Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Announcements

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Mar-18, 06:24
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Monroe Jamison - Want to Wrestle? (Updates)

Their session practices aren't for me, but honestly, I spoke to Johnny on the phone and wanted to do it just to show my support for those two.

I think they are a credit to this industry.
Old 03-Mar-18, 22:36
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts

I've wrestled Monroe several times now. Definitely gotta say she is one super fun opponent on those mats! She's really strong! I was expecting her to be pretty strong but once she gets those legs around you, you really find out you had no idea how strong she really is!

She's super friendly! In fact before we met to wrestle the first time we chatted by phone and got a chance to get to know each other a little better even before we met. I really got a such a good vibe right off the bat. I knew this is someone I would totally hang out with inside or outside of wrestling. Just a fun cool person!

She is absolutely passionate about wrestling! If she wasn't doing this, she'd still be doing this in some other form. You cannot keep this girl off the mats. it's just in her blood that she needs to wrestle as often as possible. It's always great to know when the one your wrestling is loving it as much as you are and with Monroe there was never any doubt!

She's competitive! I've watched her pursue and throw herself up against serious challenges with eagerness and zeal. When we've wrestled I could always tell she was going 100%. In between matches she's always upping her game, training, practicing and working out a lot!

I would definitely recommend Monroe for a session with anyone who like a good, fun sweaty challenge that is both highly competitive and super friendly at the same time. It was exactly like sharing my favorite passion with a fellow wrestle-addict! What more ould you ask?
The Following User Says Thank You to HanzVanDerKill For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-18, 19:34
Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have been a fan of Monroe for years now, I was one of the first legacy members to the FWC and I believe I was one of the first sessions Monroe did. Over the years I have seen her improve a lot and she was good in the beginning. She has so much energy and makes any time you spend with her a lot of fun. I am a fan of scissor holds and Monroe does not disappoint in that department. I told her I wanted scissor holds and in that first session I lost count as to how many times she made me tap, only to be put into another scissor hold and tap again. I have had 2 sessions with her and both are the most fun I have ever had in a session. I strongly suggest getting together with Monroe, treat her with respect and she will make sure you enjoy every second of time you spend with her.