Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Dec-18, 21:20
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Has anybody ever faced an SSBBW such as thinkingbig?

Or other women in the 400lbs+ range. Maybe of them seem to have no wrestling or martial arts experience, and based on their claims and reviews it sounds like they're even more unstoppable than trained and fit women. How would you rate an untrained ssbbw vs a trained and fit wrestler as far as difficulty to beat in a match?

Last edited by capncrunch1; 31-Dec-18 at 01:26.
Old 31-Dec-18, 01:26
Points: 2,984, Level: 22 Points: 2,984, Level: 22 Points: 2,984, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anybody ever faced an SSBBW such as thinkingbig?

She has some videos posted on youtube somewhere. I know i dont stand a chance against someone that big....Someone that size could def break bones no problem. I would request a light session if anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to lakers83 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 18:55
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I wrestled Blythe who was/is in the 400 lbs range and I simply had no chance, despite being in fairly good shape. I just had no leverage against her and she was more than double my weight, not to mention she was incredibly strong as well. For a woman that big, I think she would be far more difficult to beat than an average sized female with training, simply because she can literally manhandle you, depending on your size.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 19:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by versmuscle12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled Blythe who was/is in the 400 lbs range and I simply had no chance, despite being in fairly good shape. I just had no leverage against her and she was more than double my weight, not to mention she was incredibly strong as well. For a woman that big, I think she would be far more difficult to beat than an average sized female with training, simply because she can literally manhandle you, depending on your size.
That's pretty much why I find them so fascinating. Being beaten by a woman your own size due to skill is great, but there's a whole different experience to be had when a woman can manhandled you due to raw strength and size alone. Women like bbwbrattyfattie, thinkingbig, Amazon Amanda etc sound like unstoppable freaks of nature who can rip apart fit, strong and trained males, without fighting training of their own. However I also fear that one slip and I'll have an arm, leg, or my neck broken by these women.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capncrunch1 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 20:34
Last Achievements

Ive had sessions with both Amanda and Blythe...They are no joke and could have easily broken every bone in my body if they wanted to. So fn strong you wouldnt believe until you were next to them. Its a weird feeling when you are next to a woman that big and strong.....Like Ive had quite a few sessions with amanda and i am i would say start strucked every time i see her. Just so goddamn huge.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lakers83 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 21:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers83 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ive had sessions with both Amanda and Blythe...They are no joke and could have easily broken every bone in my body if they wanted to. So fn strong you wouldnt believe until you were next to them. Its a weird feeling when you are next to a woman that big and strong.....Like Ive had quite a few sessions with amanda and i am i would say start strucked every time i see her. Just so goddamn huge.
Is a woman like Amanda so big and powerful that a man with extensive martial arts training who's maybe around 5'8" and 150lbs to overcome? How would you rank her against a very powerful but more in shape and lean session wrestler such as Arekah Lox?

Amanda is one of the very first session wrestlers who I heard about, and the thought of her dominating me is exhilarating but I never considered it too seriously because I feel like she's so big and powerful that she'd do something that she considers "gentle" that still snaps me in half.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capncrunch1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-19, 20:38
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I’ve wrestled Amanda, Blythe and Skytriss. All three well over 300 pounds (Blythe may have been over 400 pounds) and I can tell you that my 175-200 pound, in good shape, athletic body with 2 years of HS wrestling team experience was NOTHING for these ladies to easily woman handle. I honestly felt like a child, or at least a very small boy, against these huge Amazon’s. I felt like I had a very small chance against Amanda because of her “soft” look, but there is absolutely a lightly trained “average” sized guy could survive a real fight with a woman twice his size. These ladies played with me and thankfully I wasn’t seriously injured (broke ribs all 3 sessions against Skytriss). Like it was mentioned previously, these women could’ve literally crushed me flat. I was completely helpless. Now, couldva highly trained fighter of 150 pounds defeat any of these women? Sure. I’d say yes. But if one of them got him down I also highly doubt he’d escape before they put an end to him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-19, 21:29
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve wrestled Amanda, Blythe and Skytriss. All three well over 300 pounds (Blythe may have been over 400 pounds) and I can tell you that my 175-200 pound, in good shape, athletic body with 2 years of HS wrestling team experience was NOTHING for these ladies to easily woman handle. I honestly felt like a child, or at least a very small boy, against these huge Amazon’s. I felt like I had a very small chance against Amanda because of her “soft” look, but there is absolutely a lightly trained “average” sized guy could survive a real fight with a woman twice his size. These ladies played with me and thankfully I wasn’t seriously injured (broke ribs all 3 sessions against Skytriss). Like it was mentioned previously, these women could’ve literally crushed me flat. I was completely helpless. Now, couldva highly trained fighter of 150 pounds defeat any of these women? Sure. I’d say yes. But if one of them got him down I also highly doubt he’d escape before they put an end to him.
Skytriss broke your ribs in 3 different sessions? Not sure what to say about that, but seeing someone who broke your ribs before . . . props. Did you share that story in sessions?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 00:02
Last Achievements

Its just there is nothing you can do against Amanda in a wresting match unless your close to her size. No other way of putting it. 6'4 400 pounds and strong as hell. She is a world sumo champion as well, so you know she is strong as hell. I made the mistake of letting her head scissor me, no joke it felt like my head was gonna explode, never felt that feeling in my life.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lakers83 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 04:29
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Skytriss broke your ribs in 3 different sessions? Not sure what to say about that, but seeing someone who broke your ribs before . . . props. Did you share that story in sessions?
Skytriss did in fact break more than one of my ribs during each of our three sessions. My experience with her was the most amazing for me and I’ve had quite a few sessions. I thought she broke my ribs by accident the first and second sessions, but I wasn’t sure. It was questionable. Then she deliberately broke my ribs, without a doubt, at the conclusion of our third session. I now strongly suspect she deliberately broke my ribs during the first two sessions. I’m not 100% sure if I would’ve met her multiple times if I knew then what I know now. She was pretty docile with most clients, but if she was provoked, she was naturally dominant and struggled to refrain from slowly crushing and smashing someone she felt needed an attitude adjustment. Most SSBBW’s are gentle giants though. They take care in assuring they don’t crush anyone.

No. I have not submitted session reviews to this site. I did post a review somewhere else, but I had a couple of guys (bigger/stronger than me) submit derogatory comments about me and my abilities that has caused me to keep my experiences to myself. I’ve shared my experiences with others on a one on one basis.

I also want to provide a few additional personal opinions on previous comments about wrestling (or trying to wrestle) SSBBW’s. If you’re not an overly large man (maybe less than 230-250ish), and not a power lifter or bodybuilder, and you want to experience what it feels like to be woman-handled and ragdolled, then you really owe it to yourself to meet one of the super big SSBBW women. I’m pretty average at 5’11”+ and 185ish, and I NEVER would’ve believed what some women caould do to me against my will. I honestly felt like a small child against these women. Not a child, but a small child.

I mentioned that I wrestled some in HS. I won most of my matches against strong competition. I did well against older neighborhood boys 20-30 pounds bigger than me. I keep myself in good shape and workout 4-5 days a week minimum. I wrestled well over 200 matches against other boys and I was never pinned or submitted quicker than 2+ minutes. Most of the SSBBW’s could pin or submit me in 15 seconds! I like to start from a standing position. The SSBBW’s could submit me without leaving their feet by simply grabbing me, overpowering me, and bearhugging me (in many cases).

One guy mentioned how there was no way to get leverage. I guess that’s one way to explain it. Even with a 2 to 1 or even 3 to 1 leverage advantage I wasn’t able to overpower the SSBBW ladies. They’re simply too large and strong. I’ve even had these ladies stand and challenge me to do anything I can against them while they just resist. I wasn’t able to do anything to them. Nothing. I couldn’t budge them. Couldn’t lift them. Couldn’t move one arm. Even punching them is useless. I’m not saying it’s ok to hit a session lady. Only if she’s cool with it and you’re ok giving it a try.

One more comment. Conventional wrestling holds won’t work on SSBBW’s. Again, they’re simply too big and strong. Even when they allow you to try any hold on them that you want, you’ll quickly realize, that your arms and legs aren’t long enough to apply any holds that you know. At least this 5’11” 185 pound guy couldn’t apply any holds on 6’3” to 6’6” 350-400 pound women.

Last edited by LDooby; 02-Jan-19 at 05:04.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post: