Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Aug-18, 04:32
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Aqua X reviews

(Pictures in Personal Session Pictures thread.)

The minute I saw Aqua X's listing on SessionGirls ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), I knew I had to session with her. She is one of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever seen. Her videos, especially with ScissorVixens, sealed the deal. Finally our schedules jived and today my fantasy came true.

The drive to New York was brutal, and the drive back was even worse, but the session today was well worth the traffic battles. Aqua is just gorgeous, inside and out. Her dancer's body is petite, lithe, fit and incredibly sexy. And she is a super sweetheart. Smart and funny, she was a delight in every way. I was unusually nervous to meet her, but she made me feel quickly comfortable.

The first squeeze in a session is so telling in terms of the type of session it's going to be. Aqua is not the strongest girl I've experienced, but she is plenty strong, much stronger than she looks. I was not disappointed to realize the hour was going to be more sensual than scary.

I've only tapped with two women, Cypruss Allure and Janira Wolfe. While I didn't feel that need with Aqua, she did provide delightful scissor squeezes in a wide variety of positions. Cypruss and Janira squeeze and then add levels of pressure to the point of panic; it's tap or sleep with them. Aqua applies pressure, then relaxes, and then pulses and flexes with more pressure. It's really sexy; I likened it to a python or boa constrictor. Her long legs are toned and muscular, and she certainly squeezed with enough pressure to cause heavenly discomfort. She was strong enough to make me moan in a combination of tactile pleasure and mild distress. At one point, she had my leg painfully scissored between hers, and I thought she could probably break it if she wanted to.

She is very flexible and creative in her scissor positions. She wrapped around me in ways I'd never experienced. I especially loved looking up at her as she sat atop me with her so sexy legs wrapped tightly around my neck.

Aqua provided a wonderful, very sensual session that was over much too quickly. I would love to see her again, and I highly recommend her.

Before hugging her goodbye, I asked if I could just live between her legs. She laughed and said yes, but I'd have to pay rent. If I ever win the lottery...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-18, 14:07
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Aqua X

great review. this is what makes coming to this website worthwhile. She looks great also.
Thanks again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-18, 20:10
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLaublaw11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Aqua is not the strongest girl I've experienced, but she is plenty strong, much stronger than she looks.
Did you ask for a mostly playful session? Do you think Aqua is strong enough that she could make you tap if you told her you wanted her to?
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-18, 13:56
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I asked for a "fantasy scissor session" and told Aqua I wanted her to show me that she could hurt me if she wanted to. Mission accomplished.

She is certainly strong enough to make many men tap. I think I'm just blessed (cursed?) with unusual endurance when it comes to being scissored. Many of my session girls have complimented my stamina and expressed surprise that I don't need to tap for them.

But I also think it's as much about technique as it is strength. In her great SessionGirls interview YouTube [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], the famous [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] explains some of those techniques that she's developed in terms of flexing and positioning to force the tap. I hope to session with Robin one day soon to experience her skills, and I'm sure she'll make me tap often.

Last edited by BobLaublaw11; 27-Aug-18 at 14:05. Reason: clarification
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 01:23
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts
Default Re: Aqua X reviews

Doesn’t look like her profile is online anymore.