Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Oct-18, 16:52
Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Dolly reviews

Hello all,

Does anyone know anything about Dolly who is listed on wb270 and herbiceps and has recently done a video vs Orsi on femalewrestlingzone?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Interestingly her contact email is Tia's and she looks very similar in looks and physique to the great lady. Is this coincidental or is she a relative !!??

any further info would be appreciated.
Old 08-Oct-18, 17:21
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Dolly?

Moved to Review Requests.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 09-Oct-18, 18:16
Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgirl [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello all,

Does anyone know anything about Dolly who is listed on wb270 and herbiceps and has recently done a video vs Orsi on femalewrestlingzone?

Interestingly her contact email is Tia's and she looks very similar in looks and physique to the great lady. Is this coincidental or is she a relative !!??

any further info would be appreciated.
it's coincidence and honestly said I don't see the similarity. both are looking good. Dolly is strong, nice personality, was a bit shy when I met her in August as I was one of her very first sessions, maybe even the first with wrestling style. Of course very inexperienced, so no challenge for a good male wrestler at the moment. but enjoyed my time and plan to see her again.

Recommended her to contact either Antscha or Tia for some training and support in managing the sessions at beginning.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to renrew For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-19, 18:57
Points: 2,313, Level: 19 Points: 2,313, Level: 19 Points: 2,313, Level: 19
Last Achievements

I have had +50 sessions and sadly have to say Dolly was the worst one of them all. Granted, they all have been in the range "good" to "incredible" and Hungarian girls holding the top 5 of them(Tia being one of them). Dolly did not provide a good session at all.
1. She hardly spoke during the session, and when she did it was mostly "yes" or "No" answers to questions.
2. She was very awkward when wrestling. She is big and strong, but has no skills what so ever. The wrestling was just straight down terrible.
3. She seemed concerned with saving energy, so you could tell she preferred posing over wrestling. You could also tell she did not enjoy wrestling at all. Only in it for the money.

This is all very disappointing and I really would like to write a positive review of Tias protege, as TIA is awesome. But I just can't. The session would get a 2/10 score and was just overall bad(it turned me into a clockwatcher). It is also surprising, as I wrote, because all of my best sessions have been with Hungarians. They are second to none.

Sadly my advice is stay away at all costs. There are so many excellent session girls out there, sadly Dolly is not close to being one of them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Athletic For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-19, 07:12
Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28
Last Achievements

For sure Dolly is still a beginner. She's got strong arms (good at armwrestling).

During our session, i can confirm she's very shy and her english is not very good (that's for the yes/no answers).

She did'nt try to save her energy and each time she was pinned, she came back without complaining nor hesitating, but for sure, she's still a beginner and her skills, despite her good strengh, have to upgrade for a good sporty session.

I remember some girls that began like her and became very good wrestlers, so, i'll wait untill she becomes better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Topi For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-19, 08:18
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

heh, surprised to read that she is easy(or rather, was found to be easy). As I wrestled her, she caught me in some clever choke maybe a version of ezekiel choke('cos the normal version involves the sleeve and she of course did it with no sleeves 'cos session wrestlers don't wear Gis), and she is physically strong too. She has been training jiu jitsu, still white belt, she told me, (I spoke with her after, she wasn't just 'yes' and 'no', though I didn't speak long.. she mentioned about jiu jitsu and doing the gym).
And I don't speak much while wrestling, and she clearly likes competitive.. and she had to know some reasonable level of jiu jitsu to catch me with that. A female white belt in jiu jitsu is normally easy no contest, this was not easy, definitely one of the more physically challenging sessions. She also defended a RNC in that she tucked her chin down and didn't let me get to her neck. Maybe i'd have beaten her easily a few months ago!

I would predict that any further reviews are far more likely to note how she is really tough... I saw an add on monicas site that she was at a FvF event , I did not see it but if somebody looks out for some clips I'd think they'd see she'd do pretty well.
Old 21-Jul-19, 09:10
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Last Achievements

I agree with gorilla above. I found Dolly to be a very good session. She is very strong, great at armwrestling and appears to enjoy a solid competitive wrestle. She can defend quite well. She also enjoys posing and muscle worship. I would drfinitely see her again. Her English is not great, but better than just yes and no.
The Following User Says Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-19, 12:56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with gorilla above. I found Dolly to be a very good session. She is very strong, great at armwrestling and appears to enjoy a solid competitive wrestle. She can defend quite well. She also enjoys posing and muscle worship. I would drfinitely see her again. Her English is not great, but better than just yes and no.
I'd add that I believe the previous posts but I think the explanation for the difference is that she must have improved her skills dramatically within the last few months, after they saw her. I saw her very recently like within the last week.
Old 21-Jul-19, 17:59
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd add that I believe the previous posts but I think the explanation for the difference is that she must have improved her skills dramatically within the last few months, after they saw her. I saw her very recently like within the last week.
I agree. I saw her 2 weeks ago.
Old 21-Jul-19, 21:52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgirl [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tia is listed as 5'9 , quite a lot taller than Dolly.

Dolly is listed as 5'6. (she has some thick muscle in torso and arms and legs, not exactly a doll, her name is a misnomer - unless you mean a 'muscle doll', but nice face and big tits). Probably a similar BMI/ Height-to-weight ratio, / physical thickness, to Sheena. (sheena being a bit shorter than dolly but also thickly built)

I have not seen Tia in person. I don't know where Tia is on a scale between athletic and being really strongly built and thickly muscled. So I can't compare their build. But the height difference might make for a big difference in build. Tia would have long legs.

Last edited by gorilla1; 21-Jul-19 at 22:04.
The Following User Says Thank You to gorilla1 For This Useful Post: