Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Dec-16, 02:02
flameallday

Default Would two inexperienced girls beat a guy?

Let's assume the girls have no knowledge of wrestling while the guy has some. The two girls are also at an average build while the guy is slightly muscular, but not that much. Who would win and why?
Old 05-Dec-16, 04:10
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Would two inexperienced girls beat a guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameallday [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let's assume the girls have no knowledge of wrestling while the guy has some. The two girls are also at an average build while the guy is slightly muscular, but not that much. Who would win and why?
If it's 2 competitive, tough, athletic girls they would probably win. If it's 2 girls who are afraid of contract and never did any competitive sport in their life, the guy wins.
Old 05-Dec-16, 05:20
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Two ladies is definitely an advantage to the ladies. I used to wrestle two ladies who I'd beat pretty easily one on one and the two of them would mop the floor with me. I'd still get some taps. Get one of them in a body-scissor or a choke and tap. Chokes were hard as one or both of htem would usually try to immobilize an arm, but I got a fair share of body scissor taps against 2 ladies. I still got my but handed to me.

Weight also matters. If ladies weigh 110 lbs each and the guy 220, I might still bet on the guy, but if it's more even, say 130 lb ladies vs 160 lb guy, 2 vs 1, the ladies is the way to bet. I've tested that back when I was young and athletic. I never won against 2 ladies even when I almost always won against one.

Going up against 2 ladies is underrated, especially if they're friends. I highly recommend it.
Old 05-Dec-16, 05:36
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Going up against 2 ladies is underrated, especially if they're friends. I highly recommend it.
When I was just starting my BJJ training I had the great fortune of having a 2-vs-1 encounter with a couple of girls who were university level rugby players.
So there I was (6'0 and 200 lbs. in excellent shape with about 6 or 8 months of BJJ training) taking on two rugby girls (the bigger of the two was 5'9 and about 170 lbs. / the smaller was 5'5 if I recall, and about 150 lbs.) who had no grappling training of any kind...and they absolutely destroyed me. I mean it wasn't even close.
Every time I thought I'd gotten into a good position with one, the other would take advantage of the fact that I was occupied to slap on some sort of hold and I'd have to release my offence and try to defend.
Intense 1 v. 1 grappling is exhausting, so when you're in an intense match vs. 2 strong opponents it's impossible. And this was intense because there was a bet involved. I can't recall how many times they made me submit (it was a lot) but I do recall that I didn't get a single submission out of either of them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-16, 06:02
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was just starting my BJJ training I had the great fortune of having a 2-vs-1 encounter with a couple of girls who were university level rugby players.
So there I was (6'0 and 200 lbs. in excellent shape with about 6 or 8 months of BJJ training) taking on two rugby girls (the bigger of the two was 5'9 and about 170 lbs. / the smaller was 5'5 if I recall, and about 150 lbs.) who had no grappling training of any kind...and they absolutely destroyed me. I mean it wasn't even close.
Every time I thought I'd gotten into a good position with one, the other would take advantage of the fact that I was occupied to slap on some sort of hold and I'd have to release my offence and try to defend.
Intense 1 v. 1 grappling is exhausting, so when you're in an intense match vs. 2 strong opponents it's impossible. And this was intense because there was a bet involved. I can't recall how many times they made me submit (it was a lot) but I do recall that I didn't get a single submission out of either of them.
I used to wrestle a lot more in the 90s. Made more money back then and I was younger. Wrestled in the first half of the 00's too, not quite as much.

My first 2 v 1 was against Britta Inga Olsen & Robin. Lots of people don't like Britta Inga, but, while I as way more attracted to Robin, I had a blast wrestling those 2. I got thrashed, but it was the first time I'd ever gotten thrashed. It was a blast.

It was a little tricky to set up 2 girl sessions back then, shouldn't have been but it was. I did it a few times at Tempest, generally got thrashed as well, it wasn't always fun either, just hurt.

I had like 4 sessions against Robin & Malibu together, as they would travel together. I had a huge huge crush on Robin. Malibu not so much, but those 2 would thrash me as well. One time, Malibu got me in a chest scissor - no big deal, legs wrapped around my chest, not hard to take, but Robin was sitting on her leg and the combined weight, when Malibu would squeeze was more than I could bear. It was so awesome, but after a few squeezes I had to tap. Very memorable hold. After a couple matches 2 vs 1, they started getting me in armbars, which I didn't like so much. It kinda stopped being fun, and they always won.

I had a great double session with Julie Squeeze and Jeannie Vaughn. They're friends. That session was an absolute blast. I also got thrashed. They did that body scissor, sitting on the legs thing to me again, this time around my stomach and Jennie did some bouncing on Julie's legs. I loved it but also couldn't take it, blurting out "Stops" after every bounce, and I nearly threw up. Fun memory though. I like getting thrashed by 2 girls.

My fantasy session is vs Venom AxaJay at the same time. I know they'll kill me, but I have a thing for blonds and I love Venom and I find Axa very hot.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-16, 07:33
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

It's a very hypothetical question as to who would win, depends on so many factors
Old 05-Dec-16, 19:38
Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Besides other questions (how much stronger is the guy and how much bigger wrestling experience he has), it also depends on their attitudes.

If the guy is a macho, expecting to handle both the girls easily, he may fail. If he is aware of their advantage and tries to go for a quick win, I would bet rather on him. Slightly stronger and more experienced guy can force a submission from one of the unexperienced girls before the other can trully react and make some difference.

And also, it depends on the girls - are they afraid of the guy? Are they naturally physical and not afraid to go hard on him? Etc.
Old 05-Dec-16, 23:58
Points: 55,559, Level: 100 Points: 55,559, Level: 100 Points: 55,559, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts

It's a lovely fantasy, and let's face it, fantasy is the reason that we forum members keep coming back to this site. However, let's get real for a moment. In the scenario as described at the beginning of this thread, I think the guy would win easily. If a third female was introduced or the girls were trained wrestlers, then that would be a different matter, however, in the conditions described in this 2 vs 1, I have no doubt that the man would prevail
The Following User Says Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-16, 00:23
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I used to wrestle a lot more in the 90s. Made more money back then and I was younger. Wrestled in the first half of the 00's too, not quite as much.

My first 2 v 1 was against Britta Inga Olsen & Robin. Lots of people don't like Britta Inga, but, while I as way more attracted to Robin, I had a blast wrestling those 2. I got thrashed, but it was the first time I'd ever gotten thrashed. It was a blast.

It was a little tricky to set up 2 girl sessions back then, shouldn't have been but it was. I did it a few times at Tempest, generally got thrashed as well, it wasn't always fun either, just hurt.

I had like 4 sessions against Robin & Malibu together, as they would travel together. I had a huge huge crush on Robin. Malibu not so much, but those 2 would thrash me as well. One time, Malibu got me in a chest scissor - no big deal, legs wrapped around my chest, not hard to take, but Robin was sitting on her leg and the combined weight, when Malibu would squeeze was more than I could bear. It was so awesome, but after a few squeezes I had to tap. Very memorable hold. After a couple matches 2 vs 1, they started getting me in armbars, which I didn't like so much. It kinda stopped being fun, and they always won.

I had a great double session with Julie Squeeze and Jeannie Vaughn. They're friends. That session was an absolute blast. I also got thrashed. They did that body scissor, sitting on the legs thing to me again, this time around my stomach and Jennie did some bouncing on Julie's legs. I loved it but also couldn't take it, blurting out "Stops" after every bounce, and I nearly threw up. Fun memory though. I like getting thrashed by 2 girls.

My fantasy session is vs Venom AxaJay at the same time. I know they'll kill me, but I have a thing for blonds and I love Venom and I find Axa very hot.
I've done two 2 on 1 sessions. The first was against Nikki Fierce and Kris Carre. It was one of my first sessions and I got totally destroyed. I had flown to Chicago for the session and had to fly back after. Somehow it went from wrestling to a session in which one of them would hold me so the other could deliver punches to my stomach, arms and even legs. In fact outside from a chokehold or two Kris did nothing but punch me the whole hour. I was so beaten and bruised that after Nikki dropped me off at the airport I called my gf and told her I had missed my plane cause I didn't want her to see me all bruised up. She was leaving for a vacation with her cousins the next morning. I flew home and got a hotel near the buffalo airport then went home the next morning after I knew she had left.
The other was against Nikki and Gia Prino some years later. That was better. The highlights were a double arm bar, of course double scissors and my favorite a Nikki camel clutch while Gia locked me in a Boston crab. Talk about pain.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-16, 10:32
Points: 55,559, Level: 100 Points: 55,559, Level: 100 Points: 55,559, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts

Nikki and Gia hardly fulfill the original brief of this thread ( ie girls with no wrestling experience ). Within that brief, I stand by everything that I said. Also, punching like you describe, is NOT a legitimate wrestling move. If the guy was free to punch, it would be over in a heartbeat.

Last edited by bonnie4444; 06-Dec-16 at 10:40. Reason: addition