Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Aug-17, 08:40
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts
Default How did Goldeneye affect you?

We're all familiar with the infamous Goldeneye scene. It seems like I've come across a number of guys who actually report that this scene was instrumental in their "development" as a Mixed wrestling/scissor fan. This is largely the case for me as I was just 12 when it came out. My friend at the time described it to me, and I remember the feeling of sharp frightening daggers penetrating deep into my mind. I remember waking up in the middle of the night that night extremely aroused and thinking about what my friend said.

So where were you guys were in life and how did the Goldeneye scene affect you??
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-17, 10:37
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts
Default Re: How did Goldeneye affect you?

Not so affected. Famke Janssen was too SKINNY and I knew she can't break even a watermelon IRL. I prefer yet strong thighs, what can really break ribs.
Old 01-Aug-17, 11:31
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Yeah it was good but it was Bambi and Thumper in Diamonds are Forever that turned me to be honest, I remember watching it as a kid and getting awfully excited.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-17, 12:54
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Hi guys,
We each likely have our 'demons' based on our age and relevant culture.
While "Diamonds" lit the fuse for me in 'accepted' media, I probably go back a bit before that with a few "Avengers" episodes, and an episode of a campy TV series called "The Girl from UNCLE."
Many here speak of Mrs. Peel, but Girl from UNCLE hasn't been spotlighted recently on Mr. Zweig's site, unless I missed it.
Stephanie Powers played April, a spy who was basically a female take on Napoleon Solo.
In an episode called "The Moulin Ruse Affair" (sic), athletic women with heightened strength ambush April and a companion in a park.
A very tall amazon leaps out of some bushes and seizes April from behind in a tight over-arm bearhug. She easily controls April, who struggles in the girl's squeeze helplessly. As the companion is subdued by 2 other girls, the camera cuts back to April for reaction shots, still in the woman's clutches. The scene ended with the amazon carrying April off, still wrapped and kicking.
I saw that and went "WHOA!."
By today's standards.... tame, lame, campy, and amateurish.... but it made a lasting impression on me, that a girl could apply a hold like that, seen only applied by boys on the schoolyard.
The rest, as they say, is history.
There were several similar scenes on the "Avengers," but that scene with April stuck with me.... and with my imagination!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-17, 13:34
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

It was the Avengers that did it for me, too. And next door to me lived a broad-shouldered muscular tomboy who used to overpower the neighborhood boys, who I saw as junior Emma Peel. As for Goldeneye, Famke is tall and beautiful, but the thing I really liked about her was her attitude. She really sold the feeling that she could get mind-blowing orgasms by slowly crushing her male victim, feeling his ribs break, and squeezing the life out of him. It certainly would have helped if she was more muscular. And why not more victims and longer scenes?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-17, 14:29
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

I turned 11 in the spring of '95, but didn't see Goldeneye immediately. I was probably 12 when I first saw it, but had always been a big fan of the Connery and Moore films that I'd seen previously.

By that time, there was no shortage of on-screen female characters kicking ass. You had the Cynthia Rothrock movies, Karen Shepherd and Kathy Long were doing movies as well. Also, for me, video games were a big influence and I was busy playing with Chun Li, Sonya Blade, Tarys Flare, Blaze Fielding and Lara Croft.

I'm with Blobfish. I wasn't so affected. Around that time, Famke Janssen also made "Model By Day", which I thought was better for its F/m fighting content. Also I agree that perhaps Famke was miscast in Goldeneye. Cory Everson or Rachel McLish (who were also doing movies at the time) with their thick, muscular legs would have perhaps gave more credence to the role.

Speaking of that time period, you also had the Mortal Kombat movie where Sonya Blade kills Kano with a headscissor neck-snap, which a lot of people cite as having a big affect on them.

For me, around that time, I'm also reminded of the scene in "Showgirls". The viciousness and aggression on Elizabeth Berkley's dolled-up face as she brutally "kicked the shit" out of that guy that raped her friend really struck a chord with me. I still regard this as one of my favourite movie scenes to go back to.
Old 01-Aug-17, 15:12
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

I did enjoy seeing Emma Peel in the Avengers...although I always longed for her to tie up and sit on her male victims as a finale.. but I don't think it happened!

I did get turned on while watching 'Modesty Blaise' about 1966. Although it was a fairly naff spy-spoof film, there is a short section where the villainess of the film - Mrs. Fothergill (Rossella Falk) - kills a clown by clamping his head between her thighs and strangling him.. before throwing him over cliff into the sea, while the villain (Dirk Bogarde) watches the 'standing scissors' hold with obvious excitement!

It was a sort of mixed wrestle I guess... although I previously enjoyed the idea of femdom mainly via facesitting, I think the film introduced me to the idea of erotic scissoring.

I've captured a few frames from the movie and attached them. Its available on youtube.. but probably not worth watching all the way through... The first couple of frames show the clown begging for his life...before in frame 3 he makes the fatal mistake of pushing his head between Rossella's thighs...and strangles him in frame 4, while watching his struggles with obvious pleasure (Frame 5).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (44.4 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg Image4.jpg (35.3 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg Image8.jpg (37.1 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg Image5.jpg (34.3 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg Image6.jpg (23.9 KB, 129 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-17, 15:22
Points: 4,566, Level: 28 Points: 4,566, Level: 28 Points: 4,566, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Blade Runner scene with Daryl Hannah was my first scissor seen in movies and is much better than Famke.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ai87871 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-17, 17:11
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai87871 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Blade Runner scene with Daryl Hannah was my first scissor seen in movies and is much better than Famke.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree, this one was way more exciting
Old 01-Aug-17, 17:13
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Agree 100% on Daryl Hanah

Much ore sexy and athletic back then than Famke
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:

Tags
xenia onatopp