Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 16-Feb-19, 10:09
mysterio

Taekwondo cosplay wrestling

I'm super keen on pro wrestling style, but its a bit harder to convince female friends to wear the gear.

But I think it seems to be more common for cosplay in spandex for females because of the rise of Comicons and video game characters.

I would love to convince them to wrestle and put me in camel clutch and dominate, anyone else feel the same way?

Having a Chun li real life headscissors would be great too!

Anyone had any success on getting these requests, I believe if the lady is fun and likes to dress up and for instance, you are wearing a ryu uniform you could kinda say how about a photo or video wear you squeeze me with your thighs, and really sell the pain.. kinda a win win?

Or the famous Sonya blade head scissors moment!
Old 16-Feb-19, 12:25
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: cosplay wrestling

Scissor Foxes has some Chun Li videos and a fair amount of Xenia Onatopp videos, which I think, counts as cosplay, even if bond is generally not done at comic book conventions.

The only possible drawback is that costumes and wrestling don't go together. Most costumes aren't built for that kind of action, but specific holds might work. I think it's a fun idea.

Tags
cosplay, wrestling