Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Apr-18, 20:20
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Small Print.... (mixed boxing/muay thai/milf)

I for one enjoy reading just boxing, I'm not to crazy about kickboxing or mma. But your stories are very creative and impressive indeed. I specially liked the previous story of Tara. Keep up the good work.
Old 12-Apr-18, 04:09
Points: 2,575, Level: 21 Points: 2,575, Level: 21 Points: 2,575, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I personally love the kick boxing and mixed martial arts. Dude what you are writing is gold, I can’t wait for you to write more, I so hope you invest into other fighting styles like karate or taekwondo, but either way keep up the outstanding work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tonyr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-18, 08:45
Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25
Last Achievements

the return of Tara. It interesting how she play a part in this. PLEASE continue this soon.
Old 12-Apr-18, 11:45
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Great story. I hope Jason keeps getting used and abused
Old 12-Apr-18, 16:55
RogueTrooper

As always thanks for the feedback gents.
There will be a sequel/conclusion to this story in the near future. I just wanted to write it as a separate thing rather than keep adding to this one ya know.
Definitely more boxing stories to come and I’ve got a Gi one in mind too. So many ideas so little time!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-18, 13:11
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Hey RT, just wanted to take a moment to give my thoughts. Let me first say that I really enjoy your writing style. You have an incredible vocabulary for describing these fights. You also have a great mind for setting up the scenarios. That's one of the things that I always find most challenging.

At first, when I read that this was about a man fighting an older woman, I was not terribly interested, but after reading your description of her, I get it now. She sounds like this one woman who works out at my gym. She's like 50 but she looks like she could be in her thirties. Helen seems like that. And she's a very strong willed character. You very sneakily introduce us to the fact that she's hiding a sadistic streak, as well. I really enjoyed getting to learn more about her over the course of the story. As much as I dislike her as a character, her interactions with Jason are just A+

It took me a little while to realize that this is also the same Jason from Fists Part 1. He's a great male lead, and I like that he actually fights to win as opposed to most of the male leads in the stories section here. Makes him a little more relatable to me, at least.

I actually started writing my series (Closing shift) before reading either Small Print or Fists, but after reading them I'm realizing that we both have very similar preferences, and it's cool to see that for a change. I think you're a very talented writer and honestly your writing inspires me to try to write a little better. I don't think I'll ever be able to give such vivid descriptions as you do, but hopefully I can contribute something of similar quality as what you have here.

Really looking forward to seeing how this all goes down. And I really am interested in learning more about Collette, she seems like a real femme-fatale. And Tara. And please, someone needs to put Helen down.
Old 30-Apr-18, 22:43
RogueTrooper

Hey man, thanks for taking the time for such a considered and insightful response. I appreciate that. Firstly thanks for the kind words. I just like writing stories and having fun with characters. Helen really is quite deplorable and took on a villainous life of her own that i hadn't anticipated at the start.

I thought Closing Shift was great and your female lead particularly exciting with solid potential for further character development. Like I mentioned beforeI really liked the dynamic between your two key characters, that tension makes for a compelling read and presents more opportunity for a layered story. Can't wait to see how that story grows!

I realise that we write these stories for titilation but that doesn't mean they have to be pulpy or one dimensional. Indeed, the appeal for me is in getting under the characters skin and exploring what drives them to these situations. Makes them seem more real I guess? Keep up the good work mate, I'll be following your stories with interest`!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
boxing, boxing gloves, mature women, milf, mixed boxing, mma, thai boxing