Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jan-19, 15:35
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts
Dominatrix Mixed fighting - fantasy vs reality

Well, after months of training in MMA I would share with you my impression over my mixed matches. I have been wrestling only against two women thus far: a strong, though small, girl who has a serious experience in other martial arts and an early 30 woman white (now blue) belt in BJJ. Let's say as first that this is a real story and therefore don't read forward if you are looking for some fetish femdom, because there is none. In fact, quite the opposite. My first sparring match was against the white belt woman (cute, btw ) who had been practicing BJJ for all the last year. She is at glance 15-16 kg lighter than me and 10 cm shorter. The match was quite rough but not one way like I was fearing. I was able to prevent her holds pushing and wigging with all my strength and then caught her off guard improvising a leg lock. Tu my surprise, I won that match. The other girl, who joined the class my same day, was an easier prey instead, tough very though and difficult to trap under me. Now several months have been passed and they are both no match for me. The last time that I fought the jiu jitsu woman I just toyed with her (even though I'm just white belt) and I finished her off with an amateur wrestling cradle (she couldn't tap and had to signal her submission orally). The coach said me "go easy and slower the next time", but she was great and told me "you are improving fast, both in strength and skills. I don't know but feel like I can't counter your holds". I thanked her heartfully. On the other hand I can see that she's good but only if I watch her sparring against the other girl or competing with a small boy that occasionally come over. This is only my experience and I'm not drawing ANY conclusion
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-19, 20:16
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Default Re: Mixed fighting - fantasy vs reality

Shhhhhhhh!!!! You could be banned posting such heresy!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovefvsf For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-19, 21:17
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

This is the reason why mixed wrestling and fighting videos have always been difficult for me to get into. For me, believability is crucial to making this stuff effective. If the content itself isn't believable, then I need to be able to compensate for this in my imagination somehow. This is why I tend to like pictures instead, because I find it easier to concoct a context or an explanation for why it is occurring, rather than something like a Scissorvixens video which typically features what I consider to be highly implausible plot lines.

I can still enjoy videos in general, but almost always have to watch them on mute and imagine them occurring in a completely different context than what I'm actually seeing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-19, 00:33
Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,717 Times in 721 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is the reason why mixed wrestling and fighting videos have always been difficult for me to get into. For me, believability is crucial to making this stuff effective. If the content itself isn't believable, then I need to be able to compensate for this in my imagination somehow. This is why I tend to like pictures instead, because I find it easier to concoct a context or an explanation for why it is occurring, rather than something like a Scissorvixens video which typically features what I consider to be highly implausible plot lines.

I can still enjoy videos in general, but almost always have to watch them on mute and imagine them occurring in a completely different context than what I'm actually seeing.
Couldn’t agree more. I like to make screenshots of videos for these exact reasons. Takes longer, but I can remix them to my liking, change who “wins,” etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frnord For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-19, 02:20
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I also agree with you. In my opinion, what truly excites in this fetish is to see a girl defeating the man that's REALLY trying (ignoring his level of strength or skill), so, somewhat competitive.
Sincerely, I don't know what's the point of get interested in a mixed wrestling video, where the guy is clearly a limited jobber who doesn't try, and just let the girl easy dominate, and sometimes, the domination isn't that great, because is just focused on only one or two types of hold. This is why i don't like ScissorVixens. I think both parts of the match should fight to win, and being somewhat determined to defeat their rival, and of course, which truly excites us, is that even with this mentality, we lose.
Sexy Fight Dreams does, somehow, a good job on trying to make it more realistic (even we knowing that their matches are quite scripted).
Also, the holds included are crucial to make the believability even higher, generally, videos that only includes headscissor aren't quite real...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IgorWittmann For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-19, 02:53
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I completely agree with everything that's been written so far. I purchase a lot of downloads and subscribe to all the popular sites and I've found myself compensating for the obvious scripting by looking for instances where the jobber taps. In my fantasy I guess I pretend that the jobber didn't know what he was getting himself into when he volunteered for the video and his taps are legitimate pleas to go easier because it's too rough and painful. For this to work the jobber has to be a relatively new face which of course almost never happens. If I buy into that fantasy, which sometimes seems realistic but most times does not, then I can enjoy the video even though it's scripted and even though the guy really isn't trying. I don't know if that makes sense. Funny how we go to different places in our head to get the most fulfillment we can.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-19, 09:04
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, after months of training in MMA I would share with you my impression over my mixed matches. I have been wrestling only against two women thus far: a strong, though small, girl who has a serious experience in other martial arts and an early 30 woman white (now blue) belt in BJJ. Let's say as first that this is a real story and therefore don't read forward if you are looking for some fetish femdom, because there is none. In fact, quite the opposite. My first sparring match was against the white belt woman (cute, btw ) who had been practicing BJJ for all the last year. She is at glance 15-16 kg lighter than me and 10 cm shorter. The match was quite rough but not one way like I was fearing. I was able to prevent her holds pushing and wigging with all my strength and then caught her off guard improvising a leg lock. Tu my surprise, I won that match. The other girl, who joined the class my same day, was an easier prey instead, tough very though and difficult to trap under me. Now several months have been passed and they are both no match for me. The last time that I fought the jiu jitsu woman I just toyed with her (even though I'm just white belt) and I finished her off with an amateur wrestling cradle (she couldn't tap and had to signal her submission orally). The coach said me "go easy and slower the next time", but she was great and told me "you are improving fast, both in strength and skills. I don't know but feel like I can't counter your holds". I thanked her heartfully. On the other hand I can see that she's good but only if I watch her sparring against the other girl or competing with a small boy that occasionally come over. This is only my experience and I'm not drawing ANY conclusion
I like what you wrote, and I've never been in a class where I competed against women. BJJ was much less well known when I was in training age. It came into fashion when I was in my 40s and while I wanted to join Gracie's or something else, jobs and caring for my parents made finding the time for classes difficult.

I used to win all the time against session wrestlers. Less so now that I'm in my 50s, but I beat Julie Squeeze when we first wrestled. I wanted to see how good she was and I won, pretty easily, but it was more fun going less competitive and letting her win. She also, to her credit is one of only three session wrestlers who got me to tap in a body scissor. so I love Julie, so it's not a dis on her, but I still beat her when I tried.

But there are ladies who just toyed with me, mostly BJJ experts. Shannon Logan, Gianna, Helen von Mott and Malory Sin just toyed with me. Malory especially. Wrestling her, I felt that nothing I did mattered, though I once made her groan in a body scissor, and I could scissor with 300 lbs of pressure, I did it on a scale once. She groaned but she didn't tap and she worked her way out of the hold and had me tapping not long after.

I like stories about meeting and wrestling a lady white belt in a class no matter who wins. There's a bit of a fuzzy line there, because wrestling in a class isn't supposed to be a turn-on, but I think it's OK to look back on it with some pleasure or share stories about it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-19, 16:53
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
This is the reason why mixed wrestling and fighting videos have always been difficult for me to get into. For me, believability is crucial to making this stuff effective.
One phrase from the world of comedy applies here too - "Run with the premise." Sometimes one movie's female fight scene is more believable than a similar scene in a different movie, but I find a way to enjoy both of them. Sybil Danning was in The Panther Squad, and her fights were not realistic but they fed my fantasies.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-19, 17:17
Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,717 Times in 721 Posts

I’m sure this topic has been covered here before, but there are a lot of people shooting video in the industry who don’t know what they’re doing. Lighting is terrible, camera angles suck, etc. And would it kill you to invest in a high-quality camera?
The Following User Says Thank You to Frnord For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-19, 19:29
Points: 4,282, Level: 27 Points: 4,282, Level: 27 Points: 4,282, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Well - before I tried wrestling a skilled female I dismissed just about all videos as fake - because the guys seemed to hold back. But after wrestling Veve Lane and Kathy Gifford I realised that my feeble attempts to fight back would have looked just as fake to someone watching.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikegauger For This Useful Post:

Tags
real mixed grappling, real mixed wrestling