Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 06-Dec-12, 17:28
Points: 2,185, Level: 19 Points: 2,185, Level: 19 Points: 2,185, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Possible Story Scenarios

I'm considering writing a story based on one of the scenarios below. I'd be curious to hear people's thoughts on which scenario, if any, they prefer, and why. Also if anyone has any of their own ideas, I'd be interested to hear those as well.

Scenario 1 -- Stepsister Domination: Nerdy and out of shape grad student comes home for Christmas break and gets in an argument with his younger, college age stepsister who is on the volleyball team. The argument escalates and the older, smaller male gets roughed up pretty badly in a lopsided wrestling match and forced to be the younger girl's slave for the remainder of his break. He is forced to do all her chores, paint her toenails in front of her friends, hand wash her socks and underwear, etc.

Scenario 2 -- Humiliation at the Gym: Guy goes to the gym where he notices an amazonian blond girl who easily outlifts him on all the leg machines and in the squat rack. The girl is sort of a bitch about it and is constantly teasing him about how weak he is. Finally the guy snaps and challenges her to a wrestling match. He quickly realizes he is in way over his head as the bigger girl wraps her legs around him and submits him at will. The match ends with him tearfully admitting her superiority as she humiliates him with a grinding facesit.

Scenario 3 -- The Wrestling Video:
30 year old guy answers a craigslist ad looking for a fetish shoot, thinking that he needs the money and it might be fun. He shows up and finds out that he is going to be wrestling a 21 year old college girl. He's a little nervous because he is completely untrained. When he sees his opponent, he almost backs out. She's 2 inches taller than him and in the pre-fight interview says she's been doing wrestling and MMA for over 5 years. The guy is scared and tries to back out, but the producer turns the camera off and he and the girl assure him that it's all in good fun and that she won't really hurt him. The match starts and the younger girl starts racking up submissions quickly. At first she lets him go when he taps, but eventually she starts teasing him and not releasing him from her holds until he begs or does other stuff she asks him to. He threatens to quit again, but the producer gives him another 100 bucks if he'll go for 10 more minutes. The younger girl completely destroys him in the final 10 min, ignoring his tearful pleas of submission and his promises that he will give all the money back if she just stops hurting him.

Scenario 4 -- The Countryside Drubbing: Guy goes with his girlfriend to visit her cousins in the country. They have twin 18 year old daughters who are the star athletes at their school. The twins invite the guy and his gf to a water fight / capture the flag hybrid game that they play with some of their friends. Not really knowing what they're getting into, they agree. While playing, the guy is out in the woods when he is suddenly tackled by one of the twins. She wrestles him to the ground and easily takes his water gun away. She puts him in a tight schoolgirl pin and asks if he surrenders. He is embarrassed and refuses. She laughs and starts shooting him in the face with her own water gun from point blank range. With his hands pinned by her legs, he is completely defenseless and quickly surrenders. She lets him up and says that now she has to take him back to her team's home base. The guy complains about the rough treatment and says he just wants to stop playing the game. The younger girl is having none of it and wrestles him down again, this time stripping him down to his underwear and tying his hands behind his back. She marches him back to the base where her teammates start laughing. Things go downhill from there.

Scenario 5: College Intergender Wrestling Tournament: College has a coed wrestling tournament with a weight limit so that bigger guys can't enter and dominate. Junior guy from the track team is one of the favorites to win. He faces off against a bratty big boobed sophomore sorority chick who teases him about how she's going to humiliate him with her boobs. The match is never close as the younger girl roughs him up really badly, winning the first 3 falls with suffocating breast smothers. With her sorority sisters cheering her on, she continues to dominate and makes the guy kiss and worship her breasts before knocking him out in one final smother. She takes him back to the sorority house after the match where she humiliates him some more.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaidar999 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-12, 19:34
Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Possible Story Scenarios

Being a huge fan of the breast smother, I'm in favor of scenario 5. The only thing I'd say is that it should probably be an unofficial tournament -- college kids at a party or something like that. Breast worship isn't exactly going to be allowed in any kind of official setting, after all. Also, my own preference is for the guy putting up a good fight, maybe even winning the first fall, before she makes her comeback and wins the second fall to tie it up and the third to take the match.
Old 07-Dec-12, 00:38
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,207 Times in 794 Posts

Scenario # 1 has sort of been done to death. The others all have potential, though.
Old 07-Dec-12, 00:38
Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericname2001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Being a huge fan of the breast smother, I'm in favor of scenario 5. The only thing I'd say is that it should probably be an unofficial tournament -- college kids at a party or something like that. Breast worship isn't exactly going to be allowed in any kind of official setting, after all. Also, my own preference is for the guy putting up a good fight, maybe even winning the first fall, before she makes her comeback and wins the second fall to tie it up and the third to take the match.
I agree, this would be a great story if it wasn't an official match. I hope you choose this one!
Old 07-Dec-12, 03:30
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

I like #5 also. I've heard of a few frat parties actually holding wrestling tournaments like that, & even renting a ring to hold it in, so it could happen. You could add special rules to allow for the breast smothering.
Old 07-Dec-12, 05:17
Points: 10,537, Level: 44 Points: 10,537, Level: 44 Points: 10,537, Level: 44
Last Achievements

I like scenario 5. When she roughs him up after that match, it'd be great if she starts beating him up with some shockingly strong punches and kicks, just to be a bitch (or maybe because she keeps pushing him after the match and goads him into starting a fight with her.)
Old 07-Dec-12, 05:48
Points: 4,186, Level: 27 Points: 4,186, Level: 27 Points: 4,186, Level: 27
Last Achievements

4 sounds the best to me... sign me up
The Following User Says Thank You to Digger13 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-12, 07:14
Points: 18,975, Level: 60 Points: 18,975, Level: 60 Points: 18,975, Level: 60
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Possible Story Scenarios

I think no. 4 is quite extraordinary and I'd love to read it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sickspack For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-12, 08:39
Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Scenario 1 for me...
Old 07-Dec-12, 11:19
Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29
Last Achievements