Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-18, 12:55
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Which countries are most dangerous for thin white guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrygrappler the second [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're unlikely to get harassed by girls anywhere on the planet, no matter who to are. It's the dudes you have to look for.

The people in this forum, I tell you what.
Have to say I agree. And even if you did get "set upon" by street girls, it'd be the ones who have to get their kicks that way -- i.e., really unattractive and therefore desperate women.

That's why the fantasy scenario of an attractive woman (or women) doing that kind of thing is just that -- a fantasy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissortoy For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-18, 20:01
Banned
Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissortoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have to say I agree. And even if you did get "set upon" by street girls, it'd be the ones who have to get their kicks that way -- i.e., really unattractive and therefore desperate women.

That's why the fantasy scenario of an attractive woman (or women) doing that kind of thing is just that -- a fantasy.
While I will not deny that there is probably some organized street crime carried out by women or even all-female gangs (and I am not going to comment on their appearance because that's rude and also if they exist I don't want to piss them off,) they are exceedingly rare compared to male perpetrators of such things. The closest thing I can think of is gangs of female vigilantes in India who will attack accused rapists.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to furrygrappler the second For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-18, 00:41
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Perhaps Bangkok or Pattaya Thailand, with all the tall ladyboys walking around. They've been known to be quite aggressive too!
Quote:
One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble
Not much between despair and ecstasy
One night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumble
Can't be too careful with your company
I always liked that song.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-18, 04:28
Points: 599, Level: 8 Points: 599, Level: 8 Points: 599, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Your best option would be to provoke a group of girls.