Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 09-Feb-19, 18:28
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: What's the most demoralized you've seen a woman in an f/f match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you guys post some clips or link to clips of these matches?

Does Mystique have a profile page somewhere?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-19, 20:38
Points: 7,063, Level: 36 Points: 7,063, Level: 36 Points: 7,063, Level: 36
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On that note, Skylar Rene vs Diana comes to mind.
There are several wrestlers named Diana. Can you recall which one this was? I'd love to this match!
Old 09-Feb-19, 20:57
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
People say Skylar is bigger, but how much bigger?

I can't find a profile or stats on Mystique. Skylar is 5'7 145 according to her sessiongirls profile.
Old 10-Feb-19, 09:03
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
People say Skylar is bigger, but how much bigger?

I can't find a profile or stats on Mystique. Skylar is 5'7 145 according to her sessiongirls profile.
Mystique was approximately 5'4 and 120lb at the time. She has since muscled up so would be a bit heavier now. I'm guessing a bit on height as, being a tall guy, I don't pay much attention to it.

Mystique would consistently beat bigger girls on video back then (primarily using RNCs, which I loved ). The only wrestler at LWS who was better than her at the time of the Skylar match was Sable. To those who knew her, it was no surprise to see her beat Skylar.

I didn't see the match but I heard that Skylar aggravated an old injury in the match. If Skylar didn't take the loss very well, this might be part of the reason why.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-19, 12:44
Banned
Points: 345, Level: 6 Points: 345, Level: 6 Points: 345, Level: 6
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

When did Mystique and Skylar wrestle? I remember that when Skylar wrestled in New York in 2013, she was new to wrestling. So, if it was around that time, then it's no surprise Mystique steamrolled her.
Old 10-Feb-19, 19:56
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanlake5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Skylar Rene had a humiliating look in her eyes about 3 minutes into her match against Mystique.

Skylar had a size advantage but Mystique was much quicker and got her to tap from body scissors multiple times. Halfway through after a body scissors submission Skylar stopped for a bit to catch her breath and she had to get up to take a break with tears in eyes. She didn't get one submission and hardly had an advantageous position on top or in guard! Mystique was in control the entire time.

It was definitely unexpected to see her get beat that badly with a size advantage and look completely out of breath. Mystique is a tough wrestler of course but I've watched several Skylar videos where she holds her own or wins but she was outclassed severely
Wow. Skylar is hot and a pretty good wrestler. Would love to see this. Don't really wanna pay for it right now---where can I at least see a clip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A couple of years ago Doommaidens had a bondage match between Keri Spectrum and Veve Lane. Veve tied Keri up with what looked like little effort. You can see from almost the start Keri knew she was outclassed and helpless.
for reasons I can't fully explain, I REALLY enjoy watching Keri lose. Not sure why. I enjoy watching her lose more than almost any other session wrestler.
Old 10-Feb-19, 20:05
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler91 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When did Mystique and Skylar wrestle? I remember that when Skylar wrestled in New York in 2013, she was new to wrestling. So, if it was around that time, then it's no surprise Mystique steamrolled her.
It took place in November 2014.

Last edited by RNC; 10-Feb-19 at 20:09. Reason: I checked my emails for the exact date.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-19, 20:43
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

As often things are not as simple as they seem to be.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], you are right. Mystique was 5’4 and 120 lb at that time.
When I saw her last time she had added about 10 kg (22 lb) of pure muscles.

I never wrestled her because she was too dangerous.
Mystique was the most uncontrolled sessiongirl I ever saw.
She injured many girls during sessions (split lips, broken teeth, cut eyebrow) mostly by head bumps.
But that only as a side note.

The match you are talking about was filmed during the 5th Femwrestle Event November 2014.

As RNC already mentioned Skylar has an old neck injury from the time she participated at lingerie football.

The day of the shooting Skylar had a lot of pain.
That’s why the match against Mystique was supposed to be non competitive!
But at the moment the girls stepped on the mat Mystique said to Skylar:
"Forget about we agreed to. I’ll kick your ass . . ."
I’m not sure if the outcome would have been different but Skylar wasn’t prepared to what happened then . . .
But the worst thing was that Mystique permanently was attacking Skylars neck and the match had to be stopped after half of the time.

After that match Skylar stayed two days in her hotel room.
She cancelled all already booked sessions (including mine) and stopped her Europe tour.
Since that day she doesn’t offer semi- or even competitive sessions anymore.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mystique00001.jpg (13.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg mystique00006.jpg (9.3 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 6cs.jpg (29.8 KB, 263 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-19, 21:44
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As often things are not as simple as they seem to be.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], you are right. Mystique was 5’4 and 120 lb at that time.
When I saw her last time she had added about 10 kg (22 lb) of pure muscles.

I never wrestled her because she was too dangerous.
Mystique was the most uncontrolled sessiongirl I ever saw.
She injured many girls during sessions (split lips, broken teeth, cut eyebrow) mostly by head bumps.
But that only as a side note.

The match you are talking about was filmed during the 5th Femwrestle Event November 2014.

As RNC already mentioned Skylar has an old neck injury from the time she participated at lingerie football.

The day of the shooting Skylar had a lot of pain.
That’s why the match against Mystique was supposed to be non competitive!
But at the moment the girls stepped on the mat Mystique said to Skylar:
"Forget about we agreed to. I’ll kick your ass . . ."
I’m not sure if the outcome would have been different but Skylar wasn’t prepared to what happened then . . .
But the worst thing was that Mystique permanently was attacking Skylars neck and the match had to be stopped after half of the time.

After that match Skylar stayed two days in her hotel room.
She cancelled all already booked sessions (including mine) and stopped her Europe tour.
Since that day she doesn’t offer semi- or even competitive sessions anymore.
Wow!

Thanks for the info - always interesting to read.

Personally I had a great session with Mystique, but she took it easy on me...ish. Did nearly knock me out when slapping my face with her foot, though
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-19, 21:52
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

God damn!!

Last December I had a business trip to London, and I had only half a day that I could devote to sessions. I contacted Pippa from the submission room and set up a morning-noon of 4 one hour sessions, one after another, with Sativa, Mysteria/Hera, Amethyst and Queen Beth. I asked Pippa if it’s ok to film, and with the exception of Hera, it was ok and she suggested me to hire a camera lady to film the sessions for better angles and filming.

After the four sessions, which took gross time of 5 hours (including breaks) I was completely destroyed , bruised , beaten and I thanked the camera lady for being there and shooting for so long. She then told me she used to do session wrestling and when I asked her what her name was - she said “Mystique” ! I was blown away. and also surprised of myself that I didn’t recognize her in the first place as I watched some of her videos before.

Being the idiot that I am, I asked her for an immediate session to finish me off (my exact words), I saw she was tending to say yes, but before she responded I recalled that I have to go for a meeting in a few hours (and needed to rest naturally). I did not know the history that @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] wrote , but I called off the spontaneous session. I guess I dodged a serious bullet!!! But Mystique promised me that she would have a session with me when I come back to London.

Reading what @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] wrote, I now wonder with myself - should I avoid her altogether? Or did she just make it to the top of my list?

Btw, she was wearing winter clothes but it was obvious she was buff. And you can definitely hear her giggling in the background of the video when the ladies had their way with me.

Last edited by Royh; 10-Feb-19 at 22:28.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: