Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 05-Oct-14, 23:29
Points: 15,753, Level: 54 Points: 15,753, Level: 54 Points: 15,753, Level: 54
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Intergender Boxing League - New Rules allow female participation

Intergender Boxing League
Part 4

The last Group D showed a very interesting line-up with fitness Model Jessica having to face her 1 year older Boyfriend Andy #7, high ranked David #4 and the young rookie Zack #11.

Andy and Jessica were in a relationship since a year and he was one of the reasons why she switched from MMA to boxing. Andy taught her a lot about boxing since then and spend many hours almost every day in the gym together with her to improve her skills. In 12 months she made it from zero to #3 in the female ranking and now even entering the male championship and for that she is very grateful to him. Both weren’t happy about having to far each other in the ring. They did many harmless sparing sessions but never thought of having a real fight against each other.
But first Jessica had to fight David and Zack.

David is with 6’2’’ the tallest boxer in the championship, so Jessica - being only 5’3’’ - was predicted a very hard match for the start. With this big height advantage, David put her under pressure right from start and threw many shots to her well trained body.
Jessica showed some great skills to avoid most of his attacks and also fired many shots to his stomach and face which forced him to back up at some moments. But in overall her great technics weren’t enough to compensate the big height difference and after Rd 6 David won by points. Still she was very satisfied with her performance and Andy who was watching the fight was very proud of her.

Her next fight was against 24 year old Zack who was just as inexperienced as her and also lost his first match. This meant that both boxers had to win this match in order to keep the chance alive to reach the quarterfinal. Jessica and Zack - being highly motivated - approached each other and started a very intense and even first round. Both landed many hits at the others body or face and after 3 min they went back to their corners to take a rest from this intense fight. Rd 2 & 3 had a similar running which made the crowd go crazy. The 4th round started and unlike Zack - who showed signs of weariness from the intensive first 3 rounds - Jessica was somehow able to keep up her speed and stamina and kept throwing punches at his bad covered face and started chasing him through the ring looking for a chance to knock him to the floor but the bell just rang too soon. While Jessica was waiting impatiently in her corner, Zack’s coach was busy with patching up his face.The bell sounded again and it took Zack a long time to get up and move to the middle of the ring where Jessica was already waiting for him. She approached him and first fired some low jabs that made him moan and bent down and before he had a chance to back up or recover she first landed 2 punches in his face followed by a final heavy punch at his chin that made him almost fly through the ring and land very hard on his back. Referee counted to 10 and Zack didn’t show a single reaction. Jessica was announced winner by KO. The spectators where very impressed by how long she was able to keep up the speed and intensity of her attacks. Andy wasn’t able to watch his Girl’s match cause he was fighting David at the same time and unfortunately lost by points. Andy’s defeat and Jessica’s victory lead to a very interesting constellation for the upcoming fight between the 2 boxers.
Both have 3 points after 2 fights which meant that the winner of this fight proceeds to the quarterfinal and the looser is out of the championship. After Andy heard about Jessica’s win he immediately recognized the situation and the meaning of the upcoming match against his girlfriend. She was in the locker room when Andy entered and told her about his fight. She also immediately understood what the situation was right now. Both looked at each other not saying a word for several minutes until Andy came closer, kissed her and said:
“When I heard you’re entering this tournament I always hoped that we’ll never get into this situation. I love you more than anything else but when we face each other on friday I have to treat you like any other opponent. I trained so hard for this championship.I hope you understand that!”

Jessica just kept looking at him with a sad expression. Then she dressed up, packed her sports bag and threw another sad look at him before leaving the locker room without saying a word. Jessica and Andy didn’t talk or meat each other the next 2 days until both entered the ring and sat down in their corners and continued looking at each other very concentrated. Jessica was a very beautiful women a guy would kill for.She had a very pretty face and a very muscular but still feminine looking body. She was wearing her usual black tight hot pants combined with a tight pink tank top that covered her big and firm 36DD breasts. The referee called the 2 boxers to the center. The probably most emotional fight was about to begin.

The bell rang for round 1 and Andy and Jessica approached each other and started with with some careful light jabs. After a minute Andy become more offensive to put his girl under pressure and looking for a way to get through her defense. None of his jabs hit the mark but it was enough to make Jessica fall back towards a corner and take a little rest from his attacks. Rd 1 ended with Andy winning the first Round. Both boxers being still good in shape went towards each other after the bell rang for Rd 2.
Andy continued his smart tactic from the first round and attacked her without neglecting his defense and raised the intensity from attack to attack which forced Jessica more and more duck or avoid his punches by moving backwards in the corners. The bell sounded and again Andy won the round. Rd started with a similar running than in the 2 previous rounds. Andy attacked a lot but knew he had to save energy as good as possible cause he knew Jessica was one of the best when it comes to endure a long fight and save energy till end which is what put her other 2 male opponents into big trouble. Rd was again won by Andy who was now leading 3-0. But the development of the fight wasn’t as clear as the result showed. Andy knew if keeps up this tactic he will win this fight. Rd 4 went on an Jessica started to realize she had to be more offensive to have a chance to win and so she increased the speed of her moves and tried some first attacks with a low cut into his stomach followed by some jabs to his face which Andy avoided and immediately counterattacked her with a combination of low cuts. But this time Jessica didn’t back up kept the direction towards him and landed a hit at his chest followed by uppercut to his chin which caught Andy in surprise cause he expected her to back up from his counterattack. That was exactly the moment Jessica was waiting for and continued throwing punches at him while pushing him into a corner where he didn’t have the room to avoid the attack. It took him a long time to free himself from that position by using his weight advantage to push her back to the center. The bell rang which meant end of Rd 4 with Jessica winning this round. Rd 5 started and the level of aggression increased on both sides and Jessica becoming more and more offensive cause she knew Andy was still leading by points. Now she was the one to start the attacks. She threw one punch and jab after the other but not with the success she needed.She knew time was running against her and so raised her speed and aggression to somehow break through his defense. Rd 5 was over and both fighters sat down in their corners. With only 1 round left and Andy leading by 3-2 Jessica knew that the only chance of winning this match and reaching the Top 2 of the group was to Knock him out. She looked at Andy across the ring and noticed he looked pretty exhausted. Blocking her countless and intense attacks seemed to have used up almost all his energy so Jessica’s tactic for rd 6 was all or nothing. The bell rang, Jessica jumped up and stormed towards Andy who got up very slowly and before he could put up his arms to the fighting position she already threw first punches to his uncovered face and made him fall back to the ropes. Jessica followed him, fired a heavy shot into his stomach and before he could put up his arms she landed a heavy punch right in his face which threw him to the floor. The referee started counting. By 9 Andy was able to get up and referee asked if he wants to continue. Of course his answer was yes. Jessica waiting impatiently in a neutral corner went back to the middle cause time was still running against her. The fight went on but instead of starting a new attack she looked right in his eyes and saw the exhaustion and helplessness in his face. Andy had absolutely now power left. Jessica knew that and started to feel sorry for her boyfriend. She knew that one more attack by her and a punch in his face would be enough to knock him out. She thought of all the time they spent together in the gym about how much she learned from him. But now she knew it was time to make an end to this fight. She approached him and whispered at him:
“ Sorry Honey but I have to do this!”
She threw several low cuts and jabs to his body, followed by a uppercut that completely opened up his defense and then Jessica fired a one of her hardest punch into his swollen face and threw him heavily to the ground. Referee counted to 10 and Andy couldn’t manage to get up in time. The referee raised up Jessica’s arm and shouted:
“Winner by Knock Out: Jessica!”
Jessica now having scored 4 points out of the 3 fights finished on 2nd position which meant she was qualified for the Quarterfinal. Andy, loosing to Jessica and finishing the groups stage with only 3 points on 3rd position was out of the championship. As soon as he recovered from the knock out he went into his locker room and almost started crying. Jessica didn’t celebrate her win that much cause she felt so sorry for Andy. She knew how much this championship meant to him. Jessica went after him and entered his locker room where she saw him sitting on a bench only wearing a towel around his waist with his hands covering his face. She sat down next to him and told him how sorry she feels for what she just did to him in the ring. Now it was Andy who didn’t say a word. Jessica got up, locked the door, went back to him and helped him up. Standing in front of her him she noticed a huge bulge behind the towel. Getting knocked out by her seemed to have caused a little erection and cause she felt so sorry she went down on her knees, pulled away his towel revealing his hard cock.
“I think I owe you something!” Jessica said and put her soft lips around his cock and gave him the blow job of his life. Cause he was already turned on from the fight it only took a few seconds until he had to jerk off a huge a amount that almost covered the whole floor of the locker room.
“I hope this fight won’t change anything between us!I hope you still love me!”
she said before leaving Andy’s locker room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00_JessicaKingPres.jpg (320.5 KB, 1991 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AWDN For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-14, 18:24
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Schedule_2011.jpg (254.3 KB, 1839 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to AWDN For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-14, 23:51
dj200

Who is the girl used for Claire? Loving the stories btw
Old 07-Oct-14, 01:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who is the girl used for Claire? Loving the stories btw
Claire Abbott
One of these many Internet "Celebrities" who tries to become famous by posting as many sexy pics as possible via social media

(At least it made her famous enough to catch my attention and be part of my story )
Old 07-Oct-14, 01:31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadietrina45 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I predict Greg beating Jessica, Elisandra beating David, John beating Nadja, and Ryan beating Daniel.
Not sure yet but you're very close to what I'm planing :-)
Old 07-Oct-14, 09:29
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDN [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure yet but you're very close to what I'm planing :-)
my dream would be to see a elisandra vs nadja in finale.
an all-female finale in an intergender tournament would be a great fantasy for me
even if i know from what i already read you won t do it this way
The Following User Says Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-14, 23:39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Intergender Boxing League
Part 5

The first day of the Quarterfinals was on, showing Ryan #2 vs Daniel #5 and reigning champion John #1 vs Nadja #14. The first match was a very even fight between Ryan and Daniel with Ryan winning by points and being the first to reach the semifinals. He will face the winner of the next match between Nadja and John. After his tight win against Claire in the group stage, John was definitely not underestimating Nadja cause he watched some matches of her and was aware of her strength and heavy punches. But as the current #1 he still was the clear favourite for this match.John was 6'0'' and weighed 165 lbs.

Right after the bell rang he wanted to show her and everyone in the sold out hall who’s number 1 and was all over her the first minutes. Nadja received some jabs but answered with some low body hits but not enough to prevent John from winning Rd 1. Rd 2 showed a much more confident Nadja, who attacked him more often and landed some successful hits mostly on his body to win Rd 2.

Rd 3 became a bit more intense because John tried as hard as he could to crack her by trowing punches to her pretty face with success. Nadja spent the whole third round backing up and trying to somehow avoid his aggressive attacks and was glad when the bell finally rang. Rd 3 was clearly won by John. After this impressive one sided round nobody had any doubts this fight would come to a soon ending.

Rd 4 started and John continuing aggressive to decide this match. Miraculously Nadja was somehow able to recover from the hard beating of Rd 3. John - being totally surprised by that - didn’t take care of his defense, which Nadja exploited and took the chance to throw some her well known heavy punches to his face which made John fall back. Now she was all over him and started chasing him through the ring with some very effective combinations. The excited crowd witnessed an amazing comeback and started shouting Nadja’s Name. Rd 4 ending with Nadja winning it and equalising 2-2.

Unlike Nadja, John was not able to recover from the heavy hits and she continued dominating him in Rd 5. Nadja started one attack after the other and exhausted John had no answer left. He decided to back up as good as possible and safe as much energy as possible for the last round. Unfortunately John had too less energy left to follow his strategy for Rd 6 and Nadja - showing less signs of weariness - was looking for a chance to knock him out.

With 20 sec. left Nadja made a last attempt with a fats combination of body jabs followed by a heavy punch at his chin that first threw him into the ropes and before Nadja wanted to fire a next punch he fell from ropes towards her and onto the ground. Referee counted to 10 and then announced Nadja as the Winner by KO. The crowd went crazy and just couldn’t stop shouting her name. Who would have thought that John, current Number 1 and best male boxer gets knocked out in the quarterfinal by one of the female competitors.
Nadja waved to the crowd and started dancing a little bit by moving her hips and shaking her but while John was still lying next to her on the floor getting doctored.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tournament_Nadja.jpg (335.7 KB, 1598 views)
File Type: jpg 00_NadjaPres.jpg (454.8 KB, 341 views)

Last edited by AWDN; 13-Oct-14 at 21:43.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AWDN For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-14, 20:31
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

amazing stuff, thx for making nadia win.
it is really great to see the girl making progresses against the guys and surprisingly
dominating the male league!!!

please more like this and make my favourite nadia knock an other guy out to reach an exciting finale against Elisandra!!
Old 20-Oct-14, 19:05
Points: 2,558, Level: 21 Points: 2,558, Level: 21 Points: 2,558, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Well done on this fabulous storyline.
I love to read about the girls beating their male opponents.
Surprised to read Nadja beating the no 1 male contender. I expected him to face Elisandra in the final, to be honest, but glad you took the less obvious route. Now I hope that Nadja will face Elisandra in an all girl final. Keep up the good work, I hope you have many more similar storylines in the pipeline.
Old 05-Nov-14, 22:33
Points: 6,326, Level: 33 Points: 6,326, Level: 33 Points: 6,326, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Let's hope the tournament goes on....
The Following User Says Thank You to blackheart For This Useful Post: