Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Feb-12, 17:49
Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,541 Times in 538 Posts
Default True Love

TRUE LOVE

Valerie had been seeing her new boyfriend Peter for nearly a month now, and although she was generally happy with him, she had been getting the feeling lately that something was missing between them. The two had met through a personal ad in the newspaper, and at once took an immediate liking to each other. Valerie and Peter liked all the same movies and music, liked to pig out on junk food once in a while, even liked some of the same TV shows. Their sex life was another story, for Valerie.

Sure, she and Peter had made love a few times in their brief relationship, but Val seemed to have the feeling that Peter was holding something back, that he wasn’t sharing his true feelings about her. She had been meaning to talk to him about this the day she came over one afternoon to his apartment. Val went to his apartment, and together they listened to some music and shared a glass of wine.

“Pete, I think we need to talk.” Val said. She was hoping she wouldn’t scare him off by pressuring him this way. “What about, babe?” Peter replied. “Well, it’s just that I...” Before she could finish, Peter’s cellular went off. Annoyed, Peter looked at the number, and realized it was work. He couldn’t let it go to voice mail, he had to take this. “Sorry,” he said, “gimme one sec.”

Valerie sat back on the couch, a little annoyed herself as Pete took his call. After a moment, Peter hung up and looked apologetically at Val and said, “I’m really sorry about this, but I need to stop by my work for just a little bit. They need me to download some files that are on the company hard drive. Look, I’ll be back in less than an hour. Can you wait for me? Then, after that, I promise, no more interruptions. Is that okay?” Val just looked into Peter’s blue eyes for a moment, then softly nodded her head and said, “Sure.” Peter saw the sad look on her face, and promised himself he would see to it to help Val with whatever problem she was having. He gave her a quick kiss, and then headed out the door. “See ya,” he said on his way out.

Val just sat there for a few moments, wondering what she should do. Then, she idly began rummaging through some magazines in Peter’s magazine rack he had next to the couch. Val flipped through a few different titles, but when one in particular caught her eye, she froze, and retrieved it out of the rack.

Val stared in disbelief at what she was seeing. The name of the magazine was “Face sitting Fantasies”, and as she paged through it, she was initially shocked at what she saw. Pictures of women sitting on men’s faces and smothering them in a variety of erotic poses. “Oh, my god, Peter...” Valerie said, giving her mind time to absorb what she was seeing. She continued to page through the magazine, looking at pictures and seeing what it was that Peter was into but had never told her about. Val had no idea what to think. Peter had always seemed to be kind of a conservative, straight laced person. She would never have thought to look at him that he was into this stuff!

Suddenly, Val didn’t feel so comfortable being there by herself anymore. She just needed to get out and get some air, and think, and to sort out her feelings about what she had just learned. As she arose from the couch, she picked up the magazine, and for reasons even she didn’t quite understand, she stuck it in her purse. Why was she taking this magazine with her? She wondered if this was something she should try to understand if she were going to talk to Peter about this. Or should she even say anything at all to him about this? The harder Val thought about it, the more confused she felt. Val jotted down a note for Peter, saying “Had to run, we’ll talk later. Bye.” And with that, she left.

Later, back at her place, Val decided to turn to her best friend Natalie to ask and see what she thought. Val and Natalie had known each other for over a decade, and often shared their intimate secrets with each other. As Val contacted Natalie by phone, she told her tale of what she had found and what she was feeling. “I don’t know what to do, Nat,” Val said. “How do I bring this up to him?” “Look, Val,” Nat said, “do you think this is something you should bring up? Every guy has their own personal fantasy thingy going on, it’s just the way they are, and maybe this is something he didn’t want you to know about.” Yeah,” Val said, “I know, but it’s just that Peter and I haven’t really seemed to connect intimately, and now that I find this out, I’m starting to think he’s not interested in me, sexually.”Then Val had another thought. “I don’t know, Nat, what if I offered to act out this fantasy with him as a means of making him want me?” Nat was quick with her reply, “That could be risky, if you’re doing stuff just to make him happy even if you have a problem with it, you’re just going to make yourself miserable. The question is, Val, DO you want to be into the stuff he’s into?” Val was quiet for a few seconds, and then said, “All I want is to be with Peter. And if that means trying something new, if it makes us better, then that can’t be such a bad thing, can it?” And the thing Val didn’t tell Nat was in the few hours she’d had to think about all this, she had developed some sort of morbid curiosity to find out a little bit more about this Face sitting stuff that Pete seemed to love.

“Okay, then, “ Nat replied, “ do what you think is right, but just be careful and look out for yourself, OK?” “Sure, I will.” Val replied. She and Nat chatted for a little while longer before hanging up. Talking to Nat was the best thing she could have done. She was ready to take a chance here and see if she and Peter might be able to break the ice here, and she figured tonight was a good time to try. She called Peter on his cellular, but only got his voice mail. She figured she would leave a message, and let him come over to her place. “Hi, it’s me,” she said at the beep, “I really need to talk to you. Can you come by tonight? Any time is good. Hope I see you later, bye.” Well, she thought, maybe I should go get ready in case he does stop by. Val headed for the bathroom, wondering where the night would take her.

At about 7 that night, Val’s doorbell rang, and Val opened the door to a very nicely dressed Peter, holding a bouquet of flowers. Val was clad only in her long bathrobe, but her hair and makeup were perfect. “Hey, babe,” Peter said. “Thought I’d bring you a peace offering,” and handed her the flowers. “Why, thank you,” Val said, and with that they kissed. “So,” Peter said, “what did you want to talk about?” “Let’s go sit in my bedroom and talk, OK?” “Uh, oh, it’s gonna be one of ‘those’ talks, I see.” Pete said. Anytime Val wanted to have a conversation in her bedroom, it meant it was going to be a serious, this is important kind of conversations. “No, nothing’s wrong, honey,” Val said, “I just want us to go where we can be comfortable.” With that, she took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. As they sat down on the bed, Valerie began to speak, “Pete, honey, I just want to say that I care a lot about you, and I want us to be happy together, and I think one of the best ways to do that is by establishing a sense of trust between us.” Peter nodded in agreement and said, “Yes, that’s important, trust. Do you trust me, Val?” “I do,” Val replied, but the thing is, Pete, you need to be able to trust me, do you see what I mean? “No, what are you trying to say?” Peter asked. Val drew a deep sigh, then reached under the bedspread, and took out Peter’s magazine.

“I found this today,” Val said, showing him his magazine. At once, Peter recognized it, and slowly dropped his head in shame and covered his eyes with his hands. “Oh my god, I don’t believe this...” he said to himself. Val could see Pete was visibly upset, and knew she needed to fix this right away. “Pete, I wasn’t snooping, it was just lying out, that’s all!” “No, it’s not your fault, Val, it’s mine,” Pete said, unable to look his girlfriend in the eye. “I can’t believe I was so stupid to leave that out. This is great, what must you think of me now?” Pete felt like he had just blown it with this girl, a girl he felt very much connected to. Now he was going to scare her off with his sexual preferences.

But Val was sympathetic to Peter’s plight. “Pete, don’t be ashamed. I’m not going to judge you for what you look at...” Val said, but Peter cut her off, “But you’re shocked at what you saw, weren’t you? You must think I’m a total perv,” he said. “I don’t think that at all,” she said reassuringly. “Let me tell you something,” Val said, “a long time ago when I first got out of school and I was trying to work my way through college, I took a job I wasn’t very proud of. I was an overnight cashier at an adult book and novelty shop, and Pete, let me tell you, this stuff,” she said, holding up his magazine, “is pretty small time compared to some of the stuff I had to look at and sell during my time there. This is nothing.” Then, realizing what she had just said, corrected herself, saying, “well, not nothing, I mean, I realize this is something to you, it’s just not as shocking as you might think it is. At least not to me.” Peter was glad to hear Val saying this, but wasn’t sure why she was telling him all this. “Don’t get me wrong, Val,” Peter said, ‘it’s not that I don’t think you’re sexy, you really are, it’s just that, I don’t know, I guess I’ve always been turned on by this kind of stuff. But I didn’t want to push it on you.” “But you’re not pushing it on me, Pete,” Val replied, “this is what I’m trying to tell you. You need to be honest with me about what you’re feeling, you don’t have to be afraid to share anything with me, I’ll understand, really, I will.” “Thank you, babe,” Peter said. “I wasn’t trying to lie to you.” “Just tell me one thing,” Val said. “Have you done this with a lot of other women before me?” She just wanted to know who and what she had to measure up against, if at all. “No, Val,” Peter said, “I’ve always been a little nervous about sharing this with anybody, so I’ve never told anyone.” Val knew it was time to make her next move. “Well, I don’t want you to be nervous with me about this, OK, Pete?”

“In fact,” she said, standing up next to him,” I was wondering if you would like to...” she paused, to let him think about what she was going to say to him next. “What?” Peter asked, hanging on Val’s every word. “If you’d like to...” she paused again, and picked up the magazine and started flipping through it. She perused a number of the photographs in the book, and settled on one that she liked. She pointed to it, and showed it to him and said, “if you’d like to try this.” Pete’s eyes widened as he looked at what Val was showing him and what she had just said. She pointed to a picture of a gorgeous blonde in a black bikini front Face sitting some lucky male victim. He looked at it for a second then looked at Val, and saw she was smiling. “You’re not serious,” Peter said, but Val quickly answered back, “Oh, yes I am! I want to try this, to see what it feels like.” Peter began shaking his head, and said, “You don’t have to do this just to be nice, look, I understand if you...” but with that, Val cut him off by placing her hand over his mouth. Caressing his face with her hand, Val said, “Peter, shut up. I want this to happen... So tell me, how would you like it if I sat on your face right now?” Now it was Peter who was shocked and surprised. “No way, really?” he asked, still not quite believing that Val was going to go along with this. Instead of directly answering him, Val pushed him back on the bed, and positioned him so that his head was lying near the foot of the bed.

“You just lay there and don’t move, mister, got it?” she said playfully. “Got it.” Peter answered, feeling a sense of anticipation growing within him. “Now, let’s see...” Val said as she flipped through the pages of the magazine and stopped at another picture, this one of a redhead, like herself, scantily dressed and straddling the face of some lucky victim. “OK, this looks like a good one. Now, I should probably get undressed like she is in the picture, right?” she asked Pete. Without waiting for an answer, she opened and dropped her bathrobe, revealing nothing but her silky bra and panties, both passion red. She placed one hand on her thrust out hip, and ran the other through her hair, trying to show off all the curves and angles on her body for him. “Like this?” she asked Peter, who said nothing but nodded in affirmation.

“OK, what next?” Val asked, and continued to study the picture. She got on the bed next to Pete, and straddled his stomach. “It looks like here that I’m supposed to pin your arms down, so...” Val
took Peter by the forearms and placed them flat on the bed. She then scooted up on Peter’s torso so that now her knees were pinning down his wrists, and her crotch was just barely touching his chin. “Like this?” Val asked again, kind of enjoying this feeling of power she now had over her boyfriend. “So far, so good, don’t stop,” Peter said, who was enjoying every second of this.

“Uh oh, here comes the part you like!” Val said, “I’m going to cover your face with my, um, my 'femininity', so take a deep breath!” And with that, she scooted forward onto Pete’s face, her crotch completely covering Pete’s mouth and nose. At once, Peter was in total ecstasy. The feel of Val’s nether regions overlapping his face was driving him wild! “Like this?” Val asked a third time. All she could see of Peter was his eyes, but they told the whole story. This was turning him on, big time! Val sat still for a short while, but when she felt Peter’s chest and arms tense up, she lifted up quickly. As she did, he gasped for air. Upon hearing this, Val feared she had overdone it. “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry! Are you OK?” she asked. But Peter was more than OK, he was in heaven! “It’s OK, I’m great,” Peter said between gasps.

“Then are you ready for some more?” Val asked, a devilish smile crossing her face. Peter gave a grin and said, “Give it to me, babe!” “Alrighty, sweety, down you go!” With that, Val planted herself back down on Peter’s face. As she sat, Val began to think about what she was doing, and even more importantly, what it was doing for Peter. She had seen the smile on his face, and knew she was probably giving him one of the greatest sexual thrills of his life, and for that, she was happy. But now something else was happening. She was thinking about the physical sensations of what she was feeling right now, astride his face. How the features of his mouth and nose felt as they fitted into her lower crevices. The hot breath he gave off warming her feminine anatomy. Slowly, but surely, this began to become pleasurable for her. She pulled back off of him for a few seconds to allow him to snatch a breath, and saw he was still in ecstasy. “One more time, down you go!” Val exclaimed, and sat back down on his face once again. Automatically, she began to rock her hips back and forth into his face, feeling the rubbing against her crotch, and enjoying the singular pleasurable sensation it was doing to her. (Holy crap!) Val thought to herself, (I’m really getting off on this!) She was shocked to be thinking this, but welcomed this strange new sexual thrill she was partaking of. After a short while, she pulled back off of Peter’s face, and sat back on his chest. “Are you enjoying this?” she asked him as she gazed down into his eyes. “This is the best,” Peter said breathlessly.

“Good,” Val said, “because I’m going to change positions now. See, in this one picture here, she’s sitting on him backwards. Mind if I give it a try?” Peter didn’t answer, just closed his eyes and continued to try to catch his breath. Without waiting for him to say anything, Val turned around on Peter’s body, facing his feet, and rested her butt down on Peter’s face. “Ahhh, this is an interesting feeling,” Val said as she settled her weight back on Peter. Now his face was pressed between her cheeks, and again, she was depriving him of all oxygen, controlling his breathing and allowing him to take a breath only when she allowed it. She raised up periodically, giving him merciful air breaks, but kept her ass on his face much of the time. This really feels good, Val thought, maybe he’s on to something here.

Soon, Val rose up off of Peter, and turned around on him again, facing towards him, with her crotch just barely touching his chin, and her knees were pinning his arms over his biceps. Pete submissively placed his hands over Val's thighs as he gazed up at her, admiring the twinkle in her eyes, the pose she struck atop of him with her hands on her curvy hips, and that good feeling of her thighs and crotch framing his upturned face. “Honey, now I want to tell you something,” Val said. Peter was in a state of ecstasy and was open to anything Val had to say. “Sure,” Peter said, looking up into his girlfriend’s eyes, feeling new feelings he hadn’t before. “And just to make sure you don’t interrupt me while I’m talking,” Val said, and then rested her crotch over Pete’s mouth and nose once again. With him suitably silenced, Val began to speak. “Honey, I know you think I’m just putting on an act here to make you happy, and maybe at first I was, but I want you to know this is pretty fun! I’m really turned on and I think you are too. So thank you for getting me into this, because this is something I’d like to do more of with you. What do you say?” She pulled back, settling back on his chest, and as he gasped for air, she heard him say, “I want you! I want you now!” His desire was at a boiling point, and wanted to make love to her in the worst way. “Yes!” Val replied, seeing the hunger in her lover’s eyes and with that, she began undressing him. He began to remove her lingerie as well. As they stripped each other to the bone, they began to kiss passionately, their libidos now in full swing.

For the first time in their young relationship, they made love with all the energy and emotion their souls could muster. Again and again, they shared the physical act, and found new places within themselves they never knew existed.

Afterward, as they lay in each other’s arms, basking in the afterglow of all that they had done, Peter looked into Val’s deep brown eyes, and from the bottom of his soul he said, “I love you.” This pleasantly and unexpectedly surprised Val. This had been the first time he had ever told her he loved her! But what was even more surprising to Val was what she found herself saying right back to Peter: “I love you, too.” And with that, the two engaged in a long and deep passionate kiss, the kind of kiss that can only be experienced by two people caught up in the magic that is love.

And so, because of a face sitting fetish, true love was born that very night.

And they lived happily ever after!

THE END!
(hope you liked it!)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lakewoodmatt For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-12, 16:28
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: True Love

Love it. All the passion, the awkwardness, and finally the acceptance. It's all there. I would imagine it would be just this way in real life.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, facesitting, smothering