Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jan-19, 04:39
Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts
Default Re: September 2018 — Stacyann, The Rematch

Herman is sweet and a good friend. He is also trustworthy so I feel safe with him.
Like I explained in our private message Slowflakie, I really don’t stand much of a chance with pure wrestling. He is much stronger and I have a hard time with him. Even with all my training. I stand a better chance with my striking but I’m quite unwilling to maim my goofy friend. So when we meet we both know that if he gets a hold of me it may be over pretty quick.

In fact, I’ve stopped wrestling most guys all together. The chances of me getting injured is much too great. And most don’t know how to play wrestle. So I stick with girl on girl when I do wrestle. Which hasn’t been very often lately.

Last edited by Stacyann; 16-Jan-19 at 04:44.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-19, 05:01
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Herman is sweet and a good friend. He is also trustworthy so I feel safe with him.
Like I explained in our private message Slowflakie, I really don’t stand much of a chance with pure wrestling. He is much stronger and I have a hard time with him. Even with all my training. I stand a better chance with my striking but I’m quite unwilling to maim my goofy friend. So when we meet we both know that if he gets a hold of me it may be over pretty quick.

In fact, I’ve stopped wrestling most guys all together. The chances of me getting injured is much too great. And most don’t know how to play wrestle. So I stick with girl on girl when I do wrestle. Which hasn’t been very often lately.
C'mon now, I have a reputation as a fierce warrior type dude, eh?
Old 16-Jan-19, 07:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You ever had that feeling when all your hopes and dreams are crushed on the pitiless rocks of despair? I know there wasn't much chance of Stacyann coming to Australia for a bit of a tussle, but some hope is better than no hope.

Sighs..

Life sucks.
Old 16-Jan-19, 14:15
Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Noooooo Mixfighter, if I ever get down your way I promise I’ll hunt you down and beat you up! So if you ever feel like someone is hunting you look around, a small brunette with a serious look on her face may be sneaking up on you. Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-19, 06:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Noooooo Mixfighter, if I ever get down your way I promise I’ll hunt you down and beat you up! So if you ever feel like someone is hunting you look around, a small brunette with a serious look on her face may be sneaking up on you. Lol
Now I feel much better. Thank you, Stacyann.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-19, 15:42
Points: 4,157, Level: 27 Points: 4,157, Level: 27 Points: 4,157, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

How much fights do you have stacyann

And how much Herman

And what Is your Statics
Old 18-Jan-19, 14:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowakei222 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How much fights do you have stacyann

And how much Herman

And what Is your Statics
Not sure there’s an official registrar...
Old 21-Jan-20, 04:33
Last Achievements

CHAPTER 05 - She Was Hot

About 30 years ago, when I first met Naomi, she was a raw force of nature — strong, unpredictable, unbridled and on top of all of that, she was a complete smoke show of girl with a body that was unparalleled and an ass that was to die for. At the time, I was involved with another girlfriend — one with whom Naomi had significant personal issues — but for years after, she stayed on my mind until, one day, she just walked right back into my life so very unexpectedly.

Fast forward from 30 years ago to the current situation with Stacyann and not much had changed. Naomi was still strong from religious dedication to the gym, she was still unpredictable (but more from a perspective of how she would always surprise me by going out of her way in the most unexpected ways), unbridled (mostly because...well...we’ll leave our boudoir adventures out of it) and — even with another 30 years on her — Naomi was still a smoke show who turned heads everywhere she went. She was a babe, but one who seemed a little miffed having walked in unexpectedly on Stacyann and I going “mano a womano” in the basement gym of the house that Naomi and I shared. From the moment she walked in, the temperature of the room raised by a good 10-15 degrees and my thinking was that it wasn’t coming down any time soon.

To understand, Naomi and I maintained a pretty open relationship that incorporated any number of playmates and creative situations. Seeing me engaged with other women wasn’t a point of conflict for the two of us, but the specific person involved in this case certainly was. Undoubtedly, Naomi recognized after our first bout that Stacyann quite possibly struck a chord within me that resonated at a different level than many other playmates. While Naomi never voiced concerns directly, there was something in the casually dismissive comments that she would offer up whenever I spoke of Stacyann and our sometimes flirtatiously combative exchanges across various media. As such, I knew that the moment Naomi found me in the clutches of the recreational distraction known as Stacyann, that her blood was likely boiling and that she was likely inclined to kick BOTH our asses. Given that my booty cakes were still searing, my sincere hope was that any ass kickage begin with Stacyann’s little peach emoji shaped butt. Based on Naomi’s alpha tendencies, I was sure that would be the case.

“Well, well, well”, Naomi began, “Who do we have here?”

Based on what I gleaned of the tone of Naomi’s voice with most of my head still engulfed by Stacyann’s thighs, I set the betting line at “Even” for her inclination to lay waste to both Stacyann and I. She sounded right peeved.

“Oh hiiiiii”, Stacyann drawled, purposefully playing up her distinctive southern lilt, “You must be Herman’s little girlfriend, Naomi. Maybe he’s mentioned me before?”

“Stacyann”, Naomi replied curtly and without emotion, which raised the betting line to me having my ass handed to me first to about 4 to 1. Naomi was a lot of things but bereft of emotion was not one of them.

“Herman! You really do care”, Stacyann squealed joyously, punctuating with a pugnacious clap on my aching right buttocks, “but you’ve never-ever-ever told me about your sweet bae.”

Stacyann blasted another smack, this time to my left butt cheek, assuredly to keep everything evened up. Smartass bitch.

“Ohhhh...aren’t you a treat”, Naomi responded. Without seeing it, I could already imagine her standing with her arms crossed, lips pushed into a disbelieving scowl, her right eyebrow analytically elevated to Spockian heights above her cold eyes that were most definitely shooting her patented “thousand daggers of sure death” stare that was an avatar of certainly pending destruction, a look that I’d seen coming my way following various transgressions for the better part of a quarter century. There was no doubt that she’d be opening a can of Whoop Ass to serve with a cold plate of vengeance. What a woman, goddamn I loved her.

“Sweet Pea”, Naomi began, “Trust me when I say that I completely understand how Ol’ Herman can vex a girl, but if you keep throwing shade and attitude my way, I’ll be offering you a spoonful of sugar as a kindness to go along with the sour medicine that I’ll be force feeding you.”

Woof! She’d called her “Sweet Pea”. That was NEVER a term of actual endearment. Naomi might just as well have led in with “Listen, Cunt Face”. On a scale of 1 to 10, Naomi was pissed off to about 113.

“Mmmmmmmm”, Stacyann purred, giving my inflamed bum a gratuitous squeeze with both hands, “SO territorial. Tell you what, Sugar, just let me finish up with your little man here and then I can take some time out to teach you a lesson or two. Don’t worry, hun, it’ll be on the house and my pleasure.”

Obviously, Stacyann had no idea who she was talking to, or maybe, having an absolute idea of who she was talking to, she relished the idea of marking her territory all over another woman’s claim. Either way, I was sure that the budding relationship between these two alpha women was about to deteriorate.

“Tell you what, Sweet Pea, I’ll make you a deal”, Naomi negotiated, “how about you put MY man aside for a spell so that you and I can settle on which one of us gets to impress on him the benefits of good manners? Maybe if you’re a good girl, I’ll even let you give me a hand.”

Implying that any contest between the two was destined to be a clear victory for Naomi was sure to be a bone of contention for Stacyann. I moaned as she ground down on my head with her thighs while the fingers of her right hand sequentially tapped down on my left buttocks as she considered Naomi’s offer. On a scale of 1 to 10, I was sure that Stacyann was now on par with Naomi where it came to being ready, willing and able to throw down with her newfound female antagonist.

“Whatever will we do with this while you and I get it on, Sugar?” Stacyann asked, giving me an extra squeeze with her steely gams just to ensure that I knew that I was still somewhat central to the overall narrative.

“Well Sweet Pea, we’ll tell him to sit like a good boy”, my caramel paramour replied, “If he doesn’t listen, you and I will hit him with a newspaper or two until he gets the message. He isn’t looking overly spry right now, so he may not need too much convincing. Maybe you can help him find a corner to sit in while I get ready. I’m guessing we’re doing this in the altogether?”

“Only if you’re comfortable that way”, Stacyann jibed, “I mean, you do have a few more miles on you, after all.”

That comment wasn’t going to go over well. Never age shame an Amazon.

“Aren’t you precious”, Naomi responded in a tone that could cause severe frost bite, “Sit Herman down over there while I get into my birthday suit, would you?”

Stacyann finally unlocked her legs and grabbed a handful of my hair which she used to “help” me up to my feet. With her left hand, Stacyann grabbed my chin and kidnapped my gaze — which had begun to wander over to the sight of Naomi getting buck naked in the far corner of the room — so that my eyes could meet her’s. Apparently, she had another point to make.

“Don’t you dare interfere”, Stacyann threatened, “You’ve been granted a BRIEF reprieve, but that’s all. You and I are NOT done here.”

Her eyes were magnetic and beautiful as they seared with intensity. As I stepped out onto the ring apron and rose to my full height, I swatted Stacyann’s hand away from my chin rebelliously.

“There won’t be enough left enough left of you for me to worry about after she gets done with you, Stacyann”, I promised dismissively as Stacyann’s beautiful crinkled into a snarl. Without hesitation or mercy, Stacyann’s knee smashed into my groin, doubling me over and forcing me to bleat out a loud grunt while maintaining her grip of my hair.

“Why don’t you take a seat over there, Herman?” Stacyann offered, sending me on my way to a spot on the floor outside the ring with a crisp right hook to my jaw that sent me sprawling, “Like I said, don’t get too comfortable, I’ll be back for you.”

I was sorely tempted to leap right back into the fray with my sexy adversary, but as I moved to take my feet, Naomi’s voice rang out.

“Herman, STOP!!” she exclaimed, “You’re benched. But don’t worry, your night is FAR from over!”

Naomi climbed into the ring, her nude form glorious for a woman of any age. Standing somewhere between 5’10” and 5’11”, Naomi’s body was a testament to the rigours of her daily workouts that had only become more varied as sports science had evolved. As such, her tawny skin shrink wrapped itself around a physique that had aged like a fine wine. The legs still looked like they belonged on a sprinter with the only difference from the girl of twenty odd years ago being some additional fullness in her thighs and calves that gave witness to a lifetime of squats and continuous sprint training. Without having ever given birth, Naomi’s hips and core were still a well muscled, sleek chassis that provided the engine for all of her movements.

As she limbered up in her corner, Naomi’s infamous “bionic boobs” bounced artfully over her rib cage, but alternately, in those infrequent moments when she allowed her form to find stillness, they hung like bountiful melons with their bewitching, gentle sway. The frame of her torso was still fully capped by her strong shoulders, but with her focus on working with kettlebells over the years, they had filled out beautifully, rounding off into her defined biceps and the horseshoe-like triceps cluster that looked like it belonged on Secretariat. As she turned, the width created by her rear delts accessorized with her strong, shapely lats to create a tapering effect in her back that minimized her waist to almost nothing that gave her an even more profound V-Taper when compared to her youth. But the piece de resistance was ultimately her incomparable ass. Naomi’s bum was simplyperfection. Round, hardened glutes bulged below her hips without an ounce of giggle. They were magnificently hewn boulders of flesh and demanded your attention by being beyond powerful. That ass had haunted my dreams for decades.Naomi’s body was as incredible, if not more so, than the day I first met her all those years ago.

Finally good to go, Naomi spun on her toes to face Stacyann who rested in her corner while trying to assess her latest opponent.

“Don’t you go disappearing on me now, Herman”, Naomi instructed, never moving her gaze from Stacyann in the opposite corner, “No matter what happens next, you’re next man up.”

“Next boy up”, Stacyann countered, “Calling him a man is stretching things.”

“Whatever, bitch”, Naomi replied, finally cracking and measurably demonstrating her annoyance, “Both of you are taking it in the gums tonight, so don’t get mouthy with me. I hope you brought an appetite, because you’re gonna be eating some serious humble pie.”

I was both school boy excited and a bit terrified in contemplating what might come next and then next after that. I couldn’t believe we were all there in that space.

“We’ll see”, Stacyann challenged, looking fetching as she alternately cracked the toes on both her feet into the mat, “Hopefully, unlike Herman, you aren’t all talk. I barely work up a sweat when I’m kicking his ass.”

Before I could argue about how profusely Stacyann tended to perspire during our little contests, Naomi shot me a glare that pretty much shouted, “Say a word and I will come over there and break my foot off in your ass”. I wisely — against type — chose to file my objection for later in the proceedings.

“Alright, Stacyann”, Naomi said, stepping out of her corner, “Pitter patter, let’s get at her. Maybe I can help you get a glow on”

Stacyann stepped forward and crouched down defensively into a fighting stance. It was on.

To be continued...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-20, 11:18
Banned
Points: 632, Level: 9 Points: 632, Level: 9 Points: 632, Level: 9
Activity: 55.6% Activity: 55.6% Activity: 55.6%

Good enough of mixed..... I want fem vs. fem......
Old 27-Jan-20, 12:18
Last Achievements

I do love Stacyann, and Naomi is a gorgeous creature to be sure, but I have been hanging for the conclusion to this mixed match for months. I hope this little girl on girl interlude doesn't take over completely.

Thank you for coming back to this, Herman.

Tags
back-and-forth, fem vs fem, mixed battles, naked wrestling, sex fighting, spanking, stacyann, two girls, two on one