Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jan-18, 20:31
Points: 9,912, Level: 42 Points: 9,912, Level: 42 Points: 9,912, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a video [single thread for all searches]

Looking for a very old video of a backyard fight. There was a teen blonde girl who jumped on the guy and applied a scissor to him as he was still standing up. I doubt anyone has it, but I thought I would ask.
Old 18-Jan-18, 06:20
Points: 12,658, Level: 48 Points: 12,658, Level: 48 Points: 12,658, Level: 48
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,373 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by y4syspok [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looking for a very old video of a backyard fight. There was a teen blonde girl who jumped on the guy and applied a scissor to him as he was still standing up. I doubt anyone has it, but I thought I would ask.
Was she wearing black dress and gave a reverse headscissor?
Old 18-Jan-18, 10:38
Points: 9,912, Level: 42 Points: 9,912, Level: 42 Points: 9,912, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4mix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Was she wearing black dress and gave a reverse headscissor?
No it was a bodyscissor, and I think she was wearing light blue jeans.

Last edited by y4syspok; 18-Jan-18 at 11:17.
Old 18-Jan-18, 23:20
Points: 2,736, Level: 21 Points: 2,736, Level: 21 Points: 2,736, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Looking for Jennifer Thomas Video

Hey what's going on guys.

So I've been searching for a Jennifer Thomas video where she puts Mark in a very tight bodyscissor that has him turning red in the face until he taps out.

She's wearing the same attire she is in this Brutal Beauties video.

Before you ask, yes I purchased Part 1 & 2 of that match from the store and no bodyscissor.

Now I don't want to look and sound like a complete leech so here's a nice mixed wrestling video with Yana Iron putting the squeeze on a dude.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks in advance and have a good day/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaymaster21 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-18, 16:28
Points: 2,720, Level: 21 Points: 2,720, Level: 21 Points: 2,720, Level: 21
Last Achievements

So someday I saw very hot bjj fighting video between 2 girls on YouTube. They look like 16 yrs old but anyway. The first girl was blonde european, the second was some kind of Latina. The blonde looked stronger as it turned out. In the end of fight the blonde caught Latina in triangle, tryed to squeeze but it wasn’t so successful. And then the blonde just turned over so latina’s head was in the bottom still in triangle. So in this position the blonde just squeezed hard and knocked her out. Camera showed aftermath and it was very hot: she has been knocked out for like 5-10 sec. very clear and hot knockout. This video has been deleted. So if somebody caught the time for downloading or got web link to this video, please share it
Old 22-Jan-18, 16:29
Mlmsk
This message has been deleted by Mlmsk.
Old 23-Jan-18, 00:22
Points: 3,798, Level: 25 Points: 3,798, Level: 25 Points: 3,798, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Help to find something!

Hi guys, i search of years ago one armwrestling tournament, produced by herbiceps. These caps are from him. Pls if someone have it to upload somewhere.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivailoabv For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-18, 05:12
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default Paisley The Sadistic Executrix?

I was wondering if anyone has, or knows anything about this video?

(I hope this request is in the right place)

Thanks!
Old 23-Jan-18, 06:42
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Paisley The Sadistic Executrix?

It googles and it's on clips4sale. If you're looking for a free copy, then you not only asked on the wrong place but on the wrong message board, but if you're looking for a review . . . then this may be OK. The review says it's a POV video. You don't see her doing stuff to a guy, she does it to the camera and you imagine it's being done to you. I don't personally like most POV videos, but that might make an interesting poll.
Old 23-Jan-18, 17:03
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default Re: Paisley The Sadistic Executrix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It googles and it's on clips4sale. If you're looking for a free copy, then you not only asked on the wrong place but on the wrong message board, but if you're looking for a review . . . then this may be OK. The review says it's a POV video. You don't see her doing stuff to a guy, she does it to the camera and you imagine it's being done to you. I don't personally like most POV videos, but that might make an interesting poll.
Yeah, I'm not looking for a freebie, just curious about it (and I just found it on clips4sale, thanks).

I like mixed bloody beatdowns, but without the "cheese" factor ;-)
Old 23-Jan-18, 22:38
Points: 3,127, Level: 23 Points: 3,127, Level: 23 Points: 3,127, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlmsk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So someday I saw very hot bjj fighting video between 2 girls on YouTube. They look like 16 yrs old but anyway. The first girl was blonde european, the second was some kind of Latina. The blonde looked stronger as it turned out. In the end of fight the blonde caught Latina in triangle, tryed to squeeze but it wasn’t so successful. And then the blonde just turned over so latina’s head was in the bottom still in triangle. So in this position the blonde just squeezed hard and knocked her out. Camera showed aftermath and it was very hot: she has been knocked out for like 5-10 sec. very clear and hot knockout. This video has been deleted. So if somebody caught the time for downloading or got web link to this video, please share it
Do you remember any details about what the title or name of the video was? Was it an actual BJJ competition match, or was it privately filmed? Did you see the video on YouTube, or did you download it as a file on these forums?

Anyway, it sounds like a very good video, but it also sounds like it's lost forever. The only solution is to save videos as soon as you see them and start an archive. So, a lesson learned, at the very least.

Tags
2012, 90's, abs, apartment, balaclava, bearhug, beatdowns, bill wick, bodyscissor, bots, boxing, chokeout, cindy, commercial, competition, couple, dharma and greg, doctor, dominate, domination, domination fbb, emma butt, facesitting, fem vs fem, female domination, femdom, femdom beatdown, foot on top, foot slap, girls, gold, hard to find video, headscissor knockout, headscissors, heather, heels, helen von mott, helen von mott video find, hollywood, hot, huntress, iron, jana vs bruce, jenna elfman, jennifer, kissing, knockout, lethal bitches, lifetime movie network, maledom, man, maria queen, mark, mikaela, mixed, mixed battles, mixed boxing, mixed fight, mixed mma, mixed wresting, mixed wrestling, monica adele, muscles, muscular men, music videos, oil, oldies, photos, pictures, professor, rachel sinclair, reverse headscissors, scissors, sexy, sexy girl, sheena, shefights, sleeperhold, standing leg pin, teasing, television, thai, thomas, video, visiting wrestlers, worship, wrestling, wrestling domination, wrestling team, youtube