Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Apr-18, 17:10
Points: 1,900, Level: 17 Points: 1,900, Level: 17 Points: 1,900, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Tinder match looks like a girl from RealityGirls

I matched with a pretty hot girl on Tinder, definitely one of the hotter matches I got.

When I checked the Reality Girls clips store and saw the new girl on the RealityGirls scissors page called 'Erika' I was astonished.

She looked strikingly similar to the Tinder match I had, initially I thought they were the same person but they weren't becajse Tinder girl doesn't have tattoos, so it wasn't her. But it struck me as odd before I pieced together the facial esemblance.

Anyone else seen a girl in any of the videos who looks similar to people you have met/chatted to? It's strange to think about.
The Following User Says Thank You to thenewguy899 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-18, 22:56
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,648 Times in 517 Posts
Default Re: Tinder match looks like a girl from RealityGirls

I’ve seen several session wrestlers on Match and other dating sites.

I also once saw a muscular woman on Tinder, convinced her to wrestle me, and then she got into the business for a while.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-18, 06:14
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I also once saw a muscular woman on Tinder, convinced her to wrestle me, and then she got into the business for a while.
Interesting. I'd love to hear more details, though I understand if you don't want to mention anyone by name.

The only wrestler I ever saw on a dating website was Johanna Needham, who was a cop in real life, and a black belt, and one of the few women who was able to beat me in a straight-up match, no ju jitsu. I did OK against her, it wasn't one-sided, but she was better. Johanna had a body and physical strength like Helen von Mott but maybe 2 inches taller and 10 maybe 15 lbs heavier, at least before Helen got very muscular.

I hate to say it but Johanna wasn't pretty though, and she wasn't sensual, but pure physical ability she was one of the best I've wrestled and she could box too. She had a personal add on AOL.com, back in the early days of the internets, before Match and others had taken off.

Her ad said "guys must be 5'10 or taller" cause she wouldn't date a guy shorter than her, but she told me that short guys were constantly answering her ad and she'd just walk away from them when she met them.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-18, 03:18
Points: 3,816, Level: 26 Points: 3,816, Level: 26 Points: 3,816, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Can u elaborate a bit on how u met girls on Match and which other dating sites for wrestling. I'm really interested to learn. I want to meet some girls who like to wrestle but haven't had a lot of luck.
Old 29-Apr-18, 11:23
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

I see former session wrestler Sable Strong on Tinder and Bumble all the time.
Old 02-May-18, 06:42
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,648 Times in 517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by judojudojudo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can u elaborate a bit on how u met girls on Match and which other dating sites for wrestling. I'm really interested to learn. I want to meet some girls who like to wrestle but haven't had a lot of luck.
To clarify, I have seen the pictures of several session wrestlers on Match and other sites but did not date them.

As for the muscular woman I saw on I think Tinder, I just asked her straight up in our first conversation if she was interested in wrestling and she said yes. Met for dinner one night and set up Match in hotel room soon thereafter. She was intrigued and was in the business for at least a few months.