Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 24-Oct-18, 23:49
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Billy Scissored out

Billy smiled at the video he was watching online, that of a woman squeezing a man’s head between her thighs. Specifically, it was a youtuber he liked getting squeezed by his girlfriend. This had become a bit of a viral trend in the parts of the internet Billy frequented, they called it “The Headscissors Challenge”. And it certainly appeared to be a challenge, for the men at least.
Billy was by no means a slouch, he was a pretty successful athlete at his school, and fairly packed with muscle. By no means could he be mistaken for a body builder, but he definitely had some muscle on his arms. Girls would look at him when he wore tank tops, that was certain. He looked down at his legs in the gym shorts he was wearing, they were thing but muscled. He looked back up at the screen.
The man was tapping on the screen of his phone and Billy rolled his eyes. The challenge involved the man scissoring the woman and the woman scissoring the man. Inevitably the woman would resist, and the man would tap relatively quickly. Billy wasn’t sure if the men were just going that easy on the women or they were just real wimps, but he was confident his legs would punish whatever woman he applied them to.
Billy walked away from the kitchen table, pocketing his phone when he saw his Aunt Ellie working out. Billy often saw her wearing leotards or tights, doing aerobic exercises in the living room or somewhere else, sometimes watching exercise tapes, or like now just watching television. His aunt’s black hair was in a ponytail, she had a blue leotard on and purple tights underneath…she honestly could have wore nothing underneath and shown off her body just as well, it demonstrated where every curve was.
Ellie looked back at Billy, her black ponytail bouncing with the movement of her head “Hey Billy” she said, huffing a bit “You doing OK, short stack?”
Ellie was pretty tall for a woman at 5’7, and Billy was somewhat embarrassed at exactly the same height. Her certainly looed more fit, if a bit thinner, than his aunt.
“Don’t call me that” Billy said, crossing his arms, when suddenly his mom walked in.
“How are you two doing?” asked the blonde, about as tall as either of the other family members, wearing a plain purple T-shirt and jeans “Billy, it sounds like you were gonna go on another one of your favorite rants” mom and aunt alike giggled at that observation
“Nothing” Billy said as he shrugged his shoulders, smiling smugly “I just…there’s a trend going around online where wimpy guys pretend to lose against their girlfriends in headscissor challenges”
“If they were wimps” asked Ellie with a smile “why do they need to pretend to lose?”
“Because” Billy replied, exasperated “They are men, and men are stronger than women. Besides, even if they were pretending that just means they are wimps who bow to the demands of women”
Again, both women laughed pretty hard. “I don’t know” his mother, Bushra, said as she slapped her thigh through her jeans “if I remember what headscissors are, they are mostly about thigh strength. And some girls, such as your aunt and I, have pretty darned strong lower bodies”
Ellie started flexing her thick legs at the subtle suggestions of her sister “See what your mother means, Billy? I mean…come on, look at those chicken legs on you” she said with a brash smile while pointing at Billy’s legs “Sure, they may work OK for running, but in a fight? Those bones aren’t going to do much”
“Shut up!” Billy said angrily “I am a man and my lean muscles are much more powerful than the fat on your legs! In a headscissors challenge men will always win, in a fair fight, because we are stronger and made to fight! You women are only made to serve us.
Ellie just stared at Bushra.
“I honestly have no idea where he gets it” his blonde mother replied “Probably some boys in the locker room were feeding him those ideas.”
“Well, little boy” said Bushra to her son “I think your going to lose to us. In fact, I think either of us could easily make you tap out with our thighs. And I think those tiny legs of yours would be completely useless against strong women like us. You are, after all, just a boy”
At 18, Billy certainly disliked being called a boy “Shut up, you women are wrong! I accept your challenge and will demolish both of you!” Billy said, clearly quite worked up at this point, and his mother and aunt both replied to his anger with more laughter
“OK Billy” said Ellie, shaking her hips a bit as she got up “are you going to fight us? Well, I think we should probably change into more…combat appropriate attire, don’t you think?”
Flustered at the idea, Billy tugged his collar “yes, I suppose it would made sense for you two to change”
The two laughed as they went upstairs and Billy started to stew in his anger, feeling that he had been legitimately wronged, how dare his mother and aunt not give him the respect he deserved! He was an athlete!
Then, in a few minutes, they came back down. His mother in pin and aunt in blue, both wearing sports bras and Gym shorts as they descended the stairs, Billy saw their thighs, exposed and flexing, the muscles moving under their skin with each step they took. Billy gulped at the strength he could see packed into them. What was worse is that the women clearly saw him see.
He suddenly slapped himself out of his trance and tried not to focus on the incredible thickness and definition on the thighs of his mother and aunt “So, you two are ready to challenge me?” asked Billy as he took something of a wrestling stance
“Sure!” Ellie said excitedly , her body looking intimidating and rather attractive in her blue sports bra and gym shorts “So, just a simple head scissors challenge? You scissor me and I scissor you?”
“You can scissor me first” replied Billy with a smug smile
“Naw, I think I’ll let my little nephew show his stuff first” she said as she walked up to her nephew and tussled his hair as if he were still a little boy. Angered, the young man grabbed her shoulder ‘Fine, I’ll scissor you first!”
“For how long?”
“What?”
“Well, you said you were going to scissor me…for how long? I mean, I don’t want to just sit here all day as you impotently rub your chicken legs all over my face. So, how long are you scissoring me for?”
“I’ll have you out in five seconds!” challenged Billy
“You have a minute” said Ellie as she got on her back. Bushra picked up her phone and set a timer “well, Billy” his mother replied “Do you want to start scissoring her?”
Quickly, Billy mounted his aunt, placing her in a reverse headscissor. Ellie laughed as she slapped his thighs “Wow, those really are thin!”
Angered, Billy started squeezing. Ellie held firm, looking up at Bushra, she had no strain in her voice when she told the woman “Start the timer, I think he’s squeezing”
Billy was confident his aunt was exaggerating the ease with which she was resisting him. He was pushing against her head with his thighs pretty hard….but she smiled at him! He realized his time was passing quickly, it had already been ten minutes and she didn’t even look uncomfortable! He closed his eyes and prepared himself mentally, before setting his teeth and squeezing even harder, hooking his ankles and going in with full force against his aunt.
Ellie’s face showed shock…then returned to normal, continuing to smile at him. His mom announced forty seconds had passed. Angered, Billy started trying to squeeze harder but found he legitimately ahd nothing left in the tank, his thighs were squeezing solid metal as far as he was concerned, there was no give. He started thinking when suddenly…the alarm went off
“Well, that was close!” Billy said as he unhooked his thighs, slowly getting up, finding he was fairly tired from what he did to his aunt
“Hardly” Ellie replied as she grabbed his shoulders “Now, I think its my turn…”
Billy layed down on his bac in preparation for his aunt’s headscissors, finding her mounting him in the same position, initially he was shocked simply in the difference in sizes, her thighs were certainly much thicker than his. She stretched a bit before looking at Bushra and saying she should start the timer.
Billy prepared himself mentally, set his teeth, decided not to tap out no matter what. But what happened when the timer started completely blew him out of the water. The thighs were completely consuming his neck and the lower part of his head, throttling him with so much force that he could hear his own blood pumping within his head. He struggled inside to move even a millimeter but found his aunt’s strong thighs held him in the precise position she had him in when she caught him.
At ten seconds Billy was already beginning to feel lightheaded. The human muscle, sweet-smelling as it had been, that was surrounding his head was making it hard to even find air…not that his neck would let him swallow much. But he wasn’t just choking, he was unable to pump blood through the immense pressure p against his neck, it was like a kink in the middle of a hose. He was seeing stars by fifteen seconds, feeling the entire world around him (which at this moment was mostly his aunt’s muscular thighs) spinning and spinning
At twenty seconds he was beginning to panic but refused to tap out, he was unable to really consider his safety in the quantity of time allotted to him, but he was at a pint where he would sacrifice that for his life. Whirls of colors, glowing purples and oranges, began to invade his field of view until they had nearly taken it over. His light-headedness became a sensation of floating rather than one of spinning as the death-grip of his aunt Ellie’s legs continued its assault against him.
He reached up his hands at twenty-five seconds, the idea of a tap barely alive in his head but he found he lacked the motor control to do anything beyond raise them. The bright colors that had taken over his vision began to dull as the legs tightened around his neck, his vision was turning to black.
At thirty seconds, he was entirely out cold.
Billy’s next sensation was a smell, then a slap against his face. He groaned, before the slap came ack harder, and suddenly he felt a pressure on his face, the smell becoming much more intense. He recognized it…it was his mother’s foot!
Bushra stood over him with her hands on her hips and an enormous smile on her face as she looked down at the defeated male “Did you have a nice nap? You were certainly snoring like you did!” she said with a heavy laugh at her own joke
“I…I was?”
“Oh no, don’t tell me you can’t even remember it anymore! I mean, that’s rich coming from the little braggart, beat so badly he can’t even remember losing!”
“I…lost?” replied Billy
“Badly” his mother replied smugly “Do you really not remember any of it at all?”
“I remember…I scissored her, and then…what happened?”
“She destroyed you. You lost, by a very wide margin. She had to let you go for your own safety before the minute was up!”
“What…Ellie, come back, I’m not done with you” replied Billy meakly
“Hah! Ellie left ten minutes ago, she can’t just wait for you forever, you know” his mother said as she pressed her foot a bit harder into his face “Face it, Billy. You lost, fare and square. Your tiny legs are simply no match for the awesome meaty thighs of your mother and aunt. In just thirty seconds my sister put you to sleep for twenty minutes, while you couldn’t even affect her with those little thighs of yours! You lose, we win. Deal with it!”
Sleep was definitely hard for Billy that night, knowing he’d gotten knocked out that easily. He tried to clear it form his mind but found that almost everything he could think about inevitably would remind him of his aunt and how she was so easily able to scissor him to unconsciousness. But sleep did eventually come, and when he woke up he could hardly remember what had occurred the previous day.
He put one some gym shorts and a white ti-shirt before coming downstairs, where he saw his mother sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee
“Hey mom” Billy said meekly
“Why Hello Billy, seems you slept very well yesterday”
“Hah, guess I got a decent night’s sleep”
His mother chortled “yes, almost as if you were put to bed by somebody, no doubt”
Billy blinked a few times, realizing the joke “Mom, don’t say that about me, I don’t need reminding about what happened last night!”
Bushra smiled at her son “Oh, but I think you do! I mean, its just so funny! A young man knocked out by his own aunt’s thighs, that must put a real dent in your fragile male ego! Knowing that all the exercise you do with your legs doesn’t put you on anywhere near equal footing with a woman who only exercises a little bit?”
“Mom” Billy rplied, clearly frustrated “Its not that funny and its not like that!”
Bushra let out a hearty chuckle “No, I think it is that funny and it is like that! Face the facts, boy! Your chicken legs and lump arms are no match for real strength…a woman’s strength, and actual athlete’s strength!”
Billy boiled over ta that comment “Fine, mom! If your so superior why don’t you just wrestle me and we’ll find out who’s really stranger?”
“Hmm, could be fun” his mouther said, rubbing her chin “I mean, it’s always nice to knock some of the cockiness out of you, and your snoring definitely beats the sound of you whining about your inferiority! I think I my actually have to take you up on that offer!”
Billy gulped, raising his arms a bit “are you going to wrestle in those pajamas?”
“Nah” Bushra replied as she hooked her thumbs into her waistband and pushed down her pajama pants, revealing black lacy panties and a pair of incredibly muscled thighs underneath. She smiled at her son as she stepped out sultrily, taking off her shirt in a similar manner. “Now that I’m dressed for it” she said as she leaned forward, her torso clad only in a matching brassier “Why don’t we get down to business with me proving I can beat you at wrestling no problem”
Awkwardly, Billy got in a fighting stance in preparation for his mom “I’m ready” he asserted as she just smiled at him.
“Are you now? She questioned before coming in quickly and grabbing his arm “Please, don’t make me laugh” she said as he tried to resist but bound that his hands were unable to break the bonds of her own.
They clashed, shoulder to shoulder after that, but it did not go so well for the son. In a relatively quick series of moves Bushra had Billy on the ground unable to get up as she chokcd him from behind. She tightened her grip around his throat, laughing heavily into his ear “Tap out or get ncoked out!” she demanded. He tapped out.
After that Billy tried to go for her legs, but Bushra was able to get out of every hold she put him in, before she grabbed his wriist and thrw his body upward.Before he could regain his footing or meaningfully ract she had him in an armlock, painfully stretching his tendons “So” she said as she pulled a bit more, causing him to grunt and grown in pain “are you ready to tap?”
He tapped again. This time he seemed less concerned with beating his mom and more with surving her, trying to be a more defensive target to his credit she did have some trouble with this, but was ultimately able to kick him onto the floor again. She then did a move he didn’t recognize where she knelt down, her shins over his arms as she placed her rump over his face.
“You know” she said as she waved her thick, panty-clad butt above his face “It was really funny when you were knocked out by your aunt’s thighs! But you know what would be even funnier knocking you out?”
Billy tried to answer but found his face smothered by his mother’s bum. He was in darkness and unable to breath, his head became shaky again as he felt like he did when he was being squeezed by Ellie, now facing humiliation from a second woman in less than twenty four hours. Consciousness slowly drained form his as he attempted to thrash underneath her.

This was a $30 commission, I am doing commission work right now
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:

Tags
aunt, facesitting, headscissors, knock-out, knockout, mother