Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Oct-12, 01:08
Temporary group
Points: 12,290, Level: 47 Points: 12,290, Level: 47 Points: 12,290, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Why not more sexual wrestling pictures???

I've looked around for this quite a bit but hardly a peep on the topic.
The sensual stuff is more sensual than wrestling.... and the wrestling stuff tends to be more serious than sensual.

The whole reason why I even got into the topic of mixed wrestling was because in college I dated a girl who was 6'1.... I was (am) only 5'9. She had to be over 180 to my 140.
Initially I wasn't into the whole thing in the least.
I was actually turned off by the height/size difference. It had no impact on me in the least. Until the first time we fooled around.

I remember exactly how it played out too. She came over to my dorm (first time she ever came and visited me at my dorm)... she was joking around and trying to block my view of the video game I was playing (Atari Jaguar - Doom). We were both drinking and I got alittle buzz and thought "what the hell".... I confidently walked up to her just kissed her.
It was like a switch flipped.... she just went into rampage woman mode. Wrapped her left leg around my right and tripped me to the ground and made out with me as she pulled both her clothes and mine off.

Even at this point it was still more "something to do" than being attracted to her.... that's until she went on her back and I was in between her legs.

I was just going to push her legs up and I "slid in" but I was like 'holy !!!!!'. Her legs were like tree trunks and it was more than I ever pushed up before. I went from being 'mildly interested' to having a euphoric head rush when she bucked her legs out (out of my hand grip as I was just trying to push them up like a shoulder press) got them under my elbows, wrapped her thighs around my waist, locked her ankles and just started thrusting me in and out... in and out... repeat.

I never even thought of it in terms of her being stronger. But when she wrapped her thighs around my waist it literally changed everything about it.

I had seen the movie "War of the Roses" years earlier.... at the time the scene did nothing for me. After she left that evening my head was in a swirl. This so/so looking girl became all I was interested. And her legs around me just changed it. I went to get that movie "War of the Roses" from Family Video (VHS).... because I that was the only time I could even think of something like that... watched that scene again with complete new interest.

I played the movie for her later in the week when she came over just saying "people were saying this was a good movie", acting like I had no idea about that scene. The scene came... I played it up like "oh that wouldn't hurt if a girl did that" and her reply word for word, "Tim, one of my legs is close to the size of your waist.... You wouldn't get out unless I let you".
So, we played the game and WOW! She did it just like in the movie and practially snapped my ribs.... so that night, orchestrated by me, was all about wrestling and sex.... Seeing if I could "get in" while she squeezed.... seeing if I could "get away" if she locked me in. Needless to say, I never won, but I won

Soooo anyway....
I'm just shocked that there's not more of this out there. On other forums I've spoke with other guys how have said that's close to the same way they came across the interest in mixed wrestling.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to houseofstew For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-12, 01:44
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts
Default Re: Why not more sexual wrestling pictures???

"say what"
Old 20-Oct-12, 02:32
Temporary group
Points: 12,290, Level: 47 Points: 12,290, Level: 47 Points: 12,290, Level: 47
Last Achievements

I mean more like - a guy and girl going at it that involves wrestling (like bodyscissors).

And (no offense to those that like it) but not like "ultimate surrender", that stuff is a bit much.

It just seems to be that the pictures or videos tend to be more one or the other: just straight wrestling or just straight sex.

This girl (Aimee) and I would have almost a perfect split between wrestling and sex.
I just don't see that element all that much.
The Following User Says Thank You to houseofstew For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-12, 03:51
Points: 15,371, Level: 53 Points: 15,371, Level: 53 Points: 15,371, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,361 Times in 302 Posts

When you say you don't see that element much, do you mean in this forum, or in general?

Cuz my man, there is SOOO much out there with that blend of sex/wrestling, it's almost too repetitive. Now if you asked why there aren't more mixed wrestling videos with the element of clowns and rice pudding, I would agree with you 110% on that!
Old 20-Oct-12, 04:20
Temporary group
Points: 2,652, Level: 21 Points: 2,652, Level: 21 Points: 2,652, Level: 21
Last Achievements

your story gave me a boner
Old 20-Oct-12, 06:14
Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,104 Times in 886 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPo2005 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When you say you don't see that element much, do you mean in this forum, or in general?

Cuz my man, there is SOOO much out there with that blend of sex/wrestling, it's almost too repetitive. Now if you asked why there aren't more mixed wrestling videos with the element of clowns and rice pudding, I would agree with you 110% on that!
I was going to ask the same thing but you beat me to it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vassa For This Useful Post: