Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Aug-18, 16:30
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chloe Cummings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So . . . after the phone calls, deposits and if the session actually happens, can she really wrestle?
Yes she can. She is a pretty good wrestler and knows her stuff. I would recommend her highly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to banger0351 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 21:34
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chloe Cummings reviews

Emailed Chloe about a session during her upcoming tour. Now it seems her profile has disappeared from Sessiongirls. Anybody know what's going?
Old 09-Sep-18, 13:28
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

She’s back on there and I can confirm she’s a great session, unbelievably strong for an attractive woman. Has the girl next door looks, but can absolutely throttle you with her legs. Also very accommodating and great communicator.
Old 15-Sep-18, 18:26
Points: 1,029, Level: 12 Points: 1,029, Level: 12 Points: 1,029, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Here is a review I tried to post to sessiongirls last month and they said they would not post it until they rigged some software for chloe to respond to it. The fact is, I have the emails where she admits all the things below:

I just had my first session with Chloe and it looks like it will be my last.

There are many positive reviews below mine. Maybe after reading my experience you may wonder if the reviews below mine are real or not, since they all say the same thing. Many are written and posted the same day she
returns home from trips or logs on so you do the math.

Everyone says she is beautiful but I think they overlook her flaws because of that. Her last comment says sensual, but she was cold and unfeeling. I think incapable of sensual.

I can't speak to her wrestling skills as I asked for a fantasy boxing session. The reviews talk about her power, how her skills have advanced, but not in boxing. In fact very few people mention fantasy boxing sessions or
semi competitive boxing. When they do, they talk about full power punching.

The reviews say she responds to emails and I sent a lot, but they were updating her on shipments of costumes and boots bought specifically for our fantasy boxing session.

They say she is easy to talk to but what I found later is she is not listening/paying attention to you.

They say she is not a clock watcher but what I experienced shows she is stacking clients like cordwood and doing a pump and dump hoping you don't notice.

1. I arrived for my boxing session to find she was not in a suite with a big room to work in, but in a tiny single room. We had to box in the narrow area from the foot of the bed to the desk. You could move forward or backward only 3 feet. I wasn't knocked down, I tripped several times over the junk left on the floor of the room. I guess you wrestlers just jump on her in bed but when boxing, you need room on the floor to maneuver and box. That's why its called boxing, not punching.

2. At least one review said she is not a clock watcher but she postponed my session an hour and then during our session she texted the guy coming after me to come later. This makes you feel like a soldier on leave standing at the door of a hooker's bedroom waiting to hear the word "Next!" and all you can do then is focus on the clock hoping you get your session in. Chloe schedules too many people too close together to match her traveling pace to maximize quantity, not quality. This is something talked about on the mixed wrestling blogs that to avoid this feeling you should only choose the first appointment of her day or the last to avoid being pumped and dumped in the middle.

3. You should know she took competitive boxing off her service list because she was getting too bruised, but she claimed to offer fantasy and foxy boxing. I asked for a fantasy boxing session. I wanted it to be right, so I sent her a flash drive of 12 little videos ranging from 14 seconds to 5 minutes capturing the type of actions I would like to see, and a printed sheet of paper with the persona or mindset of who I wanted her to be. Knowing this would be an effort on her part requiring some preparation, I bought her $306 of boxing boots, and two boxing costumes that she had custom tailored
at my expense as well.

When my session started she said she looked at what I sent her 45 days ago and forgot all of it, and didn't even bring it with her. Now she wanted me to tell her in exhaustive detail, what was on the files and the mindset (which would have taken half the session) and she was going to parrot it back during the session with no sense of authenticity. All while another 'John' was preparing to come through the door for his session. She didn't apologize or offer a refund or reschedule, she tried to fake it.

4. She used 12oz gloves that were too small for her body weight. At 170 pounds she could really hurt someone with those undersized gloves and should have been using 16-18oz (ABA rules for safety).

5. This was supposed to be fantasy boxing. The most important part was supposed to be the setup and behavior of the characters. Punches were supposed to be light contact. She was punching full power and when I commented on it she said all her clients liked it like that. That is not what I asked for and she did not tone it down. Someone in last year's reviews claims they showed her how to box, well that is not the case. She did not know the left lead stance for a right handed boxer, any of the six basic punches and she did not know how to defend or pace herself. At the end of the first round, she threw so many hard punches, she had to sit through the second round and two one minutes breaks for her to catch her breath.

6. Before we started I mentioned the parts of the body that were off limits. That was the face (eyes, nose, mouth) and below the belt. SHE HIT ME IN THE EYE, NOSE AND MOUTH and she left a bruise on my eye that I had difficulty explaining when I got home. So she claimed to provide foxy boxing and fantasy boxing services but could not punch lightly, nor follow a simple 1 page fantasy. It was really more of a semi comp beatdown and I did not sign on for that. Had I known it would be that brutal I would have at least worn headgear to avoid the injury she gave me.

It started to dawn on me that since I already told her I was unhappy that she was unprepared for the session and her faking wasn't helping, that maybe she was now trying to beat me down to end the session early so she could get her schedule back on track for her next customer.

7. She got frustrated that she didn't know the fantasy so she started to do what she figured everyone wanted. She climbed on top of me and started punching me in the head, then she tried breast and behind smothers that were done all wrong. She wore sequins on her outfit and they were gouging my face.

She seems to be collecting as many clients as she can and packing them into the smallest amount of time and hoping they won't notice the line at the door. She said she rarely gets tips. Maybe that is why. You would think someone so beautiful and supposedly talented would be buried in tips.

When I brought this to her attention, all she said was she was really sorry to have disappointed me that much. I would have expected more for the $700 spent overall than that simple one sentence apology. I would have expected either a refund and return of what I bought her or a rescheduling of the session I paid for with her being prepared next time. She has already filled me with lasting bad memories.

Before you judge me, I have sessioned with 3 other women (one is new, two have around 20 years in the business) and told them what happened here as well. Both agreed my observations are valid. One I boxed with 20 years experience, when she realized she didn't get it right, stopped as we were parting and said, "I know I didn't get it right. Please give me another chance." and I did. She prepared for the session, came back a week later, and got it right that time.

That is not what Chloe did. All she offered was a one sentence apology and told me not to contact her again.

Interestingly enough the other Sessiongirl I boxed with 20yrs experience said the ladies all talk to each other and they think what Chloe is doing is giving the group a bad name.

My recommendation to you is ignore your impulse to hire Chloe on looks and false claims of skill and not to buy any gifts for anyone until they actually show proven performance deserving it.

She said I was generous and kind, I think to avoid me asking for my money back. After this experience I feel like a used and abused stooge.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ditpook For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-18, 13:03
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Last Achievements

The way you seem to drone on I don't blame her for wanting to get rid of you as quick as possible.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-18, 13:48
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Let us hear from her on this.
Old 16-Sep-18, 14:09
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The way you seem to drone on I don't blame her for wanting to get rid of you as quick as possible.
Why? He expressed his dissatisfaction with the session as a paying customer, and I don't really see anything wrong with his post? Can you elaborate or point out things that seem odd or weird?

From what I've read from his post, his dissatisfaction is that according to him, she seemed cold, she texted another guy in the middle of the session, she forgot a lot of what he asked for, she went above his limits(hitting him in the face when he specifically said it was off limits) and she did other things that he did not ask for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let us hear from her on this.
True. There is always another side of the story, and another perspective on how a situation/session went. She is a member of this site as well

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 16-Sep-18 at 14:20.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-18, 15:34
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditpook [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After this experience I feel like a used and abused stooge.
Old 16-Sep-18, 23:16
Session Wrestler
Points: 1,191, Level: 13 Points: 1,191, Level: 13 Points: 1,191, Level: 13
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

Hi Everyone
This is ridiculous what he says. I will say this when he contacted me and throughout all the emails he was detailed , and polite never rude. He was also generous with boots and costumes he wanted to see me in and I sent him pictures and I made sure I replied to over 100 emails with no complaints on my end. I felt when I was there it was a good session for us both. Then when I got home there was an email asking for more pictures as the one he took he was shaky I agreed. Then he send me all these complaints a few days later and expecting me to return and give a free session as others have in the past he told me. I will also say he TIPPED me $100 so a bad session? I wish I could please everyone but unfortunately I can't. Thank you to those who defended me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chloe For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-18, 23:58
Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

So Confused
The Following User Says Thank You to mecury007 For This Useful Post: