Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Apr-18, 03:58
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Model Older Sister

This is a good one, lot of potential

Couple things

First off, why make him 17? Why not go 18? If youre gonna get into any sexual feelings or him pervin on the women that beat him, that's gonna be pretty creepy.

Second, i loved the whole, "girl power, feminist" stuff being promoted, stuff that he hated having to listne to. Feels to me like a firm stage is set for him to find out first hand how true that stuff is. At this point he prob feels it is simply some fluke oddity that his sis is able to defeat him, prob doesnt buy into her whole shpeel about how girls are stronger and can be boys a lot(we hear how much he hated having to stay there pinned listneint to it). Would be great and a natural progression for him to have to face some other female, and get this lesson driven more firmly home so he cant ever deny it.

Third, LOVE the mother showing up and in turn piling on the humiliation. Was dissapointed that/she wasnt utilized more prominently, if only to continue watch their match(es) and heap on the verbal humiliation.

Fourth, love the idea of the whole, "so shes a better wrestler, big deal, ill beat her up with punches/kicks/etc." idea. The fact shes this statuesque, long limbed beauty makes that more exciting, prob can destroy him with kicks.

Just an idea, but i would love to see a future chapter take place on his 18th birthday, perhaps given that milestone he decides he wants to yet again assert himself or osmething his mom or sis said sets him off, but this time he either challenges his mom or she cjhallenges him, yielding yet more complete destruction of his ego.

Good stuff either way,
The Following User Says Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-18, 05:12
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImYourBitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a good one, lot of potential

Couple things

First off, why make him 17? Why not go 18? If youre gonna get into any sexual feelings or him pervin on the women that beat him, that's gonna be pretty creepy.
You're right, I didn't even think about that. I just picked some random number out of my head. I'm going to change their ages into 18 and 20 since it doesn't change anything to the story really.

As for the other things you mention, I'm actually working on every single one of them already.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Last edited by Amazonia; 14-Apr-18 at 05:17.
Old 15-Apr-18, 01:27
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Putting Part Three and Part Four together as I can't post them separately and they're pretty connected with Part Three being more of a build up for the big fight in Part Four. I like if the story has more build up rather than going from one fight to another.

Part Three

Julian had weird feelings about what happened. In many ways it was completely devastating for him to be dominated by his sister Clara like that. He felt like he couldn't really assert his manliness anymore, at least not in front of her. On the other hand he sometimes got really excited and aroused thinking about what happened. Following his defeat, he would often start to fantasize about being beaten and dominated in humiliating fashion by his sister or other women. There was something about it that was really arousing. He just couldn't fully accept this side of him, it made him feel weak and ashamed. It was just so emasculating and he didn't want to get a reputation of being a complete wimp. He would fantasize about it and then feel bad about himself later.

Julian really appreciated that Clara didn't tell anybody that she bested him in wrestling and wasn't making fun out of him. Instead, she was acting like it was no big deal that her brother was weaker than her and assured him that this will be their little secret.

If anything, it looked like this just brought the two of them closer. One day they went to exercise together in the little home gym in their mansion. Julian was curious to see what Clara's training looked like. After his sound defeat in wrestling he didn't try to be competitive with her anymore and pretty much just accepted that she was in better shape than him, even though it was still emasculating to see her confirm this by being able to lift heavier weights than him. Despite his poor performance Clara was supportive of her brother and was showing Julian some exercises and how to stretch properly.

After the training they headed for the pool and changed into their swimwear. Clara went for a swim in the pool in her white one piece swimsuit to cool down a bit while Julian was too tired for that and went straight to the big hot tub that was next to the pool. After she had enough of swimming, Clara went to the hot tub as well.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Clara said as she dipped into the hot tub before Julian could even answer. She sat down on the other side of the big hot tub opposite to her brother.

As they were both in the hot tub, Julian thanked Clara for helping him with training and showing him new exercises. He really needed to work out more and become stronger. Maybe his sister could actually help him.

"That was fun today. You really do work hard," Julian complimented his sister.

Clara noticed how much more submissive her brother had become after she humbled him in wrestling. She was satisfied with that. She loved her little brother a lot but was convinced that it's the best for both of them if she was the more dominant sibling. In her opinion, her brother was naive and clueless about a lot of things and didn't really know how the world worked while she had much more experience in dealing with all kinds of people, mostly due to her modeling career. Clara was afraid Julian might waste the family's wealth or do something stupid if she didn't watch over him a bit. She was sure that it was much better for the family if the spoilt kid Julian was under the guidance of his big sister, who cared for him. When he was submissive like that, she really liked him.

"Thanks. I'm glad you finally realized that. You used to act like a real jerk to me," Clara said.

"Sorry," replied Julian.

"No need to apologize. I'm glad we get along now. You just underestimated my girl power strength," Clara laughed as she approached Julian through the bubbling water in the hot tub and flexed her biceps really close in front of him with a playful expression on her face. It was right after a workout so she looked more muscular than usually. She looked quite intimidating to Julian when she was standing in front of him like this, as he knew full well about her strength from their wrestling scuffles.

"Yes, I did. Sorry," answered Julian.

"Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to this biceps," Clara said jokingly while still flexing her biceps.

"Sorry," Julian replied and quickly kissed her biceps as a small gesture of submission, "Happy now?"

Clara nodded and turned around, "Look at my upper back muscles. Come on, touch them."

This was all getting a bit weird for Julian but he kind of liked it. He saw it as playful and fun. His sister was indeed a strong woman, stronger than she looked at first glance. He wondered how much more muscle she could put on if she didn't need to worry about having to look like a feminine model. She could probably look like some female sprinter. Feeling his sister's strong body actually made him feel quite a bit better about his loss to her. She must have inherited the better genes in the family when it comes to sports, Julian thought. He figured out that he just lost to some tall and strong amazon and that didn't mean that other women could beat him as easily. He started to think that he should actually be proud of his sister and compliment her on her abilities.

"You are a strong woman. I won't underestimate you again," Julian finally said after some short silence. His sister gave him an affectionate hug. Clara liked the kind of relationship they were having now, with her brother being much more subservient and submissive, giving her compliments and admiring her strength and confidence.

Few days afterwards, Clara had to leave due to her career obligations and way away from home for quite some time. During this time, Julian was trying to regain some sense of manliness. He was still insecure about his fantasies about wrestling women and losing to them. He sometimes felt like maybe it wasn't so good that he became so submissive to his sister after all. He used his spare time to exercise a bit and felt a bit better about himself.

As Clara had been away from home for quite a while, their mother Gabriele decided that she and Julian should visit Clara in Milan, Italy where she was just staying at the moment. Gabriele didn't want them to lose their connection as a family and wanted Julian to go with her when she would visit her daughter. Julian agreed. Clara was renting a relatively big apartment in Milan where they could all stay together.

Clara hugged her mother and her brother as they arrived from Germany on the Milanese airport and they went to her place. In her rented apartment, Clara had an empty room for guests where Gabriele could sleep while her brother had to sleep with her in her room. Julian enjoyed the company of his sister and they had a fun time together, with Clara showing him the city a little bit and talking about her life as a model. One night before they went to sleep, they were talking about their childhood memories a bit. They laid in bed together, with Clara wearing her Victoria's Secret pink satin pajamas while Julian was in his regular cotton pajamas he brought with himself. The lights were still turned on.

"Remember how we used to fight with pillows when we were little and I always beat you and you begged me to stop?" Clara asked Julian and giggled.

"Yes I do," Julian laughed.

"Do you want a rematch?" Clara asked playfully and picked up a pillow.

"You're so silly!" Julian grabbed his pillow and the two started to pillow fight with each other on the big bed in Clara's room.

They went back and forth, laughing and having a good time. At some point, Julian lost his balance and lied down, covering himself with his pillow while his sister was on her knees beating him with hers.

"I'm winning again," Clara laughed.

"Stop, stop, I surrender!" shouted back Julian.

Clara stopped and Julian popped up on his knees. He dropped his pillow and started to playfully wrestle his sister who was still holding her pillow. She didn't expect it and Julian was able to wrestle her down. This was turning into a playful wrestling match. Julian was on top but Clara quickly used her legs and put him in a bodyscissor with them. As Julian felt his sister strong legs, he tried to break free immediately and tried to use his arms to free himself from her grip.

Clara then released her grip a bit and manouvered behind her kneeling brother's back. As he tried to turn around she pinned him down to the bed and straddled on top of him. Julian didn't try to resist anymore and just laid down. He was reminded once again of his sister's superior agility and athleticism and didn't try to resist much. It was emasculating like always. Clara just laughed and said, "Here we go again. Do you finally surrender?"

"Yes. I surrender," replied Julian. He was getting slightly aroused saying those words of submission with Clara on top of him. It was like in some of his fantasies.

"Good boy. I'm really tired now, let's go to sleep," said Clara and released her brother and laid down. She gave her brother a little patronizing goodnight kiss on the cheek.

Julian was still aroused about what happened. As he was sleeping he started dreaming about wrestling his sister and being choked out and dominated by her. He was starting to get really aroused. He didn't masturbate for a week, it just wasn't convenient considering he was on vacation and in his sister's apartment. It was looking like he was about to have a wet dream. He was starting to get half-awake and was getting really stimulated with images of his sister controlling him and humiliating him flashing through his mind. He was on the verge of ejaculating wildly. He just couldn't control himself anymore. 'Please no!', he thought to himself as he was half-awake with images of his sister holding him down and pinning him still in his head. He desperately wanted not to cum but he couldn't do anything to stop his wet dream and just completely exploded and climaxed, with a huge load of cum pouring all over his cotton pajamas. He slowly fully woke up and realized what just happened. His cum was still ejaculating and he felt a weird mixture of extreme pleasure and shame at the same time. After it was all over he started to panic. His pajamas were completely stained with cum.

As he got out of the bed to look at the mess he made he woke up his sister. He didn't know what to do.

"What happened?" asked Clara and turned on the lights. "Oh I see," she said as she looked at her brother. "Did you have a nice dream, bro?" she giggled.

Julian's face was completely red out of shame standing in front of his sister with his pajamas completely stained and covered in cum.

"Well you have to change now. I'll change the bed sheets."

Julian's had his clothes in the room where his mother was currently sleeping. They were leaving the next day and have already packed everything. He looked confused and ashamed thinking about how he's going to go into his mother's room like that.

"Don't go into that other room, you'll wake up our mom. I'll give you something to sleep in."

Clara started looking in her small drawer near the bed but she only had some nightgowns that looked really girly and feminine in there. She showed them to her brother but he resisted, "I'll look really silly in those, don't you have anything less girly?"

"Come on bro, it's just a piece of clothing and just for the rest of the night. You can't sleep naked," Clara said.

Clara continued, "In fact, I bet you'd look cute dressed like a girl" she giggled and after a short pause added, "You surely fight like one!"

Julian didn't like his sister taunting him like this. The whole situation was extremely embarrassing, especially considering what his wet dreams were about. He couldn't stop having these fantasies of being dominated by women and being beaten by them. He would feel better if his wet dreams were about having sex with some girl or something more normal. Eventually he convinced his sister to give him the pink Victoria's Secret pajamas she was wearing herself as they at least didn't have spaghetti straps on them and didn't look as ridiculously girly as those nightgowns, although they were obviously still very feminine.

Julian went back to bed wearing girly pink satin pajamas that his sister just wore. They were made out of really soft and feminine material and they had the scent of his sister as she just had them on her. It was a very emasculating feeling to be dressed like this, especially after what happened. His sister put on a short silver nightgown. She didn't want to wear it in front of her brother but now she had no choice. "Don't worry, I won't tell anybody if you're so embarrassed about it," she whispered in his ear. She hid the stained pajamas and sheets and told her brother that he should just say to his mother that he forgot his pajamas and she will wash them and send them back. They went back to sleep.

Few hours later they were woked up by their mother Gabriele who walked into the room.

"You need to wake up a little earlier today, Julian, I don't want us to miss the plane... Why the hell are wearing your sister's pajamas?" Gabriel looked at her her son.

Julian didn't really know what to answer. His sister stepped in and answered for him, "He desperately wanted to try them on and wear them so I let him. He wanted to know how my fine expensive nightwear feels like."

Julian didn't say anything. He was still embarrassed about having wet dreams and didn't feel like explaining that. Although he quickly realized that now his mother will probably think that he is a sissy who likes to wear women's clothes.

"Did I raise two girls or what? Do you want to become a lingerie model as well Julian?" said Gabriele.

Clara giggled and playfully pinned down her brother, straddling on top of him and pinning his arms down. "We'll try on some lingerie later," she laughed, "It feels just like having a little sister!"

Gabriele just rolled her eyes and left the room without saying anything.

Julian wasn't pleased at how his sister teased him and acted dominant around him in front of their mother, he felt like she was deliberately emasculating and feminizing him. He could take her dominance as part of their little secret but this was getting a bit out of hand. His mother just openly questioned his manliness by talking about "raising two girls" and she surely remembered how he got womanhandled by his sister in their first wrestling scuffle.

"You shouldn't tease me like this in front of our mom. Now she'll think that I'm some sort of sissy who likes to wear women's lingerie," Julian said while still being playfully pinned down by his sister.

His sister released him and stood up while saying, "Come on. Don't be such an insecure macho guy. I was just joking around, can't you take a joke? Besides, the only people who would consider you a sissy for something like that are those who think that feminine things are for the weak because they are, well, feminine. They think that women are weak and inferior!"

Here she started with girl power lecturing again, Julian thought. He didn't want to say anything back as he didn't want to be sucked into some pointless argument with his sister, especially not about this issue again.

Clara continued, "Come on, try these on and prove me you're not some macho jerk and that you're an open minded and fun guy," she picked up one of her feminine polka dot panties from the drawer and handed them to her brother. For Clara, this was a great test to see how submissive her brother was to her. She also wanted him to explore his feminine side a bit to stomp any possible "macho insurgence" later on.

"You can't be serious!" Julian said, but his sister was very determined and he was really submissive around her ever since she beat him in wrestling so he eventually did what she wanted just to keep her happy. He took off her pajamas that he was still wearing and put on her satin polka dot panties, submitting to his sister's wishes.

"Here you go. It didn't hurt, did it?" Clara took a good look at him and continued, "Your ass actually looks almost as good as mine in them!" and playfully slapped him on his ass. This was getting extremely emasculating for Julian.

Clara continued to talk, "I'm tired of people who associate feminine things with weakness. Those people also think I'm a fragile girl who can't defend herself because I'm in such a feminine business. You also thought like this and underestimated me before I humbled you a bit, if we're honest about it. But now you respect me and you're more open minded, I'm so proud of you!" She kissed him on the cheeks and hugged him as she said that.

Gabriele walked in the room getting a bit annoyed at her son, "I told you you need to hurry up Julian, we have a plane to catch. Dress up and let's go," she looked at her son and saw him wearing his sister's panties and rolled her eyes.

She then made a comment about it, "Alright I see that you already picked your underwear, Julian. Or should I call you Juliana now?"

Julian didn't say anything back, he just didn't know what to say, he was getting from one emasculating situation to another. Clara was amused, "Don't tease him too much mom!" she said and hugged her brother for goodbye.

During the flight back home Julian was thinking whether things have really gone too far. He was proud of his big sister and appreciated her caring for him and being nice to him, but it was often just very emasculating, especially in front of their mother who was more conservative and probably wanted him to be more masculine.

A week after they arrived back home, Julian had his birthday and turned 19. Wanting to tease him a bit, his sister bought him a pair of girly feminine Victoria's Secret pink satin pajamas for a present, just like the ones he had to wear at her place. She also bought him two pairs of panties. She sent them through mail as she was not able to come herself and they were wrapped in a really girly gift box. Gabriele handed the present over to her son, saying "Your sister bought you these. She said you really liked wearing them." It was a really humiliating present but Julian just tried to dismiss it as her sister being silly and pulling pranks on him. He did end up wearing them occassionaly and fantasized about being dominated and humiliated by women while wearing them and then felt guilty about it.

Julian kept thinking about how emasculated he was in front of his sister. He kept wondering if he should do something about it, but since his sister was away all the time he thought that maybe it doesn't even matter that much. While he had a lot of embarrassing moments in front of her, his sister kept it as their secret and he appreciated that. He just didn't like how she tried to emasculate him and feminize him so much and started to think that it might have an effect on how he acts with other women.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Four

Few months after his 19th birthday Julian finished his school obligations and had just started long summer vacations. He was going out on parties a lot and just tried to enjoy himself.

Julian was at home a lot during the holidays. At his family's mansion they had a maid that was helping to take care of housekeeping. She was an immigrant from Serbia named Milena. She had a good relationship with Julian's mother Gabriele who allowed her to take some vacations while her 22-year-old daugher Svetlana would work instead as a replacement, to earn some extra money during the summer.

Svetlana was a tall Serbian girl with long dark hair and brown eyes. Julian didn't really like her because her attitude annoyed him. She looked like she hated doing this job and didn't really want to be there. Svetlana was a rather attractive woman but that didn't impress Julian who was really picky with girls. He had a lot of money due to his rich mother and could get really attractive girls sometimes. He could buy a lot of things and that would always attract at least some girls. Besides, he had a cute boyish look with blonde hair and blue eyes that some girls liked and he wasn't fat or out of shape, just not particularly strong and muscular. He got the kind of girls who would like him as a submissive rich boytoy. He wasn't interested in Svetlana who just annoyed him but he couldn't do anything about it since Svetlana working at their house was his mother's decision.

Svetlana didn't like Julian either. She was into manly men and had a tall basketball player boyfriend. She considered Julian a rich wimp and hated that she and her mother had to work for these rich German people. One day when she was doing laundry she came into Julian's room and brought him his feminine pink satin pajamas and panties that his sister bought him, saying, "Your mother said these were yours. I thought they belonged to your mother so I put them in her room initially." She gave him a weird and confused look while she was handing him over his feminine clothes. She came from a conservative background and thought that Julian is some sort of sissy or homosexual for wearing clothes that wear clearly women's. She thought that he must be a really weak and spoilt rich wimp. Julian was embarrassed and didn't like how his sister's antics and her ways of emasculating and feminizing him are getting so public. Ultimately he just convinced himself that Svetlana is too irrelevant for him to care about what she thought. She was going to be gone soon when the more pleasant and more submissive Milena comes back anyway.

One day Gabriele left for a few days to go on a short vacation. Julian had all the mansion for himself with Svetlana coming over from time to time to do the chores. Julian used the opportunity to go out and get dead drunk with his friends, coming back home early in the morning when Svetlana was already working chores in the mansion. He was drunk and just left his wallet somewhere on the stairs and went to sleep. When he woke up he eventually found the wallet on a table where Svetlana left it for him as she was tidying up the place. He looked at how much money there was in it and was starting to get convinced that there were some 50€ and 20€ banknotes missing. He took a lot of money with himself, it was his way of compensating certain insecurities to just spend big on parties. He was however quite sure that he wasn't spending that much this time, although it was possible that he was too drunk to remember properly. He started thinking that maybe Svetlana took some banknotes out of it.

The next day he was really annoyed at Svetlana. She just had a smug look on her face and acted a bit obnoxious. He noticed that Svetlana was more careless when his mother was not around. She clearly gave no respect to him and was taking long breaks doing nothing when she was supposed to work and didn't do certain things at all. Svetlana simply thought that Julian was some rich wimp and a faggot when she noticed that he owned some women's clothes. Julian was really angry about her attitude. He had enough of women disrespecting him and treating him like this. His sister Clara, his mother Gabriele and now Svetlana, a mere maid. He dediced to confront her.

Julian approached Svetlana in the living room, "Did you take the money out of my wallet yesterday? You did, didn't you?"

Svetlana didn't have much fear or respect for him and thought of him as a wimp and a sissy. She first gave him the "what the hell are you talking about" look and after she realized what he was saying she figured out that the best way to handle it is to just stand up to him immediately. She immediately gave him a humbling slap to the face.

"Who the hell do you think you are making such accusations?" Svetlana was furious. "I'm here busting my ass in the summer heat in this big mansion and now some faggot rich kid is going to accuse me of stealing things as if I was stupid enough to put my mother's job in danger! Maybe I should steal some of your panties because they look more sexy and expensive than anything I have, you spoilt rich sissy!"

Julian was shoked and a little bit intimidated by her attitude. He thought that she might be right about not stealing money, however he was furious that their poor immigrant maid that was of his age would talk to him like this and slap him around. Being beaten and dominated by his strong successful athletic big sister was one thing, but this was just a regular girl who had no business talking crap to him. Besides, if he would be finally able to assert physical dominance over somebody, even a girl, it would probably improve his self-esteem a bit. He had to strike back and teach her a lesson in humility.

Julian tried to slap Svetlana back but she anticipated his reaction and blocked his hand and started hand fighting with him trying to scratch him and slap him again.

"Don't you even think about fighting me you bitch," Svetlana said, "I'm going to kick your ass if you don't stop!"

Svetlana tried to push Julian to the wall and subdue him but they ended up tripping over some furniture and started rolling on the floor. Neither of them was particularly athletic or knew how to fight, but Svetlana was tall and lanky and tough so she was able to hold her own against her male opponent.

Julian started throwing insults at her, "You stupid immigrant!"

Svetlana was shouting back at him, "You little bitch... You pussy!"

They were fighting all over the place. Julian quickly noticed that this wasn't anything like wrestling with his sister, Svetlana was scratching him, grabbing his hair, slapped him a few times and tried to punch him and kick him. He started to fight back in the same way and grabbed Svetlana's long hair.

Svetlana started to scream and then shouted "You fight like a bitch! Like a woman!" She then kneed him in the stomach which hurt Julian a bit.

Julian was starting to panic again. Even if he would win this fight it was still not a good look for him to have so much problems in a fight with some regular girl, a random housemaid. In fact, you could hardly call this a fight, it was more like a catfight. He couldn't really punch her because she was just grabbing him and dragging him around all the time and he wasn't strong enough to push her away. He just couldn't assert himself as a man in this fight and had to fight like a woman. Svetlana's lanky physique and long arms were giving him a lot of problems. He wished that a miracle would happen and that his mother would come home a day early, enter the room and break up this completely embarrassing situation.

Svetlana ended up ripping his shirt. Her maid uniform was still like new while Julian's clothes were getting ripped apart. To Julian's dismay, Svetlana was clearly getting the better of him. She just had more experience in catfights and was scrappy and determined. She also had zero fear of her opponent. After she saw Julian with women's clothes she was convinced he is some kind of a faggot and she was raised by conservative parents who thought those were not real men and couldn't fight. If she didn't have such a low opinion of Julian she might not have even fought him because she was also raised believing that men are stronger and should be in charge and she didn't like to challenge them. But in such circumstances she was definitely willing to fight a male... And she was winning!

Julian couldn't believe what was happening. He was losing energy and Svetlana was just slapping him, kicking him and punching him all over the body like he was a total bitch. It started to hurt really badly. She already ripped his shirt off and his bare skin was now turning red from the slaps and kicks and her scratches. He was starting to get afraid she might seriously hurt him. He covered himself with his hands and laid on the floor. Svetlana crawled on top of him, pinned him down and tried to slap him some more.

"You... Bitch..." Julian was gasping from the bottom as Svetlana was on top of him and slapping him. He was trying to land some slaps of his own back at her but she was in dominant position and was landing much more. Unless he wanted to get slapped to death, he had no other choice left but to surrender and beg for mercy.

"Please stop!" Julian shouted really loud.

Svetlana stopped, feeling a bit tired herself from the ass whooping she was dishing out on her victim.

She then started to laugh, saying "You're such a wimp, a faggot, a sissy... You're my bitch. You fight like a woman! In fact you fight worse than a woman, you fight like a little girl! This fight was woman versus girl. What's the matter now, are you not going to accuse me of stealing your money again? Let's say I did take out 100 euros out of your wallet, what are you going to do about it you pathetic German wimp? That's right, nothing. If you mention this thing about money again I'm going to piss all over your face," Svetlana was getting all emotional and ecstatic about her rather easy victory.

It was so satisfying for Svetlana to kick the butt of a disrespectful rich wimp like Julian and slap him around.

Julian was feeling completely humiliated. Words couldn't describe the emotions of complete humiliation that were pouring all over his body. Not only was he beaten by a woman, he was beaten in his own rich mansion by a poor immigrant girl who beat him up from pillar to post and is now trash talking to him non stop, really rubbing in her victory. The worst part was that he knew that she is going to get away with this. He couldn't get her or her mother fired because there was no way he could explain his own mother what the hell just happened and she might even take sides with Milena's daughter out of disgust that her son was willing to punch a girl.

Svetlana kept throwing out all kinds of insults and comments. Julian found out that she was a much worse winner than his sister Clara, a much more talkative winner at least. Svetlana just kept on talking, "You should have accepted that first slap I gave you like the little girl that you are instead of fighting back and I wouldn't need to trash you all over your own place. In fact, that's not your home, that's your mother's home and I answer to her only. If you're going to complain about me I'm going to tell her how you assaulted me only to get your ass kicked by a woman, I bet she would love to hear this. I bet she would love to hear what a pussy her son is."

Julian kept covering his face in shame while Svetlana was still on top of him and talking. He was well and truly defeated. He was also hurt by all the slaps and girly kicks and girly punches he received. While Svetlana didn't hit hard she did hit him a lot.

"Come on, don't cover up anymore," She continued, "I'm just here doing my job. I'm not going to hurt you anymore. But I'm definitely not cleaning this mess up. Just look around!"

Julian stopped covering his eyes to take a look around. Svetlana stood up and let him to stand up as well. The room was a complete mess. There was some juice on the floor that fell from the table during their fight and they broke a vase and some other things that needed to be cleaned. Julian looked in the mirror and he looked scratched and messed up as well. Svetlana on the other hand didn't really have a mark on her face. This was just humiliating Julian even further, he realized how ineffective he was during their fight. He barely did anything to her while she slapped the shit out of him. It was humiliatingly one-sided.

Julian knew that his mother was going to home the next day and agreed that it was better for him if he cleans everything up, "You're right. I better clean this up." He was just completely submissive to Svetlana at this point. "You won," Julian added, admitting his defeat. He wanted to start cleaning but Svetlana interrupted him.

"Wait a little bit," Svetlana said as she was starting to take off her maid uniform and handed it over to Julian. "You need to wear this. I bet you'll even enjoy it. I noticed you have a taste for fine women's clothing" Svetlana said as she laughed, "Besides, it's much more pratical for cleaning and doing house chores." That was utterly degrading. Svetlana was now wearing only her lingerie. Julian took a look at her body and felt even more humiliated. She didn't have an athletic body like his sister but just looked like an average tall girl. He couldn't believe that he couldn't handle a regular woman like that. She was simply tougher than him. He put on her maid uniform and started cleaning up.

Svetlana instructed him about what to do, "I'm going to watch you clean to make sure you do everything correctly. I don't want your mother complaining about it and thinking that I did something wrong. I'm sure a spoilt wimp like you can't even make his own bed so I better watch over carefully what you're doing. Consider this a favor, we'll both be better off if your mom doesn't find out what happened."

While Julian was cleaning the mess, Svetlana was really bossing him around saying things like, "What about this thing here? You better clean this too. Now you can see how your mom treats me and my mom. If she was so strict with you maybe she wouldn't raise such a wimp."

Julian had to scrub the floor wearing a maid's uniform while Svetlana stood over him wearing nothing but lingerie, revealing her long legs and towering all over him like some dominatrix. He had never been so utterly humiliated and degraded in his life. He could have stopped doing it but Svetlana was right, it was better that his mom wasn't to find out what went on. When Svetlana took a break from overseeing him clean, she watched some soap operas on TV and had a fun time, enjoying her victory.

When Julian was finished they both sat down in the kitchen. Svetlana started explaining, "It's better for us both to act as if this never happened. Agreed?" Julian definitely agreed. Svetlana continued, "For the record, I didn't take your money. You were drunk like crazy, you probably spent it."

Julian felt ashamed that he started all of this, "I'm sorry if I offended you." After the beating she just gave him, he was very submissive to her and just wanted to make peace as soon as possible.

Svetlana looked at him and answered, "It's nothing. Emotions can run high. We just had a little scrap. I've been in some catfights with girls before."

Even though Svetlana made this comment with good intentions, it made Julian feel even more emasculated and embarrassed. She just compared fighting him to her fights with other girls. He wondered if he at least put up more of a fight against her than those girls did.

"Did you beat them like you beat me?" asked Julian.

"I wish!" laughed Svetlana, "Mostly it was just back and forth until someone separated us. Thinking about it, you're actually my most convincing win. I never beat anybody like I beat you. I gave you a pretty good pasting, didn't I? But I guess that is because nobody was here to separate us. You were pretty helpless too, just grabbing me and waving your hands. You couldn't really do anything to me."

That was just another humiliating thing to hear for Julian. He hoped that she would give him at least some credit. He thought that he gave her some problems. The more he was thinking about the fight the more he realized how humiliatingly one-sided it was. He just got a complete pasting -like she worded it herself- from a housemaid. Could it get any more humiliating?

He was now convinced that he needs to change something and work out more and do more sports. He kept thinking about the relationship with his sister and how the things that she did emasculated and feminized him and weakened him. Sometimes it felt like she took his manhood away and that she was the root of this problem. He thought that maybe he needed to have another word with her as well.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 15-Apr-18 at 05:19.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 02:28
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

BRILLIANT

LOVE the sissy stuff being thrown in, very humiliating, seldom if ever seen in mixed wrestling stories.

Hope the mom-made or his own mom takes him at some point, so far hes been bested by young women, be so miuch worse for an older/middleage/out of shape woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 02:46
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Great story!! Gotta say his sister was right about him if it's taken him this long after his initial losses to his sister to realize that if he doesn't want to feel so weak he should make some life changes. She was dead on thinking he'd get taken advantage of. Looking forward to seeing if this stays a femdom or if he's able gain back even a bit of his pride.
Old 15-Apr-18, 05:50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the positive feedback! I really appreciate it.

Btw I searched for some pics and the pic I attached is very close to how I imagined the maid Svetlana and her uniform to look like.

I always loved a scenario where a girl doing a job that is associated only with women like a maid or a flight attendant beats up a male while wearing her work clothes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sonia-sky-blue-striped-coat.jpg (55.2 KB, 198 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 12:25
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

This is really one of the BEST femdom stories I have read.
Well written and it has great potential
Couple of things from me too
Could u give us actual heights and weights of the chracters
Just can't wait for the next parts
Old 15-Apr-18, 13:33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Could u give us actual heights and weights of the chracters
Just can't wait for the next parts
Clara is 179cm, I think that is 5'10'' or slightly more. She weighs around 56 kilos, that is around 123 pounds, she has to keep her weight down as a model. I had the model Doutzen Kroes in mind when it comes to her physique. I attached some pics of her, including the one with the white swimsuit that inspired me to include it in the story.

Julian is 178cm, 5'10'' and is around 150 lbs or 68 kg.

They just inherited a bit different genes even though being siblings, so his sister is slightly taller. These things can happen.

Gabriele 174cm / 5'8.5'' and 59 kg / 130 lbs.

Svetlana 180cm / 5'11'' and 65 kg / 143 lbs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 18:53
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Again, very nicely written. Now looking forward to more brother vs sister stuff
Old 16-Apr-18, 00:57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part Five

When his mother Gabriele returned the next day, Julian told her that he got the scratches on his face after being jumped and attacked by some drunk people while going on a party. He kept feeling humiliated about how badly he did against a girl like Svetlana. A housemaid whooped him in a fight in his own house and he couldn't even get her fired. The only consolation was that Svetlana was a really tall girl who wasn't afraid to fight and was a very awkward opponent. The beating that she gave him was rather one-sided though and his self-esteem was really low at this point.

Julian's another relief was that he thought that Svetlana will be gone soon when Milena returns but to his horror his mother Gabriele decided to hire Svetlana full time! He couldn't do anything about it. Svetlana continued to work at their home as a maid regularly. Her presence alone was humiliating for Julian. Even though they didn't talk about what happened they both knew about it and it made things awkward. Julian just had to get used to it and hope that with time things will ease up a bit.

Gabriele's mansion was on the outskirts of a rather small town with around 20.000 inhabitants. It was a wealthy town and most of the residents were upper-middle class or wealthier. The town did also have some tourist economical activity as there was a large hotel complex nearby with a spa, big recreation centers and places for large business meetings and conferences. So while the original population of the town was upper-middle class, a lot of women who were from lower classes came from outside to work in the hotel complex as maids, receptionists, masseuses, laundry cleaners, hostesses and similar feminine professions. The manager in charge of the hotel complex was a woman and a feminist and hired almost only women, including for jobs that were usually done by men like the lifeguards at the big swimming pool in the spa or fitness instructors which were all women. Svetlana initially worked at that hotel as well.

While most of the male population of the town were privileged upper-middle class and rich kids like Julian, there were a lot of women of their age who came from tougher environments like Svetlana hanging around the town due to the female working class jobs that were provided at the huge hotel. This created a weird situation in their town where many women would very often know how to handle themselves in confrontations and fights better than most of the men.

Spoilt and privileged upper-middle class and rich boys like Julian spent most of their free time behind computers in sheltered environments. They didn't do much sports either other than occasionally playing soccer. They were too busy either worrying about their study or business ventures or just enjoyed living a pampered life. They had no experience in any kind of fighting. On the other hand working class women like Svetlana were very scrappy and pugnacious and could start a fight really quickly. Scraps between males and females like the one that just happened between Julian and Svetlana weren't completely rare. They mostly broke out when girls would get into heated arguments between each other and then their boyfriends would try to calm down the situation only to end up in fights themselves. There were also some traffic disputes or some completely random situations that somehow escalated to a fight. In these encounters, the women would get the better of the men surprisingly often! In fact, some people were starting to get the impression that this happened more often than not in their town. It seemed like the women were simply more willing to scrap and were in fact less intimidated to fight than most of the males in the town.

While these working class women like Svetlana were tough and weren't afraid to scrap with men, they were still totally feminine and spent most of their money on clothes and trying to look pretty. Many of them were young and attractive. They watched soap operas and did girly things. They were perfectly feminine but just didn't want to take any crap from those weak emasculated rich men and were ready to fight them if the situation presented itself. Also, they were mostly doing really feminine professions. This just added to the humiliation of the men who lost fights with them as they were getting beat by maids, masseuses and hostesses who spent most their days doing subservient feminine professions in feminine uniforms but were still tough enough to kick their butt in free time if they got into some heated dispute.

The stories of specific fights would sometimes circulate, especially if some scuffle between a male and a female got filmed and posted on social media. In most of those encounters that were filmed the men did embarrassingly badly and were clearly losing before the fight got broken up by somebody.

Women started to make comments about how emasculated modern men have become and how their sons do nothing but play video games. There were some gyms in the town but they were mostly used by the girls who wanted to have a nice figure or were into girl power things and liked to be in shape.

So between the tough working class women who worked at the hotel, modern girl-power-shouting young girls who liked to work out, bored rich housewives who discovered feminism and wimpy soft rich men, the entire town was a huge breeding ground for female empowerment and emasculation of males.

The men living in the town were still in denial about this or didn't even think about it. They were too concerned with themselves and their individual lives to notice the bigger picture. That's why every single one of these beatings like the one that Svetlana recently dished out on Julian was still a big shock.

Svetlana promised Julian that she won't talk about their physical altercation but she only meant that in regards to Gabriele. She told about what happened to some of her friends. The story was just too good to be totally quiet about it. Soon, the story about what happened was starting to spread all over town. The feminists in particular picked it up instantly. They loved to hear how a rich male tried to act macho and attacked an innocent poor female maid who ended up giving him a humiliating one-sided beating and then forced him to clean the house instead of her. Pretty soon, Julian found out that the whole town was talking about it. His mother eventually heard about what happened too and remembered the scratches on her son's face and connected the dots easily.

Just when he thought things couldn't get worse, Julian got even more emasculated and this time it was very publicly. The women in the town were relishing in his humiliation and mocked him. Everyone was talking about Svetlana and what she did to him. His name was now constantly mentioned together with that of Svetlana, his conqueror. Even people he was friends with were jokingly saying that he should act nice or they'll call Svetlana to beat him up again. Svetlana was constantly asked about it too and she kept stressing how easy and one-sided it was.

Gabriele was furious with her son. She decided to side with Svetlana. Her son had no business picking fights with housemaids no matter what the circumstances were. She called him to have a talk with him.

"You have become an embarrassment," Gabriele said, "I didn't even mind so much that you just sit around doing nothing, but now you have brought shame to the entire family. What kind of man starts a fight with his housemaid in the first place... And then even manages to lose this fight?!?"

Julian was completely red in shame. He couldn't say anything in his defense.

Gabriele continued, "I won't punish Svetlana at all. I hope that she taught you some manners. Maybe you needed that. Maybe I should tell her to spank you every day until you get serious."

Julian didn't like how Svetlana was going to get away with everything but he kind of expected it.

Gabriele decided that Julian needs to get a real job to toughen up. She wanted to give him a hard job so that he would get more respect for working class people like Svetlana and people in general. She realized she raised a soft pampered kid and this was the last chance to fix it. She contacted the female manager of the huge hotel complex who was her very good friend and told her that she needs a job for her soft son and specifically stressed that ANY job would do it as long as it's available and hard.

The female manager of the hotel told Gabriele that the only job that is available for her son right now is to work as a maid. Gabriele repeated that ANY job is good and accepted it for her son. The female manager would prefer to hire a woman, but she was a good friend of Gabriele and was willing to do her a favor. Like everyone in the town, she also heard about the incident between Julian and Svetlana and agreed that this was a good punishment for Julian's behavior.

Julian resisted but he wasn't in a good position to bargain. His mother told him her plan for him. He was to work as a maid for a year to learn some work ethic and then she would trust him enough to run something related to their family business ventures where he could earn good money. That would give him an opportunity to be rich and independent. However his mother was convinced that before he deserved that Julian had to get through some adversity first to get used to hard work and responsibility. She couldn't trust her family's wealth to a wimp who gets slapped around by housemaids. That's why she wanted him to do some hard job first. She couldn't just let him sit around doing nothing. Something had to change drastically.

Julian accepted it. He didn't have much choice anyway as his mother could have just kicked him out on the street if he defied her, but he also figured out that the deal actually wasn't that bad at all. After a year he would have all the freedom he wanted. He was already completely emasculated and working as a maid couldn't be more degrading than some of the things that he already went through.

The only woman who really sided with him in this situation was his older sister Clara. Julian wasn't sure if she heard about it so he called her through Skype and explained her everything, no matter how humiliating it was to talk about it. He didn't want her to hear about this embarrassing altercation he had from someone else. He expected that Clara will be disappointed with him again but she surprisingly decided to take sides with her little brother and supported his behavior!

Just because Svetlana was a woman that didn't mean Clara would take her side. Clara moved in high circles and despised trashy lower class women like Svetlana. She also heard that the feminine clothes she sent to her brother were part of the reason why Svetlana disliked Julian. Clara was angry at Svetlana's primitive backward views and thought that what she gave to her brother was none of Svetlana's business. Clara was also convinced that Svetlana didn't have any right to slap her brother no matter what brother said. "What a bitch," she said to herself, "Who is she to do this to my sweet little brother?"

One of the reasons why Clara sided with her brother was also because she wanted to defy her mother. She didn't like that Gabriele still didn't trust her enough to let her get involved with the their family's business affairs. Clara had some ideas about making new investments but Gabriele wouldn't trust her with enough money.

Clara was more intelligent and more manipulative than her mother and met quite a lot of important and successful people through modeling and social events and learned a lot from them. Gabriele simply inherited her wealth and while she made some smart investments, Clara was convinced that she would do even better with money than her mother. She also thought that the family should side together no matter what and didn't like that Gabriele sided with the bitch Svetlana.

Clara also noticed that this was her opportunity to assert her emotional dominance over Julian completely after she already asserted her physical dominance long ago. She took a short break from her obligations to travel back home.

Clara had a long encouraging talk with Julian. She told him that he shouldn't care about what the "peasants" in the town think about him.

"You didn't do anything wrong, you just defended yourself," said Clara to her brother and continued, "I know it's humiliating that you ultimately couldn't defend yourself against a woman but it doesn't change the fact that she attacked you first!"

"It's so embarrassing..." Julian was lamenting, looking for comfort.

"It's not embarrassing to lose to a woman. She's just stronger than you and can beat you up... Big deal. I already told you that we girls are strong these days! But she's still a bitch. Don't worry about it. I'm here for you. People here don't know what's good for you, not even mom. You should listen to me and trust me. Do you trust your big sister to make things right?" said Clara.

"Yes, I trust you," Julian answered. Julian forgot about how he blamed his sister for emasculating him and feminizing him and now he was back under her control. Besides, the memories of how she physically dominated him were still very fresh. When we was in front of her, he didn't have the courage to confront her about anything. She was just so dominant and convincing but at the same time she was also caring and affectionate. Clara simply knew how to play with Julian's emotions perfectly. She had him under her spell and dominated him completely.

Julian was ready to start working as a maid at the hotel. He immediately felt degraded and emasculated as he found out that he would have to wear a women's uniform. The hotel's strict dress code didn't predict that they would need male maid uniforms. He begged them to allow him to wear some set of clothing that included pants but the feminist hotel manager refused and said that she wasn't going to make changes for him and added, "I wear the pants here!"

Julian had to clean the rooms wearing a women's maid uniform. It was horribly degrading, but he simply had no other choice. If he got himself fired his mother would be furious. Other women workers ultimately felt a bit bad for him and told him that he can work in the laundry room for the rest of the day where the guests wouldn't see him. They didn't want him to feel too demoralized after the very first day of work.

In the laundry room, Julian was introduced to a girl named Natalija who was Svetlana's friend as she was also from Serbian ethnic background and they got along well. She had semi-long brown hair and brown eyes and was about 5'7'' tall and weighed around 125 pounds. She was 19 years old and quite attractive.

While they were working, Natalija couldn't help herself and started to tease Julian, reminding him of his defeat to her friend Svetlana, saying, "Why would a rich softy like you even do this job? Did Svetlana take your pocket money and kick you out of the house too?"

Julian didn't like this at all. He didn't want to look like a complete bitch in front of what were now his female co-workers and he didn't want to just let them tease him and taunt him at will. He also didn't want to be constantly reminded of the embarrassing beatdown he received at the hands of that stupid housemaid Svetlana all the time. He didn't even want to hear her name anymore. It really hit his nerve. He had to do something.

Julian couldn't think of anything more witty to taunt Natalija back so he just said, "At the end of the day, my pocket money is probably bigger than your entire family's yearly salary. Don't be bitter that my family made it big and yours didn't."

Julian saw that Natalija was getting insulted and annoyed by him flaunting his family's wealth and talking about families in general, she started getting a little aggressive.

Julian's confidence in his fighting abilities was really low after the beating he received from Svetlana. On top of that, he was wearing a women's uniform and doing feminine chores all day, cleaning rooms and helping with the laundry. He felt weak and emasculated all day and started thinking that maybe it wasn't a good idea to suddenly act like a big man now and boast about his wealth here and pick verbal fights. He regretted his words a bit. On the other hand, Natalija was just 19 years old and 5'7'' tall. He was convinced that he should be able to handle her if she decided to start something though he seriously doubted she would be so brave.

"I bet you wouldn't be talking so tough if Svetlana was here," Natalija was getting confrontational, mocking Julian.

"Svetlana is around me all the time. The last time I saw her she was cleaning my kitchen in my house," Julian was getting witty and provocative, trying to allude that Svetlana is still just a maid after all.

Natalija wasn't this big tall girl like his sister or Svetlana. Julian couldn't really see any way how she could do anything to him. He had to put her in her place and taunt her back a bit. He didn't want to start a fight, he just wanted to outwit her and put her in her place verbally.

Natalija didn't like how he insulted her good friend, describing her work as a maid as if it was something degrading.

Natalija answered right back, "You mean your mom's kitchen in your mom's house? Look, we all know you are Svetlana's bitch. Maybe your mom is Svetlana's bitch too. Maybe your mom is eating out Svetlana's pussy on your bed right now. You German rich people are all perverts, Svetlana told me about what a weird faggot you are!"

Natalija was not intimidated by the taller Julian at all.

Julian wasn't pleased about Natalija insulting his family. His sister was right that they should stick together as a family in front of outsiders. It also annoyed him how everyone was reminding him of his utterly humiliating defeat to Svetlana all the time and now this bitch Natalija couldn't stop mentioning her name.

Natalija really hit the nerve here and was winning the trash talking exchange as Julian was struggling to find responses and was getting more mad between the two of them. He was getting outwitted by some poor girl from an immigrant background who only had primary school education! This was some new type of humiliation that he hasn't experienced yet.

Julian finally answered, "Why do you keep talking about Svetlana and homosexuality so much, you dyke? Are you her lover? Do you miss her? Don't worry, she just has to clean my toilet first and when she's finished working at my house then you two can have each other."

Natalija laughed, "Yeah, me and Svetlana are both lesbians. We like it the most when your whore mother and your whore sister clean out our assholes. I think your sister really enjoys it. She comes here and begs us to let her do it when she's not whoring herself out in Paris or Milano."

Julian was furious. That last comment about his sister really hit him hard. He adored his sister. Natalija knew a lot about his family because Svetlana was always gossiping around about everything she saw or heard at their house. She was probably the biggest gossip girl in town. That's why Natalija could convincingly make up things that triggered Julian's insecurities and hit him where it hurt the most. He couldn't really say anything back. He also figured out that he was never going to win this trash talk exchange. These girls like Natalija and Svetlana were just too vicious with words. They were spitting out pure venom. He was just outwitted by Natalija who verbally humiliated him. He silently admitted his defeat and just wished she would stop throwing these insults. He was also shocked that she was bold enough to say these things to his face, she obviously had no respect or fear of him.

Natalija was pleased that she was winning the verbal exchange and humiliating Julian. She usually wasn't this vicious but she didn't like how Julian degraded her friend Svetlana and their profession and subtly mocked their poor background so she had to retaliate.

Natalija kept taunting him, "I heard that your sister sucked some big African guy's cock right below the Eiffel tower during Paris fashion week."

Julian had enough. He didn't want to start a fight but now she really provoked him into it. Bringing his loving sister into it was too much. He aggressively pushed Natalija to the washing machine behind her, but she kept her composure and her balance and slapped him in return. Natalija was quite a bit shorter than him, but she was really scrappy and athletic and wasn't intimidated at all. They started to wrestle around and push each other to assert who the stronger of the two is, with neither of them getting a clear advantage.

"You bitch!" shouted Julian.

"You weak pussy!" Natalija shouted right back at him.

They were both getting really emotional. Other girls working in the big hotel laundry room heard the screaming and came to see what was going on.

Natalija and Julian continued to try to rough each other up and tripped over a pile of dirty laundry that was on the floor. Natalija was more agile and managed to get advantage of the situation earlier by quickly pushing Julian down into the pile of dirty sheets and he couldn't really maneuver out of it as she kept pushing him down.

The other women working in the laundry room rushed to break up the fight and started dragging Natalija away. Before they separated them, it seemed like Natalija was winning the fight.

Julian was in denial about that and shouted at Natalija, "Now I showed you that you shouldn't mess with me!"

Natalija gave him a weird look, "What did you show me? I showed you! I slapped you and held you down like a wimp that you are! I'm stronger, admit it!"

Julian was angry. He wasn't happy that Natalija was getting the better of him before they broke up the fight. As it was, she was the moral victor. She humiliated him verbally and did slightly better in their short fight. Julian wanted to continue to fight her, even at the risk of losing. Although admittedly, before the fight he really didn't think that a 5'7'' regular girl like Natalija would have any chance against him at all. Now he wasn't this sure anymore, he found out that she was very agile, pugnacious and aggressive.

They were both willing to continue to fight. Natalija was still held back by two big women who were working in the laundry room. Julian started to walk towards her shouting insults. A slender 5'9'' tall Turkish girl with dark complexion named Sevda who also worked in the laundry room grabbed Julian behind his back and wrapped her hands around him, holding him back and controlling him. He was still very hotheaded and wanted to break free to charge at Natalija, but the girl had the hands wrapped around him tight and was subduing him, telling him to calm down.

It was a bit embarrassing for Julian to be held back and controlled like this by a skinny girl like Sevda. Eventually he stopped resisting. His problem was with Natalija, not with Sevda. He started to calm down a bit. He started to realize how pointless this all is.

A middle aged woman named Marie started to calm down the situation. She had a lot of experience breaking up catfights between girls working there. Emotions would often run high at the work place and she knew how to ease up tense situations.

"Girls, girls, listen... Let's just solve this dispute the non-violent way. If you want to see who is stronger, why don't you just arm wrestle here?" said Marie.

The women in the laundry room liked the idea. Julian and Natalija should arm-wrestle and then shake hands an make peace, so they can all go back to work. Marie always knew how to handle these situations.

Natalija was happy with that. This was actually her strong point. She used to train handball and had really strong arms for a girl. She also had to carry around carriages full of dirty laundry every day.

Julian was satisfied with the arm wrestling challenge too. This will be a nice way to settle this without anybody getting hurt. He was convinced in his victory. He was heavier and bigger. Natalija surprised him with her agility and she might have even won the actual fight if it continued, but this was a test of strength where he should have all the advantages.

They put their hands on the table near the washing machines.

"Alright, let's go girls!" shouted Marie to start the contest. Julian was a bit annoyed by Marie calling them both girls, it made him just more eager to shut her up and prove his masculinity.

They started to arm wrestle. Julian went hard but Natalija really surprised him with her strength. He couldn't believe that she was able to generate enough strength to hold her own against him. In fact, she was more than just holding her own, she actually slowly started to move his arm down! She was winning!

Julian started feeling completely emasculated as he couldn't do anything to stop her. The more he struggled the more his strength was evaporating.

Natalija put his arm down and gave him an embarrassing loss in front of his new co-workers.

The women who were watching applauded Natalija. Julian asked if they can try with the other arm and the result was equally embarrassing.

Marie made sure that they both apologized to each other for their horrible insults. They shook their hands and made peace. She was glad with the result because she didn't expect Julian will start anything with Natalija anymore after Natalija humbled him like this. Marie didn't want any more scuffles between the two of them in the laundry room.

As they stood up, Natalija playfully slapped Julian on the ass and told him, "I told you I was stronger than you." Julian didn't reply anything, still humiliated by his loss. They went back to work and there were no problems between them anymore for the rest of the day. Julian started to act more submissive around Natalija, subtly acknowledging her physical superiority over him. Natalija didn't tease him anymore either. She actually felt a bit bad for him after the humbling that she gave him and thought that maybe she went too far with the stuff she said about his sister. Julian on the other hand just kept thinking about how he was going to get through an entire year of this.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 17-Apr-18 at 16:27.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post: