Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jan-19, 23:57
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts
Default Re: Losing to girls you would never imagine could beat you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplebrc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No idea who Ava is supposed to be, but Skylar Rene and Veve Lane? No chance in hell, Veve Lane is 120lbs according to the database I just found, that is like half my weight. No offense to you, but how is a woman that light supposed to keep me down? Someone in gym class who was smaller than me once threw me to the ground with some kind of judo throw, I underestimated him and it caught me slightly off guard, but he could not keep me down either and he was heavier than 120lbs. A chokehold is only effective if you can't get out, same with most holds.
For example it's basically impossible to get out from a fully locked in rear naked choke o armbar from mount despiste the sieze and strenght advantage.
When I weighted only around 110 lbs (I'm a male) a friend of mine who was around 6'4 and 265 lbs let me put him into an armbar as an experiment to see if he could muscle out or not, and he was not able to.
Old 29-Jan-19, 05:05
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplebrc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No idea who Ava is supposed to be, but Skylar Rene and Veve Lane? No chance in hell, Veve Lane is 120lbs according to the database I just found, that is like half my weight. No offense to you, but how is a woman that light supposed to keep me down? Someone in gym class who was smaller than me once threw me to the ground with some kind of judo throw, I underestimated him and it caught me slightly off guard, but he could not keep me down either and he was heavier than 120lbs. A chokehold is only effective if you can't get out, same with most holds.

Now Sandrine Nourry is a different story, if that woman has great skills then I guess she might be able to get me in trouble, at least I can't fully rule it out. She is still far weaker than me but most likely strong enough to actually apply holds and keep me in them long enough. She looks very buff and strong in some pictures, probably the highest amount of muscle I can still consider to be somewhat attractive on a woman. If I ever happen to befriend a woman who is her size and has her background, I let you know how it went, but I don't see that happen anytime soon because these women are quite rare where I live.
Ava was the most difficult session wrestler I ever faced. She’s 6’0 and about 180lbs. You can find her if you google search Vipfantasies1
Old 29-Jan-19, 08:08
Sexybeatings

Just so everyone has some perspective on the girl who keeps beating me up. Trust me, she puts those assets of hers to good use!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg CF1B9019-7990-4D3B-A679-32AEDE493C7F.jpeg (160.7 KB, 399 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-19, 12:49
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeatings [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just so everyone has some perspective on the girl who keeps beating me up. Trust me, she puts those assets of hers to good use!
Smokebomb alert!

I need one of those kind of friends!

What is your height and weight just for the sake of comparison?

Last edited by greezy; 29-Jan-19 at 12:54.
Old 29-Jan-19, 14:52
Sexybeatings

Quote:
Originally Posted by greezy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Smokebomb alert!

I need one of those kind of friends!

What is your height and weight just for the sake of comparison?
I’m 5’ 10” and 155 lbs.

She’s like 5’ 8” - 5’ 9” and around 140

Last edited by Sexybeatings; 29-Jan-19 at 16:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-19, 15:07
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thank you sexybeatings for this amazing thread, very interesting topic ! I share the fascination you guys have for this topic as I just love that thought of the surprisingly strong cute woman just crushing me against all the odds... I just get a feeling I cannot describe when I just think about it or watch a video of it, it is like being somewhere out of this world, beyond words. Not to imagine how I would feel if I got to actually experience it. This fetish is more like a passion to me...not kidding I just freaking adore women in general, maybe it has something to do with the appreciation for females that I just love to submit to their superiority but I think there are multiple components (like the physicality aspect or the surprise factor of being crushed by a female being an actually pretty strong guy and more) but that is another topic and I am going to write about that in another thread
Old 29-Jan-19, 15:12
Sexybeatings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon37 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you sexybeatings for this amazing thread, very interesting topic ! I share the fascination you guys have for this topic as I just love that thought of the surprisingly strong cute woman just crushing me against all the odds... I just get a feeling I cannot describe when I just think about it or watch a video of it, it is like being somewhere out of this world, beyond words. Not to imagine how I would feel if I got to actually experience it. This fetish is more like a passion to me...not kidding I just freaking adore women in general, maybe it has something to do with the appreciation for females that I just love to submit to their superiority but I think there are multiple components (like the physicality aspect or the surprise factor of being crushed by a female being an actually pretty strong guy and more) but that is another topic and I am going to write about that in another thread
So true! I’m just thankful for all of the hot girls out there who like to dominate and wrestle us weak men!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-19, 15:23
Martin Venator

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 29-Jan-19, 15:35
Sexybeatings

A few more of my friend with wrestling benefits...

When she sent me the third one from below, she captioned it with “all my chairs are broken, can I sit on ur face?”

Last edited by Sexybeatings; 29-Jan-19 at 16:56.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-19, 18:35
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

How old is this girl?

She looks young, does she know you are posting pictures of her...
The Following User Says Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post: