Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 22-Jan-19, 07:31
Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Review: Tahlia in Sydney

Tahlia has opened a new mixed wrestling center in Leichardt. The excellent mats are a transplant from her former location in St Peters. I always make it a point to arrange several sessions with Tahlia whenever I visit Sydney. She not only provides a quality wrestling experience, but also never fails to impress with her charming, effervescent personality. Client satisfaction is her paramount concern.

The session began with Tahlia showing her prowess with arm locks. A short arm scissors forced a submission very quickly. She then moved to a painful arm bar, followed by an Americana and a Kimura, both of which proved excruciating. The penultimate manoeuvre brought her powerful legs into the equation, as an inescapable keylock was applied on me. Naturally , she had saved her best move until last. Her Omoplata proved intolerable after only a few seconds of its application. After loosening the hold for a few moments, she then again applied pressure while reaching around my neck to put me in a cross face hold.

With my arms now being worse for wear, Tahlia turned her attention to my legs. She threaded her ankle around the back of my knee, and pressed her pelvis into my foot, achieving what amounted to an extremely painful toe hold. The effect of her knee , which was supporting her full weight, digging into the back of my opposite thigh, made this hold infinitely more intolerable. Tahlia then channeled her inner Charlotte Flair, and rose up from the mat after putting on a figure four leg lock. My legs lacked the flexibility to achieve a figure eight, but Tahlia succeeded in achieving at least a figure six! My ankles then became the focus of her attention, as she subjected them to several variations of a heel hook.

My neck then became her target. Tahlia makes excellent use of various triangles and guillotines, all applied with gusto. To end things off, she showed her expertise in forcing me into a "Code of Silence" , a hold where the crushing power of her legs gets brought to bear on the victim's neck and jaw. I held out for as long as I could, but resistance inevitably proved to be futile, and I needed to tap out to avoid a KO.

I have to say I loved every minute of my time with Tahlia. Her holds were extremely exigent, but I never felt in any danger of injury. So, kudos to her for providing an excellent experience....she rocks.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vantim For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-19, 22:40
mysterio

Default Re: Review: Tahlia in Sydney

Where about is her gym in Sydney? I believe the hurt locker shut down in Sydney too?