Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 31-Aug-18, 01:46
Points: 10,362, Level: 43 Points: 10,362, Level: 43 Points: 10,362, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Sexfight Match: Hunter vs The Wildcat

Thanks for the feedback,
I really appreciate it and hope you enjoy where it goes next.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-18, 03:55
Last Achievements

Okay, slight change of plans. I was writing Justin and Megan’s match, and the prologue just kept growing. I decided it was a good place to insert the Megan/Emma old apartment fight, so I slipped it into the prologue and will do the Justin/Megan match up in the next installment.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Vixen vs The Sexkitten

Megan has been playing mind games with Justin all week leading up to this match.

It started with her sending him an email attachment with the clip she’d sent me earlier of Emma going out to her tits. She’d also sent shots of herself to his phone all week. Bikini picks, topless picks, shots of her ass, and most of all screen captures of her dominating Emma. All of the pictures had a taunting line of text: Picture your dick in here, Emma just can’t keep up, Wait until you’ve felt these in your face, and so on. Yesterday she’d also sent him a full video of herself doing a striptease, culminating in Megan fingering herself to an orgasm with the tagline “Thinking of that big rod of yours.”

He called me in that afternoon after he’d arrived to get ready for his match.

“Got another one?” I asked as I entered his small locker room. He rated his own before he became involved with Emma, simply because of how popular “The Phenom” was. When she wasn’t in Amy and my room the Sexkitten could be found here with Justin, I don’t know if she even stepped foot in the other communal room now. Of course since I was her mentor I’d also become something of an unofficial one to Justin, who would have predicted that 6 months ago?

“Yeah, it looks like it’s a fairly long video file this time. Another striptease you think?”

“Mph. Doubtful, you’ll be getting an in person one in a few hours.”

Justin opens the video, and after a moment of darkness a scene in an apartment comes into focus. It doesn’t take any great insight to figure out what the video is. Megan is in the video, but she isn’t alone. Emma is facing off with her in the center of the floor. Both of them are wearing more than I’ve ever seen them wrestle in, though considering Emma strips as soon as she can and Megan doesn’t seem to wait much longer before putting her unfettered assets to work that really isn’t saying much. Emma is wearing skintight yoga pants and a spaghetti toped tank with her bra straps visible, her hair is pulled back to keep it out of her face. Megan is in tiny jean bottoms unbuttoned in the front that barely cover more than the red bikini peeking out the waist, with a dark short crop top that’s got such a deep v in the front that neither it nor her similarly low cut red top do anything to obstruct her cleavage, leaving her free to snap on unfettered smothers without removing it.

Instead of an announcer, text appears on the screen explaining what we’re watching. It explains that this is an apartment strip-fight for the Deep South Championship. Falls can be won by submission, orgasm, or knockout. This is the last, feud ending match that Emma and Megan had before Megan was called up to the European League, and both of them wanted to put their rival away. I reach over and pause the video.

“You don’t need to watch this you know.” He absolutely shouldn’t watch this before his match, Megan’s been living in his head enough the past week.

“Yes I do.” He answers quietly. “Aren’t you the one who always says to study your opponent?”

Damn. When did they start throwing my sayings back at me?

Taking my non-answer for agreement, Justin reaches past me and presses play. It’s his choice in the end, just like it’s mine to stay and watch it with him.

“Sure you want to go through with this, little kitten? It wasn’t that long ago that I was rocking you to sleep in that chair over there…” Megan looks significantly over at a chair in the corner that’s facing the cameraman. I recognize it from the video Megan had sent me, it’s the chair that I watched Vixen put the Sexkitten out in.

“You’ll be the only one going to sleep!” Emma sneers back at her. “I hope you like spending time under my ass, ‘cause that’s where you’re going!”

Wow, Emma must really be worked up. It’s definitely not the style I’m used to seeing her start with, or maybe she hasn’t fully developed her whole “sexpot” persona yet.

Megan just smiles back at her, shaking her head slightly. “Kitten, kitten, kitten,” she chides. “I doubt you’ll even get a fall! Tell you what, I’ll even spot you one.” With that Megan peels off her top, revealing her toned body and her jaw dropping tits constrained only by the triangles of an overmatched bright red string bikini. “You like?”

“Please. Your nasty ass will be cuming all over this apartment before I grind you out.”

“Mmmmmmm…..”Megan practically purrs, “come show me what you’ve got, little kitten…”

They come together in a rush, and despite the sexual teasing they latch on to each-other’s hair and yank. Both Megan and Emma squeal as the pull and shake their rivals head, Megan taking the advantage by yanking Emma into the couch so that she falls backward when her legs hit it, sitting up on the couch as Vixen follows and presses her back into the soft cushions.

Surprisingly, or maybe not that surprisingly it’s Megan who gets sexual first, pressing her lips to Emma’s in a possessive kiss as she continues to yank back on the Sexkitten’s hair. Emma makes a huffing moan into Megan’s mouth before dropping her grip on Vixen’s hair, choosing instead to drop her hands to Megan’s hanging bounty and squeeze. Megan’s body undulates on top of Emma for a moment, before Emma uses her grip to shove Megan backwards, straight off the couch and onto the carpet. Megan lands with a small “Oooof,” throwing her hands backwards to catch herself on the floor and thus leaving herself wide open to Emma. The Sexkitten takes advantage by jumping off the couch and straddling Megan’s stomach, driving the air out of Vixen’s lungs when her ass drops down on her. Vixen isn’t stunned long though, reaching up to grapple with Emma before she can latch on to her tits again and trying to roll her off to the side.

Both girls look a lot rougher around the edges than they do now, but you can see signs of the raw talent in both of them as they struggle on the carpet. The couch ends up costing Emma again. As they’re rolling across the floor they come to an abrupt stop when the hit couch, and Emma just happens to be on the bottom. Finding herself wedged between the bottom of the couch, the floor, and Megan’s heaving body Emma tries to reverse the roll and go back the other way, but Megan has already set herself and pushes Emma back, cutting off her escape attempt before she really makes any headway.

With Emma caught, Megan feels comfortable enough to drop one hand down to grope at Emma’s chest through her tank top. Emma retaliates, grabbing the Vixen’s chest and squeezing. Megan grunts a little but keeps up her attack, starting to twist and claw with her own hand while undulating her body against Emma’s and riding out the Sexkitten’s breast claw. Not too surprising considering how tough Megan’s soft tits were when I tested them in our match. Emma finally has to relent, wincing and dropping one hand to grab at Megan’s claw that’s working her chest.

Apparently that was the signal Megan was waiting for, because she looked extremely satisfied with herself as she raised up, dragging Emma around by a hard grip in her hair. She positioned herself behind the Sexkitten and oh so smoothly pulled her head back into her legs, locking on a figure four headscissors! Emma cried out and started to thrash, slapping at the legs pulsing at her throat. Megan looked down at her struggling rival, a little half smile on her face before she showed off that same amazing flexibility she had in our match. She bent herself nearly in half, dropping her deadly tits down on Emma’s reddening face!

Emma had no chance of resisting both Megan’s choking legs and breath-stealing rack, but she still tried to thrash and force her way out somehow. She waisted precious time and air trying to escape, before finally smacking the carpet frantically with her palm. Megan puts on a fake look of awed surprise. “Already? You want to give already?” Emma makes a cry of muffled anger and frustration. “Okay, if you’re sure you want to tap.”

Megan slowly raises her tits up off the spluttering sexkitten. Red letters come on over the video: Vixen 1, Kitten 0. Just Kitten? She must have changed her ring name sometime after this match.

Emma sits up out of Megan’s loosened legs with a huff, shaking her shoulders and pouting as Megan preens.

“Time for that shirt to come off little Kitten.”

Emma pulls her shirt off over her head, revealing her slim stomach and a sexy lace bra. She sneers and throws it at the Vixen. Megan bats it away but it’s enough of a distraction for Emma to catch her off guard with her charge. She steps in, grabs Megan by the back of the head and monkey-flips her down to the floor! Looks like Emma has decided to try some wrestling since catfighting didn’t work out too well for her.

Megan is still arching her back from where she hit the thin carpeting when Emma grabs her hair and yanks her into a headscissors of her own. Megan’s feeling it, and is struggling to get out, but it’s sloppy. Emma’s putting a lot of effort into it, but a lot of it is just waisted energy.

Emma starts working her body along the carpet so she can keep the scissors but still reach Megan’s waist. Setting her sights on the front of Megan’s unbuttoned shorts, Emma smirks as she slips her hand in. Megan’s tiny shorts are so tight it takes a little effort on Emma’s part, but you can tell when her fingers find Megan’s waiting pussy. Megan gasps through the scissors and starts to rock her hips, pushing them up into Emma’s fingers.

“That nasty little pussy like that?” Emma sneers at the trapped Vixen.

“Ohhh you know it baby. Want me to return the favor?” Megan’s comeback prompts Emma to thrash her body and shake her legs on Megan’s head. All show and no effect. At least when they meet in the ring again Megan won’t be expecting the power Emma can put in her scissors now. Training with Dana has made a world of difference in Emma’s technique.

“Yeah, Emma’s back on track!” Justin whoops from beside me. I just stare at him.

“You do know how this is going to end, right?”

“Hey, Emma’s holding her own so far!” Justin quips.

“No she isn’t.” Justin turns to look at me. I go on, trying to explain what he’s actually seeing. “. If the match was one more fall, maybe, but Megan’s playing the long game. Emma’s wearing herself out.

Justin furrows his brow and turns back to the match, trying to see what I was telling him. Maybe he will, maybe he won’t. It is very similar to how the Sexkitten beat him after all.

Back in the apartment Megan has gotten loose from Emma’s scissors. They weren’t doing much except holding her in place, anyway. They’re both on their knees, facing each other. Emma’s right hand is still in Megan’s shorts, working away as best she can. Megan’s hand is pressed into the crotch of Emma’s yoga pants, moving in a pressing, circular motion. They both have their other hand gripping each other’s hair, giving short, sharp tugs that keep their heads rocking back as their fingers duel with their pussies. Megan is skilled with her hands, but the Sexkitten has the better grip without any cloth between her and her target. Emma slowly starts to take control, making Megan breath in sharp pants as her fingers press and probe at her lips. With a cry, Emma is able to use her grip on Megan’s hair to force Vixen down to the mat. Emma’s fingers continue their dance as her other hand grips Megan’s hair hard to keep her head down on the mat. Megan’s chest heaves as she squirms on Emma’s fingers.

With one swift move, Emma yanks her hand out of Megan’s shorts, swings her leg over Megan’s head and drives her ass down onto Vixen’s face!

“Ha! Told you you’d be under my ass! Told you!”

Megan’s hands fly up to press at Emma’s ass as Emma starts to shimmy, really driving the point home that Megan is at the mercy of her sexy glutes. Emma braces herself with her hands on Megan’s breasts, pressing down and using them for leverage to really bump and grind back on Megan’s face!

“Yeah, she’s got her!” Justin cheered. Gullible.

Emma keeps raising up to drop back down , punishing Megan with her ass. Of course she’s using up a ton of energy to do it. Megan tries to bridge up, but Emma just presses down on her tits until Megan’s hips fall back to the mat. Finally, a few bumps and drops later, Megan’s hand starts slapping the mat. The lettering comes up on the screen again: Vixen 1, Kitten 1.

Emma immediately hops off, umping up and down and giving her ass a little wiggle to celebrate. Megan just calmly stands up, reaches behind her, and undoes her top. She shrugs the bright red cloth to the floor, freeing her awesome tits. That’s not the look of someone who just lost a fall; that’s the look of someone whose game plan is coming together.

Megan and Emma circle each other, ready to start the next fall.

“Ready to spend some more time in my ass? You know you’ll like it. I’ll even have you begging soon!” Emma quips, more confident and a little closer to what I’m used to now that she’s won a fall.

Megan smirks at her, then raises her hands up, wiggling her fingers and challenging Emma to a test of strength. Emma, not about to back down from the Vixen, steps forward to meet her. Their hands lock and they start to strain against each other. Emma grimaces and forces out “You’re going on your knees, bitch!” Megan grunts in response, then without warning throws her arms to the side, drawing Emma’s body into hers with a smack of flesh! Emma’s shocked by the move, unable to immediately respond as Megan smacks their bodies together. Megan chests up, pressing her tits into Emma’s lace covered pair and pushing her back! Emma’s brow furrows, then she tries to bump Megan back but Megan’s pair just engulfs the slim Sexkitten’s! Emma looses ground as Megan slams into her again, driving her back toward the wall with their hands still clasped together. Emma tries to rally when her back hits the wall, but Megan just presses into her. Then, drawing her hands upward so they’re held above her head, Megan starts rocking her tits, pressing and bumping them into Emma’s chest as she keeps trapped against the wall.

“I know this isn’t really a fair fight…putting my boobs against yours,” Megan breaths, bumping her chest into Emmas, “but you know it feels good, doesn’t it Kitten?”

Emma looks up, gritting her teeth and letting out a whining growl as Megan’s tits overwhelm hers. Megan steps back, encouraging Emma to start forward off the wall before Vixen drives her knee into Emma’s lower belly! Emma wails at the impact, turning Megan’s small smile into a satisfied grin.

“Oh you felt that one, didn’t you Kitten?”

She follows it up with several more impacts to Emma’s lower abs, aiming for the area between her bellybutton and the low rise of her yoga pants. Emma’s left retching, but she can’t cover up because Megan is still holding her hands pinned against the wall. Megan does let her slide down toward her knees, holding her up by her pinned hands and coincidentally bringing the Sexkitten’s face in line with her bare, heaving chest.

“Oh, you should have just told me this was what you wanted!”

Megan presses forward, engulfing Emma’s face in her chest and pressing her back against the wall. You can hear Emma’s muffled wails, and her hands are flexing in Megan’s grip, but Megan just rides out her struggles with a grin.

“What was that? Do you give?” She pulls up enough to let Emma speak.

Emma gasps for breath. “I give…” she breaths out.

“Oh, okay…if you’re sure little Kitten.” Megan releases her hands, then grab’s Emma’s hair as she starts to slide all the way down the wall. “No no no! It’s not time to rest yet! Let me help you…”

The screen flashes Vixen 2, Kitten 1 even as Megan pulls Emma to her feet with her grip on her hair, then takes her free hand and undoes the hook on Emma’s bra. “There we go, lets let the little girls free…”

With a shove Megan pushes Emma back against the wall. Emma’s brows furrow with a pout as Megan pulls her bra down off her arms. That second smother took a lot out of her, really accelerating the exhaustion that Megan was drawing her into.

Emma shoves herself off the wall to grapple with Megan, but she’s slow. Megan sidesteps her, catching her arm as she slides behind her and twisting her arm up into a hammerlock.

“Oh, temper temper little girl.”

Emma cries out and slaps at her shoulder. Megan keeps her grip on Emma’s arm, but reaches up to grab her hair and yank at her head again, making Emma yelp as her head is yanked back. Megan is really using those hair pulls to control where Emma goes. She drops the hammerlock to twist around and flip Emma to the carpet with a hair mare.

Emma lands hard on her ass, her hands automatically flying to her injured rear, but Megan grabs both her wrists and pulls her backward. Megan plants both of her feet on Emma’s shoulders and yanks back on her arms, stretching Emma’s arms and pulling at her shoulders. Emma wails and beats her feet against the mat as Megan stretches her. Megan’s smiling as she cranks at Emma’s arms.

Evidently feeling she’s stretched her enough, Megan slips her feet off of Emma’s shoulders and uses her grip on Emma’s arms to yank her up toward her, fitting the Sexkitten’s head between her legs so she can squeeze down and sap even more of her strength. Emma’s cries are starting to take on a plaintive tone…she’s fully aware Megan is using her up and can’t do anything to stop it.

Megan apparently gets tired of squeezing Emma and releases her scissors and Emma’s arms. Emma rolls and shakes her arms, trying to get feeling back in them where Megan was twisting them. The Sexkitten starts to get to all fours, but Megan is on her. Vixen grabs Emma’s hair and forces her head back down to the mat. Emma’s shoulders and chest are forced down while her cute butt is sticking up with her knees still under her. Megan takes her free hand, hooks it in the back of Emma’s yoga pants and yanks them down, revealing the thong Emma wore for the match.

“My turn to play…” Megan coos, slipping her hand down Emma’s ass, brushing aside her skimpy underwear and sliding her fingers into Emma’s waiting pussy.

Emma makes a squeak of protest, trying to get up or get her arm down to make a defense, but Megan just twists at her hair and forces her check back into the mat. Megan keeps at her pussy, and after a few minutes Emma is panting and moaning in time to Megan’s ministrations. “Ooooooohhhhhhhh!” Megan arches her back with her eyes closed in pleasure as Emma is rocked by a shuddering orgasm.

The print shows up on the screen, Vixen 3, Kitten 1.

With that orgasm the fight is essentially over. Emma protests weakly as Megan peels her yoga pants the rest of the way off, leaving Emma in just her thong. Megan is still wearing her tight shorts and bikini bottoms, ready to finish Emma off. Megan rolls the mewling Sexkitten to her back and straddles her, fending off Emma’s weak attempts to topple her or get ahold of her tits. Megan takes Emma’s wrists and forces her arms down to her sides, pinning them against Emma’s body with her knees. Emma’s wide open now, and Megan takes advantage by first slapping and then squeezing and twisting Emma’s boobs. While Emma is protesting she takes one hand up and tweaks her nose, then takes both and lightly, tauntingly slaps her on the cheeks. Emma’s feet are working at the carpets, but she doesn’t have near the energy or strength left to kick out of Megan’s pin.

Megan leans forward and presses her tits back into Emma’s face. Emma’s almost keening now, her muffled cries taking on a higher pitch as she tries to give. Megan’s having none of it though. “Oh no little Kitten, I told you you were going out to my tits!” Emma’s muffled whines get more and more plaintive until she falls silent… going out in Megan’s pin. The text pops up Vixen 4, Kitten 1.

Megan raises up off of her ko’d opponent. She preens for a moment, admiring her handywork, then slaps lightly at the side of Emma’s tits before giving them a squeeze. No response.

Megan works her way backwards on Emma’s body and takes ahold of her thong, sliding it down and off. She doesn’t toss it to the side though, instead she goes back up to Emma’s hands and hold them together, twisting and tying Emma’s thong into a tight knot around Emma’s wrists. Satisfied, Megan grabs Emma’s hair again and starts to yank her head up. Emma starts to come around with a groan as Megan yanks, finally getting enough awareness to awkwardly turn over and half crawl with bound hands and Megan drags her over to the couch. Megan pulls Emma up and lays her out on the cushions, seating herself by Emma’s head. Then with a grin Megan pulls Emma’s head into a cross legged scissors, leaning nonchalantly back in the couch as Emma realizes her predicament with the pressure of Megan’s legs.

Emma’s bound hands pathetically paw at the air, fighting to stay up but dropping by degrees each time she tries to raise them. Megan is the picture of dominance, legs crossed around the Sexkitten’s neck, arms thrown casually over the back of the couch as she smiles down at the pouting kitten. She looks up at the cameraman as he shifts to get a different angle, grinning and swaying her glistening tits in an enticing display for her audience while Emma keens quietly.

Megan reaches down and starts playing with Emma’s bare tit. Emma clenches her eyes shut and whines, trying to shift her arms in a futile effort to block Megan’s hand.

“Aw, is somebody getting cranky again? Don’t you want to play anymore?”

“Ooooooooouwwww” Emma moans as Megan reestablishes a firm grip on her hair. She pulls Emma’s head up and out of her scissors, shifting so that she’s now kneeling in front of the couch and pulling Emma across it. Emma’s legs kick enough to shift where Megan wants her on the couch, probably goaded into moving more by the very real chance of getting her hair ripped out than any energy or desire to do what her tormenter wants. Megan positions Emma so that her face is lined up with her hanging, waiting tits.

“Time to say goodnight, little kitten!” Megan tells her, then slowly twist her shoulders and lowers her tits back onto Emma’s face.

Emma’s legs shake on the couch, trying to gather enough energy to kick out of Megan’s breath stealing embrace. But Emma’s spent. She’s too weak and too worked over to have a chance of getting out of Megan’s grip. A muffled, plaintive squeal come from under Megan, making her giggle a little as Emma’s desperate attempt to rally is absorbed in the blast furnace of her hot, encompassing cleavage. Emma’s barely moving now, bound hands resting just off her stomach. Megan shifts just enough to lay a taunting kiss to the top of the knocked-out Emma’s forehead, then looks up at the camera. She shrugs her shoulders and sticks out her tongue, then finishes with “I think she’s had enough, don’t you?”

The camera fades out on her sultry look.

The Phenom is already in trouble before he even steps into the ring.

.................................................. ...........
I hope you enjoyed it, and let me know what you think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Emma 4.jpg (43.7 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg Megan 2.jpg (366.8 KB, 270 views)

Last edited by Lac; 01-Sep-18 at 04:14.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-18, 14:42
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Both girls were younger and rough around the edges, but you can clearly see that Megan had the more strategic mind and a hell of a lot of skill using her incredible body to overwhelm and dominate Emma. I can't wait to see how future matches between her and Hunter go, as he has more versatility and a skill for strategy, too.

Even for a guy who prefers mixed matches, seeing Emma Thomson subdued by that perfect rack was great fun indeed. Thank you so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-18, 14:02
Last Achievements

The Phenom vs Vixen

“So when are you going to challenge Nikky?” Dana asks as she sits down. Amy and I welcome her into our locker room where we’re waiting for the next match to start.

“I’m waiting until after the Ruler of the Ring tournament. I’ve never gotten to take part in it, and WHEN we beat them we wouldn’t be able to because we’d be reigning champions.”

“You know we’re not on camera now, I doubt anyone is going to go running to Vince’s lawyers if you just call it what it really is.” Amy puts in.

“Doesn’t seem right calling it “King of the Ring” when we have a past winner and ‘Queen’ in the room with us.” Dana tips her glass up towards me.

“Besides,” Amy added, “Nikky’s spooked and distracted. No harm in dragging it out.”

“Not to mention that only Brad’s here tonight. She’s probably going to try to keep them separated as much as she can so we don’t take advantage of the anytime clause. They’ll have to be here together once a month to defend their belts, but she’ll try to be separate as much as possible.”

“Which will throw them off even more,” Dana realizes, “because they won’t be able to spend as much time training together.”

It’s my turn to raise my drink to the Killer Queen.

The program comes back from commercial, and the match we’ve been waiting on is getting ready to start. Of course, Justin is in trouble before he even makes it to the ring. Megan has been taunting and teasing him in the lead-up to this match, and that last video she sent him of her match with Emma has him so worked up I’m surprised he can walk strait

“How do you think he’s going to do?” Dana asks from beside me.

“Honestly? He’s going to get eaten alive.” Dana cocks an eyebrow at me, so I go on. “Seriously. He’s not bad, and he’s getting better about actually thinking things through once in a while and not just thinking with his dick, but you didn’t see him watching that match Megan had with Emma. I thought he was going to lose it right there.”

“And all those text messages he’s been getting are throwing him off too.” Amy adds in.

“Where is Emma?”

“Watching from Justin’s locker room.”

We tune back in to the screen as the introductions are finished.

“Justin! It’s soooo good to finally see you in person! Did you like those texts and emails I’ve been sending you? I know they’re good, but they can’t compare to real life, can they? I mean, how does it feel to be across the ring from this?” Megan ran her hands up and down her body, stopping with a sensuous caress of her chest. Justin tries to play it cool and confident, but you would have to be blind to miss the tent he’s pitching.

“How about you baby? You all exited to get in the ring with the Phenom?”

“I think we can tell who’s exited…” she smirks, looking significantly at his obvious hard on.

“Just about making you another believer, baby.” Justin fires back, meeting her in a clinch.

“Mmmmmh I can’t wait to feel you try. Of course, that’s assuming you’ve got enough stamina to keep up.” Megan falls backwards, keeping the clinch but pistoning her foot into the Phenom’s stomach, simultaneously flipping him over her and knocking the wind out of him. She doesn’t let go of his arms, instead flipping her legs up so that she flips up in a reverse shoulder roll and lands on Justin’s chest! She bends down, releasing his left arm so she can clutch his chin with her right and dive into his mouth with an aggressive kiss. She swivels her hips as she duels with his tongue, smoothly sliding her lower body down his until her crotch is pressing into his erection. She unhurriedly twines her legs with his, locking his legs in a grapevine while her pouty lips keep Justin in a daze.

He notices when she spreads his legs for him though. Justin breaks the kiss with a pained grunt as Megan smiles down on him. Megan presses down on his biceps, alternating pulses from her legs that draw Justin into an ever widening split with grinding down on his big dick with her crotch. “Nnnnngh!”

“C’mon, you can go a little farther, can’t you Phenom?”

“Nnnngh! You bitch….Nnnngh!” Justin gets out through clenched teeth.

“You’re not about to give in the first little exchange are you? C’mon big boy, show me what you can do!”

Justin’s legs aren’t going anywhere, so he tries to use his greater upper-body strength to free himself. Megan lets him push her torso away from him, releasing one of his legs from the grapevine. His success proves extremely short lived… Megan scissors his left leg and spins her body, grabbing his right leg and tucking it under her arm. Vixen gave up her grapevine for a leg spread, which she promptly uses to full effect. Justin cries out and pounds the mat with his fists as his legs are pulled way beyond their normal limits. Locking it in, Megan now turns her attention to his cock. The earlier grinding saw the end of his dick poking out of the waistband of his shorts, and now it’s in easy access distance for the Vixen between his legs.

“Ooohhhh! Justin groans out when her nimble fingers fly over the exposed portion of his dick. She laughs and shifts down to playfully shake his balls before moving back up to his head.

“You don’t know whether to cry or beg for more, do you Phenom?”

“Guhhh, fuck youooooooh!”

Megan relents on the leg spread as she speeds up on his shaft. Untangling herself from Justin’s stretched legs, she pauses in her assault to peel his shorts down and off.

“There, that’s better isn’t it?” She pauses, seeming to think. “Here,” she says, reaching back to undo the tie on her top, “since I don’t think you’ll be getting the job done.” Megan quickly shrugs off her top and pulls down her bottoms, leaving them both naked. “There. Did I give you enough time? Do you think you can stand, Phenom?” You can practically hear the sarcasm in “Phenom.” As Justin struggles to get back to his feet, Megan decides to be helpful by grabbing a handful of his short hair and dragging him up. Justin grabs at her wrist as she pulls the wobbly phenom over to the corner and shoves him back in it.

“I saw you popped for Emma with this hold,” Megan observed as she spun around, lining up Justin’s big dick with her killer ass. “How long do you think you can last it mine?” She doesn’t wait for an answer before popping her hips back, catching Justin’s waiting cock in her ass and twerking him. My cock gives a sympathetic twinge at the sight of Justin caught in that shimmy, Megan had destroyed me when she got me in the corner and it looks like she’s doing the same to the Phenom.

It doesn’t take long. Justin grunts and pumps a huge load up Megan’s back that drips back down to her shaking glutes. “Pfffft!” Megan makes a dismissive puff of air and struts out of the corner, letting the official call the first fall.

“Winner of the first fall, with an assjob submission, VIXEN!”

Damn. Justin didn’t get in any offence at all. I knew he was probably going to lose tonight, but I was expecting Megan to get him to overreach, draw him out and let him exhaust himself like she did….. I am an idiot. Megan’s proving she can do it better than Emma. Emma let Justin wear himself out in the first fall of their match, then took it to him for the second and third. Megan just wants to strait out-wrestle and out-fuck him. It’s the same reason she used her ass to make me cum in the corner…I’d outlasted Emma’s but I came to hers. It’s what I would have done back before I teamed with Amy.

Justin is slumped in the corner after his draining orgasm, trying to rally enough to come out and meet Megan for the second fall. You can actually see him visibly trying to pull himself together. A few deep breaths and he seems ready to do it. His legs are relatively steady as he steps forward, but that’s no where near good enough against someone of Megan’s caliber. She smiles and starts to raise her arms tauntingly, when Justin explodes forward and levels her with a short clothesline! Justin falls with her, having overbalanced himself with his burst of speed. He grabs Megan’s shoulder and pushes her over just enough that he can take her back, fitting his body against hers so that he can wrap his arm around her head and loop one leg over hers, holding her in place so he can hopefully sap some of her strength and get a little more time to regain his. What do you know, he has actually been picking something up from me. Of course he’s left himself open to…yep. Megan’s squirming in his grasp, ostensibly trying to get his arm from around her neck, but she’s actually buffing her ass against his cock again.

Justin grits his teeth and shakes her a little in his hold, drawing a gasp and quick groan from Megan, but her hips never stop moving. Justin brings his other hand around and roughly grabs the Vixen’s bare chest, squeezing and groping. “Yeah, just like that…” Megan groans out.

Justin seems a little nonplused at her response, but keeps on working her. Of course she’s been working him the whole time too, so his dick is reawakening to the fact he’s rolling around the mat with an extremely hot woman who wants nothing more than to make him explode in an orgasm. His arm around her neck is no longer squeezing, just holding her in place as his hand leaves her tits and traces it’s way down to her waiting pussy. She gives an entertaining little moan as his fingers slip it, also just so happening to arch at his touch which makes Justin gasp as his dick is caught with a strong squeeze of her cheeks.

Justin finally figures out what’s happening. The look on his face when he realizes she’s still in control is almost comical. He gives up his grips and tries to roll way, but Megan isn’t about to let him stop there. She rolls toward him as he moves back, rolling on top of him and pinning him down with his back to the mat. She drives her tongue into his mouth making him groan before reaching back and guiding his big dick into her waiting pussy.

“Uuuunnnnnnnnh!”

Justin cries out as she rides him, her own happy little moans mixing with his. She’s extremely active on top of him, hips popping and swiveling as she runs her hands through his hair, nibbling at his lips. Then she raises herself up, hands braced on his chest as she ads bouncing to her assault on his cock, riding the phenom out.

“Ohhhhhh I knew that big dick would be fun!” Megan moans out, breaking down the last of Justin’s resistance. “But this isn’t how I’m going to win this fall.”

That seems to penetrate the pleasurable fog Justin had fallen into, because his eyebrows furrow in question before she grabs his hair and drops back down, sliding off his dick and pulling him into her tits in one quick motion!

Justin flops, going from extreme pleasure to a complete lack of oxygen with almost no warning. Megan’s smiling and rubbing herself against his abs, her eyes closed in pleasure as she grinds herself and feels Justin’s hot breath tickling in her cleavage. After a minute his hand starts slapping at the mat, but Megan turns her head to look at the official. “He doesn’t submit! He’s still trying to fight it!” Justin’s “struggles” get more frantic as he’s slapping at the mat, then he goes still in her grasp. Megan slowly pulls herself up, revealing Justin’s slumbering features to the audience. “Now he submits!”

“Winner of the match with a clean sweep, VIXEN!”

While the announcer is talking Megan has gotten off Justin, going back to the edge of the ring where she discarded her top. She comes back to the Phenom and rolls him over, using the strings of her bikini to tie his hands behind his back. Rolling him back over, she settles between his legs, one hand on his big dick and the other lightly slapping his face…”C’mon Phenom, wakey wakey! You got a little nap, but it’s time to have some real fun now!”

Amy starts to stand but I hold my hand up. “Wait for it…” Justin’s just starting to come around when the crowd cheers! Megan looks up to see Emma hurtling down the entrance ramp. She gets to her feet when the Sexkitten barrels into her, knocking both of them back down to the canvas. Emma and Megan roll, grappling with each other in a mirror image of how they started the apartment fight I’d seen earlier. Of course this time Emma wasn’t just cattily pulling hair, one arm was free and laying in forearm shots every chance she got…and her legs where intertwining with Megan’s trying to keep her close and get her lower body under control. They rolled to the edge of the ring and Megan went through it, falling to the floor as Emma caught herself on the bottom rope. Megan wasn’t down long, popping back up and staring up at the spitting mad Sexkitten. She started to come forward then paused, getting a small smirk on her face as she instead started backing up toward the entrance ramp. She stopped blow a kiss toward Emma as she was kneeling and untying Justin, mouthing “Soon little Kitten” as she backed through the curtains.

Message sent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Justin 3.jpg (28.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg Megan 4.jpg (108.3 KB, 310 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-18, 16:37
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Great work...
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-18, 07:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lac [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“How do you think he’s going to do?” Dana asks from beside me.

“Honestly? He’s going to get eaten alive.”
Hunter nailed it with this prediction. Justin has been improving, but against someone like Megan he was utterly outclassed and she showed it. It is more telling that she wasn't even really that interested in dominating him, but the whole spectacle was to send a message to Emma, and to Hunter, as well. She is a beautiful, talented girl who would be noticed in any room she entered, but she is doing her best to be impossible to ignore. I for one would love to see more of her, and I imagine it won't be long before we see a grudge match against Emma. Hopefully we can see her in the ring with Hunter again not long after that.

I do wonder if Nicky will be annoyed at the attention that the Vixen is getting, though.

Thanks for another fantastic episode to this storyline.
Old 03-Sep-18, 13:39
Last Achievements

Nikky is annoyed, and second guessing the part she played in bringing Megan in. Since Hunter, Amy, Justin and Emma interfered in her title match with Dana, Nikky wanted them distracted when she had her next title match. She got some help from people “sympathetic” in management to bring in Emma’s old rival as a distraction. Even though Hunter only found out about it the morning after the Survivor’s match, it was set up just after Jenny’s mouth got Nikky stuck in the elimination match. Her plan was to win the survivor series, bring Megan in to distract Hunter’s group, take on Dana while she was still hurting and her backup was occupied, and become the first person to hold both the tag and world championships. Of course she lost the match to Hunter, got bumped down the list of contenders for the belt, has Hunter’s title shot hanging over her, and now Megan has her own plans and is much more than Nikky was expecting. Not a good few weeks for the Wildcat.

Vixen will definitely be taking on Hunter again, as well as Emma. The tournament is starting next, and I’m probably a little crazy for trying it. 16 competitors, 8 men and 8 women. Nikky, Brad, and Dana won’t be a part of it because title holders are ineligible. In story Megan is too late an addition to the roster, so she couldn’t sign up for it. I’m not planning on writing all 15 matches in their entirety, for many of them I’ll probably hop in and out and show highlights like I’ve done on some of the matches Hunter wasn’t involved in in the past. I will show any match with Hunter in its entirety, as well as the 2 semi-finals and the final. Many past winners have parlayed their win into a stepping stone for the world title, and several have added some variation of King or Queen to their ring name. Dana “The Killer” became “The Killer Queen” when she beat Kendra “The Lady” and catapulted herself to a title match. Kendra (taking the tournament a bit far) renamed herself “The Duchess” since she was the runner up. The winner is likely to be seriously considered as a contender for Dana’s championship in the future. I’ve mapped it out, and the first round matches look like this:

Alex: The Guardsman vs Kim: The Assassin (Yumiko Shaku) Full Match
James Hunter vs Nancy: Angel (Jessica Alba) Full Match
Amy: Tigress vs Chris: Ace ?
Kenzie: The Goddess vs Justin: The Phenom ?
Jake: Apollo vs Lacey: The Demon ?
Kendra: The Duchess vs David: The Stallion ?
Jane: (I really want to call her The Swann) (Natalie Portman) vs Daniel: Alpha ?
Emma: The Sexkitten vs Greg: The Thriller ?

If there’s any specific matchup you want to see or any suggestions you’d like to make, please drop me a line either in this thread or a pm. Even if it doesn’t make it into the tournament it might show up later.

Thanks to everyone who’s been reading and everyone who's been giving feedback and suggestions.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-18, 19:18
Last Achievements

Some new names in there that look very interesting. I am really looking forward to Hunter vs Jessica Alba because I have a serious weakness for that woman. I had to google Yumiko Shaku, but after seeing her I am eager to see the Guardsman against a sexy as hell asian woman. Natalie Portman will introduce a lot of sex appeal to the roster, too. The Swann is a good name.

You are really biting off a lot with this tournament, mate. Good luck with it and a huge thank you from me for attempting something so challenging. I know it will be incredible.
Old 03-Sep-18, 21:36
Last Achievements

Here’s the first match of the tournament. Thanks to batman4life for his suggestions in creating Kim’s moves.
……………………………………………………………

The Guardsman vs The Assassin

I’m in the back with Amy and Emma. Justin isn’t here since he’s taking the night off after his match with Megan. We’re waiting on the inaugural match in this year’s rulers of the ring. We’re all taking part this year, and I think we’re all picturing what it will be like to win this thing. King Hunter has a certain ring to it I think with a degree of ironic mirth. As long as I don’t call myself the King of Kings. Paul might be pressed enough to bring daddy’s lawyers into it. Can’t go after me for Hunter though, it’s actually my last name.

“The following is part of the Ruler of the Ring tournament! Introducing first, The Guardsman!”

Alex quickly makes his way to the ring, waving at the audience. I wonder who he drew?

“And his opponent, please welcome, The Assassin!”

Oh this will be interesting. Kim appears at the top of the ramp, accompanied by her partner Mandy. Mandy has her intercontinental title over her shoulder, and stands to take in her adoring fans as her friend glares down at the ring. They're wearing matching bikinis of royal blue, naturally, with high cut bottoms that show off all their shapely legs and sporty tops with criss-cross straps.
The dark haired Kim and her leggy blonde bestie size up her opponent before making their way down the ramp. She slides into the ring with a sultry look at the Guardsman, leaning into Mandy as they smile at the surprised and now anxious Alex.

“I think we make him nervous.” Kim drawled to Mandy, never taking her eyes off of Alex.

“Duh” Mandy opined, rolling her eyes. “Who wouldn’t be nervous facing that across the ring?” she asks, patting her hand on Kim’s stomach.

“I hope you already know your place, Guardsman. If not, I’ll take great pleasure in showing it to you.” Kim smiles winningly at him.

“Oh I know where I belong, raising my hand as King at the end of this tournament.”

Kim can’t hold in a snort of amusement while Mandy puts a hand over her mouth. “The only place you’ll be is under my feet tonight, kissing the toes of your future Queen.” As she talks Kim raises one foot, wiggling her toes and showing off her red nail polish. “I got them done just for you.”

Alex can’t hide a gulp as he notices that Mandy has also gone barefoot for the evening. “Fight fair and you’ll find out.”

The pair grin at his reaction. Fair? Mandy steps over the middle rope and pauses, bent over to purse her lips coquettishly at him as she gives a little wiggle before leaving the ring. She stands beside the apron, clapping and whooping as Kim steps forward to meet Alex.

Trying to gain some ground in the mental games, Alex blusters “Maybe after I beat you’ll I’ll keep you around.. you can use some of that Oriental magic with your fingers to keep me entertained.”

Kim stops cold and Mandy’s eyebrows raise outside. “Did he just?” Mandy asks.

“I’m from Fresno.” Kim deadpans. “But I’m proud of my heritage, I’ll let you call me your Empress when I’m grinding you underfoot.” Alex grimaces.

Score one for The Assassin.

Alex steps forward to lock up, focused on Kim’s waiting arms so the foot that lashes out to smack off of his thigh is a complete surprise that makes him yelp. As his hands are moving down to grip at his thigh, Kim swivels to her left then lays a hard chop across his chest. “Aaaaaaah.” She follows it up with two more that back Alex up into the ropes, then grabs his arm and sends him careening to the other side of the ring. Kim turns and watches Alex hit the ropes and rebound, spinning at the last second to nail him across the face with the back of her outstretched leg!

Alex lays, on the mat, hands on his face as a smiling Kim circles him. She raises her leg, holding it bent in the air before stomping down onto Alex’s chest, grinding her foot down. A few more stomps and she circles him, kicking at his arms when he tries to cover up. walks around to his feet and pulls off his shorts. Kim holds Alex’s ankles, spreading his legs apart… she raises up her foot and Alex’s eyes go wide, expecting her to stomp down, but instead she presses the sole of her foot down on his wide open dick, rubbing her foot up and down and working her toes around his head. Alex groans as Kim varies her rhythm, patting her foot against his cock before seizing him again with her toes and working him back and forth.

Panting and already in trouble, Alex manages to pull his legs toward him and push back suddenly, overbalancing Kim so that she falls backward and looses her grip on his ankles. Alex rolls, trying to get a breather as he goes under the bottom rope. I shake my head, muttering under my breath “You idiot.”

He leans with one hand on the apron and the other rubbing his chest… “Guh!” Mandy moves in with a quick snap kick that whacks her shin off of his reddening pecks. Alex collapses back against the ring apron.

“you cheating bitch!”

Mandy’s mouth drops open at the accusation. “You’re out of the ring, lover-boy, anything out here is fair game!” She punctuates her statement by thrusting her leg out to the side, driving her bare foot into his chest and pressing him back against the apron. “Unngh!” She holds the position, leg outstretched with a grin that crinkles her nose as she grinds her foot into his chest

She’s right. Anything on the floor or on the apron outside of the ropes is fair game. They’ll only disqualify or fine you if someone unconnected to the match fully enters the ring and directly attacks a participant during an active round.

Mandy relents, pulling back only to piston her foot right back into his chest “Oooh!” She doesn’t hold this time, pulling back quickly and letting Alex slump further down, only for him to gape in surprise when Kim’s legs slam together around his head!

“Did you forget we were having a match? I mean, we’re trying to do something here and you’re just getting distracted.” She chides, seated on the mat behind him and holding on to the ropes for extra leverage.

“Sorry bae!” Mandy calls out from the floor.

“Nnnnnngh!” Alex grunts as he pulls at Kim’s legs.

“Don’t interrupt!” Kim reprimands him, pulsing with her legs. Mandy smiles.

“I think he’s getting a little ‘limp’ down there…” she informs Kim. “Do you want me too….”

“Please.” Kim responds. She releases her headscissors, but brings her legs back so that they loop over Alex’s shoulders and keep his arms back and outstretched on the edge of the mat, the rest of him wide open.

Mandy moves in, her red lips parted and her eyes shining as she presses into the thoroughly outmatched Alex. Her hands slip around his limp dick and stroke, quickly bringing him back to full attention. Mandy rolls her expressive eyes back up to Kim. “He’s ready.”

Kim smiles and shifts as Mandy steps back, freeing Alex’s arms and scooting back into the ring. Mandy grabs Alex and stands him up before rolling him back in under the bottom rope. Kim waits, hands on hips, as Alex slowly struggles to his feet. A quick, negligent shove has him propped in the corner.

“Just in case you get any ideas of resisting,” Kim snaps four quick kicks to Alex’s abs that have him gasping and clutching his stomach as he slips down to his ass, now sitting in the corner. Kim smiles in satisfaction as she has a seat in front of him, leaning back on her arms as she puts her toes onto his cock and balls.

“Here we go…” Kim breathes out.

Her toes slide up and down his shaft as her other foot presses and shakes Alex’s sack. “Unnnnnh.” Alex gets his arms off the ropes and starts to reach for her feet. Kim gets a pretty little frown on her face and pistons her foot off of his dick to slam into his sternum. “Guh!”

“No struggling!” she warns, then resumes her manipulation of his cock. Alex’s hands go back to the ropes and he throws his head back and moans. “Good boy!” Kim praises.

This is the guy Kendra thought could help her take on Nikky and Brad?

Mandy does a little victory dance outside as Alex erupts, pumping cum on his stomach that drips down onto Kim’s wiggling toes.

“Winner of the first fall, with a footjob submission, THE ASSASSIN!”

Kim sweeps her short hair out of her face and stands, smirking down at Mandy. “That was easy.” She steps forward and plants her foot on Alex’s chest, pressing him back into the bottom turnbuckle as she stands over him with her hands on her hips. Then she moves her foot up.

“Open.” Kim commands, pressing her toes against Alex’s mouth. He sullenly opens his mouth and sucks on her polished toes. “Good boy…I told you you’d learn your place.

Kim steps back, leaving Alex slumped in the corner as she positively struts back to hers. Alex just lays there for a few moments, face red with embarrassment before he manages to pull himself up.

“Ready to try your luck again?” Kim calls out as the next fall starts. Alex comes forward, I have no idea what he’s planning, but it doesn’t matter as Kim drops and sweeps his feet out from under him. He hits the mat hard and is completely unprepared when Kim raises up in a crab walk position on her hands and feet and then drives her heel into his stomach.

He gags, and Kim takes advantage by rolling Alex onto his stomach, taking a seat on his back and grabbing his wrists. Yanking his arms backward, The assassin wraps her legs around the Guardsman’s arms and crosses her ankles over the back of his head, pressing the tops of her feet into the sides of his face as she traps him in a lotus lock!

Alex cries out as his shoulders are stretched and Kim is again showing her dominance by rubbing her feet in his face! “What’s the matter?” Kim asks, pulsing her legs. “Feeling a little helpless? Because that’s what you are.” She squeezes at his arms again, making him scream at the pain. “Why are you even in this tournament anyway? Surely there could have been somebody better?”

Kim wiggles her feet and plays with Alex’s feet as he sobs out, his arms practically useless now. She keeps him in it a while as Mandy turns and plays to the crowd, calling out “He is soooo done,” and shaking her head in mock pity.

Kim lets him go, deciding to end the completely one-sided match in dominant fashion. She rolls the gasping Alex onto his back. Kim seats herself on Alex’s stomach and grabs his wrists, pulling his arms down at his sides. Then she brings her feet up and presses them on Alex’s face. He tries to turn his head away, but she just smiles and follows him with her feet, pressing her soles against his face and making it harder and harder for him to get a breath in. Kim’s just enjoying herself now, drawing out her win.

“You just love having my feet in your face, don’t you? Don’t you Guardsman?”

Alex manages a week “Yes” through her shifting and pressing soles.

She presses down harder for an instant, completely blocking his breathing. “Yes what?” She lets up enough for him to respond.

“Yes Empress…”

“There, good boy! You’ve earned a treat! Lick.” Kim commanded.

Alex let out a low groan, but from the look on The Assassin’s face he was doing as she asked. She closed her eyes and pressed with her feet. Alex shivered a little in her grasp, his air cut off, until he finally fell still. Kim dropped his limp arms as Mandy bounced up and down on the outside, cheering.

“Winner of the match, with a foot smother knock out, THE ASSASSIN!”

Kim leaned back, using her right foot to teasingly tweak the ko’d wimp’s nose before standing up. She raised her hands and flexed as she posed with her foot on the side of Alex’s face. Mandy came up beside her, throwing her left arm over Kim’s shoulder as the Assassin did the same with her right, staring down at the beaten Guardsman as Kim shifted her foot so Mandy could place her left foot next to hers on his face. They rubbed and pressed with their soles before looking back up at the camera.

“One down!” Kim called out. “Hope the next one is more of a challenge!”

“Well that was a complete squash.” Amy comments from next to me.

So Kim moves on to the elite eight with a completely unnecessary assist from Mandy. If I end up facing her I’ll have to watch out for that.

I get the feeling Kendra’s going to be looking for a new partner soon.

………………………………………………………………..

Yeah, Alex really didn’t stand a chance in this one. As always, let me know what you think about Kim and Mandy…did they work? Are they missing something?

Next match promises to be a lot more competitive when Hunter takes on Angel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alex 2.jpg (35.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Kim.jpg (63.2 KB, 251 views)
File Type: jpg Mandy.jpg (214.6 KB, 217 views)

Last edited by Lac; 04-Sep-18 at 08:43.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 07:21
Last Achievements

It was indeed a complete squash, but sometimes those are the best stories to read. Kim and Mandy did very well as a team, working together smoothly and clearly having a strategy all worked out for the game but ineffectual Alex. I wouldn't blame Kendra if she does look for a new partner. Wait a minute... I'll do it!

One slight negative to the story, mate, is that I had no idea what Kim or Mandy were wearing. I know they were barefoot, and that lead into all kinds of shenanigans that foot fetishists would love. But other than her asian appearance, her short dark hair and Mandy's longer blonde hair, there was nothing said about their appearance. Given the scale of the undertaking involved with this tournament I don't blame you for this oversight, but I do love the way you describe the girls. Thank you for supplying us with the images that always help the imagination along as we read your tales.

Quick impressions:

I loved the girls amusement when Guardsman seriously seemed to believe he had a chance.

Hunter again showed his ring savvy when he predicted the situation Alex was putting himself in when he rolled outside the ring. James is a good fighter but I feel like it is his brain that wins him a lot of his matches.

The moment when Kim declared she was from Fresno was fucking hilarious. I loved that.

Thanks again for continuing this great story thread, mate. The effort you put in for us is very highly appreciated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
sexfight mixed