Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Aug-16, 04:55
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session with Safa Warda

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlefan2009 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great review ... When you said your midsection was sore from her body scissors, did you mean your abs or ribs?
Definitely the ribs. She is a total sadist and the funny part is she was so new she didn't even know it yet.
Old 07-Aug-16, 21:27
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Definitely the ribs. She is a total sadist and the funny part is she was so new she didn't even know it yet.
Cool ... was she strong enough if she wrapped your stomach or chest to make you submit, like by affecting your breathing?
Old 09-Aug-16, 00:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlefan2009 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cool ... was she strong enough if she wrapped your stomach or chest to make you submit, like by affecting your breathing?
Yes she was. And it was very surprising to me as her legs didn't look that strong. But they definitely were.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-16, 02:45
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I have a session scheduled with her in a couple weeks. Thanks for the review.
Old 09-Aug-16, 03:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windycity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a session scheduled with her in a couple weeks. Thanks for the review.
I envy you. You're going to have a great time!!!!!
Old 26-Feb-17, 10:56
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Safa Warda reviews

Hi All.

Here’s my detailed review of my session with Safa today
I don’t normally write something as long as this but this time is an exception. First thing I just wanna mention – SCISSORS DOES HURT!!! which I’ll talk more about that later and from the 2 hour session, I had to call it quits after 1.25hours since I just couldn’t take it anymore lol.

Second of all, I want to apologise in advance that I COULD NOT achieve a KO today. I tried really hard but I just couldn’t stop tapping after 3 – 4 seconds due to the pain from the scissors like I mentioned above. So very sorry about that guys, I’m really disappointed in myself

Anyway, I want to talk about Safa to start off with. If you haven’t met Safa, she is the most sweetest angel you will ever meet. Her emails are probably a bit short, but she is totally different in person. If you haven’t sessioned with her and she is travelling in your area, I’d suggest booking her now before you even finish reading the rest of thi review. As a mixed wrestling fan, you owe to yourself to have a session with her and if you don’t, it will probably haunt you for the rest of your life.

So I met up with Safa at her apartment where she is staying. Since it was my first session ever, I didn’t know what to expect when meeting her and I was kinda scared if people saw me entering this building. So I asked if I could come in from the back entrance which she was happy to and she met me there.

I got in to her apartment and was nervous aswell lol, but her sweet voice made me relax a bit more and we got straight into action. She asked me if I wanted to start off with wrestling or just scissors. I said scissors since I’ve never been scissored before ever. We started off with the classic headscissor, I placed my back of my head close to her thighs facing away from her, she wrapped her thighs around my neck and BOOM, she started squeezing. I tapped pretty much straight away. I couldn’t believe that THIS is how scissors felt like, like OMFG that was painful lol.

Next move was the reverse scissorhold, I asked her to squeeze me slowly and increase the pressure, like a pressure gauge. She started squeezing and said 10%, I tapped instantly. She stopped and started squeezing again and said 15%, I tapped straight away again. That’s how strong her scissors were!!! (or maybe I’m just a weakling ). She held me in the reverse and just started playing around with me by pulsating her glutes for a few seconds, then she stared squeezing me again and I tapped once again lol. After that I was already wrecked and needed a break, this was only 10mins in our session!!!
The pain from scissors hold is far worst that what I expected, the tightness effect on my neck from the squeeze is just too overwhelming for me and it felt my head was about to explode which is what causing me to tap.

We then did a whole heap of scissors moves – side scissors, frontal with my face facing her, triangle, RNC, fig 4, body scissor, grapevine and all of them I tapped instantly. I just couldn’t take the pain more than 3 – 4 seconds lol.

Next, it was time for a KO and I wanted to be from a figure 4 headscissor since it was the least painful I’ve experienced so far. She wrapped her legs around neck and started squeezing. I tried to hold off as long as I could, but once again, I felt my head was about to explode from the tightness so I had to tap after 5 - 6 seconds.

Next we tried if I could get KOed from the classic head scissors. I asked her to squeeze me slowly to gradually bring up the pressure. She said ok, she placed her thighs around my neck and I felt some pressure which I felt like tapping but held off. I said to her “hey, I said nice and slowly, this is too fast” she replied “I’m not in even squeezing” I said “as if you’re not, this is tight enough already”, she said “I’m not eve squeezing, look at my feet” and to my surprise, her ankles weren’t even locked and her feet were just side by side. I’m like “OMG”, I then saw her lock her ankles and started squeezing and I had to tap instantly aswell. At that stage, I pretty much gave up on KO’s because it was just too painful

We had to break again cos of me again and afterwards we started to do some wrestling. I asked her to submit me with me trying to defend it. We were on our knees getting ready and She said “you sure you don’t wanna fight back?” I said “nope” she says “ok”. She looked at me with her smiling sweet look on her face, then she quickly grabbed my arm, bent it backwards then got around me and got me with a RNC body scissor combo and tapped me out. All that in under probably 7 seconds!

I was like FUCK, I didn’t see that one coming. By that time, my neck was feeling a bit sore so I asked her no more RNC, and scissors submissions only. She says “ok no problem” Now, the next move she did was probably the highlight of this session. She stared at me with that sweet look once again and I was thinking “ok, what shes gonna do this time”. She then grabbed my arm and performed a flying bodyscissors which knocked the wind out of me and Yelp / squealed pretty loudly and tapped. And I’m like OMG that was amazing!!!

After I recovered and ready for more (I was exhausted by then), she put me into more painful scissors holds where she transitioned from reverse, to front scissors, to arm choke, arm bar, camel clutch, facesitting, grapevines. I remember the final hold she got me was a side scissors where I think she wanted to KO me because she was ignoring taps for a few seconds. When she wouldn’t let go I started to tap more frantically and she stopped after she saw me suffering so badly and I was snorting pretty loudly from my runny nose lol.

After that it was break time once again and that’s when I knew couldn’t go on. She asked me if I wanted to try one last KO attempt from a RNC which I accepted. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my body and starting squeezing. Her sweet voice telling me to “just relax, just relax” but I couldn’t and panic and tapped out

After that we spent almost 2 hours just talking about stuff. I must say, even though it was painful, I enjoyed every single minute of it. The sweet talk during the session which Safa did was everything I hoped for. She can be mean and nasty one second and then be very sweet the next. Every time I tapped from a submission, she would hug and cradle me asking if I was OK and said sorry for hurting me etc which was HOT!

Now, in regards the aftermath of the session. Scissors ARE painful and I’m in quite amount of pain right now. Obviously my fault and not Safa’s since I wanted this. Also, my face looks like I’ve been in a fist fight, I’ve got red marks all over my face, some areas are brighter than others. Is that normal?? Will they go away soon??
That’s all I have to say right now.

Shes in Melb for a few more days then Sydney next week I think. For all you aussies, this is probably a once in a lifetime chance, don't waste it and book her now.

Please feel free to ask my any questions.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 11:17
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Safa Warda review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi All.

Here’s my detailed review of my session with Safa today
I don’t normally write something as long as this but this time is an exception. First thing I just wanna mention – SCISSORS DOES HURT!!! which I’ll talk more about that later and from the 2 hour session, I had to call it quits after 1.25hours since I just couldn’t take it anymore lol.

Second of all, I want to apologise in advance that I COULD NOT achieve a KO today. I tried really hard but I just couldn’t stop tapping after 3 – 4 seconds due to the pain from the scissors like I mentioned above. So very sorry about that guys, I’m really disappointed in myself

Anyway, I want to talk about Safa to start off with. If you haven’t met Safa, she is the most sweetest angel you will ever meet. Her emails are probably a bit short, but she is totally different in person. If you haven’t sessioned with her and she is travelling in your area, I’d suggest booking her now before you even finish reading the rest of thi review. As a mixed wrestling fan, you owe to yourself to have a session with her and if you don’t, it will probably haunt you for the rest of your life.

So I met up with Safa at her apartment where she is staying. Since it was my first session ever, I didn’t know what to expect when meeting her and I was kinda scared if people saw me entering this building. So I asked if I could come in from the back entrance which she was happy to and she met me there.

I got in to her apartment and was nervous aswell lol, but her sweet voice made me relax a bit more and we got straight into action. She asked me if I wanted to start off with wrestling or just scissors. I said scissors since I’ve never been scissored before ever. We started off with the classic headscissor, I placed my back of my head close to her thighs facing away from her, she wrapped her thighs around my neck and BOOM, she started squeezing. I tapped pretty much straight away. I couldn’t believe that THIS is how scissors felt like, like OMFG that was painful lol.

Next move was the reverse scissorhold, I asked her to squeeze me slowly and increase the pressure, like a pressure gauge. She started squeezing and said 10%, I tapped instantly. She stopped and started squeezing again and said 15%, I tapped straight away again. That’s how strong her scissors were!!! (or maybe I’m just a weakling ). She held me in the reverse and just started playing around with me by pulsating her glutes for a few seconds, then she stared squeezing me again and I tapped once again lol. After that I was already wrecked and needed a break, this was only 10mins in our session!!!
The pain from scissors hold is far worst that what I expected, the tightness effect on my neck from the squeeze is just too overwhelming for me and it felt my head was about to explode which is what causing me to tap.

We then did a whole heap of scissors moves – side scissors, frontal with my face facing her, triangle, RNC, fig 4, body scissor, grapevine and all of them I tapped instantly. I just couldn’t take the pain more than 3 – 4 seconds lol.

Next, it was time for a KO and I wanted to be from a figure 4 headscissor since it was the least painful I’ve experienced so far. She wrapped her legs around neck and started squeezing. I tried to hold off as long as I could, but once again, I felt my head was about to explode from the tightness so I had to tap after 5 - 6 seconds.

Next we tried if I could get KOed from the classic head scissors. I asked her to squeeze me slowly to gradually bring up the pressure. She said ok, she placed her thighs around my neck and I felt some pressure which I felt like tapping but held off. I said to her “hey, I said nice and slowly, this is too fast” she replied “I’m not in even squeezing” I said “as if you’re not, this is tight enough already”, she said “I’m not eve squeezing, look at my feet” and to my surprise, her ankles weren’t even locked and her feet were just side by side. I’m like “OMG”, I then saw her lock her ankles and started squeezing and I had to tap instantly aswell. At that stage, I pretty much gave up on KO’s because it was just too painful

We had to break again cos of me again and afterwards we started to do some wrestling. I asked her to submit me with me trying to defend it. We were on our knees getting ready and She said “you sure you don’t wanna fight back?” I said “nope” she says “ok”. She looked at me with her smiling sweet look on her face, then she quickly grabbed my arm, bent it backwards then got around me and got me with a RNC body scissor combo and tapped me out. All that in under probably 7 seconds!

I was like FUCK, I didn’t see that one coming. By that time, my neck was feeling a bit sore so I asked her no more RNC, and scissors submissions only. She says “ok no problem” Now, the next move she did was probably the highlight of this session. She stared at me with that sweet look once again and I was thinking “ok, what shes gonna do this time”. She then grabbed my arm and performed a flying bodyscissors which knocked the wind out of me and Yelp / squealed pretty loudly and tapped. And I’m like OMG that was amazing!!!

After I recovered and ready for more (I was exhausted by then), she put me into more painful scissors holds where she transitioned from reverse, to front scissors, to arm choke, arm bar, camel clutch, facesitting, grapevines. I remember the final hold she got me was a side scissors where I think she wanted to KO me because she was ignoring taps for a few seconds. When she wouldn’t let go I started to tap more frantically and she stopped after she saw me suffering so badly and I was snorting pretty loudly from my runny nose lol.

After that it was break time once again and that’s when I knew couldn’t go on. She asked me if I wanted to try one last KO attempt from a RNC which I accepted. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my body and starting squeezing. Her sweet voice telling me to “just relax, just relax” but I couldn’t and panic and tapped out

After that we spent almost 2 hours just talking about stuff. I must say, even though it was painful, I enjoyed every single minute of it. The sweet talk during the session which Safa did was everything I hoped for. She can be mean and nasty one second and then be very sweet the next. Every time I tapped from a submission, she would hug and cradle me asking if I was OK and said sorry for hurting me etc which was HOT!

Now, in regards the aftermath of the session. Scissors ARE painful and I’m in quite amount of pain right now. Obviously my fault and not Safa’s since I wanted this. Also, my face looks like I’ve been in a fist fight, I’ve got red marks all over my face, some areas are brighter than others. Is that normal?? Will they go away soon??
That’s all I have to say right now.

Shes in Melb for a few more days then Sydney next week I think. For all you aussies, this is probably a once in a lifetime chance, don't waste it and book her now.

Please feel free to ask my any questions.

Hahahahahahahah!

That is a great review (and somewhat hilarious). You wimp

Sounds like a great time though. The redness will go away soon, and is pretty normal (imo) to come away with this and a few marks. I wouldn't worry about it.

Shame you couldn't quite get past the squeezing pressure pain stage to being woozed out, but hey, their legs are strong! Axa increased the pressure on me, much in the same way as you described Safa did, and I made it to around 60% and thought I was gonna die lol.

Thanks for the review!
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 11:23
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Subboy, how long does the redness goes away?

It looks like I've been sunburnt but with dots around it lol

If I hadn't said it already, Safa kicked my ass up and down the floor. I'm pretty sore right now lol , but man that was good.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 11:28
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Subboy, how long does the redness goes away?

It looks like I've been sunburnt but with dots around it lol

If I hadn't said it already, Safa kicked my ass up and down the floor. I'm pretty sore right now lol , but man that was good.
I guess it will vary but any redness I had normally disappeared within 24 hours or so...
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 11:30
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess it will vary but any redness I had normally disappeared within 24 hours or so...
ok that's sounds promising, i might get a good night sleep and hopefully it'll go away by morning lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:

Tags
safa review