Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Apr-18, 12:15
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Married men and sessions

I'll soon sign for a BJJ class and when I told my wife, I proposed her to join me and she was like hell yeah I wanna throw you and scissor your head... I was quite surprised she showed that much enthusiasm. So let's see how it turns out, I hope she won't eventually shy away. I'd like to think that one day she makes me want to forget about this session thing, to think about it as a thing that I would no longer need.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nico999 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-18, 19:47
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its also nice to hear first hand how much you enjoy wrestling and as a female experience or understand how it can be totally separate to sex. I have often wondered whether session wrestlers really enjoy what they do and whether its as stimulating for you as it is us. Obviously every case is different but it is nice to understand you do.
It is obvious to me that some wrestlers aren't into it and are just doing it for the money. And there are some into it because it can be fun and exciting but who aren't into it as a fetish. I haven't met many for whom it's an actual fetish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its a shame that you haven't found a partner who can accept what you do.
My partners have accepted it, they just haven't been into it. Yes, it's annoying but perhaps it's for the best; if my partner was into it, and we were wrestling all the time, maybe that would make work less exciting for me?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-18, 22:55
Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26
Last Achievements

When I was single I did some session wrestling including Maggie Jennings. Kristie Etzold and Gia Primo. When I had the session with Kristie Etzold my ex gf was there and took the pics and clips and even wrestled Kristie.. Now that I am married I introduced wrestling to my wife ( I had to work up the courage to tell her) ironically she loves it.. We wrestle a lot now.. She even did het own session wrestle with a friend of mine and completely dominating him.. So I can proudly say Im married to a( one off ) session wrestler lol .. Although we get to wrestle frequently.. She loves a challenge. ( us on profile pic). Honesty is TOTALLY the best policy.. You would be surprised how many women like wrestling..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sydmixwrstlr For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-18, 23:40
Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

i know a couple of wrestlers for whom it is a genuine fetish.
The Following User Says Thank You to harryflashman For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-18, 03:01
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll soon sign for a BJJ class and when I told my wife, I proposed her to join me and she was like hell yeah I wanna throw you and scissor your head... I was quite surprised she showed that much enthusiasm. So let's see how it turns out, I hope she won't eventually shy away. I'd like to think that one day she makes me want to forget about this session thing, to think about it as a thing that I would no longer need.
I am trying to get my wife to do a class with me too. We just signed our son up in a kids BJJ class, and he loves it. I suggested that my wife and I do an adult class. She is still on the fence about it though. Hopefully she comes around, and shows as much enthusiasm as your wife does.
Old 25-Apr-18, 04:31
G-Force

BJJ classes are great for couples. I attended with my wife while we were dating many years ago. At the time she was also a figure competitor with a rock solid core. It became apparent to me after getting tapped out over and over again that I didn't stand a chance against her. She eventually switched over to Taekwondo where she currently holds a Brown belt. Between her jiujitsu skills, board breaking abilities, and running marathons (yes she competes in those too), her legs and feet are honed weaponry ;
Old 27-Apr-18, 00:56
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd like to think my husband and I told each other everything and could tell each other everything.
Exchanging “everything” to a certain “somebody”
especially if that somebody is your husband and/or wife;
is a tall order! most especially when highly intimate fetishes are involved.

Just as on the mat; this will be a struggle, it is 4me. Good Luck, and please:
Keep up the Good Work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-19, 01:41
Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think sessions are equal to sex. During most of the sessions I have had, the wrestler started touching my private part and I couldn’t control my self. Keep in mind that, I have never mentioned handjob before booking a session but this is what the wretlers do.
Old 08-Apr-19, 07:54
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brani [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think sessions are equal to sex. During most of the sessions I have had, the wrestler started touching my private part and I couldn’t control my self. Keep in mind that, I have never mentioned handjob before booking a session but this is what the wretlers do.
For me they would be equivalent to sex as well, just because my fetish gives me even more pleasure than sex itself. I understand there's people around here who don't see it the same way.

I have talked with my wife about the variants I've come to know while in the forum. She once told me that thinking rationally she would agree that I had sessions if she was unable to provide a specific thing (ie. knocking me out, real wrestling or boxing, etc.) but she would have a huge emotional conflict, worse if I came back home bruised.
Fortunately, it's not my case. I would be in a conflict as well.

There is an interesting thread about this: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by mixed; 08-Apr-19 at 09:20.
Old 08-Apr-19, 15:15
Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
BJJ classes are great for couples. I attended with my wife while we were dating many years ago. At the time she was also a figure competitor with a rock solid core. It became apparent to me after getting tapped out over and over again that I didn't stand a chance against her. She eventually switched over to Taekwondo where she currently holds a Brown belt. Between her jiujitsu skills, board breaking abilities, and running marathons (yes she competes in those too), her legs and feet are honed weaponry ;
A word of caution: BJJ classes can be horrible for couples. I've never seen so many divorces as when a married female is introduced into a BJJ class by her husband. By no means is it in the majority, but the incidence is quite high