Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Dec-17, 18:23
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Session with Aralia (Doom Maidens) next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
there is a hirsute scene?!!! Well, there is a shaving fetish too, so i guess that makes sense. different strokes for different folks
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 08-Dec-17, 19:09
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow. maybe i should earn a doctorate in hair fetishism instead of scissorology or facesitting. hahaha. Dr. Mark seems to enjoy writing about it
Old 12-Dec-17, 04:31
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Forgot to mention I've seen Mistress Kara with & without shaven armpits. If they prefer au natural, I'd think they wouldn't be shaving their legs either

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-18, 23:46
Last Achievements

Default Re: Aralia (Doom Maidens) reviews

So I had my second session with her last night. Amazing! Possibly my new favorite. We just really have "chemistry," for lack of a better term. (she said that too)

Compared to my last session, which I review here, this was much more about femdom/sensual domination than about any comp. It was also less sadistic in nature.

She's a real class act: gorgeous, a great communicator (both in terms of email and in-person), very enthusiastic, and accomodating in terms of wardrobe requests and hold requests. More from me later..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-18, 11:32
Points: 3,440, Level: 24 Points: 3,440, Level: 24 Points: 3,440, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I had my second session with her last night. Amazing! Possibly my new favorite. We just really have "chemistry," for lack of a better term. (she said that too)

Compared to my last session, which I review here, this was much more about femdom/sensual domination than about any comp. It was also less sadistic in nature.

She's a real class act: gorgeous, a great communicator (both in terms of email and in-person), very enthusiastic, and accomodating in terms of wardrobe requests and hold requests. More from me later..
When you say sensual, do you mean like rubbing their asses against your crotch? Or is that a no-go?
Old 17-Apr-18, 04:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When you say sensual, do you mean like rubbing their asses against your crotch? Or is that a no-go?
Hahaha. Wow. Let me tackle that question via a DM. Not exactly what I meant, but also not NOT what I meant, if that makes sense, hahahaha.

I view sensual as very different than competitive or sadistic, if that makes sense.
Old 02-Jan-19, 19:59
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Oh boy. I wasn't prepared for Aralia. She's tiny and cute, right? Sure, but she's also deadly. In the last ten years or so, I've met dozens of wrestlers. Aralia's triangle choke is the tightest I've ever felt.

Picture this: after a smooth email conversation, you meet a young woman in a hotel lobby. "She's even more beautiful in person", you think. You exchange a few pleasantries and walk to her room, where she invites you to get changed in the bathroom. When you join her in the bedroom, she's become another person: sure, she looks great in her black leotard and tights, but the dangerous glint in her eyes deters you from staring. The girl next door is gone and whatever has replaced her is watching you like a cat or a snake might watch a mouse.

You both get on the bed and for a few seconds, you feel better. She's so small on her knees! Surely you'll be able to resist her.

Wrong. She pounces on you with a curious mix of playful glee and focused aggression. You fight back. You try to catch her, to hold her in place, but somehow her limbs find their way around you. She tries to bodyscissor you. Fortunately, your core can take it. It's not lost yet.

Wrong again! Her legs are around your neck. Maybe they got there while you were stupidly trying to break free of her bodyscisor. Maybe she was pinning you and managed to pull you into a headscissor. Maybe they just teleported, for all you could do about it! The point is, you're done. The headscissor is a diversion. She'll squeeze just long enough for you to realise who's in charge, then she'll apply her triangle choke.

She knows exactly what she's doing. Her thighs find their exact place around your neck. Her confident smile while she shifts her hips to tighten the hold drives you crazy. She's not squeezing yet and you're light-headed already. If you're lucky, maybe she'll knock you out. But if she enjoys the noises that escape you when you fight for consciousness... it won't be long before you can't tell anymore whether you love or hate her.

I can't wait to meet her again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aralia1small.jpg (78.5 KB, 251 views)
File Type: png Aralia2small.png (655.5 KB, 208 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 01:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh boy. I wasn't prepared for Aralia. She's tiny and cute, right? Sure, but she's also deadly. In the last ten years or so, I've met dozens of wrestlers. Aralia's triangle choke is the tightest I've ever felt.

Picture this: after a smooth email conversation, you meet a young woman in a hotel lobby. "She's even more beautiful in person", you think. You exchange a few pleasantries and walk to her room, where she invites you to get changed in the bathroom. When you join her in the bedroom, she's become another person: sure, she looks great in her black leotard and tights, but the dangerous glint in her eyes deters you from staring. The girl next door is gone and whatever has replaced her is watching you like a cat or a snake might watch a mouse.

You both get on the bed and for a few seconds, you feel better. She's so small on her knees! Surely you'll be able to resist her.

Wrong. She pounces on you with a curious mix of playful glee and focused aggression. You fight back. You try to catch her, to hold her in place, but somehow her limbs find their way around you. She tries to bodyscissor you. Fortunately, your core can take it. It's not lost yet.

Wrong again! Her legs are around your neck. Maybe they got there while you were stupidly trying to break free of her bodyscisor. Maybe she was pinning you and managed to pull you into a headscissor. Maybe they just teleported, for all you could do about it! The point is, you're done. The headscissor is a diversion. She'll squeeze just long enough for you to realise who's in charge, then she'll apply her triangle choke.

She knows exactly what she's doing. Her thighs find their exact place around your neck. Her confident smile while she shifts her hips to tighten the hold drives you crazy. She's not squeezing yet and you're light-headed already. If you're lucky, maybe she'll knock you out. But if she enjoys the noises that escape you when you fight for consciousness... it won't be long before you can't tell anymore whether you love or hate her.

she's the best! I have loved both times with her. It sounds like we had similar experiences.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 06:31
Points: 9,375, Level: 41 Points: 9,375, Level: 41 Points: 9,375, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I actually met Aralia for my first session a few months ago. I've been meaning to post a recap of my session experience, but I keep forgetting... whoops.

Anyway, I can also verify that my experience was quite similar. She didn't seem particularly intimidating at first, but the combination of her agility and technique as well as me being a complete wrestling newbie resulted in me getting destroyed. She has a killer triangle choke!

I've since been itching for a rematch. I'll have to book another session the next time she comes by, although the outcome will probably be no different!

Fantastic lady.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheKyle For This Useful Post:

Tags
aralia, doom maidens, session