Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Dec-18, 15:40
brach311

Default Re: Looking for session girls to destroy me (need your inputs)

I would say Ina Black would hit every item on your list besides the ko. You will find kos don’t really work so well with the bigger girls like Brattie Fattie, Dominique Danger, etc. You are more likely to tap from the feeling that you skull will crack or your teeth/jaw will shatter because their big thighs will be around your whole head , not just the neck which would knock you out.
Old 15-Dec-18, 02:53
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gia Primo or Austin Lynn
Gia would be great. She'll smother the crap out of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You saw Lady Milady, right? I've never met her, but from what I've read, I think she has a stronger squeeze than most ladies.

I think, if you're travelling, you should pick locations with more than one lady because it's easier to set up.

Also, what kind of lady do you like? I think Domique Danger is now retired, but she was a professional fighter and a large woman, close to 200 lbs, most of it muscle, but (I always worry when I say things like this), I never found her attractive, so I'd never considered sessioning with her.

You could contact the company Alphacats - people have written good reviews and Leona got plus reviews on her body scissor. You can probably set up several matches while there, and they can probably film them for you if you want, or no filming as you prefer. I have no idea of Leona does face sitting too, but with their cast of ladies, I'm sure some of them do.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Likewise, Zweig could probably set you up with a few matches with his company fightpulse, again, filming or no filming as you prefer and he has a lot of nice ladies on hand. Rage is "all the rage" right now.

Rada gold also gets plus reviews for her crushing prowess.

You can't go wrong with London either. Scorpion and Goddess Thunder I think it is, are friends and can meet you together or separately. I'd look at London studies because a studio can make recommendations and they usually have a few women available.

In the US, people are writing interesting reviews on Bratty Fattie if you really want to be dominated. I think the European locations are generally better for meeting more than one woman. The US is more spread-out.

A lot of ladies, in my experience, don't really want to give guys a real beat down, and many don't like to do knockouts, or will let you go if you tap, not ignore taps, so when you have it narrowed down to some who you're thinking about, I'd ask again. Also, if you fly to a city to see one individual, scheduling and a cancellation can sometimes be a problem, so, for someone travelling, pick your ladies carefully.

I've only once had a lady cancel on me, but she had to cancel her trip and for me, it was just a 1 mile walk to her hotel across town. If you travel and pay all those expenses, cancellations would really suck, so when you have it narrowed down, I'd ask again with a list you've picked out.
Scorpion is great. Her legs will destroy you. And yes, nice thing about Europe is that everything is closer together. I'd wager Prague or Budapest or London would be the meccas right now. NYC and LA are great too.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-21, 00:34
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You saw Lady Milady, right? I've never met her, but from what I've read, I think she has a stronger squeeze than most ladies.

I think, if you're travelling, you should pick locations with more than one lady because it's easier to set up.

Also, what kind of lady do you like? I think Domique Danger is now retired, but she was a professional fighter and a large woman, close to 200 lbs, most of it muscle, but (I always worry when I say things like this), I never found her attractive, so I'd never considered sessioning with her.

You could contact the company Alphacats - people have written good reviews and Leona got plus reviews on her body scissor. You can probably set up several matches while there, and they can probably film them for you if you want, or no filming as you prefer. I have no idea of Leona does face sitting too, but with their cast of ladies, I'm sure some of them do.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Likewise, Zweig could probably set you up with a few matches with his company fightpulse, again, filming or no filming as you prefer and he has a lot of nice ladies on hand. Rage is "all the rage" right now.

Rada gold also gets plus reviews for her crushing prowess.

You can't go wrong with London either. Scorpion and Goddess Thunder I think it is, are friends and can meet you together or separately. I'd look at London studies because a studio can make recommendations and they usually have a few women available.

In the US, people are writing interesting reviews on Bratty Fattie if you really want to be dominated. I think the European locations are generally better for meeting more than one woman. The US is more spread-out.

A lot of ladies, in my experience, don't really want to give guys a real beat down, and many don't like to do knockouts, or will let you go if you tap, not ignore taps, so when you have it narrowed down to some who you're thinking about, I'd ask again. Also, if you fly to a city to see one individual, scheduling and a cancellation can sometimes be a problem, so, for someone travelling, pick your ladies carefully.

I've only once had a lady cancel on me, but she had to cancel her trip and for me, it was just a 1 mile walk to her hotel across town. If you travel and pay all those expenses, cancellations would really suck, so when you have it narrowed down, I'd ask again with a list you've picked out.
Dominique danger is back in the session gig. I wanted to wrestler her but Finance permitted me. I do plan to wrestle her. I would like to wrestle Brattie Fattie.
Old 18-Sep-21, 02:25
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Will toss in a mention of Chloe Davis for this, she'll love doing your requests. If you ask her to knock you out and then make you beg her not to do it again that's exactly what'll happen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-21, 05:44
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Aside from the nipple thing, this sounds like just about every session I have ever had. Sarah Brooke, Maria Garcia, Jennifer Thomas, Mistress Treasure, Lia Labowe have all provided me with those types of sessions. Out of all of them, if you are looking for a truly sadistic girl, who enjoys doing these things to men, I would recommend Sarah Brooke. Like I said, all of them will do it, but Sarah seemed to enjoy doing more than the other girls.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post: