Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Sep-17, 02:18
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Re: The TLA Gauntlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojiralink [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So this is still one the best stories around, naturally.
Would love more with these characters so I thought: How about a prequel with Tina and/or Lacey?

I think that would be soooo good, but hey it's up to you of course Whatever you choose to write is the bomb either way
Thanks man. It's a nice idea but I don't think I'm gonna do that. I never really gave much thought to their back stories beyond the line saying they had similar experiences to Allie. And seeing as even Allie's backstory was just a few paragraphs, I don't think there's much to write about.

Continuing the story is possible I suppose. But I don't really know what else I could do with these characters lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-17, 23:17
dude501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks man. It's a nice idea but I don't think I'm gonna do that. I never really gave much thought to their back stories beyond the line saying they had similar experiences to Allie. And seeing as even Allie's backstory was just a few paragraphs, I don't think there's much to write about.

Continuing the story is possible I suppose. But I don't really know what else I could do with these characters lol
That's totally fair. Like he said, whatever you decide to write in the future, whether it be some sort of spinoff to this or not, we'd all thoroughly enjoy it. Personally, I just really enjoy this story because I like the scenario of more than one girl playfully and aggressively dominating a guy in a match to the point that it basically becomes a competition between them, rendering the guy a hapless toy/dummy among them, and this story had it in spades.The three girls in this story might just be my favorites of all your characters too (followed by Laura, from the "Lazy Girl" stories).

If it somehow helps, the only suggestion I could think of to potentially follow this up would be to give a glimpse of Dennis' new life with these three girls always looming over his head, putting the four of them in a new setting or two to help freshen things up a little.

Like maybe he stumbles upon the three of them in a public place like a beach, pool, or gym (or maybe they just drag him there), and they subject what's left of his ego to more taunting and teasing, rubbing in their power over him even after he already got the tape back from them. When he finally can't take anymore, he'll speak out a little, prompting the girls to wrestle him then and there to remind him of his place, embarrassing him in front of everyone. I guess it'd be kinda like your other story, "Monica the Machine," only with three girls embarrassing a guy in front of onlookers instead of one.

That's just a random thought from a random dude, though, so feel free to take it or leave it. So long as you keep writing stories you're into writing, I'll certainly enjoy them, same with the rest of your fans.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put in!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-24, 23:01
Points: 1,537, Level: 15 Points: 1,537, Level: 15 Points: 1,537, Level: 15
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

I think it is unfair to Lacey and Tina that only Allie gets a chance to grind away on her victim in the end. Maybe a follow-up or an entirely new story with the same protagonists can rectify that. Just a suggestion! Great story Jericho3. Really enjoyed it.

Tags
banzai drops, breast smothering, chokes, facesitting, headscissors, pins, pro mixed wrestling