Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Dec-15, 11:08
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Mystery man Interview with forum members: CAG00

Good day, Forum!

This is the second interview in our series of interviews with members of our community. First interview was with MC-Menni, which can be found [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Please refer to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to read more about why and how we are doing this. Please also leave any comments and suggestions about this idea in that linked topic, and let's only post in the immediate topic what is relevant to our subject - questions for @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to answer.

CAG00 is one of the most popular members of the forum. He is eloquent in his posts, and generous in his contributions.

So, without further ado, dear CAG00, here are the starting questions for you to answer.

Dear members, please keep the questions coming!

-----------------------------

1. Please tell the Forum more about yourself. How old are you? Where are you from?

2. How did you develop this "fetish"?

3. Please recount your first mixed wrestling experience.

4. Do you practice mixed wrestling with your partner? If yes, how often?

5. What is (are) your favorite hold(s)?

6. Do you have sessions with session wrestlers? If yes, which session (or three) that you have had are the most memorable and why?

7. What are some of your favorite mixed or F/F wrestling videos that you have watched, that you would recommend to others? Who is your favorite producer?

8. Do you remember how you found out about the forum and decided to register?

9. Which subforum do you frequent the most?

10. Please name three members of the forum whose posts you follow / appreciate the most.

Thank you very much!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-15, 08:59
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Interview with forum members: CAG00

no answer from him after 6 days? Zweig, did you not asked him if he agreed to get interviewed?
Old 10-Dec-15, 11:27
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], of course I asked. He will reply soon.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 12-Dec-15, 04:21
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 60,963 Times in 3,708 Posts

1)I am 48yrs old and am from York, PA
2)I started getting into this fetish about age 12 when I actually witnessed my friends older brother, who was 17yrs old wrestle his girlfriend in their backyard. She then did a SGP on him and I was hooked like a fish at that point.
3)I was 18yrs old, down my parents basement with my girlfriend and her best friend. I was a bodybuilder and she said to me " You think that you are really tough huh". I said, tougher than you and she said "lets see". We started to wrestle and she was a figure skater, so she had pretty big legs even though she was petite and weighed about 110lbs. She got me in a head scissors pretty quickly and I could not get loose. Her friend was laughing hysterically and said "put him out of his misery". At that point I was getting pretty aroused, especially with her friend watching. I signalled that I had enough and she let loose. I was still laying flat on my back and she stood up and stepped on my chest, put her hands on her hips and said "look Denise, I killed him". She was wearing those skin tight Jordache jeans which were in style at the time and these sexy Aigner high heels with a 4"heel, also in style at the time. I was entralled and her friend was still laughing watching her pose on me.
4) I am a single guy so no
6) The only session wrestler that I saw was a Woman whos name escapes me right now. I have posted her picture here a few times, trying to find out so it jogs my memory. She put me thru the wringer, I had a stiff neck and broken blood vessels in my face. But it was worth it. I asked her to do some Victory Poses and she gladly did them. She has such Gorgeous feet and she was in Fabulous shape.
7) My favorite wrestling videos were the Joan Wise ones and my 2 favorite wrestlers at the time......Robin Parker and Karla Nelson
5) SGP is my favorite
8) I was searching the web for sites and accidentally found this Awesome Forum.
9) Female Domination and Producers Corner
10) Zwieg, Lottatore, FootPower Monremuf
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CAG00 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-16, 10:12
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], please describe your ideal victory pose - the setting, participants, outfit. Does it come after a competitive wrestling match, or after a street fight? What would be the relationship between the two - are they strangers? If you want, give us a short scenario along with the description of the victory pose itself, please. Is it along the lines of your first experience that you described above?

Tags
community, interview