Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Dec-18, 22:46
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: 17 year old friend challenged me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deinemutter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But compared to our sizes, shes so much stronger than me. She even can do handstands on her own and stuff like that.
Obviously she could not. I had a girlfriend who was 1,55....if I remember it right. I had her headscissor me and I could remove her legs (she played soccer, so she wasn't very thin) with my bare hands.

Although I admit sometimes I could not but once when she wanted to have sex and I didn't, she tried to do sexual stuff to get me going, then she asked me what she could do to get me to have sex "right now!". I told her she could rape me which is like a wrestling match + happy ending.....at least the fake rapes (aka rape play). She got angry and did her best and I held her away with one arm. It wasn't very sexy but it was very fun...

Let's just be honest: she's a 1,57 cm girl and you're a grown man. Are you serious about fighting with this little creature? I'd have a better chance of beating ser Gregor Clegane than she has of beating you, if she had a basebal bat.

What do you expect? She would somehow throw a flying headscissor, spin around in the air, catch you, fly on, breaking your neck leaving you paralysed...except for your rigth arm. That's the one probable way I can see how she defeats you.

Fake it till you *** and say whhoops. At least you didn't hurt her.

Unless she's the kind that would wrestle with anyone, there's a reasonable chance it's her type of foreplay. Girls generally don't wrestle with people they don't know very well and if she hopes to lie down on you...you could get yourself a girlfriend who likes to wrestle and wants to win.

From what i've read here, and perhaps something close to that in real life, your relationship will start deteriorating the moment she wins....but at least you've got your wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He does not know how to fight either and he has no chance of being focused. A very likely event is that he loses control of himself and does something stupid, like panicking and getting wild which results in her getting a chipped tooth.
+1 if he would panic which he would not since he would have no problem....only with faking his loss.
Old 17-Dec-18, 02:21
Banned
Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Last Achievements

outcome? did you win?
Old 18-Dec-18, 16:00
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was totally defeated by a 17 year old girl when I was 24. I lifted weight while she was a swimmer and surfer.
Her speed an flexibility were amazing as was her endurance.
I was very humiliated. Good luck.

Amazing ! I would love to wrestle her and be forced to surrender to her, inspite of me being an athletic strong guy who can lift a lot of weight Your story sounds awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Egon37 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-18, 18:45
Points: 4,120, Level: 27 Points: 4,120, Level: 27 Points: 4,120, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon37 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazing ! I would love to wrestle her and be forced to surrender to her, inspite of me being an athletic strong guy who can lift a lot of weight Your story sounds awesome.
+1
I would love to read the details of what led to this match and how it unfolded in the stories section.
Old 19-Dec-18, 07:13
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was totally defeated by a 17 year old girl when I was 24. I lifted weight while she was a swimmer and surfer.
Is it after that incident you got into this stuff?
Old 19-Dec-18, 08:02
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Last Achievements

All else equal she can't, but there are often hidden variables you don't consider. You might subconsciously hold back, particularly if she's hot. She might have way better stamina and just outlast you, or better explosiveness. I've lost to girls at that age range before, and I still have trouble wrapping my head around it all.

A lot of it depends on how intense she is and how well she plays to her strengths. Some girls have a knack for it, and some definitely don't and are helpless.

Did you wrestle her? If you don't but think she might have a chance, the question is going to nag at you until you do.

Quote:
I too would like to know more about this if you don't mind sharing. I've lost to a 17 year old girl when I was 23, and she was also a swimmer. Life is tough sometimes.
Old 19-Dec-18, 12:01
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is it after that incident you got into this stuff?
Yes it was.
Old 19-Dec-18, 16:05
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yes it was.
I wonder what that feeling is called. I sort of had that moment too, but it was in my head. I saw a video of really hot girl take down a guy and I was wondering if hypothetically fight her.

To myself, I understood I couldn't and then it turned from a feeling of embarrassment to the biggest boner excitement I had. The rest is history.

Is this how it was for most of you guys? What is that feeling called?
Old 20-Dec-18, 20:19
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: 17 year old friend challenged me

Quote:
Originally Posted by male1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
+1
I would love to read the details of what led to this match and how it unfolded in the stories section.
Oh yess ! I wanna know what this goddess did to him

Added after 21 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wonder what that feeling is called. I sort of had that moment too, but it was in my head. I saw a video of really hot girl take down a guy and I was wondering if hypothetically fight her.

To myself, I understood I couldn't and then it turned from a feeling of embarrassment to the biggest boner excitement I had. The rest is history.

Is this how it was for most of you guys? What is that feeling called?
This is a very interesting conversation. I am going to extend this talk about these feelings onto the whole topic of femdom wrestling itself. I think it is the mixture of excitement and humiliation, which is very intense. Also I think that the femdom wrestling experience is just so multi-facetted. There is also the sexual interest in the female coming into play as much as the action,the fun,the physical challenge the physical contact in sometimes very extreme positions and much more (body heat,sweat,smell,breathing,grunting,moaning and more .Also I just love to worship and surrender to women. There are so many impulses when you do it or just think about it or watch the videos. Anyway, there is always some degree of humiliation in play for me, that adds to the excitement. But it is not a destructive degree of humiliation, just a little… because you just got handled by a female. Especially for me, who is a pretty athletic, muscular and strong guy… it is just so crazy to be womanhandled like that for a guy like me... but I love it ! At the end of the day I never lose selfrespect when I watch these videos or realize that I can be beaten by women. It does not make me weak to lose to a woman, it just makes the woman very skilled and strong. And I LOVE strong women Of course that is the way I deal with it, everybody is different and that is totally fine. I just need a balancing degree of self worth that does not make the humiliation become too much of a dominant factor but it is still a little part that adds some spice

Last edited by Egon37; 20-Dec-18 at 20:19.
Old 21-Dec-18, 06:00
Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This German girl is 17 years old also. 170cm & 72KG. How do you think you'd do against her in a straight up fight?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post: