Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jul-18, 06:27
Banned
Points: 667, Level: 9 Points: 667, Level: 9 Points: 667, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Women's point-making a face disappear exciting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mmmmm yes. Lying there with his face buried in my pussy or bottom and tightening up to hurt, smother and humiliate him. Telling him I'll stop the pain and the smothering if he gives in........ Then giggling and telling him I lied when he does and tightening further and knocking him out.

Then there's the vertical figure four. He's on his back and helpless and I'm on his face and in control. He's going to submit, beg for mercy and be knocked out; not necessarily in that order but he will, and often!

HE will?how can you be so sure about it?
Old 31-Jul-18, 06:55
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john india [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HE will?how can you be so sure about it?
Dear John,

He will because it's impossible for him to do otherwise. He'll be helpless, confined and on the edge of being knocked out. Any sign of resistance and I tighten up. Then I'll only slacken slightly if he begs me and then only if I feel like it.

It does a man good to be completely compromised by a woman who's on top of him, torturing and teasing him.

I have done this many, many times. The look on his face when he wakes up after I've knocked him out in hadaka jime or sankaku or headscissor and I'm on top of him in a tight vertical figure four, is just delicious!

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-18, 12:19
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Imo, almost everyone enjoys making a face disappear under their crotch, male or female, kinky or not. Some to an extent, some greatly.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-18, 15:01
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Into her crotch or into her ass? Into the crotch doesn't surprise me, but I've been surprised at having my face forced enthusiastically into derrieres.
I’ve had mine pressed into some pretty large rear ends, basically as far as it could go, for pretty long stretches and I never specifically requested it. I guess I was always panicking, focused on trying to escape, that I’ve never bothered to ask if they enjoy it. If I had to guess, and it’s only a guess, but maybe they’re surprised at how good it feels, not only physically but also the sense of power that comes over them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 01:36
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by versmuscle12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve had mine pressed into some pretty large rear ends, basically as far as it could go
Yes, in a number of sessions I've started with "respectful" ass worship, only to have my face forced further into the butt cleavage. Things like that have happened enough times where I figure it must feel good. I never would have thought that before I began sessioning.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 04:45
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had one grab my hair on the back of my hear, force my nose as deep in as they could and continue to move in an up and down motion until they finished. When she let me out, she took the palm of her hand and wept the goo off my face. I'm thinking many ladies DO like having that control, but was hoping some comment on it here.
This would be a dream. Although I'm hesitant to try and schedule a session with a legit wrestler and mention my desire for this. I feel like things could go the wrong way--but it would make the match so much better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasJones For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 23:43
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

It isn't something that I ever request. That's part of the whole essence of the question. My sessions were always set up as playful/fantasy wrestling but I always let the ladies know, if they offer to go nude, that they are welcome to dish out whatever they may like and I can take it. Maybe a few took that as a challenge to see if they could get me to squirm?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-18, 16:42
Points: 1,110, Level: 13 Points: 1,110, Level: 13 Points: 1,110, Level: 13

It is amazing how an aggressive guy's attitude changes when he knows he has to give in the her. He comes to term mentally he has to submit and nothing he can do about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizguy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 04:10
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasJones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This would be a dream. Although I'm hesitant to try and schedule a session with a legit wrestler and mention my desire for this. I feel like things could go the wrong way
I've never requested it unless the wrestler broached the subject on her own. Being beaten and then facesat is enough for me to sign up. Since I never ask for it, it's an extra thrill when a woman decides to get grindy.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-18, 11:25
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Nice reply Lily, I would happily spend hours with my head locked between your amazing thighs and my face mashed into your most intimate areas.

I'm just imagining how wet you would gradually become as you enjoy your power over me. Were you to reach down and slyly pull your panties aside and command me to get to work with my tongue, what choice would I have but to obey. 👅💋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mmmmm yes. Lying there with his face buried in my pussy or bottom and tightening up to hurt, smother and humiliate him. Telling him I'll stop the pain and the smothering if he gives in........ Then giggling and telling him I lied when he does and tightening further and knocking him out.

Then there's the vertical figure four. He's on his back and helpless and I'm on his face and in control. He's going to submit, beg for mercy and be knocked out; not necessarily in that order but he will, and often!
ice reply Lily, I would happily spend hours with my head locked between your amazing thighs and my face mashed into your most intimate areas.

I'm just imagining how wet you would gradually become as you enjoy your power over me. Were you to reach down and slyly pull your panties aside and command me to get to work with my tongue, what choice would I have but to obey. 👅💋
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post: