second rope, her left index
finger and thumb working her nipple, while two fingers of her right hand
stroke her clit with abandon!

Roxie raises her black-gloved fists in victory and struts around the
ring, accepting the cheers of her tens of thousands of fans. The crowd
takes up the count in Tina's stead. Once Roxie is in front of her,
Tina smiled at her and stepped closer.

“I'm so horny right now, I could fuck a
whole football team to death! And I think you are the only one left here
who is going to be able to satisfy me!" Tina put her hands on Roxie’s
pumped up biceps and squeezed. Roxanne responded by tensing them hard for
her as she pulled closer to Tina. Tina found her hands full of
swelling, bulging muscle and squeezed them as she started to lightly
kiss Roxanne on the mouth. In seconds they were rapped
around each other’s bodies, soul kissing deeply. Roxie felt Tina’s hand
at her crotch, rubbing her clitoris frantically as she moved to do the
same for her. As Roxie steadies Tina with her right hand around
the small of the her back, she places the heel of her left hand on her
now undulating pelvis so that she can drive the thumb deep into Tina’s welcoming cunt!

At "Ten, you're out!!!" Tina's abdomen and pelvis clutch in
uncontrollable orgasms. Roxie continues to work Tina’s cunt until
she's almost unconscious. When Roxie is finished with her, she lets Tina drop at her feet.

Roxie then shows off her newly won Championship belt in her raised
gloves, and accepts the hysterical adoration of the crowd. She tossed Tina’s limp, exhausted body onto her broad shoulder and walked out of the auditorium and back to the locker room.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel1 For This Useful Post: