Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-May-16, 19:48
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Family Feud

My name is Zack, and I'm a 17-year-old guy. My life was pretty normal, with my dad, my mom and my siblings, Barry and Lauren. Everything was great. I had a crush on my beautiful neighbor, whose father was my dad's co-worker and best friend. One day, both of our fathers went on a business trip, and that's when it all happened, when everything changed.
- Zack, Barry, Lauren! Can you come down here for a second? - our mom shouted from downstairs. As we all arrived and sit on the sofa, she started talking. It seemed to be something serious. - Look, what I'm gonna tell you MUST remain a secret, okay? You can't tell dad.
- What is it, mom? - my 16-year-old sister, Lauren, asked.
- Okay... you know Beth, right? Your father's best friend's wife. Our neighbor.*Well... since we were younger, Beth and I have always HATED each other. Back in the 90s, she and I were best friends, and aspiring models. We got an audition for a big job, and they chose me. Beth*and I lived together in an appartment at the time, so when they called, she picked up and told them I had gone to Australia...
- So... she got the job? - I asked.
- No... some other girl got it.
- Anyway, once I found out she had ruined my opportunity to be a famous model, let's just say I got my revenge... and ever since, we've done terrible things to each other. I got some small*jobs as a model after that, but then I married your father, and at 23, I got pregnant, so I just left it...
- Why do you bring this up NOW? - Barry, my 14-year-old brother, asked.
- Well... Three months ago, my gym closed, so I moved to this other gym, and guess who else works out at there... Beth! We've been challenging each other since I got there.
- That's why you look much fitter*now! - Lauren*pointed out.
- Thanks, sweaty. Anyway... we've come to the conclusion that we're equally strong, so we decided that to settle every argument we've ever had with a wrestling competition, but we're not going to wrestle. You, guys, are!
- Wait! What do you mean?! - I asked.
- Beth has 3 children. I have 3 children. You'll wrestle them, and you'll win! We just need 2 victories to win, but I'm pretty sure you can all win your matches.
- So... you mean I'll have to fight Jacob (Beth's older son)?!
- It doesn't HAVE to be him, we'll sort it, so it can be either him or Elizabeth or even Amanda.
Then, Mom explained to us the rules, and how it was gonna work. I was scared as hell. I would have to wrestle someone in 2*days, and the girl I liked was our rival.

Next day, as I stared at Amanda, from my bedroom's window, all the way down to her backyard, where she was swimming in the pool with her bikini on. She was really hot, with c cup firm breasts, and an equally*firm butt. Her legs, arms and tummy where a secret to me, since she always wore jeans and jackets. I couldn't really appreciate her body from my bedroom, but it was okay to me. As I tried to think of a plan to not wrestle anyone, my little sister interrupted me.
- Hey, Zack. Being a creep, again? - she asked, sarcastically.
- Nah... I'm just... meditating. - I replied. - Oh, and if you call me a creep again, I won't hold back.
- If you're threatening to fight me, then I'll have to encourage you to do it. We need to practice... says mom...
- What do you think about all of this, Lauren? It's really messed up, isn't it?
- Mom wants us to wrestle for her, it's not that bad... I guess... And you know, I feel like we actually have a chance. Now, come here, mom told me we should all weigh ourselves. Mrs. Beth's family will do the same.
And so we did. We write everything in a notebook.
- Gwen (Mom): 40 years old,*5'8'' and 142*pounds.
- Zack: 17 years old, 5'7'' and 135*pounds.
- Lauren: 16 years old, 5'7'' and 132*pounds.
- Billy: 14 years old, 5'4'' and 110 pounds.
Then, mom sent our stats to Beth, and she sent her family's stats back, it was actually quite surprising.
- Beth: 41 years old, 5'9'' and 145*pounds.
- Jacob: 18 years old, 5'10'' and 145*pounds.
- Amanda: 16 yerars old, 5'7'' and 138 pounds.
- Elizabeth: 13 years old, 5'5'' and 125 pounds.

Mom showed us some wrestling videos and techniques one day before the match. We weren't that bad, but it was a bit frustrating.
- Okay, Lauren. Squeeze at my signal... now! - Mom told Lauren*as she squeezed the crap out of me, while I rested between her thighs. It didn't take too long before I tapped. - C'mon, Zack! You'll have to do better if you want to win. Lauren*already escaped your scisors.
- Mom, it's just weird... really weird*- I replied.
- Sure, Zack...*But you, Lauren. You have strong legs. That's good.
- Thanks, mommy. Must be soccer. - she said, as she smiled at me.
The whole day was like that. I really hated it, but not nearly as much as the day after that, the day I would have to wrestle*Amanda's family.

Beth's brother was the owner of the gym*mom and her worked out at, so she had the key. The gym wasn't going to be open that day, so we'd be able to have our little "tournament" there. "How convenient..." I told myself sarcastically. I was so nervous.
Amanda and her family were already there when we arrived.

My georgous friend was wearing a black sports bra, which covered her perfect breasts, they weren't that big, but they weren't small either. Her legs and ass looked amazing in black yoga pants. She had some muscle on her body, thanks to swimming. That included toned arms and a defined flat stomach. I was actually surprised a little. I knew she was fit, but she had no fat on her, she was even sexier than I thought. On top of her hot body, there was her beautiful green-ish eyes, curly brown hair and cute face. She looked rather uncomfortable, but who could blame her? She was about to wrestle her neighbors! Lauren looked a little jealous of Amanda's flawless body. She was really sexy too, but nowhere close to Amanda. Amanda was wearing a sleeveless white shirt and red shorts. As I looked at Lauren's legs next to mine, I noticed hers were really toned, from her thigs to her calves, my calves had a little fat, but then again, I didn't really work on my lower-body.

My mom and Beth, both had this look on her faces, which really showed the hatred previously described by my mom. Then, Beth talked.
- I'll explain, Gwen. - Beth said, as she grabbed two little glass bowls with pieces of paper inside it. - There are 9 little pieces of paper on this bowl, and 9 on this other bowl,*with your names on them, kids. Everyone's name is on 3 different pieces of paper. On bowl "A" we have my children's names, on bowl "B", Gwen's children's. We'll have 7 matches, which means one of each team will have to fight 3 times. Everyone has to fight at least 2 times. Having said that, let's do this!
Beth took one name out of Bowl "A" and another name from Bowl "B", then she exclaimed:
- The first match will be Billy vs. Elizabeth. Piece of cake... Liz, do this quickly, will you, sweaty?
- Yes, mommy. - she said, as she walked towards the mat.
Billy heard this, and got angry. - No girl is stronger than me! - He yelled as he ran to the mat.

(To be continued)
Old 16-May-16, 20:06
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Family Feud

Such a great start. Thanks mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-16, 01:15
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Hope to see more of this - family fights are a personal favorite of mine; great setup!
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-16, 15:11
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,588 Times in 580 Posts

Agree with the other posters. I hope you keep this story up. Can't wait to see where it goes!
The Following User Says Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-16, 16:10
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I like it, interesting premise.
The Following User Says Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-16, 08:02
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Will this story continue? I hope so?
Old 28-May-16, 08:43
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Will this story continue? I hope so?
It will. I'll probably write it within the next 24 hours. I just haven't been inspired, but recently I've come up with something, so I'll write the next chapter asap.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-16, 06:28
Points: 7,737, Level: 37 Points: 7,737, Level: 37 Points: 7,737, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I really like the set-up to the story. I just hope it doesn't turn into an ultra femdom story. Parity between the males and females in regards to wins and losses would be more interesting to me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pacoloco10 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-16, 09:57
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I am the opposite.I would like to see the females winning most of the matches. If not all of them
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-16, 21:34
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Last Achievements

when will we get the next part?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 14600141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling, wrestling