Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-19, 20:06
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Safa Warda reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a really enjoyable session with Safa back in 2014, so when the opportunity to meet her again arose this year, I contacted her. Some things haven't changed: Safa is still cheerful, playful and good-looking. She's also a lot stronger and more skilled than I recalled.

Our first encounter was quite one-sided in my favor, but things were much more balanced this time. While it wasn't a competitive session, I didn't have to pretend to be quite convincingly dominated. I was eager to try her newfound knockout skills. Alas, my neck proved to be tricky, and we couldn't find a way for her to put me to sleep before panic forced me to tap. It wasn't for lack of trying though! I still spend a very nice hour between her legs or arms and under her breasts or ass. She's an excellent face-sitter.

I'll meet her again next time she's around!
hey grapluc, according to session girls, safa is visiting paris france from the 11th-13th of this month. Will you be having a session with her, then?
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 01:35
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This one is from three years ago. I had posted it in a yahoo group:
Yesterday I had the pleasure of sessioning with Safa from Chicago as she visited Buffalo. I've sessioned with a lot of girls over the years and everytime I've had a good session I find myself major league distracted the next day because all I can do is think about the session all day long. Let me tell you this I am big time distracted today. I couldn't concentrate all day at work as I just kept thinking about the beating I took yesterday. I've been trying to think of what to write in a review but haven't been able to come up with the words so I am just going to wing it.
What makes it so hard to describe is the uniqueness of the session. I have never met anyone with as much energy as Safa. She was on me from start to finish. If I moved to the left, she was on me. If I moved to the right, she was on me. If I tried to duck and run for a little break, she was on me. In fact we went the whole session without taking a break. She wouldn't allow it. It was also unique in many of the holds she used. I had requested some armbars and I got about ten of them. But they were different from the armbars I experienced before. I can't even describe what she did but each one of them was effective in their own way. Some brought extreme pain to my forearm, some to my whole arm and some to my wrist. Every time I would tap frantically she would switch it to a different one that would affect a different part of my arm. Her best holds were her scissor holds. She used like six different varieties and each one had me screaming like a little girl. She has some of the strongest legs I've felt. Then there was the grapevine. I hate the grapevine. In fact Nikki Fierce traditionally punishes me with this hold because she knows I hate it. It's almost like Nikki talked to Safa and gave her this information. I wish I could describe the look of delight as she looked into my eyes and cranked on the hold. The pain was unbelievable and I grabbed her thighs as a crutch to help deal with the pain. I felt the muscles in her thighs and understood why I was going through such pain. Incredable tone. I was in a simple side headlock for around ten minutes as she laughed at me as I tried to escape. My neck is still sore today. She used a two arm choke to nearly put me out as she had me locked in a body scissors. She let up just at the last moment or it would have been lights out. I always request to be pinned down and choked by hand as I pride myself on showing the girl how long I can endure a two handed choke. I lasted two seconds in hers. Okay maybe I'm exagerating a little. Make that one second. Her arms are very strong and oh so toned. I found out how strong during our arm wrestling match. I won't tell you the results but lets just say it was embarrasing. I'm in a lot of pain today and the worst pain is in my mid section which are the results of her body scissors. A part of that is also coming from a few well placed knees to my ribs as she controlled me in what I believe in MMA they call side mount. I also was the receipient of a few hard punches to the face for making a few wise cracks during our battle. Make no mistake about it this girl is in control.
Like I said before we didn't take any breaks and as the session was nearing it's end she locked on my favorite hold of the session. I always request to be hand smothered. To be honest I'm usually disappointed with most girls efforts in this area. It's kind of a weird request so most of the girls either aren't very good at it or blow it off. But not this girl. I found myself face down on the ground with my arm tightly secured by those incredably strong legs. It wasn't going anywhere. Then it happened. Both hands were locked over my nose and mouth and Safa started whispering in my ear that this was the end for me and she was going to knock me out. I was sure I could outlast her as I have the other girls I sessioned with but she wouldn't release the hold. I remember thinking what a great ending to a great session. Eventually I started tapping frantically. Safa got up and literally ran to get a drink of water and quick as a flash returned and jumped on me. Once again she was on me. Though I didn't want to I said isn't the session over. She had graciously fit me in and was only going to have a few minutes from the end of our session to the next guys and I didn't want to screw the next guy by making her late. She said, 'Oh I lost track of time.' Translation she is definitely not a clock watcher. I've never sessioned with a girl that seemed to enjoy what she was doing like Safa did. It was the first time I sessioned with her but she made me feel like she was sessioning with her favorite client ever. Definitely one of the most likeable persons I ever met. She's only been sessioning about a year. Some of holds aren't the traditional holds your accustomed to. In fact I think she invented a lot of them. But all are effective and you will find yourself in a world of pain if you don't tap in time.
Every once in a while You hear mention of a new girl that is on the fast track. One that's quickly going to rise to the top. To me that girl is Safa. I'm so glad I made that last second call to see if she had any openings.
Rick (aka one sore puppy)
I just booked a session with Safa for early March. It will be my second ever session with her and I can't wait. I went back and searched for this session review I did of her when she had first started. Looking back now I can brag about how prophetic I was. Safa truly was on the fast track.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-19, 12:37
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just booked a session with Safa for early March. It will be my second ever session with her and I can't wait. I went back and searched for this session review I did of her when she had first started. Looking back now I can brag about how prophetic I was. Safa truly was on the fast track.
How did the session go? Did she do any KO's on you?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-19, 22:18
Points: 2,931, Level: 22 Points: 2,931, Level: 22 Points: 2,931, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I’ve had the pleasure of booking a number of session’s with Safa Warda, she is one of the best all around session wrestler’s and will cater to your desires, remember it’s YOU, when you book a session with her calling the shots at what to expect…while you might see some of her clips and the many KO’s, there is nothing to be afraid of when you book her, she takes care in all her sessions. Book a fantasy or other non-competitive session and you will find her one of the best around to meet your session desires. She is safe, fun and yes super sexy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coopgiants For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-19, 03:12
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-19, 01:40
Last Achievements

regarding Safa and the future of sessions

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-19, 20:57
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Sure will miss her wonder if she has an exact date but glad I got to have a match against her.
Old 22-Oct-19, 16:49
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Starstruck

I knocked on the door about a minute before our appointment time. The door opened and there she was, superstar Safa Warda up close and personal, melting my nervousness away with her sparkling eyes and infectious smile.

We chatted for a few minutes before she led me to the room with wrestling mats. For the next 15 minutes or so, she taunted me, bullied me, beat me, squeezed me, and basically had her way with me. Safa is really strong and very skilled. And she is an enigma. Sweet, mean, gentle, cruel, caring, sadistic, sensuous and brutal. She pinched my nipples, slapped me, elbowed me in the ribs, pulled my chest hair, and basically moved me around the mats like a rag doll. I wasn’t fighting back much except to try to relieve the pain, and I know she was taking it very easy on me. This gorgeous girl could really mess a guy up.

Knockout Queen

Safa’s scissors are legendary. She squeezed my head and neck with her muscular thighs in many positions, usually making me tap frantically when she would tighten her inner thigh muscles and flex her body to apply suffocating pressure. I saw stars, and she didn’t always release at my taps. And she assured me that she wasn’t using much of her strength at all.

And then suddenly, dreamland. I asked her to try my favorite position, the classic frontal headscissor. She laughed while she positioned her thighs around my neck. She applied pressure and then lifted her legs a bit. The next thing I remember is waking from a dream, feeling almost out of body and hearing myself make a weird snoring noise. I thought I must have been at home waking in my bed, but then realized I was thoroughly confused about where I was and this adorable woman staring at me.

Yep, she knocked me right out. It happened so fast, and I don’t think she intended to. It was painless and totally disorienting, but not entirely unpleasant. I was feeling wobbly though, so she let me rest for a few minutes. “Enjoy it.”

This was about 20 minutes into the session and I was done. I told her I was happy if we stopped now and that I would enjoy just talking with her for the rest of our time together.

We moved back to the living room and chatted about anything and everything. She related that she’s going through a big hassle with someone impersonating her online and that this is seriously impacting her business. I have no idea why anyone would be so vindictive to her. Safa is a total sweetheart and a savvy businesswoman.

At our hour’s end, we hugged and said goodbyes. As I walked to my car, I realized how sore I was. And how I still felt lightheaded and weak. This morning I still feel soreness in my neck, ribs, jaw, even my teeth from her relentless squeezing. But I’m so happy I got to spend an hour with the amazing Safa after fantasizing about her for years. And I’m actually quite pleased that I’m no longer a knockout virgin.

Safa Warda is a unique combination of stunning beauty, muscles, technique and angel/devil attitude. Guys, if you want the ultimate mixed wrestling experience, you won’t go wrong with Safa. She loves her work, and she will definitely surprise you with her talents no matter your strength and skill level. Just don’t be surprised if you suddenly wake up from a dream. Knockouts are her specialty and she doesn’t even have to try.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-23, 21:38
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I've seen she's on tour at this moment, any recent review from a session with her? Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:

Tags
safa review