Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Feb-14, 00:24
Banned
Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Do girls in general like really outperforming men in everything they do?

I haven't talked to a girl directly about this topic, but it's pretty noticeable. It's like they really have the goal to outperform us men on any field and I like that competitive spirit. A few weeks ago in class, a girl was giving a speech in class and she's running for VP in the student union. The other 2 candidates were male and she said "I might be a girl , but I am much more competent than the other 2 boys" . Another day, I was looking at the comments on some fitness page on facebook and some girls mocked guys in general for not being able to do as many squats.

Personally, I think it's a turn on and I would love to have a partner with this type of competitive spirit where they like competing with us men.

What are your thoughts on this? Or do you have any experience to share?
Old 05-Feb-14, 00:35
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Do girls in general like really outperforming men in everything they do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWlover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I haven't talked to a girl directly about this topic, but it's pretty noticeable. It's like they really have the goal to outperform us men on any field and I like that competitive spirit. A few weeks ago in class, a girl was giving a speech in class and she's running for VP in the student union. The other 2 candidates were male and she said "I might be a girl , but I am much more competent than the other 2 boys" . Another day, I was looking at the comments on some fitness page on facebook and some girls mocked guys in general for not being able to do as many squats.

Personally, I think it's a turn on and I would love to have a partner with this type of competitive spirit where they like competing with us men.

What are your thoughts on this? Or do you have any experience to share?
Definitely a turn on for me too. I once lost to a girl in basketball in front of many people and she seemed to love every second of it.
Old 05-Feb-14, 22:49
Banned
Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Default Re: Do girls in general like really outperforming men in everything they do?

I dont think so. SO many women have fantasies about men dominating them in sex that its silly.
Old 06-Feb-14, 01:41
Banned
Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theWrestlerman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I dont think so. SO many women have fantasies about men dominating them in sex that its silly.
I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about performing better than men at a job, school or in sports. It seems that a lot of women really feel proud when they outperform us and they like emasculating us .
Old 06-Feb-14, 03:25
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

In most cases yes, and I understand why. Women overall are considered the weaker sex and with everything more acceptable in todays age a lot of the ladies have to show they can be better. One good example is in MMA, the average women fight is more exciting than the average man fight and that is because they go out, not to fail.
Old 06-Feb-14, 05:31
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

Don't kid yourself, they absolutely love to beat us in anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-14, 14:39
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Everyone loves underdogs and we all love getting to prove people wrong. Women are used to being underestimated so I think they do like proving that they can compete with the best.

I don't know if they all like beating their spouses though. They may like to win at some things, but I've heard many women say they want a guy who's stronger than them. I heard one woman compare beating their husband physically to what a man might experience when he beats his father in arm wrestling for the first time. He may want to win, but as the moment of victory comes, he starts to feel uneasy about it and how it changes their relationship and how they view each other. Many women want equal partnerships, but still like the idea of their guy being a strong protector.
Old 06-Feb-14, 18:36
Points: 5,484, Level: 31 Points: 5,484, Level: 31 Points: 5,484, Level: 31
Last Achievements

They enjoy it so as long as they are not outperforming their boyfriend/husband. If they notice they are more physically capable than their husbands, they'll generally begin to resent him and respect him less.
Old 06-Feb-14, 20:08
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't kid yourself, they absolutely love to beat us in anything.
I like doing well in everything I do. It isn't a question of wanting to "beat" other people in everything, whether the other people are men or women. There's nothing wrong with wanting to excel, but everything in life isn't a competition..... unless we make it so.

Now, in things that are competitions (like one's job), I try to do better than other people so I can stay afloat in today's workplace, particularly in this economy. But in those cases, I'm competing against all people who are up against me; gender has nothing to do with it.

In contests of physical combat? That's a different story, isn't it? The object of fighting combat is trying to win, even if it's a semi-competitive match. In that, I'd love to beat my husband, but I don't ever expect to, nor does it bother me in a gender sense that I can't.
The Following User Says Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-14, 20:14
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I think that the people who read this forum are all competitive by nature

Its only natural insofar as we use the word "versus" in the title which implies completion

Its not a bad thing

you can be competitive in chess as well, and no one gets as bent out of shape as people do on this forum
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post: